Rockin' The Boat

Story Info
His boss takes him out on a boat.
6.4k words
4.68
78.2k
155
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Fox...the hottest woman, I ever did see.

I met Miss Fox for the first time when I answered a craigslist ad for a job position.

Miss Fox owned a very large property in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; she was practically rich and this place, was practically a mansion. That said, Miss Fox kept a team of employees who handled maintenance around her property. Cutting grass, cleaning the pool, cleaning the house itself and even catering to things such as electrical or heating and air conditioning problems. I was young, only nineteen years old, and didn't have a whole lot of experience in the more technical aspects of the job. I was good for cutting grass and cleaning the pool though, so Miss Fox hired me pretty much on the spot.

My first impression of Mix Fox was, of course, that she was beautiful. She was in her mid to late thirties, dressed for success and had a very professional attitude. She had long red hair and beautiful green eyes. She stood at about 6'2" and looked like she probably worked out, trying to keep in good shape.

Having a boss as sexy as Miss Fox, was probably a bad thing because it could sometimes be a distraction. I would often find myself staring at her outside, in her bikini when I was supposed to be cleaning the pool. The same would happen, whenever I was cutting the grass. Of course, I wasn't the only guy on her maintenance team that had this problem.

Every guy that worked for Miss Fox, talked about how gorgeous she really was. She had even been known for talking to some of her workers like friends, and even going as far as to invite them and even their families to dinner, every now and then. Those were the higher up's though, the ones who catered to more than just the pool or the front lawn.

The hard workers, the full-timers.

I was just a part-timer.

So, it was a pretty big shock when Miss Fox actually approached me outside one day, and struck our first real conversation, since the day she had hired me.

I was in the middle of scooping out debris from the pool one morning when I heard her calling out to me. "James!"

I poked my head up and looked over my shoulder, to see Miss Fox sitting on her back patio. She was wearing a black two-piece bikini, showing off her well-toned body, and those perfectly round breasts. It was instant boner material. Even smoking a cigarette, she was sexy as hell. "Y-Yes Miss Fox?"

"Are you almost finished over there?"

"Uh...y-yeah, I'm just about done."

"Good," she said. "Care to join me, when you're finished?"

I was more than a little surprised. Miss Fox was asking ME to join her, and have a conversation with her?

I never saw that coming.

"Sure," I called back to her.

I certainly wasn't going to deny her, I would have been a fool to do such a thing.

Plus, it probably would have cost me my job.

I quickly finished up at the pool, setting the net down against a wall and rushing over to sit down at the table with Miss Fox. I was so nervous, as I pulled a chair out and sat down, smiling like a total moron the whole time.

"Thank you for joining me," she said, with a smile.

"Of course," I said back. "Th-Thank you, Miss Fox."

"Oh, please...no need for pleasantries. Just call me Julia."

So, we were on a first name basis now?

"Right...thank you, Julia."

"So James...you've been working here, what, six months now?"

"Going on seven," I answered.

"And how do you like the job?"

"I love it! Really, I'm very appreciative of what I have."

"That's good," Julia smiled. "I have to tell you, James, I'm very impressed with your work. You really give it a lot of effort. Always on time, always very punctual...you're one of my best employees."

It was pretty nice to have her tell me something like that. This was my first real job, and I had been very nervous when Julia first hired me. I was relieved to know, that I was doing good.

"Thank you, Miss...I mean...Julia."

She smiled again, taking a drag of her cigarette and blowing the smoke out into the air. The smell of Marlboro filled my nose and I cringed slightly but, brushed away my distaste for the smell.

"So tell me," Julia carried on. "What do you like to do outside of work, James?"

"Me? Well, I...uh...just normal things guys my age do, I guess. I play a lot of video games. Hang out with my friends, we go bowling and hang out at the arcade a lot."

"Simple enough. I remember when I was that age. I never got to have a whole lot of fun though, since my parents really pushed me to focus on college and studying. Had to become the perfect businesswoman, is what they always liked to tell me."

"Well, I guess it paid off, right?"

"Hmm...it sure did," Julia said, looking around at our surroundings with a grin.

I could sense a bit of disappointment in her words but, if she really did feel that way, she didn't say anything further about it. Julia and I went on to have a pretty nice conversation, with her telling me more about her history. She had been raised by two business owners themselves, who were overall, really good parents but, they were both deceased now.

