Rock Star Ch. 05

Story Info
A sexy video shoot inspires many lurid fantasies for Payton.
5.1k words
4.44
12.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their billboard adventure Payton and Dylan spent the next few days reworking the song they had made into a cohesive whole. It worked so well, and got them so horny listening to it that they often had to stop to fuck each other.

As soon as the band heard it they loved it, the first crowds went crazy for both the song and the very sexualized performance that Dylan and Payton engaged in while singing and playing it.

And Mark their manager loved it too.

"This song is amazing, it is just right to be a single. Great hook, amazing lyrics and a melody that is what I call an Ear Worm. It just bores in and won't get out! I think we should make a video."

The whole band thought that was a fantastic idea. Ideas soon were shouted across the room and Mark had to rein everyone in.

"Okay look. Write me up a paragraph detailing the ideas you each have for the video, e-mail it to me and then I'll try and budget out what it might cost and where we could film it, then we can all sit down again and decide which one is best for us. Okay?"

They agreed.

And in the end it was Farid's suggestion that made the most sense both financially and for the song artistically. Also the band thought it sounded the most exciting to film.

Mark looked for places to film and found a spot that was perfect in a city they would be playing in soon.

The band was getting enough attention that they booked a tour in Canada, and the location for the shoot was in Edmonton, Alberta.

The Charles Camsell Hospital was an abandoned building and had been filmed in before. The place had once burned a few years ago and it looked derelict and scary inside.

The idea for the video was that Payton was a patient in an asylum and the rest of the guys were various doctors or visions from her nightmare. There would be scenes of strange medical practices, her in a "rubber room" and a crowd of inmates rocking out to the band playing a show in the asylum.

Mark put together a crew, found a director and rented the site. They advertised on their website for a crowd of people to arrive on the day of filming that they would be shooting a concert sequence and asked them to dress in the closest thing they had to medical pajamas.

They set aside time from touring for filming. They picked a few days before their concert in Edmonton, and a few days after, as well as some days after the Calgary show.

There were a million little details and the thing was going to cost a lot, but they had the money socked away and many fans were willing to volunteer their time.

The band recorded the song as best they could on garage band to have a playback for the video and they started looking for costumes. Payton contacted her designer friend and started talking about the looks for the shoot.

The band had three weeks to put it all together and it took a lot of focus and energy from all the members to put together. This was the most ambitious thing they had yet done. More so than the albums and it had them all excited and edgy.

When it came time to film they were mostly relieved just to be doing the thing that had been taking over their lives for weeks.

The first scenes they shot were of Farid as the mad doctor and Payton as his tortured patient. He wore medical scrubs with strange stains on them and a mask over his mouth and nose. Neal played his hunchback assistant.

Payton was strapped to a medical table, her arms and legs bound by leather and her mouth gagged. Over her body she wore only a paper drape. It was two flat pieces of paper clipped around the neck, under her arms and across her hips. The front covered her from breasts to just below her groin and was open at the sides. The back piece covered her bum and back.

It was a very medical looking covering, and allowed her to show far more skin than anything other than a bikini would allow for. There were tubes taped all over her body making it look like she was being experimented on. They mussed her hair to look unwashed and disheveled. Her make up looked nude.

When Payton came out of the room she was using as a dressing room the wardrobe lady and make-up artist went with her to help her feel more comfortable, but the newly discovered exhibitionist refused a robe.

She walked out, almost naked, in front of the crew and fellow band mates and silence fell awkwardly around the set. Her pussy started to get slippery as she felt all those eyes on her body.

As the scene progressed Farid was to loom over her menacingly while Neal capered and clapped behind him, lasciviously staring at her nearly naked body. Payton for her part writhed and strained trying to fight the experiment, and escape her bonds. The dark gloom of the shot and the random medical equipment looked great. Payton's performance was very emotional and Farid and Neal looked appropriately insane.

When they called a wrap on the scene everyone was extremely pleased with the day. Payton was tired, but also extremely horny from being basically naked in front of a dozen people all day, tied down and writhing in emotional torment. At home in her hotel she masturbated furiously for an hour, cumming and cumming as she replayed the erotic torture she had undergone.

