Rocky & Trish

Story Info
The Great One gets a lot of Stratusfaction.
1.7k words
4.05
56.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish Stratus, the current Women's Champ, was watching the rerun of her intimate kiss with the Brahma Bull, the Rock from RAW. She smiled, remembering the kiss. Rocky was a hell of a kisser she thought. Trish touched her breasts, pinching her hard erect nipples that poked out through her black tight tanktop. She collasped on the couch, daydreaming about the Rock. When Trish and Rock were kissing, his hands were wrapped around her waist. His mouth was inching closer and closer towards her wet mouth. Trish bit her lip. Right then, she needed more than a kiss, she wanted a huge cock.

Maybe Rocky has one she thought to herself. Trish smiled devilishly. With one hand on her breasts, the other hand was unzipping her pants. She wiggled out of them, then out of her thong. Trish removed her hand from her breast and wet her fingers. She slowly placed them on her damp pussy. Rubbing her vagina, Trish began thinking lustful thoughts of the Rock. She could just imagine him dropping down in pants, and taking off his pants, showing off his muscles. He had smooth skin, his cock hung limp as he walked over to her. He would be on top of her, locking their lips together. Rocky would stick his tongue into her mouth as they continued their passionate kiss.

Rock would pull away and slide in his hard cock into her mouth. As she daydreamed, she had pulled out a rubber long dildo. Trish, with her eyes closed, inserted the dildo into her mouth and sucked on it lazily.

After a few minutes of getting head, Rock would turn into a horny crazed person and shove his erect cock into Trish's tight clit. Trish screamed. She pumped the dildo in and out, faster.

"Trish, give me some stratusfaction, oh baby," the Rock would say. Trish moaned.

"Oh yes, Rocky."

Rock would place his huge hands onto her breasts and pinch the nipples. "Mmmmm, oh yeah."

"Oh Rocky, Oh Great One, fuck me!" she yelled. Trish shoved the dildo as fast as she could. Trish was coming quickly to an orgasm. "Oh god, Rocky! Oh god! Yes! Yes! Augggh!" she yelled and the orgasm hit her. Cum came flowing out.

Trish snapped back to reality and looked at the mess she had made. "Oh well. I'll clean later." She dressed and went to the shower room.

* * * * * *

No one was at the shower room. Trish wanted to be alone, she didn't like the women staring as she washed herself. Sure, Trish's clit got wet at the sight of their beautiful bodies but the women would always stare at her. Trish turned the water to hot and began washing her hair.

The Rock had just arrived and was looking all over for Trish. He heard water sprinkling. It was coming from the shower room. He smiled and quietly snuck in.

Trish's back was facing Rock and he licked his lips as he caught sight of the plump ass. Her body was wet, with water slithering down. He was getting awfully horny.

Trish turned around and gasped. She saw the Rock standing there, with a grin on his face. "Oh my, Rocky! What the hell?" She covered herself but Rock pulled her hands away from her body.

"Trish, I know you have feelings for the Rock. And the Rock has feelings for you too. The Rock knows that you get wet with perspiration when you think of the Rock. It's time that you go one on one with the Great One," he answered. Trish pulled his head towards her and kissed him. Rock placed his hands on her ass, squeezing them. Trish's tongue passed his mouth as she pulled down his pants. Rock pulled away and ripped off his shirt for he couldn't wait to fuck Trish. Trish got down on her knees, taking the 12" cock into her mouth. She massaged his balls. Rock let out a moan, grabbing a handful of her blonde hair. "Oh yeah, suck the People's Jewels!"

Just as Rock was going to cum, Trish pulled away. Rock was dissapointed. "Hey, you didn't finish!"

"Nuh uh Rocky. If you wanna cum, lemme cum first," said Trish. "I wanna see what the Great One can do." She laid on her back, spreading her legs. The clit looked so inviting to Rock that he couldn't resist. He plunged between her legs.

His tongue licked her clit. Her sweet scent filled his nostrils. Rock grunted and stuck 3 fingers into her. Trish moaned deeply. "Oh yeah Rock." He pumped his fingers in, wanting Trish to cum badly. He had dreamed of this moment for so long, he grew excited at the thought of it. Now hearing Trish scream his name made him hornier than ever.

Trish felt another finger slip into her and she couldn't take it any longer. She felt an orgasm hit her. "Ahhhh!!!!!" she screamed louder than before when she used the dildo on her. Cum flowed freely into Rock's mouth and he swallowed every bit of the cum.

Trish was done but Rock wasn't through with her. "You want the People's Strudel in you huh?" Trish nodded, eager for him to fuck her.

