Rock Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked through the streets with those thoughts and tried to get away from the crowds. Mardi Gras was coming soon and she dreaded the thought. In fact, she was thinking of getting away from town for a few days, just so she didn't have to deal with it. All in all, it was pretty disgusting.

When she turned the last corner to her street, she breathed in the night air and was thankful for the quietness at last. She had a small flat in the part of the Quarter that was unscathed by tourists. She was a hairdresser and a waitress and that made just enough money to afford her own place.

As she got closer to her flat, she noticed a very nice and very expensive car parked by the curb. She never owned a car and couldn't tell what kind it was, but suddenly she had a feeling who the owner was.

Her stomach tightened up as she saw the figure dressed in black sitting on her steps. When he saw her, he stood up and waited for her to come up the walkway.

She slowly approached her gate and swung the wrought iron open. The air was completely still as she faced him.

"Darlene..." he said very softly.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a louder voice.

"I -I had to see you."

She shook her head. "I can't see why you would. Unless you want to fuck me in the ass again."

She stood only feet away from him and her whole body trembled as she said that. Suddenly the rage was back.

His hands clenched by his side and he sighed deeply.

"I'm so sorry - fuck, I don't know what happened..."

"Well I do, and you should consider yourself lucky I didn't tell anyone," she said defiantly.

She couldn't see his face well, but she definitely saw him flinch.

"You-you didn't tell anyone?"

"No," she sighed. "I couldn't. I doubt anyone would believe me anyways."

She heard him let out a sigh. Prick, she thought, that's all he wanted to know.

"I don't blame you if you did," he said.

Suddenly she could feel her anger begin to ebb. He was standing before her. Just a few feet separated her from that body. Whatever had happened that night, she couldn't forget the burning feeling of his lips on hers. She shook it off.

"I have to go in now," she said simply.

"No...please...let me make it up to you."

She frowned in the darkness. She definitely wasn't expecting that.

"How?" she asked.

"We'll go out to dinner. I know a great restaurant-"

"There's only like a million of those in New Orleans," she laughed, but her laugh was short and harsh.

"No, really. It's cozy and stuff."

"Stuff?"

He laughed and she practically melted. He sensed that and lowered his voice.

"Please, Darlene. Say yes."

"Uhhh...ok," she heard herself say. "But I have to change first."

"No, no...you look fine. Look at me - I never dress up."

She did look at him and that was the problem. Would she make the same mistake twice?

He drove them to a restaurant that she had only read about but could never afford. It was obvious that he knew the owner because they got right in and had a quiet, secluded booth in the back. They settled in and there was a silence.

"Um...I feel like shit," he said at last. "I fucked up big time."

She sat perfectly still and looked at him with his head lowered.

"Please, let's not talk about it now," she said quietly.

He looked up at her with large eyes and they looked greener than before.

"Ok, you're right. Later."

He let out a big sigh and looked for the waiter.

Darlene gradually began to relax as they drank and ate and talked. He talked in a hesitant voice but he smiled more. His boyish looks showed with each smile and sometimes he was even a bit goofy. Other times he seemed shy. He started to talk about the tour on their second drink. He drank beer and she had vodka tonics.

"Yeah, it's a total freak show. Both on the stage and off. Fuck, these guys who tour with me are nuts!"

He laughed again and looked at her.

"I guess you know about the fans," he said.

"Oh yeah, I'm one of them remember? And there are some really scary ones out there."

"But not you."

"But not me," she grinned.

He got quiet for a second and got serious.

"Sometimes it was tough, I mean really fucking tough. The travel, the stress, everything. After every show I would just be so drained. Not too mention cut up and bruised."

He laughed slightly at this and started to play with the label on his beer. Darlene listened, soaking it all in.

"Everyone wants a piece of you, ya know?" he asked, running his hand through his hair.

"I understand," she said softly. They were treading dangerous water again - getting back to that night...

He let out a long sigh and took a drink from his beer.

"Ok," he said, looking up at her. "Enough of that shit. What about you?"

"Me?" she laughed. "What do you want to know?"

"Um, do you have a boyfriend or something?"

She blushed a furious red color at that question.

