Rockstar for a Night

Story Info
PG-13 Tokio Hotel FanFic.
4.2k words
3
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alina78
alina78
12 Followers

Chapter 1:

The noise and the heat in Berlin Airport pressed all around me, and I slumped listlessly in my uncomfortable chair. The zipper of my leather jacket dug into my side. I knew my hair was a mess, and last night's eyeliner perfectly complimented my raging hangover. For someone studying health, I thought, I'm doing a wretched job taking care of myself.

My phone buzzed and I wearily picked it up. "Hey, Sarah," I said, cracking a tired smile.

"Hey Kat, how was the rest of the conference?"

"It was a great couple of weeks – I learned a lot of new massage techniques. But I missed you when you left! I went out with everybody last night to celebrate and now my head hurts..."

Sarah laughed at me, and then turned serious. "So...I couldn't get tickets for the Tokio Hotel concert."

"What?!?"

"I went online as soon as I got home from the airport, but it was too late! Can you believe they sold out Key Arena in one day?"

"Ugh," I groaned, letting my head flop back against the seat. "And the Portland show?"

"It's been sold out for weeks."

"Crap, we're not missing Tokio Hotel's first show in Seattle!" I said, a little too loudly. "Especially since I haven't seen even a stalker picture of the boys since I've been in Berlin. It's like they went into hiding after they finished the European tour!"

"Damn shame," said Sarah. "Every woman who visits Germany should get to see the boys in their natural habitat."

I laughed hoarsely. "Well, we can find some damn scalper to buy tickets off of. Whatever it takes, we'll be at that show."

"I'm with you, Kit-Kat. When does your flight leave?"

"In a minute. My original flight was overbooked, so I gave up my seat in return for an upgrade to first class," I said with a weak grin. "I'll be in New York tonight and Seattle in the morning."

"Ooh la la, you live such a glamorous lifestyle. Call me when you get to Seattle, okay? I'll come pick you up."

"Okay, thanks darling. I'm going to get on the plane and sleep off this headache." I slung my bag over my shoulder and dragged myself towards the gate. I looked down to put my phone in my bag and walked right into a serious-looking security guard. "Scheis- I mean, enschuldigung!" I said, brushing my hair out of my face and looking around. There was a lot of security, I suddenly noticed, but I couldn't see a reason for it. It quickly slipped my mind as I shuffled into the plane. First class was luxurious, but all I could think about was sleep. I curled my legs underneath myself, leaned my head against the window, and crashed.

I shifted my legs and groaned, not wanting to be awake. I could still feel the headache lurking in the back of my skull, and now I had a cramp in my neck. How long have I slept?

"Hallöchen!" said a cheerful voice to my left. Maybe if I just ignore them, I thought...but there was something familiar about the voice. I opened one eye, but the seat next to me was empty. Confused, I looked around – and my heart stopped. Bill Kaulitz was sitting across the aisle from me.

Chapter 2:

I stared, taking in his tight black t-shirt, the unusually subtle, yet flawless makeup, his signature nails wrapped around a drink, and his hair flowing casually over his shoulders. He was smiling at me with one pierced eyebrow raised, as if he was waiting for my reaction. My heart started beating again and tripled its normal pace. I opened my mouth, but someone moved between us.

With Bill blocked from view, my trance was broken, and I looked up to see Tom sit down in the empty seat next to me. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty is awake!" he said in German. "I wanted to throw Skittles down your shirt, but Bill saw that it was a Tokio Hotel shirt and well...we couldn't do that to a fan. Wie heisst du eigentlich?"

I took a deep breath. "Kat...Kat Wilder." I forced myself to smile confidently as I shook Tom's hand. Don't be a crazy fangirl, I told myself sternly. Just be yourself.

I leaned across Tom to shake Bill's hand. Bill's handshake was strong, and I couldn't help smiling as I met his smoky eyes.

"So what are you guys doing in New York?" I asked in German.

Tom gave me a strange look. "You know our US tour starts tomorrow, right?"

I laughed. "Wow, I totally forgot. I've just been so busy..." I yawned.

"Too busy to follow our every move? I'm offended," Tom said with a smile. He looked over at Bill, who rolled his eyes. "Just ignore my brother, Kat," Bill said. "So, what do you do?"

I explained that I was a student, and that I work in a massage clinic. Tom wolf-whistled at that. I ignored him, but couldn't help smirking as I kept talking to Bill. "Ja, I was just at a massage conference in Berlin, but I'm from Seattle. I'm on my way home right now."

