Rocking My Canoe

Story Info
Foursome enjoy an island picnic.
2.9k words
4.41
136.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rht
rht
14 Followers

What a gorgeous day! Indian Summer was at its peak. Most of the cottagers had gone back to work, our kids were in school and we were having a grand time paddling through the lakes not far from home. We had set out around nine that late-September morning. I was in the front of the rented canoe, my husband Brian commanding ship from the stern. Our good friends, Tom and Amanda were paddling along beside us in their own fiberglass 16-footer. We had just gone past the point of land where the last cottages were, when our lunch destination came into view about a mile and half down the lake -- a small island near the far shore.

Mandy announced that she wasn't about to waste the last chance to touch up her tan. She laid her paddle across the gunwales and whipped off her sweatshirt. Our canoe slowed at the same time as my husband paused to admire her naked breasts. They were impressive -- smaller than mine but well preserved for a lady in her mid-thirties. Tom didn't seem to mind his wife's display other than to complain he wasn't getting much of a view. I looked back questioningly at Brian and when I saw a smile on his face I decided to go for it. I had unzipped my jacket in the warm weather so I shrugged it off my shoulders and pulled my T-shirt over my head. I felt like a tease so I left my bra on and picked up my paddle to resume our trip when I felt a splash from behind me. "Come on, Rachel. Off with it!" my husband jeered.

I unhooked the strap and dropped the bra on top of my shirt and jacket. I'm a well-endowed blonde and soon heard enthusiastic comments from the nearby canoe (to be honest, the blonde hair is not real but the endowment is all mine). The warm fall air felt wonderful on my skin as we continued to paddle along. The air and my thoughts were combining to produce a nice tingling in my nipples which became more erect as our journey progressed. I've always fantasized about exhibitionism and my pussy began to react as I wondered about other erections I might be causing. I was quite wet and horny by the time we got to downwind side of the island. Nevertheless, I put my T-shirt back on and helped unpack the picnic lunch and lay out the blankets. It occurred to me later that the thin material of the T-shit tightly stretched across my chest likely got to the men as much or more than my earlier nudity.

Lunch tasted as good as you might imagine. There's nothing like eating outdoors with a healthy appetite. The wine we brought along was still nicely chilled. I was thirsty from the morning's long paddle and no doubt drank more than I should. That explained my lack of reserve when Mandy suggested nude sunbathing while we digested lunch. No one objected and we peeled out of our clothing once again. The men were eyeing both of us without much pretense, and I'll confess to sneaking a glance at Tom as he stepped out of his underwear. His body type was much the same as Brian's but he was displaying the early stages of an erection. I was just beginning to satisfy my curiosity when he quickly lay face down beside his wife. This was the only man, other than my husband, that I had seen naked since my college days. The image of his half-hard cock stayed with me as I lay face down and felt the sun and the slight breeze wash over my entire body.

I find the sun's heat very relaxing. Despite the thoughts of sex running through my mind, the wine exerted it's influence and I felt myself drift into slumber. The last sound I can remember was the splash of waves among the rocky shoreline of the island.

I'm not sure how much time passed before I began to awaken. Before opening my eyes, I became aware of what had disturbed me. A warm lotion was being applied to my back and shoulders. How sweet, I thought -- Brian had the sense to bring the sun screen. I decided to pretend to remain asleep as I enjoyed the sensation of this back rub. Brian was behind me so I took a chance and peeked over to where Mandy and Tom had been but they were no longer there. I did hear the sounds of a couple splashing in the water and decided they must have felt the need to cool down.

Brian's hands continued to apply lotion down my back. I felt a cool squirt of lotion across my thighs and buttocks. I smiled inwardly to think what liberties my husband might take with what he thought was a still sleeping wife. Sure enough, I soon felt his hands linger longer than necessary on my buns. I felt his fingers begin to caress the crack of my ass and then the realization hit me! I almost turned around immediately to check if this was Brian behind me, but some compulsion (the devil perhaps) kept me in check and I did not move. I lay still, listening keenly to see if I could determine which man was in the water and which had been left beside me. While Mandy's laughter could be clearly heard I could not make out the lower register voice. My heart began to race and I had to struggle to control my breathing.