"Oh shit, was that a bad question to ask? I mean-"

"No I, ah, don't have a boyfriend right now."

That implied something and she was worried about that night again.

"I'm really fucking this up again, aren't I?" he said.

She shook her head and red curls went everywhere.

He smiled at her, taking in the sight before him. He thought that maybe he should cool it a little. Not get heavy about anything. But they had done all the small talk before. That night. In his sitting room. With the Absinthe. He shuddered when he thought of what had happened after she left. It took a few days to get the stink of Absinthe out of that room.

He suddenly looked up and realized she was asking him a question.

"Do you still have your dogs?" she repeated when she saw that was thinking about something that was obviously bothering him.

"Oh yeah, I do. They weren't there when you, um...they were at a friend's."

"Oh," she said and then by some small miracle the food arrived and they were saved from further uncomfortable conversation.

As they ate, he asked her about different foods in New Orleans. She was glad for the distraction and told him about the local specialties. It was something she knew and was good at.

"I've been here a few years, but I haven't nailed everything down yet. Explain gumbo again?"

She laughed and he smiled at her. Again, an almost boyish charm showed on his face. Not the seriousness she had seen many, many times in videos. This wasn't his 'public' face.

"Well, let me explain..."

Dinner ended and they left the restaurant feeling a little more at ease with each other. That is, until the valet brought the car around. When she slid in the leather seat and they sped off, she sensed he was about to ask something. There was no music on in the car. The only sound was the swishing sound of the rain beneath the tires. She realized they were headed to the Garden District.

"Darlene," he began quietly. "Please...please come back to my house. I swear it will be different."

She took a deep breath, held it and let it out.

"I'm not sure...it was very traumatic for me..."

"Fuck. I know it was, believe me. I want to make it up to you." He slid his hand over hers. "Please..."

His voice almost broke when he said that and she knew he was sincere then.

"Ok. I will."

His hand squeezed hers and he thanked her.

Walking back into the sprawling house this time, she felt a bit more hesitant and less in awe of everything. The dogs were all over him and then cautiously sniffing her out. She laughed and began to touch them, not being afraid of dogs at all. He was immediately at ease with them and it made her feel better.

He played with them for a while and sent them on to yet another part of the house. It was much bigger than she originally thought. Music came on, but it was different. She noticed it was the Cure.

She followed down a hallway to a small, cozy room that was a library of some sorts. There was a big comfy leather couch and one wall was lined with books. It was much more manly than the red sitting room, but she instantly liked it and felt at ease there. He brought two beers with him and they settled on the couch.

Darlene took a long drink from hers and leaned back against the softness of the couch. This time her head was much clearer and she was in tune with her body. It was sending mixed signals of caution and desire. He sat near her and let out a long, deep sigh.

"Ok, now we should talk. I just have to get this out," he started. "Again, I apologize for what happened that night. I was so fucking drained from the show and the touring thing. It had been forever since I had sex and...shit, I don't know..."

She said nothing.

"I only wanted to take something that night and you were it." He sighed again. "That was so obviously wrong. You didn't deserve any of it.

"After you left, I spent a lot of days in isolation. I just spent time getting used to being home again and taking care of business, but I kept thinking about you. I could have been the typical guy, been a prick and forget about you and shit, but I couldn't."

He stopped and put his beer down.

"What I did has no excuse really. But if you want to go ahead and hit me, I'd totally fucking understand."

She looked at him now. "What? Hit you? What are you fucking nuts?" she cried.

"No. I'm not."

He slid off the couch and got on his knees in front of her. He raised his head and his hair fell away exposing his long sideburns. His eyes were wide and for once his emotions were laid bare to her.

"I-I...can't do that," she said.

His eyes pleaded with her.

"I forgive you," she said quietly.

He let out a small sob and pushed his head against her knees. She felt his arms go around her legs and was literally stunned by this display. He held on to her tightly and her hands tentatively began to stroke his hair.

Darlene sat there and tried to comprehend his actions but it was just too bizarre. She continued to stroke his hair and sighed as the thick, silky strands glided over her fingers. When she pushed all the hair from his face, he pulled away and looked up at her.

