Rock Solid Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Bret groans as he pushes himself on top of Maria and the conference table with his cock slamming into her hot wet pussy.

Maria bites down on her bottom lip as she lays back on the conference table with Bret Michaels on top of her, slamming his cock swiftly into her wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh Bret...ohhhhhh" Maria moans.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Bret gets his arms underneath Maria and he turns over on the conference table so that the smoking hot redhead is on top of him.

Maria lustfully looks down at Bret Michaels as she places her hands down onto his toned and tanned chest as she sharply rocks back and forth on his cock. "Ohhhh Bret....ohhhhhh!" Maria moans.

"Ahhhh ohhh fuck... mmmm ride it like the wind baby..." Bret moans as Maria sharply rocks back and forth on his upward thrusting cock. Bret reaches behind Maria and grabs her ass with both of his hands. Maria tilts her head back and closes her eyes as she grinds her gorgeous body back and forth on Bret's cock as she feels him start to thrust up into her pussy.

"Ahhh... good time to test out... the tour bus thrust..." Bret says as he firmly thrusts his cock up into Maria's pussy while he digs his fingers into her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" Maria moans and licks her lips as she rapidly bounces up and down on Bret's cock, sharply lowering onto his cock as she feels him squeezing her adorably shaped ass. Bret licks his lips as he continues to squeeze Maria's adorable ass as she bounces up and down on his upward thrusting dick.

"Ohhhhhhh Bret...ohhhhhh!" Maria moans as she starts to lightly sweat while she roughly and wildly bounces on Bret's cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm yeah... mmmm fuck..." Bret Michaels groans as he starts to sweat as he keeps pumping his cock into Maria's pussy before he smacks her ass with his right hand, causing her to almost jump off of his dick.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm shit Bret!" Maria moans as she moves her hands gently against his toned and tanned chest as she rocks back on his cock while she rapidly bounces from her own movements and Bret thrusting up.

"Ahhhh awww..." Bret grunts as he moves his hands to Maria's slender hips and he lifts her up off of his cock. Maria moves to the center of the conference table as the lead singer of Poison gets to his knees. Maria bites down on her bottom lip and cutely looks at Bret Michaels as she proceeds to position herself onto her hands and knees in front of him, swaying her adorable ass from side to side.

"Oh you want some more action?" Bret asks as he adjusts his bandana slightly before he places his hands on Maria's hips as he teasingly grinds his cock against Maria's ass.

Maria nods her head and cutely laughs "Oh I'm not done rocking yet!" Maria replies as she licks her lips

Bret smirks, "I'm gonna rock your world..." Bret says as he spreads Maria's ass cheeks apart to expose her asshole. The Rock of Love star then firmly pushes his cock into Maria's tight ass.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh Bret!" Maria groans and closes her eyes as she rocks smoothly forward on her knees. Bret Michaels grits his teeth as he pumps his cock in and out of Maria's ass while he pulls her back towards himself.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah Bret!" Maria moans as she moves back and forth on the surface of the conference table as the rock star pumps his cock eagerly into her tight ass.

"Ahhhh ohhh yeah... mmmmm fuck..." Bret groans as Maria rocks back against him to match his pace as he deeply pounds her ass with his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmm yeah Bret...rock that ass out..." Maria moans as her adorable ass smacks gently against his toned waist, while sweat drips down her adorable face

"Mmmmm awww fuck mmmm yeah... awww...." Bret Michaels licks his lips as he pounds Maria's gorgeous ass with sweat dripping down his tanned and toned rock star body.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh my....god..." Maria moans as she breathes heavily, rocking back and forth on her knees as Bret Michaels thrusts his cock deeply into her ass. Bret grins as he sees Maria wildly tossing her head backwards as he rams his cock repeatedly into her asshole. Bret's large, thick cock starts to throb as he continues to fuck Maria as the skin of her ass bangs against his waist while she rocks against him.

Maria turns her head and glances back at Bret Michaels as she rocks back on her knees, pushing smoothly against his cock. "Ohhhhh Bret...ohhhhh...."

"Ahhh fuck... mmmm ahhh..." Bret grunts as he pulls his pulsating cock out of Maria's deeply fucked ass.

Maria presses her pouty lips together and cutely laughs "Are you ready to blow, Bret?"

"Ahh yeah.." Bret smirks as he stands up on the conference table as Maria turns around to face him. Bret wraps his right hand around his meaty cock and starts to stroke it, "Open up and say... Ahhh..." Bret groans as he strokes his shaft.

Maria laughs as she tilts her head back and opens her mouth, closing her eyes as she eagerly awaits Bret's cum, as he smoothly strokes his cock. Maria laughs as she tilts her head back and opens her mouth, closing her eyes as she eagerly awaits Bret's cum, as he smoothly strokes his cock.