Julia started her company...a very popular clothing line...when she was only 21-years old. She had spent the last fifteen years building it up and becoming the best fashion designer and business owner she could possibly be.

That's how she met her lover, Maria.

I had only met Maria once, on my first day of work. We didn't speak but, I saw her walking with Julia. She had short blonde hair, dressed very nice and was about 6'1" only a bit shorter than Julia. She had a body just as attractive as her lovers.

I told Julia a bit about myself, as well. That I had been raised by a single father since my mother had passed away when I was very young. Dad was a heavy drinker but, he was also a very hard worker and had passed that side of himself off to me. He always made sure I understood the value of hard work and good elbow grease.

As I sensed our conversation drawing to an end, Julia straightened herself up in her seat and cleared her throat.

"I'd like to get to the point now," she said, in a very professional tone.

She had not sounded quite that serious since the conversation had first begun.

"James, I'd like to offer you a promotion."

"A...promotion?"

"I want to make you a full-time worker here. That means you would be working inside, more often, fixing things, rather than cutting grass and cleaning. Does that sound like something you might be interested in? It comes with health benefits, vacation time...it's a great deal. You should really consider it."

Was I hearing things? I mean, promotions weren't uncommon with this job. From what I heard though, if it wasn't mentioned during the interview process, then it probably wasn't going to happen. Sometimes, Julia didn't plan to make part-timers, into full-timers...and that's what I expected the case to be with me.

Again though, who was I to refuse?

"S-Sure," I said, excitedly. "I'll take it!"

"Perfect!"

"Just one thing," I said nervously.

"I'm not very experienced with fixing things. Like, plumbing and all that stuff? I really have no knowledge of any of that..."

"It's not a problem," Julia insisted.

"Bob is the head of that team, he'll make sure you know everything that you need to know. You're in good hands."

That was a relief. There was no reason for me to turn this position down, and so, I did the only thing I could think to do...I agreed to it. Julia was more than thrilled and she told me that I could start that following Monday. She would inform Bob that I would be coming onboard with his team and that he would be teaching me everything I needed to know.

"There's just one more thing," Julia said, just as I thought we were finished.

"I'd also like to invite you out this weekend, with Maria and myself...for sort of a celebration?"

This day just kept getting better, and better.

"I have a boat, and Maria and I like to take it out on the bay sometimes and just have a few drinks and relax. I'd love to bring you along if you're interested."

"Definitely," I said. "I'd love that. I really appreciate everything, Julia. Like I said...you're an awesome boss."

"Oh, don't flatter me, James. Just be here Saturday morning, ten o'clock sharp. Does that work for you?"

"I'll be here."

I went home that day, with the biggest grin on my face that I'd had in a very long time.

When I came into work the next day, which was Friday, I told all of my co-workers what had happened. I told them all the bit about me being promoted first, and they were all quite excited for me. I got plenty of congratulations, and handshakes and pats on the back. When I came out with the invite for the boat trip though, everyone started snickering and laughing.

I wasn't sure what to make of it and when I asked a few of them why they were laughing, they just brushed it off and said it was nothing. After a while of poking and prodding, with no success, I finally decided to brush it off myself. Until my one co-worker, Rick, pulled me to the side later that afternoon.

"You're really going through with this?"

"Uh...y-yeah, why not?"

"Alright, look, man...everyone thought it would be funny to just let you find out on your own but, you're a good dude, and I can't just let that happen."

"Rick, what are you talking about?"

"The boat trip? Julia doesn't plan to just...celebrate with a couple of drinks or whatever. Dude, she wants to fuck you."

"What? No way, don't be stupid. I thought she was a lesbian?"

"No man, she's like bisexual or something. I mean, Julia loves sex! She takes guys out on that boat all the time, and it's no secret what they end up doing out there."

"I mean, even if you're right...what's wrong with that? Julia is fucking hot, if she wants to fuck me then I'm down for that."

Rick scoffed, shaking his head and chuckled. "There's more to it," he said.

"Julia...and Maria, too...they're transsexuals."