Bill tilted his head to the side, puzzled. "Du bist nicht Deutsch?"

"Nope!" I switched to my best Southern accent. "Born and raised in the USA."

"Wow." Bill stared at me. "You really sound German."

"Ja!" Tom jumped in. "You hardly have an accent. But I could tell." He winked at me. His eyes were friendly, and I almost forgot to respond.

"Thanks, boys!" No matter how many times it happened, I still felt honored when a native speaker complimented my German. Their accents when they spoke English tickled me, and I grinned. How is this happening to me?

"Where's the rest of the band?" I asked. Bill pointed a few rows behind us. I leaned over Tom again and waved; Georg smiled and waved back, and Gustav looked confused. "So where are you guys playing in New York?"

"Madison Square Garden!" the twins said in unison. "Sold out show," added Tom, with his signature cocky smile.

"Wow." I looked at them. They're a year younger than I am, and they sold out Madison Square Garden? I'm so proud of them. Their life must be so different from mine.

Ding! "Ladies and Gentlemen, this your captain speaking. We're starting our descent into New York; local time is eleven pm and the temperature is fifty-five degrees Fahrenheit. We hope you enjoy your stay in New York, or wherever your final destination may be."

My heart sank. Five hours on a plane with Tokio Hotel and I slept through all but the last half hour? Well, at least it didn't give me time to make a fool of myself. I smiled at Tom and then looked out the window. The city lights rose up beneath us. No city in the world glows like New York, I thought.

"Hey, let me see!" I leaned back and Tom leaned over me to look. "Whoa." I glanced over at Bill; our eyes met and he smiled at me.

The three of us chatted as the plane rolled to the gate, sometimes in German, sometimes in English. As we stood up to leave, I handed each of the twins a business card. "Good luck tomorrow, jungs! It was nice to meet you, and I'll see you at the Seattle show."

"Danke," Bill said.

"Ja, danke schön," said Tom.

We hurried off the plane, the boys in a hurry to get to their hotel. Bill waved as they turned towards baggage claim, and then they were gone. I found the gate for my connecting flight, flopped down in another uncomfortable seat, and ran my fingers through my hair. Another long flight, I thought, and sighed. Then a stunned smile crept across my face as I thought about my encounter. Sarah is NEVER going to believe this.

Chapter 3:

I pull back the wrapper of the chocolate bar and look back to see if Tom is following me. He is right behind me, with a devilish look in his eyes. I squeak and run faster, but Tom catches up to me. In one smooth motion, he slips his right arm around my waist and snatches the chocolate from me with his other hand. I twist around in his grasp so I am facing him, pressed up against his hard stomach and chest. He takes a bite of the chocolate and moans. His grip on my waist tightens; he leans forward and –

I woke up, sweating and breathing hard. Weird, I thought, as I caught my breath. I'm usually a Bill girl, but that was... wow.

I rolled over, my body still electrified, and reached for the phone. "Sarah! Did you find any tickets yesterday?"

"No, you?"

"Damn it! No...I'm starting to worry. We only have a week until the show!"

"You should have asked the twins for tickets," Sarah said for the thousandth time.

I hung up on her and got dressed for work, but the thought stuck with me. Why didn't I just ask them when I had the chance?

I breezed into the massage clinic with a tray of coffees. "Ooo, the Starbucks goddess has arrived!" Kristin yelled as I neared the front desk.

"Hi." I grinned at her. "Any messages for me?"

"Actually, yeah." Kristin swiveled in her chair, searching for something. "This guy came in looking for you yesterday... hot stuff, too." She spun back around and handed me an envelope. "But not your usual type. Who is he?"

The envelope just said "KAT," and I didn't recognize the handwriting. "Um... I have no idea. I have to get ready for my first appointment, though – I'll get to this later." I dropped the envelope in my purse, downed my coffee, and went to start my day.

At lunch, I slid into my favorite table in the corner of the cafeteria. The windows open onto a gorgeous view of the harbor, and I wanted to be alone. I put my purse on the table and pulled out the plain white envelope with my name on it. Puzzled, I flipped it over and tore it open.

A folder piece of paper was inside.

Kat –

I heard you talking in Berlin Airport about how you couldn't get tickets. It was nice to meet you, and we didn't want you to miss the show!

Best wishes,

Tom

I gasped. They remembered me? Tom kept my business card? He was HERE at my work? Slowly, I unfolded the piece of paper. Inside were two tickets to Tokio Hotel's concert at Key Arena. I choked up, overwhelmed with gratitude and relief, and a tear fell onto Tom's note.