"Ahhhh awwww..." Bret groans as he starts to cum, shooting his load in the direction of Maria's mouth, with some of his load landing in her mouth and some landing on her cheeks.

"Mmmmmmm...." Maria moans and licks her lips as the warm cum from Bret's cock sprays down onto her adorable face and into her sweet mouth.

"Ahhh... mmmm..." Bret moans as he strokes his cock until he's finished unloading his warm cum. Maria opens her beautiful eyes and glances up at Bret Michaels as she licks her pouty lips clean. Bret licks his lips as he looks down at Maria, "So... do you think we should get back to work?" Bret asks with a smile.

Maria laughs and then nods red haired head. "Yeah we probably should..."

******

A little after 1:00 AM, Bret Michaels and Maria are fully dressed as they go over the order of the Rock Solid workout routine as their teammate Sharon Osbourne walks into the conference room after returning from Monday Night RAW, "Hey look what the cat dragged in..." Bret says with a smile as he notices Sharon, "She goes off and hangs out with all your friends and leaves us here doing all the work..." Bret adds as he looks at Maria while he playfully teases Sharon.

Sharon Osbourne raises an eyebrow and places her hands onto her hips. "Oh fuck you Bret..." Sharon says in an affectionate manner and with a smile. Sharon Osbourne proceeds to walk over to the conference table to join her teammates, Bret Michaels and Maria. "And for you information I was doing my job as well and getting donations..." Sharon replies with a nod of her head.

"Oh that's great! How much did you get?" Maria asks with a smile.

Sharon smiles and places her hands onto the back of one of the conference chairs. "Well...the WWE was very kind enough to give me $10,000...." Sharon begins to reply.

"Whew that's one nice chunk of change..." Bret says as he leans back on his chair.

Sharon Osbourne snaps her fingers and points at Bret Michaels. "Don't fucking interrupt me...I wasn't done yet..." Sharon playfully snaps at Bret Michaels before giving him a smile.

"Oh excuse me..." Bret smirks slightly before he laughs a bit.

"So what else happened?" Maria asks.

Sharon smiles a bit "Well then I got the chance to chat with the owner of the wrestling deal...ummm Vince McMahon...and he agreed to donate another $10,000!"

"Sweet... twenty grand in one night.... pretty awesome," Bret Michaels says with a grin.

"Oh yeah, Vince is totally generous..." Maria says with a smile.

"Oh...but that isn't all..." Sharon says with a smile and a nod of her head. "I got another donation too..."

"Oh? From who?" Maria asks.

"John Cena..." Sharon replies and glances over at Bret Michaels "He's their top Champion...anyway...he gave me another $10,000 as well! And let tell you something he is a fucking hunk! Man if I had him, I would be riding him like a bloody horse..."

"John is something else in the bedroom..." Maria says with a slight grin.

Bret looks at Maria and smirks, "You know I had to figure a hot rocking chick like you had to get wild with one of them big guys..." Bret says as he teases Maria.

"Oh shut up!" Maria laughs, "You were drooling when you saw the other Divas!"

Sharon shakes her head slightly. "Anyway...I had a fucking blast doing this Guest Host gig...you should do it Bret..."

"It sure looked like a lot of fun, if I ever get an invite I'll jump all over it..." Bret replies.

Sharon claps her hands together and steps closer toward Maria and Bret Michaels. "Alright...lets see what you guys came up with..." Sharon says before she gets close enough to smell the all too familiar after-sex scent coming from Maria and Bret. "Hey! Wait just a bloody fucking minute...."

"Something wrong Sharon?" Maria asks.

Sharon Osbourne narrows her eyes slightly as she looks at Bret Michaels and Maria before she shakes her left index finger at them. "You too fucked while I was gone...didn't you..."

Bret Michaels tries not to grin but is unsuccessful, "How can you tell?"

Sharon throws her hands up dramatically. "Oh bloody hell! Well where the fuck was my invitation!"

"Um it's in the mail?" Maria replies as she starts to laugh

Sharon Osbourne glances at Maria and tries to look seriously pissed off, but can't help from laughing. "You know they fucking have e-mail now..."

"Yeah but e-mail is as personal as a letter..." Maria replies with a laugh.

Sharon laughs and places her hand on Maria's back "Oh it's ok dear...besides with all the girls he's been with...I wouldn't want a fucking piece of him..."

"Hey! What are you implying/" Bret asks as he looks at Sharon.

Sharon laughs "Bret...we both know that nobody has more notches on their fucking belt than you..."

"Oh well... yeah..." Bret says with a smirk.

Maria grins, "Well I don't know... I know a few guys in the WWE who have a a lot of notches on their belts..."

-END-

12