Now I knew, Rick HAD to be fucking around with me. He had to be joking, because there was no fucking way, that Julia...or Maria for that matter...could possibly have been born guys. I wasn't buying it but, Rick insisted that he wasn't just pulling my leg. I brushed him off, and he ended up letting it go, telling me that I would find out for myself, before walking away.

I went home that day, thinking about what Rick had said to me about Julia and Maria. I knew it wasn't real but, for some reason, I also couldn't seem to stop thinking about it.

Why couldn't I stop thinking about it?

Was I worried that it may actually be true? What the hell did it even matter, if it was the truth...Julia was beautiful. Maria was pretty damn hot, too! If they were transsexuals, would I even really care? It didn't even matter, I thought to myself. I was certain that they weren't even going to try and make a move on me.

This whole thing had probably been a stupid joke, that Rick had made up, to try and play games with me. Julia hadn't invited me out to fuck me...she just wanted to get to know me, and celebrate. It's not like she hadn't done that with any of the other male workers, from what I had heard before.

Saturday morning rolled around, and I hopped out of bed, excited to meet up with Julia.

I quickly showered, brushed my teeth, and threw on a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt, that showed off my well-toned arms. The hard worker that I was, I liked to stay in good shape...and all the heavy lifting I did at work, helped a lot too.

Once I was dressed and ready to go, I made my way to Julia's house and found her waiting out front by her car. She was wearing a white tank top, showing her beautiful cleavage and a tight pair of shorts that hugged her ass and showed off her curves. Beside her stood Maria, dressed similarly, leaning against the side of the car and smoking a cigarette.

"Glad you could make it," Julia said, as I approached them both.

"Thanks again, for inviting me," I said.

Maria stepped forward and held out her right hand, to shake mine. I accepted the gesture and she smiled. "You must be James, am I right?"

"That's me," I smiled back. "And you're-"

"Maria," she interrupted. "Julia has told me a lot about you."

"All good, I hope?"

"Of course," Julia laughed.

"She has," Maria assured me. "Anyway, shall we get moving?"

With all three of us ready to move, we climbed into the limo that Julia owned; yes, she owned a fucking limousine. It was the first time I had ever been in one, and it was so damn awesome.

The ride from Julia's house to the dock where her boat was located, was only about twenty minutes. On the way there, Julia told me about the boat. It was a large boat, with plenty of space below deck. She said there were bedrooms and a mini kitchen. There were two bathrooms, and one of them even had a shower...not that we would be needing it, it wasn't like we were going to be staying out on the water for more than a few hours.

When we arrived, Julia and Maria led me up the docks and there it was...the biggest boat I had ever seen.

On the side, the name "Maria" was painted in red paint.

"That's nice," I said, pointing to the lettering.

"I named her after my love," Julia said, giving Maria a kiss on the cheek.

Maria smiled, grabbing Julia and kissing her on the lips. That was something hot for my eyes, as a simple kiss turned into about fifteen seconds of heavy tongue action before the two separated and both winked at me.

Then, they led me up the ramp onto the boat. If it looked beautiful from the outside, it was ten times the sight on the inside. Below deck, just as Julia had told me, there was plenty of space. The mini-fridge was even fully stocked with beer, which, Julia said I was more than welcome to have some. I told her I wasn't twenty-one but, she responded: "no one has to know."

As always, I wasn't about to complain.

Once we had gotten ourselves situated, Julia raised the anchor and pulled away from the docks, starting up the engine and moving us out towards the sea.

I watched from the back of the boat, as we moved further and further away from land. It wasn't long until we were so far out, I could hardly even see the docks anymore. I wondered just how far out, she planned on taking us but, I didn't bother to ask.

When Julia finally stopped the boat and dropped the anchor, she went down below deck and came back up a few minutes later, with a cooler that she had loaded up with beer. She sat down, lit up a cigarette, handed one beer to Maria and another to me.

"Like I said," Julia smiled. "No one has to know."

I shrugged, cracking the beer open and taking a swig. I sat down on a chair between Julia and Maria, and the three of us just sat there for a few minutes, silently enjoying the beautiful sight.

We were miles away from land, the waters were nice and calm, there was a gentle cool breeze and there wasn't a single cloud, in the sky above us; it was perfect.

"It's beautiful out here," I said, finally breaking the silence.

"Nice and relaxing, right?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, seriously. I can see why you two like it out here."

