Rocker Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,430 Followers

I looked dreamily at the clock. 11:00 AM. Sunday. I'd been asleep for about five hours. It seemed like an eternity since last night. I closed my eyes again.

"It's time to wake up." It was John's voice. He was standing naked beside the bed. His soft penis stirred when he saw me admiring it. "It's after 1:00 PM and Dad's got breakfast ready."

I checked my cell phone after our luxurious nude breakfast. There were no messages, so I called Nancy. "I'm still with Matthew - Count de la Ron," she purred. "He just offered to make me Duchess of Grand Fenwick."

We giggled at that. "I've got some interesting stories," I said, "but I want to tell you in private."

We spent a minute on business. The band wasn't leaving Helena until Monday morning. Nancy and I decided we'd all meet at the Imperial-Orpheus Bar at sunset to pack the equipment and load the trailer.

"I'll call the others," Nancy volunteered. "In a little while." She giggled suddenly. "Matt, you bad boy, you know if you do that I'll . . . Tracy, I've got to go."

"Have fun, Baby. We'll talk later." I closed the phone and dropped it into my purse.

Jimmy, John and I all fit nicely into the oversized master shower. The warm water and soapy hands on shoulders, backs, hips, breasts, buttocks, cocks, balls, and my pussy was so erotic.

I was standing between the men with a hard penis in each hand. "This is so wild! I've got my super-sexy Cowboy and his son. John, you look like Jimmy when he was my age." It felt like the water dancing on my heated body was turning to steam as my lovers stroked my breasts and buttocks.

Falling to my knees, I pulled the men together and took both stiff members into my mouth. My mouth was stretched almost painfully wide, but sucking the twin cocks was making me incredibly horny.

"Somebody fuck me," I commanded, pulling away from the men and leaning against the shower wall with my legs open. Without a word, Jimmy moved into position. "Jesus Fuck, Cowboy!" I gasped as he slid his cock smoothly into my pussy.

Jimmy fucked me for several minutes with a steady relaxed rhythm, gradually pushing me to a screaming climax. He held me to keep me from collapsing on the floor. "Son, it's your turn," he said when I'd recovered enough to stand unassisted.

John screwed me hard and fast, fucking through my first orgasm and making me cum even harder.

After that, I got on my hands and knees and the men took turns fucking me from behind.

"It's not fair!" I said as we were all drying off. "I've cum a bunch of times and you guys haven't shot once."

"I don't mind," John answered.

"We're saving it," Jimmy added.

"When did you guys start this father / son thing?" I asked. We were sitting in a rough circle on the bedroom floor, touching knees. "I could tell last night wasn't your first time."

"It was after Mom and Dad divorced," John said. "His girlfriend Vickie moved in shortly after my 18th birthday. One night, I downloaded a bunch of extra-hot photos from the Internet. I was sitting naked in front of the computer, stroking my hard cock while staring at pictures of men and women fucking, when I heard Vickie screaming from the other end of the house.

The men hadn't touched their dicks, but they were both rock-hard. "I slipped through the dark living room," he continued. "The bedroom door was open and the lights were on, so I could see everything while being almost invisible.

"Vickie was leaning back in the big easy chair. Dad was kneeling on the floor with his face between her open legs. They were both naked. Vickie was squeezing her big tits and pinching her nipples. I'd seen swollen nipples on the Internet, but hers were thicker and longer than any of the pictures I'd seen.

"'Oh Fuck Jimmy!' Vickie cried. 'You eat me so good! I'm cumming again!' My hand was flying over my hard cock. The pressure in my nuts reached the bursting point while I watched Dad keep her screaming and thrashing. I cupped my hand over my cock-head, catching my jets of hot juice. When I finally finished, I licked the cum from my hand. It tasted even better than usual.

"When Dad stood up, I couldn't believe the size of his boner. 'You made me cum Naughty Jim,' she whispered. 'Now I'm going to suck your dick.' Vickie licked Dad's balls and finally sucked them both into her mouth. I hadn't realized someone could do that. She licked up his shaft, then he grabbed her head and held her in place while he rammed his cock into her mouth.

"I thought, 'He's fucking her face.' I'd read that expression in stories, but it was finally real. Dad was working his hips, driving his swollen cock between Vickie's lips and down her throat.