"I still want you," he whispered. "But not like the time before...you're beautiful, Darlene, and you should be worshipped."

He slowly got to his feet and then leaned over her. She tilted her head up to meet his lips and he pressed them home. This time was different. The kiss was hungry, but almost respectful. Darlene began to soften and her hands went up to encircle his back. And this time he let her. She felt the hunger too and pulled him closer to her. Her mouth opened and he eagerly slipped in.

His hands were stroking her long red locks and her shoulders. She purred against his mouth and began to rub her leg against his hard thigh.

When at last he broke the kiss, it was only to suggest they go upstairs.

"Are you ok with that?" he asked softly.

She nodded and stood up with him. He took in her beauty and pulled her to him again for another deep kiss. She felt her knees getting wobbly and clung to him.

"This time will be better. It will be different," he whispered. "You shine in a world full of ugliness. You matter when everything is meaningless."

He led her up the dark stairs to the bedroom at the end of the hallway. She stiffened slightly when she saw the bed. Arms went around her and she relaxed.

"Let me undress you," he said softly in her ear. "Lay on the bed."

She moved over to the bed and laid back on it. Her breasts rose and lowered as she took deep breaths to calm herself. Another Cure disc came on and surrounded them with soft, gentle sounds. She looked up at him and he began to undress for her.

As he pulled off his t-shirt, she realized that she didn't really get a good look at his body before. Most of the time she was on her stomach and he was behind her. She shuddered a little and put it behind her, turning her focus to him now.

His chest was smooth and hard. His arms were tight and muscular, but not too. She noticed several healed cuts on them. When he unbuckled his jeans and slid them off with his boxers, she saw his semi-hard cock hanging there and licked her lips. His thighs looked hard and powerful. Again, she noticed more healed cuts on his legs. No doubt from his on-stage antics.

Standing naked above her, he rubbed his cock a bit and sighed.

He eased his body down on the soft sheets next to her and began to slowly unbutton her shirt. She trembled under his touch as each button was plucked and more of her body was exposed to him. It was if it was the first time he was seeing her naked and it excited her. Already she could feel herself getting wet.

When the shirt was open, he simply pushed up her bra. Her white breasts spilled out and he gasped at her hard, pink nipples.

"Oh god, they're lovely," he said as he lowered his head to take one into his mouth.

Darlene groaned as his mouth closed around her most sensitive area. His mouth was eager and hungry as he licked and sucked the flesh into hard little nubs. She was vaguely aware of his hand sliding down her hard, smooth stomach to the waistband of her jeans. Her arms were splayed out to her sides as he began to have his way with her, but she was willing to do that for him. In fact, she wanted more.

"Oh sweetie..." she started, but couldn't continue as he slid his hand inside her jeans. She spread her legs open wide for him. His hand pushed lower underneath her panties and brushed against her soft, red pubic hairs. A finger flicked and her pussy opened to him.

"Mmmmmm, baby, you're wet," he murmured as he bent his head to her other nipple.

She gasped and writhed under his expert touch. He pulled his hand out of her jeans and plucked the button open and eased the zipper down. She helped him get the jeans and panties off in a quick flurry of movement and suddenly her warm, soft mound was bare to him.

Little time was wasted as he brought his hand to her wet center and began to slowly stroke. His mouth was at her breasts, nursing her nipples hungrily and his other hand was brushing her hair.

"Ohhhhh...that feels wonderful..." she moaned.

"Mmmmm, you deserve it, my sweet."

His finger found her clit and he rubbed it lightly. Darlene's whole body tensed from the slight pressure he applied.

At last he pulled away and let her remove her shirt and bra. As he gazed down at her naked form on his bed, his cock twitched. He wanted her so very badly now, but he promised her and himself that she would be worshipped. And that was what he was going to do right now.

He moved around to kneel between her legs. Using each hand, he gently spread them apart to gaze at her pussy lips. They were glistening with wetness and he grinned as she was slowly opening up to him. Bending his head, he brought his tongue down to begin to lick the sweetness there. As soon as he touched her, she cried out.