"It pays to have a nice boat like this," Julia said. "It was a very good investment. We put it to good use, as often as we possibly can, too."

"Well, once again. Thank you both, for inviting me along."

"It's not a problem," Maria said. "It was Julia's turn to pick a guest to bring with us. We like to switch it up. She always manages to pick the cutest guys."

There was a seductive tone to her voice, as Maria said that last part, and it got me thinking again about what Rick had said before. About how Julia and Maria liked to take guys out on this boat, and have sex with them...

And about the fact that they were both supposedly transsexuals.

Was that what Maria was hinting at when she mentioned it being Julia's turn to "pick the guest" and "always picking the cutest guys?"

Were they really trying to get in my pants?

I'm not going to lie; I was a bit nervous.

Not about the whole sex part, necessarily. Mostly because, I didn't know if they were really transsexuals, like Rick had said, or not. More then that, I didn't even know if it would matter to me if they did turn out to be transsexuals. I wasn't gay; I'd never had a gay thought in my whole life! So, if Julia and Maria came onto me and it turned out that they did both have dicks, what exactly would my reaction to that end up being?

Either way, they were both sexy as hell. I'd probably go along with it if they did try and make a move on me. Holy shit, that thought was a bit scary.

Maybe it was the beer, I don't know for sure but, after a while, I found that my nerves were beginning to settle. I was starting to feel more comfortable, as the three of us hung out, talked and continued to drink and smoke cigarettes. As time moved by, it seemed less and less likely to me, that either of these beautiful women were planning anything more than a nice day on the waters, in their beautiful boat.

Until I moved to go below deck and use the bathroom...that's when things took a turn.

When I finished up in the bathroom, I was eager to grab another beer. The cooler up on deck was almost empty, so I went to grab one from the mini fridge. From the kitchen, I could hear Julia and Maria talking up on deck, and I was surprised at what I heard.

"So, do you think he can take it?"

"He's a straight boy," Maria laughed. "That means he's a virgin. So it'll be a tight fit but, I'm sure we can make it work."

"I love breaking in straight boys," Julia joked.

What the fuck was I listening to? My mind started racing, as I realized that I had been right from the beginning. Rick was telling the truth. Julia and Maria had brought me out here, with the intentions of trying to have sex with me. Did I care, though?

I cracked open my new can of beer, half drunk at this point, and made my way back up onto the deck. Julia and Maria stopped talking right away, once they noticed me coming up the steps. Julia turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey James," she said with a start. "Has anyone ever told you, how cute you are?"

"Uh...I've heard it once or twice," I said, with a nervous chuckle.

"You've got a really cute butt, too," Maria chimed in.

"Well, I haven't heard that one before..."

"Why don't you come sit down," Julia suggested. She patted her knee as if hinting that I should sit on her lap. Did I dare?

Yes, I did.

I slowly walked across the deck, taking a sip of my beer as I moved, and sat down on Julia's lap. Sure enough, I could feel something hard poking at my ass through my shorts...holy fuck...Rick was right about that part, too. Julia had a dick!

And from what I could tell, I had a feeling it was quite large.

"So James," Maria smiled. "I'm sure by now, you must have realized that we didn't just bring you out here, just to have a few beers and talk shit."

"Uh...yeah, I kind of had a feeling."

"Is that so," Julia asked. "What do you think we really want?"

I took a deep breath, swallowed hard and opened my mouth to speak...I found, however, that I couldn't bring myself to speak. Not when Julia's arm had suddenly snaked around my waist, her hand sliding up under my shirt and moving to rub my nipples. I immediately tensed up at the feeling of her warm hand, her other hand moving over my leg and sliding down the front of my shorts to feel my hardening cock.

"I think he gets the idea," Maria giggled.

"Do you get the idea, James?" Julia asked.

"Y-Yeah," I stammered, as she stroked my cock. "I-I do."

"So, do you want to have some fun?"

"Ohhh...God yes," I replied, unable to resist.

The next thing I knew, Julia was kissing me on the neck. Her hot lips felt great, as she started sucking, leaving a hickey in plain sight, marking her territory. She turned me around to kiss me on the lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth and pulling me close. I started dry humping her, feeling her cock through our clothes...I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

12