Rock Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me rather blankly.

"Surf. You know, sea, sand, and surf. Riding the waves on a board before crashing down and praying that you won't get eaten by sharks."

"I know what surfing is. What's that got to do with things?"

"Just stand there as though you're on a board," I instructed. "Legs spread for balance, arms out to the sides. I'll put in the board and the surf afterwards. Side on first and then facing me."

She looked back at me rather blankly. I looked at her expectantly, trying to look as though I had no doubt that she was going to follow my instructions. She started looking a little confused and then she was standing, trying to look as though she was surfing.

After that she became quite interested in the shoot. Her ham actor instincts came to the fore and she put on quite an amazing performance. I got some terrific shots. It was a pity that I wouldn't be able to use them for an assignment.

Eventually I called a halt.

"Ok, love," I said. "I'll call it a day for now. I'll sort through these and let you have copies of the best shots. You'll be surprised at the difference when I add a little scenery."

"So it's OK if I get dressed now?"

Did I detect a touch of sarcasm there?

"Ah, not right away," I said, packing my camera away. "First I'd like you to take up a position on all fours, head down, bottom up, as though you were about to be ravished from behind."

"What? You're kidding?"

"Not really. It's been at least an hour since I ravished you and I'm up for seconds. So let's get with the action."

Her face was a wonder of disbelief.

"You seriously expect me to let you have sex with me again?"

"Well, just look at yourself. You look as though you need to be cherished again. I'm just offering to cherish you. Quite energetically, too."

I was astounded when she slowly sank to her knees and then leaned forward onto her hands, finishing up with her arms folded and her head resting on them, her bottom lifted as an offering to the gods. So I would try to be godlike.

"Well, this had better be worth it," she grumbled.

"I can but do my humble best," I said, undoing my trousers as I approached. "I think you'll find it does the job."

12