She would have happily fucked Dylan all night, perhaps finding some more songs, but he had the day off and was out of town.

The next day they filmed Payton in her rubber room. She wore a special straight jacket they had rented from a film company. It looked just like a normal one, but the straps didn't actually buckle closed. Instead the sleeves were velcroed to allow the wearer the ability to get out if need be.

The white coat looked soiled and old, the buckles rusty and worn. Her arms were crossed over one another and strapped at the shoulder. There was a strap under the crotch and aside from the straight jacket Payton wore only a pair of small white panties. The strap ran along the groove of her sex and pulled the panties lewdly. As they filmed her writhing around screaming out the lyrics to the song the strap rubbed her burning crotch and Payton was on the verge of climax for most of it, she was so worked up.

They filmed her singing the song by herself all morning. Payton had at least three climaxes that she was sure of during her time rolling around the rubber room lip-synching and grinding her clit with the canvas strap running between her bare legs.

The next scene was of Payton still in her jacket but now Dylan and Jed were her nightmare tormentors. Both men wore ragged clothes that looked like prison uniforms of some sort. They had huge fingernails and long matted hair. Their faces were horribly made up to look like starved creatures from hell, gaunt, pale with burning eyes and long fangs.

The two men leaped about clawing at Payton as she struggled to stay away from them, her shapely legs and pretty face painted to look scratched and bleeding from their claws. Scrambling around in her straight jacket stimulated Payton a great deal.

Her pussy was a bit sore from being abraded all day, but it was so arousing to be exposed in front of so many people that Payton whispered to Dylan after one take,

"Come to my change room on the next break. I need you to fuck me in your outfit while I'm in this straight jacket, okay?"

"Hell yeah!"

When they were wrapped for the day Payton and Dylan sneaked off to her room and he pulled aside her crotch strap with some difficulty given that his fingers had long wicked nails attached. When her red raw pussy was exposed Dylan pulled down his loose pants and aimed his pulsing cock at her glistening slot.

Fucking her on the floor of the worn old room Dylan hovered over her, his nightmare face and hair inches from her own bloody scratched one. It was all Payton could do not to burst out in song as she was royally fucked by Dylan the Demon.

With her arms bound she felt helpless and violated, and it inflamed her. Grunting her passion deep in her throat so none of the dozen people hanging around the set could hear her, Payton exploded in long held passion. Dylan was worked up from having to wait so long after she told him what they were going to do, and he couldn't hold out long.

Soon he began to cum. Pulling out of her sodden slit he jetted his spooge on her thigh, aiming his jizz away from the costumes they had rented. As his warm spurt splashed on her thigh Payton began to cum as well and her arms ripped free of the Velcro bindings as she arched her body in delighted extremity.

She felt Dylan move away from her as she continued to climax, his own orgasm evidently over. When she was able to look around for him Payton saw him looming over her with her cell phone out.

"Can I film you right now? You look so creepy and sexy it is driving me nuts."

A mini orgasm made her shudder with lust from his suggestion. "Do it." She hissed and he pressed record.

Walking around her as she writhed on the floor Dylan filmed her in her straight jacket as she mimicked her efforts to escape from the video. Meanwhile his sperm dribbled down her thigh lewdly. Payton pretended she was insane and fighting invisible demons.

Then she sat up and, utterly horny again because of the camera, she slurped Dylan's soft prick into her mouth and let him film her suckling him to life. When someone knocked on the door asking if she were okay she called out around his cock that she was just eating and would be a few minutes. Dylan stifled a laugh and pulled away.

"Let's get changed." They did and went back to the hotel to shower off the make-up and slime.

The next night they performed the Edmonton concert and the gig went very well. The fifteen hundred seat concert hall was sold out and the crowd loved them. The new song went over very well. Payton spoke to the audience about it, telling them about the video, and the crowd cheered the idea of them doing a video.

