RMC: Rocky Mountain Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers

"Can't you stay in me forever?"

"I don't think it works that way," I smiled. I raised a leg to cross over hers so I could lie beside her. She protested again verbally, but cooperated, allowing me to roll onto my side. She twisted sideways, snuggled into the crook of my arm, her body again melting into mine.

We lay there, not saying anything for a few moments, until Bug said she wanted to clean up and pushed the cover away. I watched her beautiful bottom as she waddled, naked and dribbling, into the adjoining bath and listened as she washed up. She came back with a washcloth and towel.

Climbing back onto the bed beside me she reached over with the washcloth and wiped my cock. When finished she threw the washcloth onto the floor, dried me with the towel, and then pushed me onto my back and straddled me.

"Move over," she said, glancing back down at the bed beside me, "my knee is in the wet spot." She leaned down and kissed me, I returned it. The kiss started slowly but picked up steam rapidly. We locked mouths, tongues dueling for position. Her hand slipped behind my head, my hands running over her body, finding her bottom, caressing her sides, and eventually reaching her breasts and her once again hard -- or possibly still hard -- nipples. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and then pulled back keeping it in until she let it slip out. Sitting up she looked again at her knee, then took the towel and raised her leg, putting the towel under it.

"I think we're going to have to do the sheets before anyone else gets here."

"Why's that?" I asked, just not thinking it through.

"Someone else will probably sleep in here, and we wouldn't want them to think something happened, would we? I mean, what do you think Mom would say if she knew I was fucking her brother? You don't suppose she'd say, 'hey, why don't you two sleep together in the master bedroom,' do you?"

"Somehow I doubt it."

"Me either. God, I wish we could, though, wouldn't that be wonderful?" She lay down on my chest, her head sideways. I stroked her hair.

"Mmmm, I replied. This isn't quite what I thought we would be doing up here for a couple of days."

"It's what I'd hoped we'd be doing." She giggled, "I can't say though, that in all the scenarios of getting you naked into bed with me, that this one ever crossed my mind."

"Hmm. I can't say as I've ever thought about getting in bed naked with you."

"Really?" she actually sounded surprised.

"Really." I affirmed. "Getting your niece naked and fucking her brains out is liable in most states to get you thrown in jail."

"Not if you're both adults." I didn't say anything. I guess she was right; perhaps legally we were now just consenting adults. But blood is thick -- and somehow, I knew there was that chance that eventually I'd have to answer to my sister.

"Maybe. But you are still my niece and no matter how much fun that was, there are others that may not approve. Your mother included."

"Maybe. But we don't need to worry about that until tomorrow."

She lay on my chest for a few more moments before she rolled off onto the dry side, sliding again into the crook of my arm. Her hand ran up across my chest, rubbed across my nipple, then played with the hair on my chest. She sighed. "I had it all planned out. I was going to wear my little teddy and when you came in to kiss me goodnight, I was going to throw open the covers and invite you in." There was a slight pause before she continued, her fingers moving across to my other nipple before she did. "Or I was going to put on the really sexy nightie and a matching robe and you'd be out by the fire and I'd tease you a bit, make you think I was accidentally flashing you. I had all these ideas, and I had these sexy things and I just forgot them at your house." I didn't say anything.

"I tried to do it last night with your PJ's, I left a couple of buttons open but that didn't work. And then, when I went to bed, I just got naked and left the light on -- and when you came in, I was going to pull the covers back, but I chickened out and just couldn't do it. Did you know that, that I was naked?"

"Not at first. But then I realized as I was going out that the pajama tops were on the bed and your shoulders had been bare."

"I should have just opened the covers, then you wouldn't have had to use that dumb cum rag." I realized she had seen it after all.

"You saw that, huh?" I asked, a sheepish grin twisting my face.

"I could smell it when I went in your room." A moment later she continued. "Were you thinking of me when you did it?" I thought about lying, and then decided against it.

"Yes." I said simply.

"So you have thought about me naked in bed with you!"

"We weren't in bed."

"Oh? Where were we? What were we doing?" she used a low voice which sounded very naughty as she said this.

"I was imagining I was sitting in the chair, right here at the lodge, in the living room, and you were... you were..." for some reason I couldn't say blow job, "going down on me."

