Rocker Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small part of my mind couldn't believe I was doing this, but my body was as hot as if I was the one getting fucked. I'd never felt so powerful, not even when pushing a strap-on into a pussy or ass. "I've got the world's biggest cock," I growled, "and I'm driving it up your snatch!"

Lyta worked her hips, setting up a rhythm. I matched it, rocking my hand inside her while her pussy lips stretched over my wrist. She started with a slow grind, screaming orgasmically and clamping my hand and wrist every time I reached bottom. We were staring into each other's eyes, reading every emotion and desire. She was playing with her swollen nipples and clit, cumming over and over as I drove my fingers up her snatch.

We gradually picked up the tempo until she was screaming and thrashing continuously, climbing from orgasm to more intense orgasm, as I fucked her as hard and fast as my strength would allow. I was cumming along with Lyta.

She had her final, most spectacular, orgasm as I exhausted my energy with a final violent thrust. Her muscles clamped my hand and wrist as she convulsed on the couch. She finally collapsed. I lay in an exhausted heap between her knees.

When I recovered, I carefully removed my hand from Lyta's pussy. Her muscles didn't want to let me go. Finally free, I stared at my fingers, moving them slowly to work off the numbness. They were coated with lubricant and her milky juices.

"Come sit beside me," Lyta said. "Spread your legs. Your little lovebird is so wet and pretty. She needs a finger . . . so hot and tight . . . God Yeah! . . . Cum for me, Rocker Girl, just like that . . ." I was coming over and over as she twisted two fingers in my pussy. She finally allowed me to collapse back on the couch, dizzy and gasping for breath. After giving me a brief rest, Lyta made me cum again, simply by playing with my nipples.

"Matt, give me the camera," Lyta commanded as she knelt between my open knees. "What a pretty little kitty, so shy, trying to hide behind your wispy golden pubic hair. Open her . . . please . . . Oh! She's bright red! And so hot and wet! Play with her. Show me how you do it when you're alone!"

"I always start with my tits . . . nipples . . ." My breasts were flushed and firm as I ran sensuous hands over them. My nips were amazingly long and so hard they hurt. I caught them in my fingers and began twisting. "I'm so hot," I gasped, "I'll bet I can . . ." Lyta focused on my face and upper body as I screamed and came.

"Wow, I'm orgasmic!" I whispered as I sank back in the couch. "After I've turned myself on by playing with my tits, I run my hands slowly down my body to my outer thighs, then move to my inner thighs, finally opening my legs wide and rubbing my closed mound. It's not usually this wet." I ran my fingers up and down my lips. They were already bright pink and puffy.

"I have to finger my snatch," I gasped a moment later as I opened my mound. "Hot wet cunt lips." I stroked them briefly with my right hand index finger. The lips gripped my finger as I slipped it inside. I made slow circles, rubbing my G-spot and outer pussy. My thumb was pressed against my clit hood and my other fingers were tickling the sensitive spot between my vagina and anus. My left hand was playing with my breasts.

"I tickle my little cunt . . . slowly . . . tease my . . . " I was gasping as I writhed on the couch, thrusting my pelvis back and fourth, creating a wave rippling along my back and neck. The waves were gradually increasing in speed. "Tease my cunt . . . until . . . Oh! . . . Oh, I'm cumming! . . . Oh! . . . Keep my finger going . . . Oh! . . . Add another finger! Drive it in! . . . Fuck, finger-fuck . . . myself . . . Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I was cumming hard, continuing until I finally collapsed.

"It's so hot watching you get yourself off," Lyta said, a little breathlessly. She was still kneeling between my legs. Matt was behind her. I wondered where his cock was. "What do you do after that?"

"Roll over and go to sleep," I giggled. "If I'm still horny, I'll get my vibrator."

"We can help with that," Matt said as he stood up. I admired his big stiff dick as he opened the brass and wood toy chest to reveal a half-dozen vibrators. I chose one that was similar to my own "Super Bob," eight inches long and two inches thick, with prominent veins, bulging balls and a dramatically-flaring head.

I stood up with my legs spread. My pussy was already open from the intense finger-fucking I'd just given her. I moaned with pleasure as I slipped the vibrator into my hot wet hole. "Slow fuck," I whispered. "Just in and out slowly . . . no vibration . . . just stimulating my pussy and ass . . . "

"I'll stimulate your ass," Matt growled tenderly as he moved behind me.

I gasped with fear, mixed with anticipation, as Matt pressed his oversized cock-head against my rosebud. My first boyfriend tried to fuck my ass. It hurt so much I kicked him away and never let another boy near my back door. Years later, my older lover Bob taught me to relax and enjoy anal sex. "Don't worry, Babe," Matt said. "I'm going to tease your little butt hole, but I won't push my cock in." He paused significantly. "Not until you're ready."

