Rock Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pushed her breasts together and started to lick between them, she begged him to fuck her.

He stopped and looked at her.

"You want me?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes," she wailed. "Fuck meeeeeee. Please."

He went back to sucking her breasts.

"How bad to you want it?" he said between licks.

She was moving her pelvis obscenely now - thrusting and grinding it upwards, trying to search out his cock. Her ass rubbed against the sheets.

"I want you so bad...fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard!"

Her face was very flushed and her eyes were glazed over with lust. This was the moment he had dreamed about. He brought his cock to her wet entrance and in one long, brutal thrust he was inside.

"Oh MY GOD!" she screamed.

He grunted as her warm pussy walls totally engulfed his throbbing cock. She was still very wet and he wanted to explode right then as he began to fuck her.

"Oh yeah...you're so wet. I love how it feels around my cock," he breathed into her ear.

His body was over hers and she so very desperately wanted to put her arms around him and run her nails up and down his back, but she was bound and helpless beneath him. Instead she looked up at his face and saw lust all over it. But this time there was no pain.

He lowered his head and began to kiss her deeply as his cock slowly slid in and out of her moist, wet hole. She moaned and cried into his mouth and urged him to go harder, deeper, faster.

He raised himself up with his arms and she saw the muscles bulge out. She sighed and he began to pump her harder. Every inch of his cock filled her and it was delicious and she wanted more.

"Mmmm...fuck me, oh fuck me baby," she pleaded.

He obeyed her wishes and began to brutally take her. Each hard thrust made her tits shake and her mouth hang open in ecstasy.

"Yeah...I wanna fuck you all night," he moaned. "I wanna cum in you and on you."

"Oh god, yeah do it. Push that cock in me and cummmmmm."

That was all he needed now. His thrusts were long and hard and very deep and when she looked up his face again, it was contorted into a mask of pain and longing.

"Ughhhhhhhh...oh yessssssssss..."

He threw his head back and screamed and howled as he came in one long thrust. Darlene moaned as his cum began to fill her and she came along with him. The ropes cut into her ankles and wrists as she thrashed beneath his body and the orgasm took her over the edge. When he untied her, the ropes left red marks. He remarked that she had really strained against them and she blushed. They lay next to each other under the sheets, bodies just touching but nothing else. Darlene, feeling content, slowly felt herself drift off to sleep.

She awoke that morning feel very refreshed. The satin sheets caressed her naked body and for a while enjoyed the luxurious feeling. Then she rolled over and remembered she wasn't alone.

She almost screamed when she saw him sleeping there - it had been so long since she had slept with someone. Then she calmed down and watched him. He was still in a deep sleep.

Her eyes wandered over his body as he lay there on this back. His soft breathing was slow and steady and his face was slack. The sheets had shifted away from his body and only covered his lower half. She gazed at his smooth, hard chest as it rose and fell and wondered how the heck she got this far. What she had done that night was the envy of everyone she knew, even some of her male friends. It was the most unbelievable experience of her young life.

Slowly, she moved her hand to touch those muscular arms. As her fingers softly stroked his smooth skin, his breathing changed a little but he didn't stir. She sighed, as at last she was able to touch him the way she wanted. Her hand flattened and pressed against his biceps and she marveled at their hardness. Feeling bold, she wanted to experience more of that hardness.

Easing the sheet off of him was easy. He moved a little but didn't wake. She was amazed at how sound he slept. She inched it slowly down and away from his body until his cock was in full view. A slow smile crept across her face when she saw that he was semi-hard.

Darlene moved so that she was nearer to him and very cautiously she took him into her hand. Her warm fingers wrapped around his cock and squeezed gently. He let out a soft sigh, so she decided to continue. Lowering her head, she took him into her mouth and began to suck. This time the sigh became a soft moan and his eyelids fluttered open.

He looked at her red hair as it fell away from her face and tickled his legs. His cock was engulfed by her wet mouth and was growing by the second. It was a wonderful way to wake up, he thought as he lay there.

Her mouth did wonders to fully arouse him, but she needed more. Her own body was aroused as well. A tingling feeling spread in her pussy and she could feel the wetness seep between her lips. Her mouth left his cock and she rose up on her knees.

"I wanna ride you, baby," she breathed.

"Then do it," he grinned.

She straddled his body and guided his cock to her warm pussy. Slowly, she rubbed her moist lips against the swelling head, teasing him a bit. He groaned softly and stroked her thighs.

"Let me get inside you," he said softly.

She opened her legs wider and eased herself down on his rigid cock. A soft gasp escaped her mouth as she lowered herself all the way down. She leaned over him and pushed her soft breasts at him.

"Stroke my nipples...pleeeease."

He reached up and began to tease her nipples as she rocked back and forth on his cock.

"Oh my god..." she moaned. "That feels so fucking good."

Darlene rode his cock, eyes shut. His fingers pinched and pulled her nipples and she thought she would explode, but she wanted this to last.

"Play with your clit," he urged.

Her fingers pushed down in between them and began to rub her hard little clit.

"Ohhhhh...fuck," she panted.

Each stroke of her nub sent vibrations through her body all the way to her puffy nipples. She felt his hands slide to her ass where they squeezed her cheeks hard.

"You're so wet, darling," he moaned.

"Yessss...I am."

She smiled down at him before tossing her head back. Red hair flew everywhere as she rode his sweet cock closer to orgasm. When she looked back down on him, desire and lust were written all over his face. Seeing him like that brought her that much closer to the brink.

"I wanna cum, baby," she said.

"The do it...flow all over my cock..."

Her pushed her fingers hard against her clit and locked her eyes to his. His cock was sliding in and out of her cunt making squooshing noises.

"Oh...oh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried and then her orgasm took her hard, bringing her over the edge.

"Oh yeahhhh, cum baby," he urged.

Darlene stopped moving and just let her fingers prolong her orgasm until she was weak with pleasure. At that moment she looked at him and he exploded in her pussy without a sound.

"Yeahhhh," she said, watching him.

His face contorted as he came very hard inside her. She leaned down to kiss him hard on the mouth and they rocked together for a while, coming down from the incredible high. Finally, she slid off his cock and lay next to him. His arms went around her and pulled her close.

At last their breathing returned to normal and she whispered to him: "Thank you...Trent..."