Rock Star Ch. 04

Story Info
Exploring exhibitionism gets Payton hotter than ever.
2.4k words
4.19
14.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tour carried on, the band becoming more popular with every city they played. Mark, their manager told them they were making real progress and getting attention from record labels. The new songs were getting popular at the shows and the stage act was getting better and better as each band member grew more comfortable playing to bigger houses.

It was a very exciting time for the young singer Payton, and she was reveling in the attention she was getting both on and off stage.

"Payton!" Dylan called to her as she got off the bus they had rented for this leg of the tour. Turning back to him she saw he looked excited and nervous. "Wanna work on some songs tonight?" He asked. His demeanor showed her he hoped to work on songs in the new sense of work rather than the old sit down and play guitar version.

Payton was pleased. She had not had sex for over a week. Not since the crazy encounter with Trent and Nicolas. She was horny, and her mind raced with excitement over creating new music with her guitar player.

"Sure. Sounds good." His grin was enough to make her damp with burgeoning sexual desire.

The last three nights the band had been sleeping on the cramped bus driving to another state together. This was their first foray out of their home state. They were overjoyed to be taking the tour even further than they had expected.

But excitement had given way to boredom after hours and hours on the road, yet tonight the prospect of spending the night in a hotel buoyed up everyone's spirits. They had played a great show knowing they would each have their own bed that night.

"I want to have a shower first though."

"Me too." He sidled up next to her, speaking so that the others couldn't hear. "Maybe I should join you."

"Nope. Too much work to do in there tonight. Give me half an hour."

Stripping as soon as she closed her door she moved around the room putting a few things out for use later; her guitar, her phone, her condoms and lube, and she dug her toiletries out of her travel bag.

Payton had begun to love being naked in a way she never had before. Clothes, even revealing ones, felt restrictive, a denial of her new self. So she spent a few moments nesting in the current version of home she had for a single night, enjoying being nude as she puttered.

In the bathroom she gazed at her body in the mirror for a moment. Looking at her body didn't stroke her ego so much as it made her feel sexy and alive. She was beginning to see herself more through the eyes of her lovers, and it was revelatory.

She was short, five foot two and petite, her bones small and her muscles delicate. There was almost no fat on her after a year of hard work touring and starving, and the muscles of her stomach and limbs were defined and tight. Even with the hectic schedule the tour maintained she still found time to work out, and stay fit. She ate as well as she could, but she was working so hard, giving so much on stage that still she could not put on any weight.

Her hair was longer than usual, and a bit ratty if she were being honest, but the length was right for her sexual new character on stage.

Her breasts were small and tight, with no sag what-so-ever, the nipples pink and hard with arousal just looking at herself while imagining what men saw. Her sex was bald but needed to be freshly shaved, a shadow of blonde pubes growing in.

With her stage make up still on from the show earlier tonight, she looked sultry and smeared, as if from a night of sordid sexual activity, but that was an illusion. She was aching to be filled, hungry for cock and new stimulation. Running the shower she cleaned and groomed herself, ready for a night of wild abandon.

Leaving the curtain back on the shower she watched herself in the mirror as she shaved her pussy thoroughly and carefully. As if it were a movie, she observed the play of her muscles as she moved around, reaching way under herself to get every hair within reach. Each touch of the razor on her skin was thrilling, and she wished she had invited Dylan to help with this. But it seemed too intimate, and too like a relationship to allow.

After she was dry she dressed in a pair of loose jeans and a tight t-shirt, no bra or underwear. Payton was hungry, and was going to use food as an excuse for what she really wanted. An adventure.

By the time Dylan knocked she had gathered a few things in her purse and as she answered the door she pushed past him onto the landing.

"Let's grab some food." She said.

"Oh. Okay." He seemed disappointed, but rallied quickly. "I could eat."

Walking along the road looking for a place to eat Payton was searching for something else as well. Her mind was whirling with what she wanted to do next, and her pussy felt lathered up and slick. Her sexual appetite was changing, and growing. Payton wanted to try something she would never have dared even a few months ago.

Dylan interrupted her reverie.

"I am almost afraid to ask, but I have really been wondering about those last songs you brought us." She glanced at him. He looked nervous. "Did you have a threesome?"

"I sure did."

"Wow. You are really coming out of your shell."

"I am, aren't I?"

"It is really great, but I hope you are okay. You don't have to push this too far too fast. We don't need that many new songs." He laughed at the idea of fucking for songs.

"I am doing exactly what I want. No more, no less." She said it in such a way to show him how serious she was. She needed him to be on board with what she had planned for tonight.

As if by magic she saw what she had been looking for, as if it were conjured by her desire.

Looming in front of them next to the busy road she saw a billboard advertising a radio station. In front of it there was a small platform people used when changing the sign. It had a rail around it and some lights attached that filled the night with illumination all aimed at the little platform below the bright sign.

"Let's go up there." She cried and ran off ahead of Dylan.

Climbing the ladder she saw there was a gate to stop the public from climbing. When she got closer she saw that she could climb out around it to the outside of the platform, then swing over and get on top.

Doing so she heard Dylan say, "Oh shit. Be careful Payton."

"I'm not in the mood for careful." She laughed and made the dangerous climb.

Standing on the little landing she gazed down over the rushing traffic and felt the heat of the bright billboard lights on her. Dylan made the climb deftly and joined her.

"This is cool." He said, and he seemed to really mean it.