The next day they did some more shooting of the nightmare scenes. Payton was in the halls of the hospital running from her enemies. They filmed two versions of the running scenes.

In one version she was running from Dylan and Jed as the creepy demons. In these shots she wore a bandage outfit like the one Milla Jovovich wore in the Fifth Element. Dylan and Jed were gleefully evil as they chased her through the halls knocking things over and bouncing off the walls.

The other version was Payton running from Farid's evil doctor and Neal's sadistic hunchback. In these shots Payton ran along the same halls wearing the paper hospital gown. The flimsy paper sheets hardly hid anything from the camera, and they had to redo many of the shots because her breasts would pop out as she ran, or her bald vagina would peek out.

Everyone on set was growing more comfortable with her nudity. Her bare body had been on display over and over throughout the shoot, and it was becoming completely normal to see her intimate parts in full view.

Being so thoroughly exposed was getting Payton very horny. Unfortunately she didn't have an opportunity to release her sexual tension. These shots took all day, and then the band had to load up and drive to Calgary for their show there.

That concert was slow to start, the Calgary audience almost acting as if they were waiting for the band to impress them. But as the show progressed the band just continued to do what they did best, entertain, and soon this crowd was as loud and vocal as any other.

That night fatigue robbed Payton of her earlier sexual appetite and she slept a deep dreamless slumber.

Driving back to Edmonton the next day the band got a day to relax, the three hour drive stopping them from shooting, but not from enjoying some R&R. They all went their separate ways when they pulled up to the hotel and Payton decided to go shopping at West Edmonton Mall.

She found a few new outfits for both her own life and for the stage and had a great time trying them on. She ate and then went to a movie, her shopping bags taking up a whole seat beside her.

Alone all day she was happy to get back to the hotel and play some guitar and let her mind wander. This life was wonderful. Hard work. Harder than she ever would have imagined, but it was extremely fun too.

The last day of shooting was the big concert scene. Hundreds of fans turned out in pajamas. It was overwhelming to the band how many people wanted to be part of their first video. It took an hour to organize them in the big room set up for the concert.

The crew had the people with the best inmate looking pajamas on the outsides and closest to the band. All the lights, the cameras and sound had been tested the day before, so it was just left to bring the band out and start. The guys wore black suits from the early twentieth century. Very gothic and formal. Their music wasn't Gothic, but the atmosphere demanded it.

Payton wore a black gown of silky materiel. It had long, tight sleeves that covered her hands completely, except the index fingers. The neck was high and ruffled. The ruffles ran down the front to her breasts. The top swell of her breasts were covered to the nipple, then the gown cut away completely exposing her whole torso from below her nipples to just above her sex. Her tits were pressed close against her chest by the tight materiel which cut out around her boobs and only barely covered her aureola. The cut away ran down her sides and along her hips, then ran along her lower abdomen stopping its plunge just a couple inches above her pubic bone.

Payton's tight toned abdomen was the feature of the outfit and she was pleased at the way she looked athletic and desirable in it. The lower half of her small breasts were exposed and looked like delicious fruits peeking from below the black silk of her dress.

The bottom half of the dress was tight with long slits running along the sides over her hips leaving her legs exposed when she moved, revealing her black stockings and black garters. Payton wore black leather boots that laced to the knee.

The back of the dress opened at shoulder height and left her entire back exposed as well, all the way down to her ass, hiding the cleft of her cheeks but exposing the dimples above her buttocks.

Essentially the sides of the dress were suspenders holding the bottom to the top.

Her face was made up pale with dark red lips that were almost black. Her eyes were deep in sultry shadow and her cheeks given just the barest hint of light pink blush. Her hair was pulled back and piled high on the back of her head, where it fell in long blond ringlets.

Payton felt like a sex goddess in her dress. All but completely exposed she felt utterly desirable. The crew all applauded backstage when they saw her, and the band just stared at her, Dylan grinning, the rest mouths agape.

When they hit the stage the crowd cheered and whistled for over a minute before they settled down to listen to the assistant director give everyone instructions over a megaphone.

The song started and the band lip-synched the song and the crowd danced and cheered. Over, and over, all day.

