Rocker Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,429 Followers

"You liked it, Baby," he hissed. "I can tell when a woman cums." He pulled his cock out of my pussy and stood up. "You won't talk about this." He went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, then walked through the connecting door into the passion pit.


I lay in the dark, listening. In the next room, Jame said something inaudible. "I just went to pee while you were in the bathroom," Peter answered. "I love you. Thanks for giving me your cherry. I . . . I'm glad I waited for you."

Their voices faded, replaced by soft love sounds. I brushed the tears from my eyes, collected my purse and slipped out of the room, taking care to close the door soundlessly.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2005 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,429 Followers
12