Rock Star Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann looked down at them, "fuck this looks so fucking sexy, now hold me baby."

Ann's hand between their bodies obscured his vision, but he could feel her rubbing his dick-head between her wet labia. Then inch by inch, she slowly pushed his cock into her. Taylor's muscles jumped, not from excursion, but more from anticipation. It felt as if a tight warm sleeve was being woven around his cock. Ann gasped, but kept on pushing down, and once the head was in, she moved a little easier.

"Fuck, your cock feels amazing baby, it is only a quarter of the way in, but it is as if I'm close to bursting. I'm going to lean forward and rest on my knees, just keep still, until I ask you to move okay." Taylor freed his hands, and Ann was now on all fours straddling his body. With her face close, he decided to kiss her, while he felt her slowly pushing back. She ended the kiss, thrusting her breasts at him, and he quickly filled hands and mouth with her soft globes. Ann pushed about halfway down his shaft, before rising up again. The feeling was fantastic; he could feel the soft walls inside her cunt, pressing around every inch of him. It was as if a velvet vice grip got hold of his prick, slowly swallowing his shaft.

"Touch my clit baby, it will a make me wetter."

Taylor reached between their bodies, his fingers searching. "Yes there, just there, now softly rub it...softly...yes like that. Oh fuck baby, your dick...it feels...shit I want more... more...hmm...yes."

Her ass cheeks weren't touching him yet, but he could already feel a slight constriction. His dick-head was pressing against something in the back of her cunt. Ann was still lifting, and lowering herself, impaling herself more and more with each downwards thrust.

"Damn baby, I can't go deeper; your cock is already hitting my cervix." Ann upped the pace slowly, not going as deep, but faster all the time. Taylor enjoyed the few of her breasts swaying with every move.

"Would you like to see what your dick is doing to my little pussy baby?"

Taylor nodded, and watch Ann changing her position slightly, moving her lower body backwards. She had to keep her knees closed for balancing purposes, but once she was in position, she opened them wide. Her ass was now resting on his legs, and she rolled her hips forward with each thrust, while her hands were next to his ankles to stop her from falling over backwards. His dick was pulled backwards, towards his balls, and he could see her slightly red outer labia stretched around his shaft. When Ann pushed forward, her inner pussy lips came into view, and for the first time, he could clearly see her small clit.

"Do you like to see my pussy wrapped around your hard dick baby?"

"Yes Ann...it looks fucking amazing."

"I'm happy baby...is your legs strong enough to kneel Taylor?" she asked between short bursts of breath.

"Yes Ann, if I have something to lean on."

"You are going to lean on me baby...fuck this feels so nice."

"Ok I'm going to turn around, don't move." Ann lifted her left leg over, and then slowly turned her body around, while keeping about a quarter length of dick inside her. She straddled him again, but this time facing the other way, with her head at his feet. Taylor enjoyed the few of her small brown pinkish anus, and imagined sticking a finger in there. Ann quickly got into her stride, riding his pole up and down, but much faster than before.

"Oh fuck...this is nice...I'm getting close."

Taylor thought it must be a wonder that he hasn't cum yet, but with her changing positions, and then stopping, helped keeping him from that delicious edge. He grabbed her hips, helping her move faster, enjoying the sight of her sweat dripping down her back. He could see about half of his prick disappearing, and then reappearing inside her cunt.

"Shit, your cock is rubbing against my g-spot," Ann moaned. "I'm going to cum...let my hips go baby...touch my ass." He followed her instructions, and played with her buns, pulling them apart, and then pushing them close again, not that they had much movement.

"Oh mother...fucking...shit..." Ann moved downwards, allowing only his dick-head inside her pussy. Taylor felt every small squeeze, every little vibration, as her inner muscles contracted around him. He wanted more, and pulled her backwards, impaling her with about three quarters of dick. Ann's orgasmic screams turned into a wail, and afraid of hurting her, he released her hips, but she stayed in position, her pussy walls almost vibrating around his prick. She collapsed on top of his legs, his dick still buried halfway inside her snatch.

She lay unmoving for more than a minute, and Taylor started worrying. His dick was still inside her, and from the small retractions going on around his pole, he guessed that she was still okay.

"Are you okay Ann, did I hurt you?"

Her voice was barely a whisper, "No baby...I'm enjoying the afterglow." After another thirty seconds, she moved slightly, "my legs are to weak baby, can you pull yourself from underneath me, and get up behind me?"

"Sure, let me try." He pushed her forward, and his dick slipped out of her wet slit with a slurping sound. She helped slightly by lifting her upper body, and opening her legs a bit wider. He could move his legs quite comfortably by now, with all the exercise he has been doing, but it took a little effort, to get him on his knees. Ann leaned forward, her breasts and head pushed against the couch, leaving her pussy open and exposed to him from the rear. He moved to within a hand length behind her ass, his dick on her back.

"Okay, go slow baby...fill me with that cock." With one hand on her back for balance, the other around his prick, he slowly pushed his dick-head into her wet cunt. It went in easily, her pussy used to being stretched by now.

"Oh Jeeezas...that feels wonderful...deeper baby...fill me with your cock."

He pushed forward, until he touched the back of her vagina, and then pulled out slowly. She was so tight around him, that if he moved any faster, he would cum with in three strokes. In his mind, he gave himself a target, fifty strokes, he slowly started counting. One...he pushed in, two he pulled out, concentrating on the numbers, he began moving faster. By the time he reached fifty, his dick was drilling into Ann hard and fast. With each slam, he could feel her cervix; he could go deeper, but held back. From her moans, she started Cumming around the forty-second mark, and he was just three strokes away himself.

"I'm going to cum Ann!"

"Inside me...oh fuck...inside me!" It sounded almost as if she was crying, but he was too far-gone, and for the second time that night, thick ropes of cum erupted, shooting out of his prick, and filling her pussy.

It did not last long, and he fell back, his prick slipping out of her with a loud slurp. Ann was still moaning, but after a while, it was only the sound of their hard breathing filling the room.

Ann moved first, slowly turning around, and crawling up his body, before collapsing on top of him. Taylor pulled the blanket over them, and they lay like that for a few minutes, before Ann said anything.

"I think I'm never ever going to be able to walk again."

Taylor instantly became alarmed, "Oh shit Ann, did I hurt you?"

"Shut up you puts, and let me enjoy the moment." After five minutes of silence, she spoke again. "Taylor, what you did to me tonight, can never be called hurting honey, my little pussy is a bit sore, but the nice kind. When you pulled me backwards after my first orgasm ended, I immediately had another, more intense orgasm. By the time you plunged into me, fucking me on your own, I began my third orgasm, and it continued on and on. My mind went blank, and I think I fainted from all the pleasure. I came to my senses when you were about to cum, and by then I must have had ten fucking orgasm's, but it could also be just one long one. Thank you for fucking me absolutely silly."

"No thank you Ann, for making my first time an experience I will never forget as long as I live." Then with a smile, "Ready for some more?"

Ann nearly jumped up to run away, when she saw the glimmer in his eyes, "shit no baby, I will die, let's go to my room, and sleep."

Ann got up first, and made her way slowly to her room, while Taylor followed still naked on his crutches. After she finished in the bathroom, he quickly did his business, and then joined her in the large bed. She kissed him softly, and cuddled up close to him, pushing her warm naked body tight against his. Taylor closed his eyes with a smile.