The warm hands continued their exploring, fingertips brushing dangerously close to my asshole, hands dwelling on the inside of my thighs. I thought back to my hard nipples and wet pussy of the morning. I thought back to my brief glimpse of cock, not so long ago. If this was Brian, I could relax and enjoy this. If it was Tom? -- well, I decided not to find out. Perhaps a guilty pleasure would be every bit as welcome. I stirred briefly as though still heavily asleep, but moved my legs a bit, drawing one knee up slightly. The hands retreated for a couple of minutes but when they returned had freer access to my charms. Sure enough it was not long before strokes on my inner thigh worked higher and higher until I felt fingers glancing against my pussy at the top of each stroke. The touch was tantalizingly light and I longed for the fingers to become more aggressive. It was torture! My mystery man was taking care not to wake me, which increased my suspicion that perhaps my husband was off enjoying a swim.

Torture like this has its consequences however, and I was soon sure his fingers were becoming slick with something other than sun screen. My tormentor must have realized there were two enjoying this as I heard his breathing quicken and then felt his touch become bolder. He moved closer to me, allowing his hand free access between my legs. I felt his cock brush against my bare leg. There was no doubt about his excitement -- but was that the same familiar size I have felt so many times before?

His hands concentrated only on my cunt now. His fingers separated my lips and spread my wetness up and down my slit. The tip of his middle finger probed forward as far as possible and found the base of my clit. He began to move his finger back and forth, the pressure and the rhythm close to perfect. His body began to move with the rhythm of his hand and I felt his hard prick slide back and forth on my outer thigh. I wanted to reach back and encircle his cock with a tight grasp -- to advance his lust to the same level as mine. The dance of his fingers accelerated and I could not maintain the pretense of sleep any further. A low moan escaped my lips as I spread my legs further apart. I moved back slightly allowing him complete access to my clit and he made full contact with that incredible finger. I reached the point of no return and began an amazingly intense climax, an orgasm that began in my toes and coursed through my body in wave after wave. I felt myself peak and then peak again. Unbelievable spasms wracked through my vagina. Finally I could take no more and closed my thighs together to imprison that depraved hand.

I had to know. I rolled over and gazed into my tormentor's eyes. What a wicked smile was upon that face. He pointed down to the water where I could now clearly make out both the features and the activities of the couple in the water. It seems they would not object and perhaps not even notice what remained to be done on shore. I pushed him back, slid down his body and grabbed the base of his now fully erect cock in one hand, leaving two handfuls still uncovered.

"Tell me what works for you," I said, as I brought him towards my eager mouth . . .

[author's note: I ended the story at this point - quite liking the ambiguity but many people wanted to know "the rest of the story . . ."]

"Tell me what works for you," I said, as I brought him towards my eager mouth . . .

The initial taste of Tom's cock was salty from the pre-cum that had gathered as he had played with me earlier. Yes, I'd just been brought to climax by someone other than my husband - a first for me since marriage.

The taste of him was familiar yet slightly different - a difference that seemed extraordinarily out of proportion as I considered what I was doing. The texture of his cock was similar to my husband's but different in exciting ways. The colour was slightly darker, the swell of the glans more pronounced. From a visual standpoint, I would not say there were large size differences and yet Tom's prick felt heavy in my hand. Perhaps this was my imagination as I began to dwell on what this soon might feel like inserted deep within me. The manipulation I had just undergone had produced a tremendous climax but I knew that penetration would be more pleasant still.

As the thrill of my initial orgasm subsided and I switched my focus to Tom's pleasure, thoughts of guilt began to enter my mind. I began to rationalize them away - Brian had often expressed an interest in sharing me; often he would lift my skirt for Tom's pleasure. I glanced back down to the water - Brian and Amanda continued with their deep kissing. Their bodies were pressed so tightly together it was impossible to see his cock but it took no great intellect to imagine how Mandy's slender body and beautiful face were exciting him. In any case, they seemed to have no immediate concern for what Tom and I were engaged in.

I let the guilt wash away from me and determined to enjoy the taste and sensation of this strange cock in my face. Truth be told, I have had more than one fantasy that's placed me in very similar settings to where I now found myself. I determined to make Tom remember this blowjob for a long time to come. He'd earlier joked how much Mandy hated things that squirted in her mouth but I had no such reservations.