She lay there quietly for a few moments. "I could do that. I want to do that. I want to do everything with you. I want to do it doggy style and cowgirl. I want to do you sitting in a chair. I like it when I'm on top, do you?"

I didn't answer. She continued to stroke my chest, her fingers playing with my chest hair. She looked up at me, her hand sliding down my body, finding my soft cock and giving it a squeeze. With a mischievous grin, she asked, "What do you say we go get lunch and we can see if you're up to it again by then?" She immediately pushed away, rolled over and sat up. I reached for her, but she stepped away from the bed, still naked, and picked up the pajama tops from the chair where she had left them when she dressed to go to the Suburban -- that seemed so long ago, now. She pulled it around herself and turned, facing me, as she buttoned just the bottom buttons. "I'm going to need some more socks," she said, as she headed out the door.

I started getting up; picking up my still dry clothes from where I'd dropped them on the floor and began to get dressed. It was just moments later that I heard "Oh My God, look at that!" I had my shirt in hand, and immediately ran out to the living room where I found Bug looking out the wall of windows next to the fireplace.

The Christmas card view from the morning was gone. Visibility was not much more than a few yards, the view of the mountains and valley had disappeared into a sea of battleship gray and blowing snow. The snow showers of this morning had turned into a full-blown blizzard, and whereas before we had had only a virtual dusting of new snow, now we had a good foot of new powder with more coming down hard.

"Wow, it's really coming down, isn't it? If this keeps up, it's going to be hard for everyone else to get here."

Bug turned to face me, a smile on her face, and put her arms around my neck. "Oh darn. Wouldn't that be a shame if we had to be alone for more than just today?" She pulled my head down to hers, where I readily returned her kiss. Bent down to her as I was, I slipped a hand behind and onto her pert little bottom, feeling it through the cloth of the oversized pajama tops and recognized immediately there was nothing else between her bottom and my hand, realizing that I hadn't seen her put anything but the top on. I lifted the PJ's until I could reach underneath, palming her delectable bottom and confirmed she hadn't put any underwear on. "You didn't want to borrow some of my underwear?" I asked, pulling away from the kiss and nuzzling her ear.

"Do I need to?" She asked, pulling away from my embrace and turning toward the kitchen.

"You're a little stinker. You know that, don't you?"

She stopped, bent forward, and flipped the PJ's up, exposing her bare bottom to me. "Does that make me a 'Stinkbug'?"

~

A phone call after lunch got the home front searching for the missing bag. We told them about the weather conditions, and although the storm hadn't yet moved over to Denver, it was predicted to hit there shortly. The airlines had already cancelled several future flights, and the possibility of anyone being able to fly and join us soon was definitely in danger of falling through. By the time they called us in the early evening, the missing bag found sitting on a chair in my living room, the snow accumulation had doubled.

After lunch I stepped out back to get a refill on the wood we'd been burning, and while I was at it, checked the hot tub. The snow had accumulated so I had to knock it off the top first, but found the water was up to temp -- we could use the tub if we desired. The swirling steam amid the blizzard conditions made for an interesting contrast.

Bug had made up hot chocolate when I got back in, we added Baileys just because, and we sat down in front of the fireplace. Bug pushed my arm aside, and snuggled into my lap again, her knees across my leg. Still just "dressed" in my pajama shirt, I was acutely aware of her naked body beneath it.

"You know you didn't quite fail last night."

"Fail with what?"

"You said you wanted to flash me with the PJ top, but it didn't work? That's not quite true." I'd put my cup of Baileys and cocoa on the table beside me.

"Oh really?" she giggled. "And just what did you see that I didn't know about?"

I slid my hand over to the PJ top, running my finger down past the undone buttons to the topmost button that was fastened, pushing the top open as I did, and then began back up the other side pushing it open a bit more.

I slipped my hand in over the top of her breast. "I saw a sweet little curve right here on top..." I slipped my finger deeper inside the shirt towards her arm pit, barely touching the top of her breast, then pulled them back and began trickling them down the inside; "and then you moved, and I could see the tan line where your bikini normally is, and I could tell it almost doesn't even cover you..." I slipped my fingers down under her breast, barely touching her with the back of my hand and then turned it over, cupping her breast, my thumb sliding up and across her nipple. "And then the shirt slipped a bit more and hung up on this sweet little nubbin and I could see where your tan line crosses right across the edge of your areola. Whatever bikini you've been wearing recently doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? Is it the same thong that has allowed you to tan your bottom that you were showing me while we were driving yesterday?"

