Rock Star Lifestyle Pt. 02

Story Info
The exploits of a rock star, shown through his sex life.
2k words
3.67
6.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On his way out of the lecture hall, James noticed a sign outside it. Presumably in preparation for a later lecture in the day, the sign said: 'music - guest lecturer: Kenneth Roy.'

James had been about to go home (having no other lectures until the afternoon) but stopped at the sight of this sign. Kenneth Roy was an absolute legend of rock music and one of James' favourite people of all time. Although he didn't study music, James wandered if it would be appropriate to attend the lecture, purely to hear Mr. Roy speak. He concluded that, in fact, it didn't matter whether or not it was appropriate; he would do it regardless.

*****

An hour later - after a quick coffee - James returned to the lecture hall and entered. He took his seat, and looked around at the music students as they entered. One in particular caught his eye, although in fairness it would be hard to miss him: he was of an Asian complexion and, more significantly, looked about seven feet tall. He came over and sat next to James.

'Never seen you here before.' His voice was surprisingly soft, at odds with his enormous size. It wasn't only the height that made him seem so gigantic - although that certainly helped - it was his sheer size: the man was broad-shouldered and, on closer inspection, extremely muscle-bound. Finally, James got round to replying:

'No, I'm not studying music, I'm just a big fan of the lecturer.'

'Aren't we all? The man's a living legend. Have I seen you performing around town?'

Slightly taken aback by the change in topic, James, again, hesitated for a moment before replying:

'You may have done, I have been performing.'

'Cool, well I'm a fan. I'm a drummer myself, so if you ever need one, get in touch. I'm Hoi, Hoi Ciao.'

'James Wilkins.'

At this moment, Kenneth Roy took to the stage, immediately drawing their conversation to a cease.

*****

The lecture was just as fascinating and illuminating as James had anticipated, and his attention didn't stray from Roy for the entirety. When it finished - as one would expect - James left along with everybody else in the hall.

As he walked out, he thought about what he would do next. Logically, there wasn't much point going home, as by this stage there wasn't long until his next lecture. However, there was still a fairly long wait before the aforementioned lecture, certainly long enough for it to not be worth going straight there. Just as he was thinking this, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

'You James Wilkins?' Came a gravelly voice.

'Yeah, why?' James replied as he turned. At that point his thoughts stopped.

Before him stood one of his all time heroes, a man who was a legend of his industry, one of the world's most famous - and infamous - people: the one and only Kenneth Roy.

'I saw you performing the other day,' Roy responded, 'I have to say I was impressed.'

James - unusually for him - was absolutely speechless at this. He was about seventy percent sure that this circumstance wasn't actually occurring, and even if it was, it must be some kind of joke; his mind couldn't come to terms with the fact that this person was really saying these words to him.

Finally, he stuttered out a reply:

'Th-thank you'

'So, you wanna make it in this business?'

'Yeah, of course, it'd be a dream come true.' James still wasn't talking with anything approaching his usual confidence.

'Well, how about you send me an official press pack and I'll see if I can't get you signed onto my label?' Roy handed James his business card. 'You think you've got what it takes to be a rock star?'

'Yes sir, I reckon so.'

'Ok, first thing, bitch, you don't call me 'sir', you don't fucking call anyone fucking 'sir'. You wanna be a fucking rock star? Get the fucking attitude. You need confidence, you need to fucking feel like you're fucking better than everyone. You need to fucking know you're better than fucking everyone. The world fucking owes you, ok? You got that? Everybody, the entire fucking world, fucking everyone fucking owes you. Don't take shit from anyone, no fucking shit, from fucking anyone. If anyone fucking disrespects you, fucking show them they're fucking wrong. Make them fucking regret giving you that fucking disrespect. You don't need to be fucking respectful to people. You know what it fucking says to me, when you call me fucking 'sir'? It says you're fucking worse than me; fucking beneath me. It tells me I can fucking walk all over you. Is that the fucking impression you want to fucking give me? No? I fucking thought not. Alright, I've got fucking news for you: the world doesn't fucking owe you anything. Ok? Not a fucking thing. If you fucking want anything from the fucking world - and if you don't, what kind of fucking man are you? - you've got to fucking grab it for yourself. Take life by the fucking dick and suck it. You fucking get nothing by being fucking nice. Being nice just gets you fucking pissed over. Don't be nice, be a fucking dick, that's the fucking key to success. So I'll fucking ask you again: do you think you've got what it takes to be a fucking rock star?'

James paused only momentarily before responding:

'Bitch, I am a rock star.'

'Ha! I like you, you single?'

'Uh... Yeah.' Responded James, mildly disturbed.

'When was the last time you had sex?'

