Rocking Robin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don and Sandy just barely avoided getting divorced themselves. They keep very much to themselves these days also and have wisely concentrated on rebuilding trust in their relationship. They're still in the Bay Area and we do dinner together with them once in awhile, but frankly we have all now drifted fairly far apart. I think we remind them of 'bad times' and they're determined to put those behind them. As far as I know, Karin and Sandy have only 'gotten together' once since then and even that interlude wasn't entirely satisfactory for either of them. They'll talk on the phone about once a month to keep in touch but there seems to be no interest in a revival of that particular relationship. Just as well.

It's odd, Karin and I fought the hardest to avoid getting married and were the last of our friends to do so, but yet we seem to have the happiest relationship by far. We're both good at talking out our troubles and we try never to go to bed angry with each other. Karin agrees that she has a bit more of a competitive streak in herself than is good for her and watching the rivalries (and divorces) of her three best friends has been educational for her. She's cut down her work hours a bit and she is much less determined now to plant her butt into a Board of Directors chair. Our marriage, she has decided, must come first. Also our children, as our first is now on the way.

Rob never went back to work at his company and sold it off to a competitor about the time the divorces became final. I don't know if he'll ever start up another company, he certainly doesn't need the money, but it almost certainly will not include me. The new ownership asked me to stay and continue to be Managing Director of things while they assimilate us into their other holdings. This will probably take at least a year and they offered a preposterous salary and benefits package that was too juicy to turn down; especially the 'Golden Parachute' of stock and cash I'll receive at the completion of the merger. I'll never need to work ever again and I'm looking forward to being a stay at home dad. Even now my duties aren't particularly onerous and involve only a little travel; usually I'm home for dinner every night before 6 p.m.

Like Karin, for me my family most definitely comes first and as long as we both adhere to this promise, neither of us will ever be likely to ever want to play 'Rockin' Robin' again.

Just for the record, we did eventually get somewhat better with our home sex recordings — and it will be a cold day in hell before anyone else other than the two of us gets to watch them!

The End

**********************

Authors End-Note: This is another of my older stories that was never posted here on LitErotica before. I still have a very long list of missing tales that need eventually to get posted here! At the time I was writing a lot in the Cheat genre and was trying to explore different stupid ways that couples screw up otherwise good relationships. People complain that my stories aren't 'realistic' but at least I try to be different! Actually this story is extremely realistic and based upon two couples that I used to know in real life, enough so that I probably could use the 'True' code for large parts of this story.

Different isn't always 'good' however, and this little tale don't rank as anyone's favorite of my stories. I still think that it's a fairly fun little tale... as long as you don't take it too seriously