"Yeah," She giggled.

"I don't think I've seen that one."

"I don't think Mom would approve; I've never worn it at home."

"I think I might like to see that."

"You would have. I had it in my bag."

I reached back to the shirt, unbuttoned one more button, and when I slid my hand back in, the shirt now fell open enough that the breast I was playing with was totally exposed. She slid her hand down to my crotch at the same time, feeling the growing firmness in my pants. I continued to caress her nipple and breast.

"I used to dream of this. Sitting in your lap, smelling you, having your hands on me. But you never did."

"You quit cuddling in my lap about the time you began to grow up, which is probably a good thing, but I wouldn't have even if I'd wanted." I pulled her to me, my exposed hand sliding down and under the shirt to cup her bottom.

"Is my bottom still magnetic?" She looked up at my face, smiling.

"Even more so, and now it's damn attractive," I answered, my hand caressing her backside. As my hand slid onto her hip, her upper leg opened a little, inviting my touch to move elsewhere. She looked up and we began to kiss again, sucking tongues as our arousal grew. As I slid my hand further forward toward her pussy her legs spread open even more, her womanhood easily penetrated by my probing fingers. My fingers slipped inside her again, my thumb finding the hard little spot above her slippery slit. Her hips and pelvis twinged to my touch, pushing against my fingers, a sharp little gasp escaping her as she went over the top again. She reached down to still my hand. I stopped my movement but left my hand in place, feeling the hard little nub under my thumb, two fingers still inside her.

I felt Bug's hand move off mine, I pulled my hand away. I watched as she undid the last two buttons of the shirt. Rising and turning, she straddled my lap, one leg on either side, the shirt falling open to reveal most of her otherwise naked body to me. I slipped my hands inside the shirt, parting it further, her breasts and front of her body now totally exposed.

"My God you're gorgeous Bug." I reached for her breasts, hefting their pleasant weight in my hands and then rolled her nipples simultaneously with both hands. In response she reached forward, her hands finding where my own nipples were through my t-shirt, rubbing back and forth across them, and then began pulling my t-shirt up and over my head. I raised my arms to help, and she tossed it to the floor behind me. Her hands stroked down my chest, finding my nipples just as mine again found hers.

With the pajama top hanging open, she was virtually naked in my lap. Her eyes closed, a hum of pleasure emanating from her mouth as her fingers concentrated on my nipples while I once again tweaked and rolled hers. "God I love nipple play, don't you?"

"It's nice," I answered. I could feel the tingles from my nipples in my once again fully erect cock. She slid her hand down to my pants, squeezing me through them. Her other hand came down and began to loosen my belt and take my pants off. A moment later she rose up, as did I, and together we slid them into a pile in front of the leather chair. Her hand grasped my erection protruding from my lap and began stroking and playing with it.

She looked down at her hand which was wrapped completely around my cock; my gaze followed hers. She stroked it slowly, her hand rising to the rim, a small drop of pre-cum appearing when she did. She stroked again, milking my cock, and the drop grew. She stroked me two or three times and then stopped, her hand holding me just below my cock head. With a finger from her other hand, she began smearing the pre-cum over my swollen glans. I flinched from the intensity of it.

"Slide down," she commanded, indicating I should move forward. She raised her bottom off me, and I slid down into the chair putting my ass right at the edge. She immediately slid forward, using her hand to guide my cock to her well lubricated pussy and lowered herself on me. She eased herself down until she was bottomed out, but she could have done it fast. She was so wet there was no resistance to my cock penetrating her love tunnel. She wiggled her hips, seating herself more firmly on my cock. "Oh, Uncle Jim, you feel so good. I could sit here with you in me forever." Her hands came back up to my chest, she leaned back slightly until she was virtually at arms length, her fingers once again finding my nipples. I wet my fingers in my mouth and reached forward to hers also, gently rolling them in circles. "Umm, that's so nice."

She wasn't moving on my cock at all, just sitting there impaled on my turgid member. I squeezed my muscles, causing it to expand inside her. "Ooh, that's fun. I felt him expand."

"You were supposed to." Her right hand dropped to her pussy, I saw her wet a finger and draw it across her clit momentarily, then reach back for my nipples.

