Rock Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sticking out her tongue to catch what she could Payton began another fantastic orgasm, her throat now free to gush out a song of relief as her body shattered the mental bonds society had helped her form around her spirit.

Unabashedly she relished the defilement of her flesh as her body convulsed in bliss. Singing a song of freedom she climaxed on the bed as two men drizzled her in semen.

Unable to stop the pleasure train she was on she lay shuddering with delight as cum trickled across her skin.

"Keep fucking me! I need more." She gritted as her body twitched awkwardly. Nicolas pulled her to the corner of the bed and positioned her so that her head hung off one side, and her hips off the bottom. Aiming himself at her pussy he entered her and she climaxed once more.

Singing out her glory, Payton reveled in this sordid encounter. He mouth, wide open and singing, was soon filled with Trent's cock. As she hummed a tune around his meat he slid in and out of her mouth while she fought not to choke on the saliva her body gushed out joyfully.

Cum tickled her cheek as Trent's testicles pressed against her nose lewdly. Arched over the bed, displayed for the two men, her belly smeared in jizz Payton felt like a porn star and wished she could video tape this for later viewing pleasure.

With the immediate need to cum gone the men they were able to focus once again on her pleasure, and did so. Nicolas rubbed her tingling clit while powering into her ravenous cunt, and Trent groped her breasts while using her mouth.

With her legs around Nicolas' hips and her arms stroking any part of Trent she could reach Payton was able to engage and stimulate her entire body.

The suffocating quality of having her throat full with her head dangling off the bed was making Payton dizzy, and she felt stoned. As another climax threatened to send her out of her mind once more, she pushed Trent from her mouth and sang out her rapture as her body throbbed with delighted fulfillment.

Delighting in being solidly rammed by Nicolas Payton had several orgasms, each unique and separate, but part of an ongoing whole that filled her entire being with delight.

As she bucked and writhed with pleasure Trent smeared his cock, over her face, spreading the sperm and spit already there around her contorted features.

Then Payton's climax released her and she found her head starting to throb from hanging so long over the side of the bed.

Payton struggled to get all the way back onto the bed. Trent helped her and as his cock bobbed in front of her face she reached once more for it, and slurped it in between her lips. Licking him she gathered her frayed mind and trembled with sensation as Nicolas continued to wedge himself in and out of her streaming slit.

Impulsively she dropped Trent's cock and said, "Put this in my ass. I need it."

All of a sudden her lust surpassed her reserve and she wanted to do everything. Needing a new level of debauchery, wanting to experience more and more deviancy Payton had an overwhelming urge to have anal sex. Her ass suddenly seemed the perfect place for a hard cock.

Sitting up with a great deal of effort and pulling away from Nicolas, she moved onto all fours and pried open her buttocks. "Do it!" She hissed, beside herself with lust.

His cock still dripping from her mouth Trent pressed against her virginal opening and readied himself to enter. Nicolas moved over and spat on her asshole and gave her even more lubrication. Then Trent pressed forward against her tight ring. Payton sighed at the strange new invasion, and pressed back, eager to be filled.

With a slight burning feeling she took his head into her sphincter, the poor muscle stretched wide painfully. Nicolas reached under and began to finger her pussy, taking her mind elsewhere as he diddled her tender clit.

Gasping her extremity Payton pushed back onto Trent and felt his cockhead pop past her sphincter. The searing hot invasion felt wonderful and sordid.

"Let me suck that cock." She said to Nicolas. Immediately he climbed on the bed and placed his damp prick in front of her mouth. Tasting her own juices she swallowed him as Trent pushed deeper and deeper into her virgin butt.

Shivering with passion she took all of Trent in her ass and lapped her tang off of Nicolas. Once more utterly filled with cock she began to cum yet again.

On all fours, speared by two poles, she trembled with bliss. Clarity blanketed her mind. Usually when she was climaxing Payton went out of her body and the pleasure of her orgasm was more mental than physical, yet this time she was feeling each sensation with total lucidity.

She felt every detail as Trent moved back out and then begin to fuck her tight ass, while Nicolas humped himself into her mouth.

Pushing herself back onto his pole Payton bucked and gyrated to get him in as far as she could, while cumming in a series of tiny orgasms. Almost unbearable pleasure cleared her brain of thought and judgment as she fucked these gorgeous men. Instead she was a being of pure physical delight. Every sensation, from the bouncing of the mattress, to the tiniest of movements by her lovers, to the drying trickle of sperm on her skin, to the sound of the song she was still humming, she felt and sensed it all without a conscious opinion about it. It was simply rapture.

When at last her body finished cumming, she spat out Nicolas' sloppy tool and demanded, "Put this in my pussy. I want you both fucking me."

Trent lifted her up off the bed holding her by her thighs, his meat still wedged deep in her ass. Spreading her legs wide for his friend Trent held her upright, cradled in his strong arms, her front exposed while Nicolas moved into position. Then Nicolas slid into her quivering quim and Payton was filled in both her holes at once.

The two men both shared her slight weight between them and held her immobile, suspended from their arms, as they drove their cocks into her ass and cunt; a twinned invasion of her body.

Once more the delight she took in this degenerate performance was mind blowing. Like a rag doll she flopped up and down as the two men used her body, taking their pleasure from her and giving her more in return.

Weak from so much use, and tingling from head to toe with the after effects of so many orgasms Payton faded in and out between complete awareness of her predicament and the colourful landscape of pleasure her mind conjured to help her deal with so much stimulation.

At last the discomfort her body felt from so much activity caught up to her. Her ass hurt from abuse, and her pussy felt sore and over-used.

"Put me down." She said and they did. Her legs were too weak to support her and she dropped to her knees on the hotel carpet.

Taking hold of both cocks she aimed them at her mouth and licked and sucked them both while the men stood over her. Tasting the pungent flavours of her ass and pussy made her feel vulgar, and sordid, and very hot.

Long moments passed as she worked back and forth between these two heavy poles, relishing her depravity. Her mind was cloudy with lust and exhaustion as her jaw grew sore from being filled with hard cock.

She grew drowsy as she continued to service these considerate men. Her mouth frantic to please she slurped away on them both and was soon rewarded for her efforts.

Trent came first, followed soon by Nicolas. Gouts of sperm coated her face as cum drizzled down over her. Spattered with spunk from belly to forehead Payton trembled with desire as her body had yet another orgasm while she was degraded by these members of her audience.

Smiling up at them from her knees Payton posed for them, allowing her lovers- her fans- to see her stained with their essence, debased by their adoration, and utterly satisfied with their gifts.

Once more the men carried her to the shower and bathed her, Payton so weak that she was like a baby in their loving arms.

They lay her in bed and left her alone, and she slept for a long time.

When she awoke the next day she listened to her new music and began the complicated process of turning these raving tunes into a series of songs.

For hours she relived her passionate encounter as she managed the music into tangled wholes.

And at long last she created a series of three songs detailing her debauchery in scarcely hidden lyrics and fantastic melodies.

The band loved the songs.

So did the first audience to hear them.

12