"Dad finally gasped 'That's good, but I'm going to shoot somewhere else.' Vickie lay on her back a few feet from the bedroom door. I was five feet away and nearly invisible, watching Dad push his dick into her tight pussy.

"I could see Vickie's big cunt lips clutching Dad's shaft as he slid in and out of her hot snatch. I was jacking off in time with his thrusts and I was almost ready to shoot. Somehow, I knew he was, too.

"'Fuck my tits, Naughty Jim!' Vickie begged. He pulled out of her pussy and crouched over her chest. She pressed her breasts together, trapping Dad's cock. 'That's good,' Vickie gasped. 'Your hot head and shaft slick with my honey and your pre-cum, throbbing as you fuck between my big boobs! . . . Shoot it Baby! Shoot it now!'

"I was frantically beating my meat, feeling the cum boiling in my balls.

"'Here's my load Baby!' Dad gasped. 'Right between your big beautiful tits!' Thick cream sprayed from his cock-head, jet after jet, as he continued fucking Vickie's chest. A wave of pleasure washed over my body, almost knocking me off my feet, as the jizz fountained from my cock and splashed on the living room floor.

"Dad kissed Vickie for a long time. Afterwards, he licked her chest clean. I got all horny again thinking how he liked eating his cum, just like I did.

"Vickie and Dad kissed for a while longer, then she said, 'I want a snack.' Dad said something I couldn't hear. "Dirty boy!" she answered, giggling.

"I ran back to my bedroom and turned off the lights. There was nothing I could do about the cum I'd sprayed. The living room floor had roughly-finished dark red tile and I hoped the dried fluid wouldn't be too noticeable."

John and Jimmy's untouched cocks had stayed rock-hard through John's story. I was keenly aware of my swollen nipples and wet pussy. I really wanted to get fucked, but something was making me prolong the sexual tension. "So what happened after that?" I asked.

"After that night, I watched Dad and Vickie every chance I got," John answered. "I felt real guilty, and tried not to watch, but I couldn't resist. They always did it for a long time and I'd shoot over and over. Then Vickie got a job in New York."

Jimmy picked up the story. "After Vickie left, I picked up a few women, but I spent a lot of nights masturbating. I'd never considered myself totally heterosexual and I suddenly found myself thinking more about my desires for other men.

"I already had a few straight DVDs. I added some gay ones to my collection. I always got off while watching the men on the screen sucking and fucking.

"One night, I was kneeling on the floor watching one of my favorite gay scenes. It's a high school wood shop. A dozen naked students are bent over their work benches. The teacher is walking around, fucking faces and butts at random. It ends with the dean ramming his cock up the teacher's ass while the students shower them with cum.

"I'd been playing with my balls and stroking my dick. As I watched the dean coming up behind the teacher, I lubricated my 8" cock and balls dildo and set it on the floor, pointing up.

"The TV was next to the open door. I don't know why I never close it. As I watched the dean easing his cock into the teacher's butt on the screen, I was lowering my asshole onto the oversized dildo, having to work it in and out for a bit, but taking it fairly easily.

"There was a dramatic pause in the video - 30 seconds of near-silence. The sound of ragged breathing was coming from the dark living room. 'John!' I cried. 'I hear you! Come in here right now!'

"When John stepped into the room, I stared at him in disbelief for long seconds. When had the little boy I'd raised turned into this unbelievably sexy young man with an amazing boner?

"I was still working my butt, dildo-fucking my asshole while running lubricated hands over my cock and balls. 'Jack off for me, John,' I commanded. I let the dildo slip out of my ass. John and I knelt on the floor, about a foot apart, watching each other beat his swollen pecker, unconsciously synchronizing our strokes, exploding almost simultaneously, splashing each other with jets of hot juice."

My fingers were wrapped around John's and Jimmy's stiff cocks while their hands were on my thighs and breasts. "That was a romantic beginning," I commented. "Did you suspect John was watching?"

"Maybe a little," Jimmy answered. I saw John's dried cum on the living room tile after that night with Vickie, but I thought the dog might have done it." He paused thoughtfully. "I guess I leave the door open because I'm a sort of exhibitionist. Not as much as you, though," he added, looking straight at me.

"So, what did you do after that first time?" I hastily asked John.