"All right," I answered. "I'm just too small for a dick your size." I twisted my head to look into his face. "I could use a finger, though."

Matt's lubricated finger touched the center of my rosebud. I resisted just enough to keep the stimulation strong. Once inside, he crooked his finger slightly and twisted his wrist as he worked it in and out. The sensations were driving me wild, especially after Matt added a second finger. I was close to cumming when he backed off, removing his fingers from my asshole and pressing his stiff cock lengthwise between my buttocks. I tightened my buns, briefly gripping his shaft.

As I continued working my pelvis and dildo-fucking my pussy, Matt's monster cock was sliding up and down my butt crack. He pulled away briefly to lubricate his penis. When he returned, I adjusted my butt motions to make his head graze my rosebud.

I paused with the dildo's head and shaft all the way inside me and its balls pressing against my pussy lips. When I activated the vibrator, the sudden increase in sensations made me lunge back against Matt. His cock-head pressed into my rosebud, forcing it open. It hurt slightly, but I continued pushing.

Lyta was moving around, filming our bodies and faces, as well as the space between my buttocks. Matt remained motionless while I worked my butt, gradually stretching my ass to accept him.

"You're so hot and tight," Matt finally whispered. "My cock-head is completely inside you."

The vibrator buzzed as it slowly fucked me, its head alternately probing the depths of my cunt and kissing my pussy lips. "God!" I whispered. "I've never had my asshole opened like this!"

"Your ass is so tight," he answered. "Your outer muscles are clamped around my ring and you're gripping my cock head so hard . . . "

When I gave Bob my anal cherry, lust and impatience triumphed over fear. As soon as Bob was safely inside, I slammed my butt against his pelvis, taking his entire length up my ass. I repeated that with Matt, pushing back on his cock. With Bob, I was so excited I hardly noticed the pain. This time, I screamed in agony as the massive penis tore my anus. Matt gripped my hips and stopped the motion. I moaned and sank slowly to my knees. Matt's cock remained inside me as he followed me down. "Are you all right?" he asked anxiously.

I angled the dildo head to press against my G-spot while rapidly rubbing a light finger over my erect clit. "I think so. The pain's fading and I'm so turned on I'm going to cum when you start fucking me." About three inches of Matt's cock were up my ass. I gradually pulled away until my anal sphincter was kissing his coronal ring, then reversed direction. After several minutes, I'd taken three more of his inches and we were moving rapidly. Sometimes, Matt's cock-head would escape my ass to kiss my rosebud before returning to my depths.

The vibrating dildo fucking my pussy, the fingers rubbing my clit and the monster cock in my ass drove me to an incredible orgasm. I thrashed and rocked, ramming my cunt and pumping my ass. Matt's hands on my waist kept me from collapsing on the floor . . .

Remaining coupled, Matt pushed me forward so my chest and upper body were resting on the couch. His balls were pressing against my butt cheeks. I'd impaled myself completely during my last orgasm. Now, he was fucking my butt again, pulling completely out before giving me his entire length and girth, being neither violent nor gentle, simply taking me like a force of nature. I surrendered myself to the warm knowledge that my ass would be fucked until he'd spent his lust inside me.

It was so erotic! I came over and over as he pounded me. I continued cumming just as hard after I pulled the vibrator from my pussy. Matt finally bellowed like a bear as he filled my ass with white-hot juice. I came again when I felt him shooting inside me.

I collapsed with my upper body on the couch. Matt continued kneeling behind me, gently running his hands over my hips and buttocks. His cock had softened slightly, but was still filling my ass. He groaned with pleasure as I tightened my anal muscles and worked my hips.

"We have to stop," Lyta said regretfully. "The staff will be here in a few minutes and Tracy has to get ready."

Matt retrieved our scattered clothes from the stage while I showered in a dressing room. After hastily kissing him and Lyta goodbye, I rushed to the motel to change into my stage clothes. Janis and Gurl were there, ready to leave for the gig. They hadn't seen Nancy or Jame.

The three of us huddled frantically at the theatre. If the others didn't show, we'd just have to wing it. I was fretting about how much better I was at doubling vocals than at singing lead when Nancy and Jame walked in. I wanted to kiss and slap them at the same time. Was this their revenge for that night in Yellowstone?

"I'm sorry we're so late," Nancy said. "We have to tell you something. Shall I do it?" Jame nodded. "Everyone's getting laid except Jame and that's driving her crazy. She's being faithful to Peter, so we're getting him to come here. He'll fly in next weekend and travel with us for a week."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2005 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

12