I pushed back on his chest so he was completely stretched out on the ground. I briefly parted from my oral fixation and re- positioned myself between his legs - I separated his legs somewhat giving me easier access to his balls. I had plans for his asshole in due time. Deep throat is not my forte - while I could get close to the base of his cock for brief moments it was more comfortable to focus on the top part of his shaft. This allowed me to engage in the bobbing technique my own husband enjoys and to add a lot of tongue swirls near the end of each stroke. I tightly grasped the base of his cock with my right hand and I mean tightly - like I've seen my husband when he's jacked off for me. I stroked Tom in rhythm to the movements of my head - occasionally twisting my right hand to vary the sensations he was feeling.

My left hand was not idle - I gently probed his testicles and occasionally dragged the tip of my fingernail across his perineum. I could sense from his moaning and body movements that this was very good for him. I moved my left hand to the base of his cock and let my finger tips circle in the copious saliva running down his shaft. When my finger was suitably lubricated I moved it directly to his asshole and began to gently probe his tight opening. His moaning intensified and I took this as permission to slide in further.

Just when I imagined he could take it no longer he surprised me greatly. He asked me to stop. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but he repeated his request more urgently as though if I did not stop immediately he would come in my mouth. I continued to hungrily lick and suck at the head of his dick to signal my acceptance, indeed my eagerness, to taste his semen. He sat up and physically pushed my head away. He was eager to do this for some reason but he also looked tremendously forlorn at what he had just forsaken.

"What's wrong Tom?", I asked.

"Nothing", he replied. "I was in heaven just then Rachel, but if you're willing I want to do better. I need to fuck you desperately".

Who was I to argue?

The ground seemed too rough for anyone to enjoy the weight of someone above them so I swung around and presented myself doggy style. This is not the best position for me in terms of clitoral stimulation but an outdoor fuck of a new man on a beautiful day had enough going for it. I was still excited from the earlier stimulation I had received. I was still excited from the pleasure I had taken in devouring his dick. His cock slid within my cunt and met no resistance as he buried himself deeply inside. It was exquisite to feel his hips slap against my ass at the bottom of each stroke he took.

I would have expected a fast and frenzied fuck from him given the state I'd left him in just seconds before. To his credit he took his time with me and soon I knew I'd match his own excitement. From this position, I could see Brian and Amanda again. They were clearly watching us - I was uncertain what may have taken place with them. Brian spoke to Amanda. She broke into a smile and nodded her head. They began to walk towards us.

I was in no mood to chat with them and undoubtedly they sensed that conversation could wait 'til later. I wondered what they had planned and soon I discovered, to my amazement, what they had conspired to do. I had wondered earlier that I might be dreaming but this seemed to much to believe for one afternoon. But indeed, in the time it takes me to describe it, Amanda lay down on her back and squirmed between my legs until her head was between her husband's legs just inches below his pumping dick. She could lift her head and tongue tease his balls as he fucked my cunt.

Brian too joined in. He knelt between Amanda's legs and guided his cock into my mouth. I was gobsmacked and loving it. It's hard to describe the excitement taking place in such a small space. Tom fucking Rachel. Rachel sucking Brian. Brian fingering Amanda. Amanda licking Tom. Rachel cumming. Rachel cumming and cumming and cumming. It was the longest and most intense climax I may ever experience. Too many sensations, too much new. Suddenly Tom groaned. A loud arrrrrggghhhh as he emptied his cum within me. A fast furious pounding of me as he squeezed every drop from his balls. The force of his thrusts pushed me against Brian - his long unfulfilled wish coming true pushed him over the edge and he came with tremendous force. The quantity of his ejaculate startled me. I tried to take it and swallow it all but I had to back off. His last spurts sprayed into the air, landing on my chin and dripping down to tangle in Amanda's damp pubic hair.

I felt so wonderful that I cannot find the words to describe it. This glow was probably what caused me to cross one further line that afternoon. Asking no-one's permission I let my head drop down between Amanda's legs and eagerly sought her clit with my lips and tongue. I barely registered these new tastes and sensations before she too finally exploded. What a delight to feel the pulsations of her pussy within my mouth.

It was a struggle to pull ourselves together and pack our gear back in to the canoes for the paddle home. My knees would barely support me and I sensed even these strong men had difficulty managing the weight of their packs.

We paddled home with just occasional words spoken. I think we were all reflective of our recent experience. The wind was crosswise to our direction, and our boats were lifted and lowered as we made our way. My canoe had been well and truly rocked . . .

rht
rht
14 Followers