Rock Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands took her head and lifted it from the one cock and shoved another into her gasping mouth. Once more she was forced to service a demon and she did her best to please the insistent cock humping her face.

Then yet another cock was pushed into her body. Someone crammed yet another hard tool into her, this time it was inserted into her tiny asshole. Her body was jammed full of hot meat and all of those cock were thrusting in and out making her quiver with passion.

Payton was now a pincushion filled with cock. Each part of her body was brimming over with huge erections, stretching her petite body to its limits and beyond.

There was no pain, but there was fear. What if she split open? How many cocks could she hold?

Then more members were shoved near her face. They were being rubbed on her cheeks, in her hair, poked in her ears and stroked over her nose. Demons were fucking her armpits, the bend of her knees, and elbows. There were two cocks in her pussy and three in her bum. They were being rubbed on her feet as she was lifted in the air over the crowd that swarmed the stage. Every part of her body was being used to get someone off.

A demon began to fuck her belly button and his huge cock entered her teeny opening and stretched even that wee hole into a new pussy. The tight hole expanded to accommodate this invasion and soon she had another vagina on her belly. Wet pussy juice oozed out of her new cunt and poured out over her belly.

Then more penises were forced into her body creating more vaginas all over her. She grew slippery holes under her arms, behind her knees, on the soles of her feet and on the palms of her hands. Each one of these new vaginas came with a puffy set of labia and a sensitive clitoris, and each one was tingling from blissful use.

Payton was being fucked by what seemed like dozens of cocks in countless holes and she felt overwhelming pleasure in each. She was climaxing in most of her new pussies and she couldn't breathe because of the power of her many simultaneous climaxes.

Then just when she felt she could take no more the demons began to orgasms as well. The cocks all began to spray steaming hot sperm into her mouth, and then into all her other holes. Each one of her pussies was filled with demon cum.

Then the cocks that were being crammed into her anus spurted thick goo into her rear end. Next the cocks in her ears released gouts of jizz, and the poles rubbing over her face sprayed her features with thick oozing semen.

There on the stage, in front of the crowd, the cameras, her band mates and the world Payton was bathed in sticky sperm.

The endless flow of spunk drizzled slowly out of the hundreds of cock aimed at her and she knew, in that dreamlike way we know things in our sleep, that she was supposed to drink it all.

Suddenly Payton was on her knees on the stage reaching for spewing cocks and drinking the thick flow of jism issuing forth from them all.

The tide was endless and she gasped and gobbled and did everything she could to swallow everything, but it was impossible. The thick flow spread out around her, dribbling from erections everywhere she looked and spattering onto her pale skin.

Crawling helplessly through the slippery mess she tried to reach all the demons and drink their cum, but she just couldn't get everywhere. There were too many and no matter which way she turned, or how many boners she sucked she just couldn't swallow all those loads.

Soon the cum was inches deep all over the stage. She was slipping in it and falling and she couldn't get where she needed to go. The band was still playing but sperm was rising to their knees, covering them.

Payton lay down face first in the sticky goo and tried to collect it all in her arms, pulling the thick flow to her and trying to shove it all in her mouth. Her whole body was drenched in the slime but she couldn't stop. If Payton didn't take all this in it might drown the world.

Then when she was beginning to panic and despair the women in the audience began to help her. Hundreds of beautiful women began to drink the semen with her. Each of them gulped and slurped and swallowed the endless loads of cum and slowly, drop by drop, they all drank the ocean of jizz that threatened to cover everything.

Payton felt guilt that she couldn't do it on her own, that she had to beg help from her fans, but they seemed perfectly willing to help her and soon the river of cum stopped and the girls drank it all away to the point where only Payton and the stage were left stained by the sticky mess.

Then the women from her audience began to lick the sperm off of her body. They surrounded her and their soft wet tongues lapped at her body, tasting the cum smeared over her skin.

Their soft mouths kissed her body licking her nipples and sucking her pussy, removing all the sperm and washing her clean from the stain of failure.

Soft pink lips kissed her mouth and Payton was awash with a new form of bliss. Once more she began to climax, but this time from the delicate kissing and licking of the pretty women fans who adored her and wanted to clean her slim body.

Then these women too were naked and they began to put their breasts in Payton's face, asking her to kiss their nipples. She licked and kissed the soft mounds gratefully, enjoying the pillowing quality of the female form.

A soft wet pussy was placed over Payton's mouth and she began to lap at the soft wet folds appreciatively.

This part of the dream was more indistinct because Payton had never been with a woman, but she was intimately familiar with her own sex and the pussy over her mouth felt like her own.

As she licked the tender lips of the woman squatting over her face Payton felt a perfect echo of a tongue on her own sex. Each lap of tongue, each kiss of a mouth was repeated between Payton's wide open thighs.

Soft caressing hands stroked over her tingling flesh driving her crazy with the achingly sweet touches. Her nipples were being suckled tenderly by soft wet mouths and smooth, pliable breasts were pressed to her skin here and there giving her a loved, enveloping feeling.

Then the mouth on Payton's pussy focused on her clit and Payton began to climax powerfully, her body arching up seeking to envelope the mouth causing such delight.

Payton was crying out her pleasure while still licking the pussy on her face and when that woman started to cum Payton drank the river of fluid that gushed out of her lover.

This flow of female ejaculate tasted just like sperm to her dreaming mind and Payton loved the flavour. She drank the endless flow as her own orgasm crested and washed out from Payton's slit over and into the mouth of the woman tasting her.

Then suddenly Payton was back in her bed.

Lying panting in her tangled sheets Payton was drenched in sweat, her mouth dry and desperate for fluid.

She marveled at the intensity of her dream, the passion she had been feeling still tingling in her body. Reaching down she discovered that her slit was sopping wet, her clit painfully engorged and sensitive to touch.

Standing she staggered nude to the bathroom and got a glass of water from the tap. As she drank she glanced at herself in the mirror and saw how flushed and mussed she was from bed and the intensity of her dream.

Then she gazed at her slender body and wondered if she actually wanted to sleep with a woman. Finished her drink she began to massage her breasts pretending that another woman was feeling her mounds and that she was in turn massaging someone else's boobs.

A spike of lust throbbed in her aching pussy and Payton suddenly knew she wanted to experience making love to a woman.

With a new goal in mind she went back to bed and fingered herself to an explosive orgasm while imagining fucking a woman. Then she drifted back to sleep, images of her favorite actresses cascading through her imagination sensually.

12