"Well, for the next two weeks we pretended it never happened," he answered. "Dad even kept the bedroom door closed. Then one night, I heard the TV. The door was open. I watched him from the dark living room for a few minutes, then stepped into the bedroom."

"I was kneeling on the floor in front of the door, stroking my cock," Jimmy said. "John came in and we stared at each other for a few seconds. He sank to his knees in front of me and I wrapped my lubricated fingers around his stiff pole. I only jacked him off for a minute before he shot his load so hard it splashed my chest. Then, John beat me off."

"We spent a lot of nights together after that," Jimmy continued. "We'd lie in bed watching porn, sometimes gay but usually straight, and jack each other off. We graduated to sucking and eventually fucking. I was afraid of hurting John, so I had him fuck me first."

I was so hot! My body was screaming to be fucked, in the pussy and asshole, right now! Still, I managed to hold back.

"Play for me," I commanded. "Pretend I'm not here and just do it like you're alone." I stood up and moved a few feet away.

Jimmy sat in the easy chair beside the bed with his legs spread and his stiff cock pointing upwards. "Come here, son," he said. "Suck your old man." His head was shiny with pre-cum and the fluid was running down his shaft onto his balls.

John sank to his knees between Jimmy's open thighs and stroked his father's bulging balls with his flat tongue. "Yeah John," Jimmy gasped. "Lick my nuts. Suck up all that hot juice leaking from my cock!"

As I watched intently, John slowly licked his way up Jimmy's shaft, finally taking the swollen head in his mouth. "You're such a good cocksucker!" Jimmy exclaimed as John's head bobbed over his crotch. "I'll blow my load if you do that much longer."

John pulled away, although he continued slowly stroking Jimmy's shaft and fondling his balls. "I love sucking you off," he said, "but I want more from your cock today." He looked up at me and grinned. "Tracy wants more of a show, too."

"And we'll give her one," Jimmy agreed. "Stand up, John." He curled his left hand around John's testicles, squeezing them gently while slowly stroking his son's thick shaft with his right hand.

John gasped with pleasure as Jimmy manipulated his cock, rapidly rubbing his corneal ring with his thumb and index finger. "God Dad!" he exclaimed. "Stop! I'm getting too close!" His penis was throbbing violently.

"Too late!" Jimmy replied, working his flying fingers even faster. "Shoot for me son! Shoot it now!" Long ropes of cum burst from John's cock-head, splashing Jimmy's chest and crotch with a half-dozen pulses before slowing to a trickle.

John fell to his knees, cleaning the juice from Jimmy's body while Jimmy licked John's cum from his own hands.

Afterwards, they moved to the bed. John lay on his back and Jimmy moved into his arms. I had a finger up my pussy, languidly stroking my G-spot. My first mini-orgasm came as I watched them kiss open-mouthed. Jimmy and John were both such good kissers! I came again fantasizing about their dancing tongues.

"Fuck me, Dad!" John whispered. Jimmy removed a tube of lubricant from the nightstand drawer while John pulled his knees against his chest, elevating his butt. "Yeah . . . that's good," he said as Jimmy slid a lubricated finger into his anus. "I'm ready! Give it to me!"

Jimmy had already greased his cock. "My boy's got such a sweet hot ass," he whispered as he pressed his knob against John's rosebud.

"Fuck!" John gasped as his father's swollen tool slid into his butt. "So good . . . Fuck me hard, Dad!" Jimmy gripped John's ankles, spreading the boy's legs wide and lifting his buttocks even higher. "Fuuuuuukkkkkk!" John moaned. His legs and ass rocked in time with Jimmy's pistoning cock.

I was kneeling on the edge of the bed with two fingers up my steaming snatch, alternately thrusting into my depths and clawing my G-spot while my other hand jacked my clit.

Jimmy was driving into John's ass, pulling out until his head was barely kissing John's rosebud, then slamming forward with bed-shaking violence, over and over in a smooth continuous motion. John's hand was on his own cock, stroking it in time with Jimmy's thrusts. I was cumming hard now, dizzily thinking of old steam engines as I stared at the father-son fuck machine.

John was moaning constantly and his cock was throbbing. "Jesus!" he cried as his cum sprayed over his belly and chest. A second later, Jimmy pulled out and shot his own load on John's cock and balls.