"Kat? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Kristin sat down across from me. I pushed the note towards her. Her eyes widened as she read, and she started to babble. "Okay, it's not like I'm a fan, but that is HUGE. And he was so nice when he came in, not rude at all! I wish you had been here. Wow, I can't believe someone that famous was in here. I'm such an idiot for not recognizing him!" She hugged me before she went back to work. "You're going to have a great time!"

Yeah, I thought, staring out the window at the water. This is going to be the best night of my life.

Chapter 4:

Sarah and I clung to the barrier in front of the dark stage, trying to hold our spots despite the excited girls pressing against us. I looked at Sarah to see if she was okay. It was too loud to talk over the shrill, incessant crowd, but she grinned back at me and her eyes had a satisfied glow. I couldn't help laughing and bouncing up and down.

Then four spotlights snapped on. Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav stood motionless and perfect in the blinding light. Then Tom's hand came crashing down, and the first notes of "Darkside of the Sun" rang out through the arena. Bill stood with his legs spread, one hand on the microphone, and bit his lip as he headbanged to the music. He tilted his head to the side, and with a severe, almost dangerous expression, he sang out the first "Hello!" of the song.

At the end of the song, I felt sweat running down my face and noticed a similar glimmer of moisture along the delicate line of Bill's throat. He shouted, "Hello Seattle!" We screamed back. "We are so happy to be here in your beautiful city!" I laughed at his accent. "The next song is 'Automatic'!"

When it was time for Tom's guitar solo, he walked over to our side of the stage with his classic Tom swagger. I jumped up and down, and Sarah screamed his name. He looked over, and then did a double take. I smiled and waved, and he winked. His solo rocked, and I couldn't help remembering what a girl on the forum had said. "He plays that guitar until it begs for mercy."

Too soon, the show was over. They played mostly new songs, with a few old ones and "Durch den Monsun" thrown in. Bill announced the last song, "Zoom Into Me," and I knew I wouldn't be the only one with tears in my eyes. When it was over they took their bows and waved to the audience. Tom pointed at Sarah and I and waved. "THANK YOU!!" I shouted. Tom laughed and flashed us a peace sign. Bill looked at him, confused, then looked over at us. A strange look came over his face, something between a smile and pain. Then he looked away, and they were gone. I pushed his expression out of my mind, too happy to do anything but hug Sarah and jump around.

Chapter 5:

The phone woke me up the next morning. I groaned and sleepily rolled over to check the caller ID. It read "Bioharmony Massage" – my work. Oh, hell no. Not on my day off. Not after the best concert of my life. Go away. I rolled over and closed my eyes.

Bring!! The phone rang again. I snatched it up and snapped, "Do you know what time it is? Or how late I was up last night??"

"Yeah, Kat..." It was Kristin, the receptionist.

"God, I'm so sorry, but..." Her tone was hesitant, urgent. "There's a guy here...he says he has an appointment with you. I checked your schedule –"

"And it's my day off." I said firmly.

"I know, I told him, but...he's being very insistent." She paused. "Kat...he won't tell me his name. And he seems so nervous, keeps looking around... What do you want me to do? I could call security..."

I deliberated. I wasn't worried about my safety, but I WAS worried about my sleep. On the other hand, if he was really in trouble, calling the cops might make things worse. I could at least go in and talk to him. Plus, now I was curious. "No, don't call security. I'll come in. Just...tell him to wait, ok?"

I threw on jeans and a battered old t-shirt and ran out of my apartment. As I walked, I went through the list of men in my life – ex boyfriends, friends, guys I'd given my number to in bars – but still had no idea who I was going to find. I turned the corner at Pike St. and nervously opened the door to the clinic.

I didn't see him at first. The waiting room was mellow and uncrowded like most mornings. I took a step towards the front desk and slowly scanned the room. In the back corner sat a young man in skinny jeans, sneakers, and a black hoodie. His tall, lanky frame seemed tense, and his eyes were hidden behind his sunglasses. I walked towards him. He stood up, and the grace of his movement gave him away before he took off his shades.

"Bill..." I breathed in confusion.

He slid off his sunglasses and held out his hand to me.

"Hallo, Kat."

Chapter 6:

He's worth more than a small European country, I thought. He shouldn't be here alone.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into my massage room. "What are you doing here?" I hissed in German.

He looked around and shrugged his slender shoulders. "I wanted a massage."

"And it had to be at 9am on my day off? You know how late I was up last night, right? At YOUR show?" I put my hands on my hip and glared at him.