"Do you want me to do that?" I asked.

"Uh, uh. It'll make me cum too quickly." I ran my hands over her breasts, squeezing and admiring their young firmness, but always returned my fingers to her nipples.

"I've dreamed about this."

"About what," I clarified, "fucking you uncle?"

"This has always been my favorite fantasy, ever since I can remember. Sitting in that big chair we had with you, having your hands all over my body, sliding you in me and cumming again and again. This is what I used to imagine when I would masturbate alone."

I didn't pick up on it at first, but moments later it clicked in my mind what she'd said.

"Masturbate alone? Don't people normally masturbate alone?"

She smiled; a naughty little smile that made my cock twitch. "Not always."

Female masturbation has always been a turn on of mine. My wife Debs would enjoy teasing me and turning me on by masturbating in front of me. The thought of my darling niece masturbating in front of someone caused my cock to twitch inside her.

"I felt that," she giggled, "does that turn you on?"

"God Bug, everything about you is turning me on. If I was twenty years younger and you weren't my sister's daughter...." She ignored me.

"Haven't you ever masturbated with anyone else?" Admittedly I have. I thought back, besides masturbating with my wife, there were several occasions I could remember. Back in high school, my buddy's younger sister had caught the two of us with dirty magazines at his house. She threatened to tell, finally agreed she wouldn't get us in trouble if she could watch. My wife Debs and I played with another couple years before, and masturbation, either self or mutual had often been part of our play. The girls once asked to watch us guys masturbate, which we did. Sometimes Debs and I would just have sex sessions where we'd watch each other do ourselves, usually coming together.

"Yes."

"Tell me about it?"

"Later. I want to hear about you first."

"You do, huh? What do you want to hear?"

"Everything. How did it happen? Who was it? Male or female?" She smiled and leaned forward, raising her hips for the first time since she'd sat down on my cock, putting pressure against her clit with my cock, and sliding down again. Up and down twice more, then she settled on the bottom again rotating her hips around my cock again.

"A few more of those and I could cum again."

"Why don't you?" I asked, lifting my hips to force my cock deeper into her.

"Because I like being aroused. I like taking it until I can't stand it, cumming hard, and then doing it again. I just don't want to cum yet." Her hands went back to my nipples and chest.

"The first time I ever masturbated was with my girlfriend. It was the weekend, and I was spending the night at her house. She had this big double bed, so we slept together. We were talking about boys and sex and she asked how often I masturbated. She said that she did all the time, that her Mom had told her it was OK, that most girls do it, and it's a lot better than taking a chance on getting pregnant. I told her that I didn't know how, so she told me how and we did it together."

I again lifted my hips, Bug twisted back and forth a bit in response. "Did you like that?" she asked.

I nodded. "Women masturbating has always been a little bit of a fetish of mine. I love to see them get themselves off. Was that the only time?"

"Oh no, that was just the start. We did it all the time, whenever we were together. At first, we just masturbated side by side under the covers, later on we'd watch each other do it, and then... we helped each other."

"Helped each other?" I again thrust my hips upward into her, my cock twitching with arousal. We weren't even moving much, but I could tell with the sexy talk and the nipple play that I was soon going to be out of control. "How did you help each other?"

She was leaning forward now, moving her hips and pelvis so my cock was moving in her but very slowly. "It started with playing with each other's breasts. She asked if I'd ever let a guy feel me up, and I told her I hadn't ever even kissed a guy. She said she hadn't either and asked me if I would feel her up so she could tell what it was like. Afterward she felt me up -- and that was the start. From there, it just went on. That was the beginning -- eventually we pretty much did everything.

Bug leaned back away from me, supporting herself with her hands on the chair arms. I reached down with one hand, slipped a finger into the small space where my cock and her pussy were together and ran some of her juices up over her clit. Her hips rose in response, slipping up and down on my cock as I continued to rub her clit. Her eyes closed again, and she groaned. "God that's nice." I felt a few minor tremors of pleasure run through her body, her thrusting becoming a bit more insistent over the next couple of minutes, my finger never stopping its caressing of her clit which swelled just a little as I stroked it. Suddenly she leaned back forward, grabbed my hand, and pulled it from her, her cunt contracting on my cock, her body wracked with an orgasmic shudder, and then a second.

BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers
1...34567...12