Thrilled to be indulging in her fantasy Payton pulled her t-shirt over her head and bared her torso to the lights and the traffic, and to Dylan.

"Let's fuck." She stated.

Dylan gaped at her for a moment and then grinned. "Sweet."

Payton hurriedly stripped, and she felt sloshy with desire as she watched him watch her get naked. Placing a microphone on the railing beside them she plugged it into a recorder she had purchased and pressed play.

"I think this will be worth recording," she said.

Then she crouched down and aimed her ass at the oncoming cars, spreading her thighs wide and tilting her pelvis to expose as much of her sex to the cars behind her as she could. Then she took Dylan's cock out of his pants and sucked it into her mouth beginning to lick and suck him feverishly. Loving the feeling of complete exposure and of having a thickening cock in her mouth Payton thrilled at her slutty behavior.

Payton was incredibly aroused being fully naked in public. Not just public, but a well-lit, stage-like setting. She was going to do now what she couldn't do on stage. Sing and perform while actually fucking her guitar player. She wished she had told him to bring his guitar.

Car horns started honking up at them and Dylan raised his arms and hooted his enthusiasm. Payton pulled his pants down around his knees and began to thoroughly bath him with her eager mouth.

Payton tasted every part of his cock, licking his balls and all along his shaft, smearing her saliva all over her face in her need to caress every nook and cranny of his groin with her happy mouth. Reaching under him she licked his ass and he flinched, then laughed.

"Jesus!"

Stroking his pole she licked around his anus and squirmed with delight at the smell of soap and hint of musk she encountered. The squalid, filthy nature of her activities, her ass aimed at traffic, horns honking their delight at her display made her throb with desire. This was the closest thing to fucking onstage that she had tried and it was making her pant with lust.

This was why she was in rock and roll. The complete abandonment to music and passion.

Unable to wait any longer she stood up and leaned over the rail away from him, thrusting her ass out at him.

"Get in me!" She ordered, and he shoved himself into her dampness in one fluid stroke.

As she absorbed the power of his thrusts Payton picked up the microphone and began to sing. Imagining she were on stage, the lights in her eyes, the cars now the roar of the crowd, Payton felt a song burst out of her impassioned throat.

Thrilled to be performing while being fucked Payton sang a new song of rapture and Dylan hammered her with a driving beat, his hands beginning to play along her body the way he played his guitar. Stroking her breasts and nipples, groping along her ribs and down over her legs, he tickled her and pinched her and drove her crazy with teasing caresses.

Lifting a leg up onto the rail she struck a rock star stance leaning forward and singing with all her heart as Dylan jammed himself into her aching slot. His fingers found and began to fiddle with her clit and she began to moan and sigh with delight, her song changing to one less rocking and more entreating.

Knowing they didn't have a lot of time, hundreds of people had potentially seen what they were doing, Payton leaned back and said, "Don't hold back. Cum. I want you to fill me up baby."

She felt him twitch as she said that, and he began to drive himself into her more frantically. Bracing back against him as he took her hips in his hands pulling her back onto the spear of his manhood, Payton sang out her lust and felt her own orgasm building.

Squealing and thrashing as she was impaled by his rod Payton closed her eyes picturing tonight's wildly screaming crowd. Hands reached for her, and voices sang along with her words. Faced stretched in joy and abandon as she transported them to new places with her performance.

Then she felt Dylan's cock expand inside her causing her to gasp as her orgasm roared to life. Heat spread inside her gripping cunt as he spilled himself into her setting off her own erotic convulsions.

Crying out her ecstasy to the night sky Payton exploded, transported by lust to new heights in this most dangerous of locations. Trembling with passion she shook with multiple orgasms as Dylan shot jet after jet of spunk into her yearning centre.

Finally he stopped cumming and he pulled out of her sopping grip, both of them sighing sadly at the loss of contact. Payton stood upright, and quivered with desire as she exposed herself completely to the traffic.

Every part of beautiful young body was utterly exposed. Her glistening was sex on display, her lips parted and dribbling sperm down her leg, her tits capped by hard excited nipples glowing in the bright lights of the billboard, her face joyous at her freedom, and the rapture of being so well fucked..

"I'm a fucking rock star!" she screamed at the lights of the cars below.

"Literally." Dylan shouted behind her.

She turned and bent over, resting her ass on the rail and she licked him clean, sucking him in and slurping her juice from his softening cock. Payton trembled with delight as she tasted the mingled musk of her cunt and Dylan's sperm coated cock. Knowing she did this in full view of the strangers driving by added intensity to an already wonderful experience.

Then, once his cock was clean, and she had returned to sanity after her tremendous climax, with great reluctance she dressed and they climbed back down on shaking legs.

They ate supper at the first greasy spoon they encountered along the road. As they ate, Payton's soaking wet pussy oozing sperm into her jeans, she imagined that the other diners in the room had seen her on the billboard and were picturing her lewd behavior and wishing they were the ones fucking the nubile little waif so openly.

She and Dylan went back to the hotel. The replayed their fuck session, but before they could finish listening she stripped again. Payton became so aroused by hearing the traffic and remembering her wanton behavior that she had to fuck Dylan again. Her sexual appetite seemed unquenchable.

They fucked over and over until exhausted, listening to the tape, and singing along all the while.

Payton loved the new music, and it got her horny each time they listened to it, trying to write down the chords and capture the lyrics she had improvised. It took all night, and Dylan was unable to cum anymore by the end, but eventually they got it down.

The new song had hit single written all over it.