The same pained smile that I'd seen last night flickered across his face, but his tone was light and cocky. "But this is our last day in town! Do you think I trust just anyone with this body?"

The double meaning in his words made my knees weak, and I sat on the edge of the massage table. "Mein Gott, Bill, couldn't you at least have waited until the afternoon?"

He pushed the hood of his sweatshirt back, and brushed his hair out of his face. Without makeup and hairspray he looked so normal and human, yet still so flawless.

"Bitte, Kat?"

I looked up from the perfect lines of his lips to see him looking at me intently.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. "Shut up and take your shirt off."

He pursed his lips into a smug little smile, and pulled off his hoodie and the tank top underneath. I looked away and bit my lip when I saw the star on his hip. God damn it, Bill. Way to test my ability to stay professional. What are you doing here!?

I took a deep breath. "Ok, go ahead and get on the table."

He's not even as old as I am, I thought, as I looked at his pale, thin frame stretched out on the massage table. I reached out and ran my hand across his shoulders and neck. He shivered, and let out a long sigh. His whole body was tense; it seemed like more than the stress of travel and fame to me, and I wondered if there was some emotional pain behind it.

Pain of love...the melody drifted into my head. I smiled, still unable believe that the sexy, stylish superstar who sang that song was right at my fingertips. As I ran my hands down Bill's torso, working out the knots of tension in his muscles, his breathing slowed and his body relaxed. I don't really mind waking up for this, I thought...who would? At least I can give something back for the tickets they sent me.

An hour went by quickly, and I reluctantly took my hands off of Bill. I softly said his name, but he didn't move. I stepped back and leaned against the wall. Bill's hair was tousled, his long, lean body was relaxed, and his back rose and fell with his breathing. The tattoo on his ribcage flowed elegantly over his milk-white skin. I fought the urge to trace it with my fingertips, but my hand reached forward on its own. Just before I touched him, a loud buzzing made me jump back.

I reached for my phone, but it wasn't ringing. It must be Bill's phone...what do I do? The buzzing stopped and started again. The third time it rang, I tentatively reached into the pocket of Bill's hoodie and checked the caller ID. Tom. I hesitated, letting the phone buzz in my hand – then slipped out of the room and answered it.

"Tom, don't be mad, it's Kat...Bill's sleeping." I cringed. Why the hell did I answer Bill's phone?

"Huh?"

"Kat Wilder. From the massage clinic."

"What!? Did he...f*ck you?"

"No, he just wanted a massage." I think. "He fell asleep on the table. And I should go wake him up. I don't even know why I'm talking to you."

"Nein, nein," said Tom. "Let him sleep. He's been acting weird all weekend...I should have known there was a girl." He chuckled, and I blushed.

"Tom, not everyone is as horny as you are. I really don't think that's why he's here." Is that why he's here?

"Ja ja, just tell him not to miss the interview this afternoon." Tom was still laughing as he hung up.

I slipped back into the massage room and softly shut the door. I turned around, and Bill was perched, still shirtless, on the edge of the massage table.

"Hey," he said with a quizzical smile.

Sh*t, I thought. "I, uh...that was Tom." I blushed, and held out the phone to him. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have answered your phone but you looked so relaxed and I figured Tom would be worried if you didn't answer the phone and I didn't want to wake you up–"

Bill grabbed my wrist, and jumped off the table. "I know, and I don't care what Tom thinks," he said. "But he was right about one thing."

I looked up at him; he was so tall, so close and so beautiful that I could hardly breathe. "What do you mean?"

Chapter 7:

Bill answered by putting his hands on my hips and pushing me against the wall. He kissed me hungrily, passionately; our tongues were intertwined before I could even catch my breath. I thought for a second about stopping him, asking him what the hell he was thinking, but then he pressed his hips against mine. Distracted, I forgot my questions and thought only of his lips pressing against mine, his hands locked tightly onto my hips. I started breathing faster. Bill moaned, pushing me harder against the wall. Gasping for air, I slid my arms around his neck; he slid his hands up from my hips, under the edge of my shirt –

Someone knocked on the door. "Kat? Is everything cool? You've been in there more than an hour and I wanted to check in..."

Kristin... I leaned my head back and groaned. Bill stayed pressed against me with his hands on my ribcage, his lips inches from mine.

"Yeah, I'm fine...we're just, uh, talking. About very important things." Bill raised an eyebrow. I tried to sound normal, relaxed, as I asked, "Does someone need this room?"

alina78
alina78
12 Followers
12