"How do I know you deserve it?" he asked.

"Oh please, Rocky. Please, I want, I need the People's Strudel," she pleaded. She pecked the cockhead, daintly. "Please."

Rocky pushed her down onto the hard wet floor. He said nothing but spread her legs apart. Trish squealed in excitement.

The cock was bigger than she had expected. It was by far the biggest she had ever taken in, bigger than Triple H's. She had had a fling with him a couple of months ago. Trish screamed, knowing that when Rock fucked her in the ass, it would be more painful.

Rock closed his eyes and thrusted his hips towards Trish. Her breasts bounced as she was getting fucked. He thrusted faster and faster, his cock gliding in and out. Trish wanted Rock to cum inside her so she tightened her pussy muscles. The lips clamped onto Rock's cock, not wanting to let go. He pumped slowly, loving the sensation that was brought onto his cock. His cock moved in deeper into her cunt. Trish orgasmed again, screaming. Rock couldn't hold in his load any longer. He bellowed, "I'm gonna cum!" and shot his huge load into her already dripping cunt.

Trish felt the load hit her hard inside. Rock pulled his cock away from her. "Turn around Trish."

Trish gulped. "No no, I can't."

The Rock smiled. "Come on. Come on. You can do it."

Trish hesitated, trying to make up reasons for not wanting to. "The Rock says to turn around!" he yelled. Trish quickly turned around.

Rock observed her ass. It looked like she hadn't been fucked in the ass for a while. He clapped his hands and licked his lips again. "Oh yess, we're gonna have lots of fun."

"Oh god, please Rock. No, please don't."

"Know your role and shut your mouth!" yelled Rock. Trish fell silent, scared to death.

The Rock gently licked around the hole, so it would be easier to fuck. He jerked his cock lightly, as he came closer and closer to her ass.

Trish waited than gasped. The pain shot through her spine as Rock inserted his cock into the tiny hole. Trish yelled and yelled, the pain was too much for her. She collasped but got up as the cock was firmly inside.

Rock slowly thrusted his hips, gaining momentum. Trish opened her mouth to scream but was invaded by another cock. She looked up and saw Chris Jericho. Trish smiled devilishly, forgetting the pain that was shooting up and down her body.

Trish was getting fucked hard. Jericho's meaty stem was huge, it could barely fit into her mouth. Trish bobbed her head foward, wanting more of the hot cock. Jericho stumbled backward, lying on the floor that had been wet with cum. Trish squeezed it hard.

"OooH! Oh yes! Oh Trish, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" yelled Rock. He pulled his cock out and began jerking it. Cum spurted out and landed in Trish's greedy mouth. She lapped it up like a dog. Jericho grabbed Trish by the breasts and got Trish to suck his cock.

"Oh Trish, make me cum!"

His cock reached down her throat. Jericho moaned, pushing her head foward so she could suck better. "Oh I'm going to cum!" But Trish didn't let it go. She jerked at it while sucking on the cock. Jericho groaned as hot cum spurted into her mouth.

Rock took out his cock and cummed all over Trish's ass. Trish moaned with ectasy. The cum was warm as she rubbed some of the cum on her pussy.

Jericho grabbed hold of her and placed her ass on his cock. Trish moaned as the cock was inserted in.

Rock was worn out but he caught sight of her dripping cunt. He quickly went over and buried his own hard cock into her cunt. Trish grabbed her hair in delight, the cock was tight in her cunt. He thrusted it in faster and faster.

Trish pumped herself up and down as the Rock pumped his cock in and out. Trish groaned, clutching her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and cold. She pinched them hard which made her scream.

Suddenly another cock entered her mouth. Trish looked up and saw her former sex mate Triple H. He grinned down at her as she deep-throated the cock.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna cum again!" called out Jericho. He blew his load into her ass. Trish moaned. Rock blew his load into her damp clit, making her cum.

She collasped on the shower floor. Triple H tongue kissed her as Rock watched on. Jericho had left, he had a match coming up soon. Hunter grabbed her breasts, kissing the two nipples. His tongue gently played with them. Rock was jacking off as he watched this scene. Inside him, grew anger also, for he wanted to be the one doing that to Trish. He got up and punched Hunter out of the room.

Trish watched, eyes wide open. "Oh Rocky. I love a man whose tough enough to take on Hunter."

"I'm tough enough to take on anybody." He sucked her nipples and another fuckfest began. The WWF superstars had no clue what was going on in the shower rooms but they didn't want to find out.

Soon after a couple of hours, they both had fallin asleep. The Rock was smiling in his sleep with his limp cock still in Trish's mouth.