Each time they did the song the cameras moved somewhere else and caught a different angle.

The band members danced and jumped and looked as cool as they could, Dylan making the girls scream with his thrusting pelvis and guitar moves. Payton flirted, and vamped and teased the crowd using the peek-a-boo quality of the dress to work them into a frenzy; her tight belly mesmerizing, her toned back hypnotizing, her stocking sheathed legs enticing and her nearly bare breasts defying gravity and tormenting all who wished that they would pop free.

Payton reached out for hands and touched fingers with her adoring public, she leaned down and sang to them, and she humped her mic stand and made them scream.

During a break she asked the director if they could shoot her crowd surfing, and he loved the idea. They set up a camera on a scaffold and shot from way above as she rode around on the supporting, groping hands of her electrified audience.

Loving the fingers and hands pressed into her body, Payton was thoroughly aroused as men and woman fondled her body, clutching her legs, gripping her buttocks, rubbing her arms and bare back and groping her breasts as she was moved from hand to hand across the top of the teeming mass of people.

After they shot everything the band signed autographs and posed for pictures. Many men and woman wanted to pose in positions of submission to Payton, and at first she was uncomfortable, but before long she began to relish the sense of power they gave her as she placed a boot on their chests, or shoulders, or pulled their hair and snarled for the camera.

Men pressed hands to her belly whenever they could, feeling her warm smooth skin and grinning like idiots.

She kissed people with and without tongue. They wanted her to bite them and spank them and in general treat them like her personal army of sex minions.

Finally after an hour of this she gracefully ended the photo session and changed into her street clothes, still wearing the make-up, for now. People still waited outside the hospital as a volunteer driver took her out of the parking lot and back to the hotel.

Payton was exhausted and proud of her work today. Also she felt gratitude and love for the fans that had supported them today. She wished she could fuck them all, and yet just thinking about it added to her fatigue.

Running a bath she soaked for half an hour in steamy heat and slipped naked into her bed, feeling like she had made love all day and had dozens of orgasms. Sleep took her in minutes and she dreamed of the scene with the crowd heaving and waving at her, singing her lyrics back to her.

Payton's dream evolved. Suddenly as she was singing she noticed the crowd were clamoring for her, climbing up onto the stage and clawing for her. Their beautiful faces were changing into faces like the demons in the video.

Hands reached for her and began to rip the gorgeous dress from her body. In moments she was surrounded by demons all stripping her, baring slender body. The band continued to play the song, and Payton's own voice was still singing from the sound system but she was trying to tell the demons to let her perform.

When she opened her mouth to call out to them to stop one of the demons began to kiss her, driving its tongue into her mouth and filling it with the sweet, slippery feel of a lover's intimate kiss.

Payton was naked on the stage in front of what seemed to be thousands of people being molested by her adoring, demonic fans. Hands groped her body, fingers clawing her breasts leaving scratches on the soft white pillows of her bosom. Other hands spread her thighs apart embarrassing her. Someone invaded her sex with fingers, the long thick appendages filling her aching slit with hard, probing digits.

The fingers inside her curled around and found her g-spot and began to make her pant and moan as her body came to life with profound desire. Payton could see the cameras all around her recording her humiliating defilement as she approached orgasm from the fingers thrusting deep inside her.

Then suddenly she was on her knees and her face was surrounded by cocks. Strange, gnarled, demon cocks. The demon that had been kissing her had moved away and was now pushing her face toward one of the big, thick cocks straining toward her mouth.

Payton tried to say no but her open mouth was suddenly filled with that pulsing erection. Automatically Payton began to suck the cock, wanting only to give pleasure to her fans. As fingers continued to grope every inch of her body Payton slurped the hard pole in her mouth.

As the demon thrust in and out of her face she felt hands lift her arms and put more cocks in her grip. They held her hands over their hard-ons and stroked themselves using her fingers. Then another cock spread open her pussy and filled her down below. Now she was pleasuring four of the demons, her attention scattered as her vista was filled by throbbing boners.

12