Rock Paper Scissors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh no.

"And what do you mean by that?" Alex asked, now intrigued. I focused on my chicken and turned away to hide my blush.

"Dana? Care to explain...?" Ezra taunted me. Halfway through his sentence I dumped the chicken into the hot oiled pan making it sizzle loudly.

"Can't hear you!"

"I'm talking about you two. I came home a few hours ago but I could hear the moans outside the fucking building. How the hell did I not notice that before?" Ezra shook his head sarcastically, still staring at the two of us. I felt Alex look my way for some support, but this was completely new for me. Being the friend that she is (I mean girlfriend), she walked up to me and crushed my lips in a loving kiss. I'm pretty sure I heard Ezra's jaw hit the counter. When she pulled back, she winked at me then faced Ezra.

"Are we clear now?"

Ezra threw his hands up defensively. "Got it! And umm, congrats. It's about time."

Dinner was great that night. We were in the middle of mouthfuls of rice when Ezra interjected, "So does this mean we can have another roommate? I wanna fall in love too!"

I laughed so hard rice came out of my nose.

"Hey what's so funny? You got your fairy tale, I want mine!" Ezra pouted.

Once my airways were clear enough, I responded. "How about you give David a call?"

"Gorgeous David? From Victorio's? He's gay? I don't even have his number!" Ezra blabbered.

"Calm down honey, I got it for you." I winked at him. "You think we were gonna third wheel you like that?"

Within 6 months, we were 4 roommates and while the drama continued, so did everyone's relationships. And just to think, it all started with a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.