He smiled as his tongue began to probe and tease her lips apart. Her lips were so smooth and puffy as he licked and sucked them into his mouth. And her moans turned him on immensely. He brought his tongue up a little and found her clit poking out from under its little hood. Slowly, he encircled it once, twice, three times. Each time brought little gasps and pants from her.

"You like this don't you?" he asked.

"Oh yes...I fucking love it," she gasped.

"Tell me."

She swallowed.

"I love the way you eat me. I love the feel of your tongue on my clit."

"Mmmmmmm" was all he said as he brought two fingers up to her opening.

As his tongue sucked her clit into his mouth, his fingers pushed inside her hole. Darlene tensed for an instant then relaxed. He felt her pussy open up for him and gently close around his fingers. She was incredibly wet now and he sucked the juices oozing from her slit.

He got into a little rhythm with her - sucking her clit and finger fucking her hole. She moaned and gasped and writhed in ecstasy as he continued. Slowly he increased the speed and she found herself clutching the sheets around her.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I...I'm gonna cum soon!"

That only increased the speed of his assault and soon she was practically screaming.

"Oh god........yessssssss....I'm cumming!!!"

"Yeah, that's it baby...cum all over my fingers," he urged.

That was it. She screamed and thrashed under his face and came very, very hard. Her juices coated his face as she finally released all the frustration and desire of the last few weeks.

When he pulled his fingers out, they were coated with cum. He brought them up to her open mouth and pushed them inside.

"Taste yourself. See what I've been enjoying."

She sucked her own juices off his fingers and moaned softly. Her body had been wracked by the orgasm, but he was continuing to turn her on with his actions.

He eased himself next to her and gently stroked her side as she came down from the incredible high she had just experienced.

"You were lovely," he whispered in her ear. He shifted his body and she felt heat radiating from him. Never was she so aware of his presence as she was now. He moved again and his cock pressed against her leg.

"I want you to do something for me now," he said.

"What?"

"I want to tie you up and fuck you."

Her eyes opened wide and she tried to sit up.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" she said, her voice rising.

He smiled at her and put his arms around her.

"No, no...not like that. I told you, it would be different."

She looked at him like he was crazy.

"Darlene...my sweet...you'll really like this. I promise. Please, trust me. If you don't like anything about it, then you can just go."

He looked deep into her eyes and his face was completely open to her again.

"How...how are you going to tie me?"

"On your back, arms and legs spread and tied. You'll love it, I swear. The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

She sighed deeply.

"Is everything give and take with you?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered simply.

She sighed deeply.

"Alright then. Do what you have to do."

His hand went under her chin and he lifted her face to his.

"I don't have to do this. I want to do this. Always remember that."

He slid off the bed and went into the big closet again. She wondered what the hell he had in there. When he returned, he had four long velvet ropes.

"Lie on your back and let me bind you."

She eased back in the middle of the bed. He placed a pillow under her head and began to bind her wrists with the ropes. Each rope then went around the bedpost. He did the same thing to her legs.

Darlene laid there on his bed fully open, exposed and helpless to him. In her mind she couldn't believe what was happening. This was definitely something she never fantasized about.

He knelt between her legs and she was suddenly aware of his cock. It was going to enter her and it would be different. Somehow she knew that this time.

He moved his entire body so that he was practically straddling her face. His cock brushed her face and she moved her tongue out to lick it. But he pulled it up and away from her and pushed his balls against her full lips.

"Lick my balls," he breathed. "Suck them into your mouth."

She opened her mouth to take one of his balls into her mouth and when she began to suck, he let out a long, low moan. She continued to stroke his sac with her tongue over and over, coating it with her saliva. He moved slightly and she started on the other one. As she sucked harder and harder, he moaned louder.

At last he stopped and moved away. She looked at his cock and it was standing straight up. When she looked at his face, it was flushed and he was breathing heavy.

"Oh god...that was fucking great," he panted.

He lowered his body over hers and began to lick her breasts. His hands went around each one and began to squeeze her firm flesh. She groaned and squirmed beneath him but he didn't let up for a second. Moving from nipple to nipple he licked and then gently bit the hard nubs. She cried out in pure pleasure and urged him on.