'I don't know,' said James, now seriously creeped out, 'about a year ago?'

Kenneth looked taken aback.

'No no no no no no no, not fucking good enough.'

'What?'

'You need to get fucking laid.'

'What?'

'You know what? You've got two days to get fucking laid, or the record deal's off. Got that?'

'Uh... Yeah.'

'Good, see you around.'

That conversation had not gone as James had expected.

*****

That evening, James was sat beside Laura on the sofa. The others were out 'partying', as Felix put it. James had thought it unlikely that Rachel would agree to go: it wasn't really her style to go out on the town. It wasn't that she didn't like to party, it was just that she preferred to do it with people she knew. He had to hand it to Felix though, he certainly knew how to win over the ladies; James reckoned you could give the German twenty minutes with any girl and by the end she'd agree to sleep with him, it was a theory he would be interested in investigating at some point.

For now though, James was much more interested in the girl sat next to him. He remembered the conversation he had had with Kenneth that day, and decided that it was about time he got laid. He looked at the beautiful shape of her body and took a deep breath. 'Time to grab life by the dick and suck it', he thought to himself.

With that, he leaned over to Laura and kissed her. Her eyes widened in surprise at first, and she pulled away. For a moment, they both sat there, staring at each other, neither of them making a sound. That moment seemed to stretch on forever, but eventually she moved back on to kiss him again, giving her wordless consent for what was about to happen.

As they kissed, he pushed his tongue into her mouth, and she met it with hers. Their tongues sensually danced in a shameless display of eroticism, and she moved her hands to the hem of his shirt.

'Take you shirt off.' She muttered to him between kisses. Eagerly, James complied, somewhat surprised by her brazenness. Before returning to their kiss, he pulled her shirt off as well. As their mouths met once more, he reached round behind her, to unfasten her bra. It fell away from her, and he moved his hand up to rub her tits. He flicked his thumb over her nipple, feeling it harden under his touch, before pinching it between two fingers. She moaned at the sensation, and he kissed down to her neck, causing more moaning.

As he began to move his kisses down towards her chest, he slid a hand down her stomach and began to rub her through her jeans. She ground her hips against his hand and moaned even louder than before, especially when he took her nipple between his teeth.

Hurriedly, she unbuttoned her jeans and he pulled them off her, taking her underwear down with them. He kissed slowly down her stomach, but stopped just before reaching her pussy. He held his head between her legs, looking at her already-wet pussy. However, she had other ideas, grabbing his head and forcing it into her pussy. Again, he was taken aback by her brashness, but certainly wasn't complaining. He keenly licked away at her pussy, fucking her with his tongue. He moved up to her clit, flicking his tongue across it. Her moaning intensified as he did so, even more as he circled her clit with his tongue. With a cry, she came all over his face.

She lay there for a moment, dazed from post-orgasmic bliss. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and gave James a seductive smile. She sat him down on the sofa and dropped to her knees before him. She reached up to his jeans and undid them, sliding them off him. She eyed the bulge in his boxers.

'It looks big.'

'Why don't you find out for sure?'

With that, she pulled his boxers down to reveal his dick. It was certainly the biggest she had ever had, and built like him: long and thin. Without hesitation, she grasped it and pumped her hand up and down, before bending down to lick the head.

She swirled her tongue around the head for a moment, then sunk down, taking it into her mouth. His hand moved to the back of her head as she sucked on him, and he grabbed her hair. Suddenly, without warning, she took him deep into her throat, causing him to moan out loud. She did this again, before bobbing her head up and down on his dick. After a minute, James had to stop her before he came in her mouth (as enjoyable as that would be).

She looked up at him:

'You ready for this?'

'Fuck yeah.'

Slowly, sensually, she placed one knee on either side of him. Looking down into his eyes the entire time, she lowered herself into him. The moment he entered her, he closed his eyes, savouring the sensation. She kept sinking into him until their hips met, at which point she threw her head back and moaned. Slowly, she began to grind her hips in a circle on him, groaning all the time.

For his part, James gazed up at the venus atop him - this nubile beauty consumed by ecstasy at his presence inside her. He moved his hands to rub and squeeze her ass, pulling her into him. She began to pick up speed with her circling, and raised her hips up off him, before slamming back down. He vocally cried out, and began to thrust his hips up to meet her. She leaned forward, her tits inches from his face.

He leaned forwards, taking her nipple back into his mouth. She moaned all the more as he sucked on her tit, before - when he bit her nipple - cumming around him. Exhausted, she rolled off him. He stood up before her and she reached out, grabbing his dick. She pounded her hand up and down and looked up at him, her eyes begging for his cum. Finally, his hips thrusted as he spurted his cum all over her tits and face.

He collapsed next to her, and they embraced.