Suddenly exhausted from my long orgasm, I swayed dizzily. Jimmy caught my shoulders, keeping me from falling backwards. "Wow!" I whispered as he laid me in the center of the bed. I was no longer touching myself, but I came again when he kissed me tenderly.

Jimmy and John lay on either side of me. I closed my eyes and drifted away on the sensations of two male bodies pressed against mine with their softened penises brushing my thighs, their hands resting on my belly and touching my shoulders, their breath warm on my cheeks and ears . . .

After a long dreamy time, I felt the fire returning to my loins. The men sensed this and began kissing me - ears, cheeks, forehead, eyelids, throat, breasts, swollen nipples . . . my juices were trickling steadily between my buttocks and the air was sharp with the smell of my steaming cunt.

Father and son glanced at each other. "You," Jimmy said. He straddled my body, rubbing his cock-head over my breasts and against my nipples while John opened my thighs and slid his tongue into my overheated snatch.

He teased me this time, probing my pussy depths with tongue and finger, licking between my buttocks, kissing my mound and nibbling on my outer lips . . . avoiding my cunt-lips, G-spot and clitoris . . . building my lust while denying any chance of release.

"God! Yes!" I cried when John lifted my legs and pressed against my pussy mouth. "Oh please oh yes oh fuck me Dirty Boy, give me your big cock!" He was still teasing, sliding in slowly, rocking back and forth, taking me a fraction of an inch at a time like I was a nervous virgin, holding my hips to prevent me from thrusting onto him.

I was jacking Jimmy's cock as he played with my breasts. "Your son's fucking me," I said, gazing into his brilliant blue eyes. "He's pushing his cock up my tight little . . . so slowly . . . so . . . Oh!" I screamed as John rammed his full length into my hot snatch.

"Oh God! Oh Fuck!" I cried as John thrust roughly into me, quickly driving me to a spectacular orgasm.

"No!" I cried in surprise and disappointment when John pulled out as soon as my climax had passed.

"Don't worry, Baby Girl," Jimmy growled, positioning me on all fours and moving behind me. "We've got lots more." His tongue pressed against my rosebud, teasing it open. I pushed back, moaning with pleasure, as he ate my ass and finger-fucked my pussy.

"All right," he finally said, pulling his face away from my crack. "We're going to play 'Back Door Man.' You like that, Blues Girl?"

"Fuck Yeah Cowboy!" I moaned. "Come in my back door!" His cock slid smoothly up my tight little asshole.

"Stop!" I cried after Jimmy had butt-fucked me for several minutes, pushing me close to orgasm. "I want to do something different."

Jimmy lay on his back and I moved over him in crab position (supporting myself on hands and feet, facing upward) and spiked my asshole on his stiff dick.

I was facing away from Jimmy and my spread legs pulled my snatch wide open. John's cock was rock hard as he stared up my exposed pink tunnel. "Yeah Dirty Boy!" I whispered. "That's for you. Fuck me while I ride your Cowboy Dad's cock!"

John kissed me briefly before sliding his stiff prick into my pussy. "You're so hot and tight!" he gasped.

We settled into a complex coordinated motion. Jimmy gripped my waist while John fondled my breasts and hard nipples. I worked my pelvis in time with the thrusting cocks, caressing them with my anal and vaginal muscles. I'd been double-fucked before, but this position was stimulating me in a new way. It was amazing to bend forward and watch the cocks and balls rubbing together as the men thrust into my twin holes.

"Fuck!" I shouted. "This is so good, your big fat cocks fucking my pussy and asshole!" My screams grew louder and longer as the men increased their tempo.

Jimmy was throbbing as he slammed into my butt. "Yeah Cowboy! Come in my back door!" I cried. "Fuck yeah! Shoot it . . . shoot your fucking cock up my ass. Oh!"

I started cumming as I felt the warm jets splashing my anal walls. Jimmy's hands around my waist held me upright as I screamed and thrashed. John hammered me relentlessly, quickly sending his own load pulsing into my cunt and driving me to an even more intense orgasm.

We finally collapsed onto the bed. I remember lying between Jimmy and John with their hands on my body.

Suddenly, it was late afternoon. Exhausted from all the activity, we'd slept for nearly four hours. I just had time for a shower and quick kisses before Jimmy drove me back to the Imperial-Orpheus.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2005 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,430 Followers
12