Rock The Boat

Story Info
A day of enticing boating in Miami.
1.2k words
3.36
14.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

It is ten in the morning I grabbing my keys and she follows me to the car, I've just bought and it is beautiful, a BMW Z4 in white and it really does the job. We hop in, I hit the button and the top retracts and soon it is in the boot. I fire up the engine and head out.

It is a beautiful day, the sun is the single piercing object in the sky, and it is completely cloudless. It seems rather common Miami weather.

"So what are we doing today?" She asked me.

"You'll see," I simply said.

I'm cruising down a Miami highway, the top is down and a beautiful woman is beside me. Her name is Kate and I am Victor. The throaty sound of the BMW six cylinder engine roars down the road and the wind and sky view is amazing. I'm heading to the docks and feel like boating today. Soon we reach the docks.

I drive up to the parking lot at the docks. We get out and start walking.

"You have a boat?" Kate asked me. "Yes, it was a gift from an uncle." I reply

Soon we reach the boat; it is a thirty five foot yacht with a five person crew.

"Giles," I said. "Anywhere interesting we could go."

Giles was a bit of an explorer so he knew the seas from Miami to the coast of Brazil.

"Sure a small reef offshore," Giles replied. We set off, and as the boat moves along the pristine Miami water the shimmer of the early morning sunshine sheds a glow upon Kate's gorgeous body. She is wearing a beautiful two piece white bikini with white rimmed sunglasses and a wide-brim hat and is relaxing upon the chaise lounge. Around her ankle is a shimmering white gold bracelet and her neck is adorned with a long pearl string necklace. The doors slide open upon the deck where we relax and take in the morning sunshine.

We leave the harbour soon and enter the Caribbean Sea. The cloudless blue sky and shimmering blue water come together for scene not to be forgotten, much like what we plan to do a little later.

"Wow, this is something else Victor."

"It sure is Kate, it is beautiful, but not so as you."

Kate blushes a little.

"You charmer you, you always know what to say."

"I try."

"You do more than that, thank you for inviting me along today."

"The pleasure is all mines as it was you whom agreed to join me today."

Giles then came onto the deck and said to us, "Breakfast is ready sir."

"Thank you Giles have it brought onto the deck," I reply.

The breakfast is laid out, peaches, strawberries, cream, coffee and all the other trimmings. Kate removed her hat and sunglasses. She then picks up the flower off the table and places it in her hair and she looks like a goddess. We continue to enjoy the breakfast and soon we feed one another, I pick grapes and place them into her mouth, which she enjoyable takes in. One of many things she would take in today as her joy appears immeasurable.

Soon the boat is well out to sea and we decide to anchor. Kate stands up from the table and is no longer clad in her bikini bottoms. Hips sway like the boat in the ocean as she steps up to the rail grips it and looks out upon the blue void, which stretches out in front of us. She then removes her bikini top and tosses it on the chaise lounge. She picks up her sunglasses and hat and puts them back on.

Here she is stood in the middle of the Caribbean Ocean wearing only an ankle bracelet, a pearl string necklace, hat, and a pair of sunglasses. She steps over to me.

"It is too hot today for this restrictive clothing, why don't you join me."

She then pulled off my shirt, I drop my trousers and she glances lovingly at my cock in approval. We step over to the railing once more and again look out upon the vastness before us.

"How about a little skinny dipping Kate?"

She nodded and took off her hat, sunglasses and pearl string necklace. She then steps over the railing and conducts and elegant swan dive into the blue abyss. In the water her grace is unmatched and as it caresses her smooth bronzed skin.

I feel enticed to join her and I do. We meet underwater and our lips meet. She then grabs my erect cock and begins to stroke it underwater and soon we return to the surface and up the ladder on to the edge of the boat.

Kate grabs my cock and begins to stroke, and lick my balls as well. Soon my cock disappears into her welcoming mouth and she sucks away like my cock is the fountain of youth. She takes it to the back of her throat and comes back up with a lick of her tongue enriching the experience all the while she gives an expert blowjob.

Now that my cock is well lubricated she stood up and lowered her pussy down onto my awaiting cock. She gyrated and slowly rose up and down upon my erect cock. Her pace was slow and steady, as she went on riding me like a true professional.

Her soft and gentle moans soon give way to more primal noises emanating from her mouth as it seemingly frothed with ecstasy and lustful delight. The sun caressed her breasts and stomach as he arcs her back and it gives her a deeper penetration hitting the fabled g-spot.

She soon stands up and heads to the chair on the deck and lays back facing me and with her legs widespread ready for more fucking. I lift her legs and position her vagina over my cock; her hands grip the arm rests of the chair and her hair hangs down onto the seat itself and she arcs her back in a rather athletic position. I then put my cock in her and pound away as I hold on to her legs below her ankles ensuring a firm grip.

The combination of the sexual lust permeating her veins and the blood rushing to her head creates an explosive sensation, which never seems to cease as she keeps her grip and I mine. This continues and then I put Kate down and turn her around. She lifts her herself up and I slide into her pussy from behind and pump away like I should and just how she likes it.

I soon hear and feel her explosive orgasm and its warm feeling over my dick, which is still buried deep in her. I then continue the fucking and soon it is my turn to orgasm. Kate gets on her knees and prepares for my cum and then it shoots over her face and she loves every bit of it.

"Hmm, that warm cum feels so damn good on my face," Kate says to me in a seductive manner.

We both then got up and took another dive in the ocean, which gave Kate a chance to wash the cum off her face. We climbed back onto the boat and enjoyed some whisky and soon Kate and I was rearing to go again.

"I fancy that cock again Victor," Kate says to me with an enticing glance.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers