RMC: Rocky Mountain Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,460 Followers

I'd put my cup aside, when she finished, she reached across me with her empty cup for the table -- which was well out of reach for her. "Want some more?" I asked as I took it from her. As she relinquished the cup, her hand fell into my lap and onto my cock.

"Do you?"

It was pure innuendo, there was no doubt what she was asking wasn't what I had asked, and the growing response in my pants was all the answer she needed. She moved her hand up, sliding under the waist band and into my pants, slipping her cool fingers around my only half hard cock and began to stroke him. My pants were really in the way, just a couple of strokes and she was telling me to raise my hips so she could push them down. We got them down and I pushed them off with my feet. She never moved from her position, leaning against me, left hand stroking my cock, working me toward another erection. She was in perfect position, I stroked her hair, wanting her to move her lips forward those last few inches but not wanting to push her. I didn't have to, a moment later she shifted forward, bent my cock to her mouth and took me in.

My cock at once felt like it was melting in the soft warmth of her mouth and simultaneously began to expand and harden to her sucking. I closed my eyes, just enjoying the sensation, my hand drifting up to her head. She immediately pulled off.

"Please don't Uncle Jimmy."

"Huh?" I didn't know what I'd done.

"Don't hold my head. I can't take that."

"I'm sorry, Bug. I wouldn't hold you." It dawned on me that there was more to it than just holding her head. "I wouldn't force you."

"I know." She went back to licking and sucking and stroking my cock, so I let my hand wander down her back. I pulled the pajama's up, to slip my hand inside her underwear, and was only mildly surprised to find she didn't have any on. I fondled her bottom, stroking her cheeks, then reached further, seeking her pussy from behind. She arched a bit, giving me more access, until I was just barely able to slip a finger into the mouth of her pussy. Her butt arched toward me some more, but from this angle I couldn't quite reach her. I would have rather fondled and pleased her than to have her suck me off, so I pulled her bottom upward. She responded, pulling her legs up underneath her and going back to work on my cock. This gave me the option of sliding my hand over her back and fondling her from behind or coming in from underneath.

I did both, moving my hand underneath, stroking her slit, rubbing her clit, then moving over the top, slipping a finger between her ass cheeks, sliding it down, past her rose where I felt a slight tensing of her body, her concentration away from the cock in her mouth. Whether she knew it or not, I sensed the change and continued my downward journey, across her taint, and twisted upward, again penetrating with my finger. Her body pushed back against me, I fingered her as deeply as I could.

"You like it from behind? Is that it?" she didn't take my cock out of her mouth, but I felt her pussy clinch my finger. "Oh, you do, don't you! You just suck that cock hard, and I'll do you from behind. I like it doggie too, where I can see that gorgeous ass of yours." I remembered the previous day, driving along, glancing at the little patch of her thong, her bare bottom enticing me. "Did you know you were teasing me?" I continued, "The whole time you were asleep on the way here..." I drew my hand out of her pussy, traced my finger back up to the tiny spot of untanned skin above her ass crack, and then traced the triangle. "I didn't even realize it at first. Your pants had slipped down, that cute little thong showing, and then they slipped some more, and I could see where your skin was tanned and where it was white." I wrapped my hand across her butt cheek, feeling the full perfection of it. "Was that part of your seduction too? Hmm?" I reached back up, pulled her hair away so I could see her sucking my now rigid cock.

"Oh my god, Bug, you're so gorgeous. You're so sexy. Ummm." I watched her slipping her mouth around me, up and down, stopping at the top, her tongue swirling around my glans. "Oh... That's so nice." Her tongue continued swirling, her cheeks puckered in as she sucked. "Do you want me to cum? Is that it? Cum in your mouth? Or should I do you?' She pulled off, sticking her tongue out, she licked the end of my cock, then sucked just the head once again. I groaned, and she pulled off. Sitting up, she rolled over and turned around, dropped to her elbows on the couch and presenting her elevated ass to me.

"Drop dead gorgeous ass," I said. "You know that don't you? Is that why you wear a thong, huh? To show it off to all those college studs?" I leaned forward and kissed her butt cheek, first one side, then the other, while I once again slipped my hand between her legs and penetrated her with my finger. I wiggled my finger inside, searching for the pleasure spot that would drive her wild.

"Do you like showing off? Baring this cute bottom to drive boy's crazy?"

"Do me," was her only response.

"Do you? I am doing you." I pulled out, slipping in a second finger as I pushed back.

"Please!" she protested. "Fuck me again!"

She'd dropped even further, her chest almost flat on the couch, her butt even higher. I pulled away, moving between her legs, kneeling on the couch between her legs. I guided my cock between her legs with my hand, feeling her juices making the head slippery as I pushed right past her beckoning cunt and rubbed it against her clit.

"Oh god, Uncle Jimmy, put it in me!"

I slapped my cock against her clit with my hand, and then held it against her pussy as I backed off until we were lined up. I leaned forward just a bit, my cock head pushing just that first inch into her pussy. I stopped my forward motion, but she wanted more of me in her and began to push back.

I spanked her butt cheek. "Naughty, naughty! No getting greedy!" I pulled back at the same rate she pushed back against my legs, so although she managed to get my cock into her maybe another inch, I pulled back so that just my cock head was in her."

"That's better." I flexed my muscles, my cock head expanding from the infusion of blood.

"Umm. You feel so good."

"So do you," I answered, slipping my cock in another inch. I pulled out to where I almost came out, then slipped back in, right back to the two inches deep that I'd been before and maybe half an inch more. I repeated the motion, slowly pulling out until maybe only half my cock head was in her, then slowly pushing back in, each time going another half inch deep. I was pushing her forward and down onto her arms, each time she tried to back up into me I pulled away. Three, four... six times more I teasingly, slowly penetrated her until I bottomed out, my pelvis against her plush, womanly bottom. "Oh god you feel so good, Bug."

I leaned back until I was upright, pulling Bug back with me so my cock was still seated within her. Once I got upright, I took her hips and moved her forward -- then back, forward and back, moving her around my cock rather than me moving my cock in and out of her, masturbating myself with her body.

At first whenever Bug tried to follow my hands backward, making me move her faster, I resisted, leaning back, keeping the relative motion of my cock inside her the same. But as time went on, as our speed increased, I found myself pumping forward into her as I pulled her bottom back against me -- and then repeating it in reverse, pushing her forward as I pulled back. All it took was moments and our bodies were pounding together, her bottom slapping against my hips. The penetration was practically frictionless, and with my cock not being ultrasensitive like it is when I haven't cum recently, even with the frantic pounding back and forth I could tell I wasn't going to cum anytime soon. The same couldn't be said for Kris, she soon came, hard, her body quivering, her pussy convulsing around my cock. If I hadn't been holding her, I'm sure she would have collapsed. But she didn't, and I continued fucking her, my cock now making splooshing sounds through the inordinate amount of juices coming from her pussy.

"S...Stop...Stop..." she begged, but I ignored her, continuing my plunging into her fiery hole. A few moments later, her bottom moved again, changing angles, and she slowly at first, and then faster, began working with me again. "Oh my fucking God, that's... ohhh... that's so good..." Her head was sideways now on the pillow from the couch, her hands gripping the seat, her bottom plunging backward to accept my sword thrusts once again.

I now had sweat beginning to run off my forehead and into my eyes from the exertion, I could feel it beading on my chest, and despite that I was nowhere close to cumming, I was tiring from the exertion. "Oh Fuck!... huh... huh..." her panting sounding like an old fashioned steam locomotive, "huh... huh... ohhhh... I'm ... I'mmm... Cuumming" the final word strung out over several seconds. I had to stop, which I did, my cock buried to the hilt in her, my own panting now as loud as hers had been.

I started to move, to pull out a bit. "No!" she said, her hand reaching back towards me, waving in the air. "Don't move! Just stay for a minute."

Her breathing began to slow down, her body began to relax, and as it did, I once again began to back out, and this time she didn't stop me. I suddenly realized how much of a mess we'd made, female cum running down her legs, down to my balls, splashed on the couch beneath her.

"I'll be right back" I said, patting her bottom and went to the bathroom to get a towel. When I got back, she'd rolled over onto her back, head on the pillow. The PJ top was bunched around her waist. Her entire pussy was glistening; a small puddle had dribbled from between her legs onto the couch. I just smiled and blotted everything dry between her legs.

"You're still hard?" she looked back and forth at my cock which had shown no sign of abatement, and my face, "Didn't you cum?"

"Not yet."

She looked slightly crestfallen. "But... I thought..."

Realizing her thoughts, I interrupted. "Oh, don't worry Bug, it's not you. You're good -- very good actually. It's just that I don't cum just by thinking about it like your college buddies do.

She smiled at my appeasement, "I always knew you'd be a great lover." She rolled onto her side, and reached for me, so I stepped forward. Her hand reached down, cupped my balls, and gently pulled me forward to where once again she could take me in her mouth. It wasn't a very satisfactory position, so she relinquished her hold on me, sat up and then pulled me to her again. Holding my cock with her one hand while playing with my back with her other, she proceeded to lick and suck her cum off my cock.

I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair, gently pushing it back out of the way, remembering her admonishment earlier about not holding her head. "Ummm. That's nice."

She pulled her mouth off of my cock, just holding it and looking at it for a moment, before looking up at me. "Do you want me to suck you off?"

"Only if you want to." She stuck her tongue out, and licked the end causing me to groan.

"I like sucking girl cum off your cock." She licked me once again, then said "Will you tell me when you're going to cum? I don't want you to cum in my mouth."

"Don't do it if you don't want to. I don't want it if you don't."

"I want to, just don't finish in my mouth."

"Ok. I'll tell you." It didn't take a mind reader to know she'd had a bad experience in the past with giving blow jobs, but with her mouth and tongue going to work on me, that was the last thing I was thinking about.

I reached down and partially unbuttoned the PJ top as she sucked me, freeing her breasts once again. I bent slightly at the knees so I could reach her; stroked her nipples, tweaking and rolling them, flicking them back and forth, eliciting moans of approval from her even as I was losing control myself. Her mouth was like fire on my cock, her tongue swishing around and around in her mouth, her hand milking my cock, her other rolling my balls in her palm. With her mouth suctioning me and her hand stroking me, after our earlier fucking it wasn't long before she'd expertly brought me to the edge.

I told her I was getting close and that I hadn't forgotten, and that it wouldn't be long, which caused her to suck even more, fucking my cock with her mouth, which took me over the top. Seconds later I barely had time to give her the final warning and I spurted a modest amount of cum, hitting her neck and chest with it as she raised her head to avoid being hit in the face. Her hand jacked me that last few strokes as I collapsed, my knees buckling until I straddled her on the couch...

"Was that OK?" I pushed her backward and kissed her in response.

"Oh my God. That was more than OK." I pulled back, kneeling on the edge of the couch, and reached for the towel to clean the cum off her. Her hand reached out and grabbed my cock again when I did, gently milking the last few dribbles of cum out.

I flinched from the contact. "Jesus, Kristen, you're going to be the death of me."

She giggled. "Yeah, but what a way to go, huh? Do you suppose the headline would read "UNCLE FUCKED TO DEATH BY NIECE?"

I wiped off her chest and the last bit of cum off my cock and sat down beside her on the couch. With our lust and arousal sated for the moment, my adult mind was beginning to think again. I raised my arm; she snuggled against me, for the moment once again pretty well covered by the shirt although she hadn't buttoned it up.

"You've taken us down a very treacherous path you know." An image of my sister's livid face popped into my mind. I wondered what would happen if my sister were to find out about us. I wondered how we were going to hide what was happening. How would we face each other in front of family in the future? Was I never to be able to go to a family gathering again? Would I ever be able to look Bug in the eye without thinking of these few hours? Would I ever be able to be around her without wanting to jump her bones again?

"Maybe," she answered unconvincingly. We lay silently for a while; I stroked her arm, played with her hair. "Nobody else needs to know."

She was correct, nobody needed to know -- but that didn't mean that people wouldn't know. "True. But just what are the chances you could keep this from your mother?"

I don't particularly believe in ESP; however I will admit there are things that my younger sister guessed, surmised, or just flat knew that she had no right to have known. Maybe she read the body language of people around her -- but how did she know my wife was pregnant before my wife knew she was pregnant?

"None." There was no resignation there, just a fact. She knew it and I knew it.

"Do you want to tell me how this happened? Where you got this "I'm going to fuck Uncle Jimmy" idea anyway?"

She ignored the question, instead suddenly popping to her feet and moved to the window. "Do you suppose the spa is hot? I've always dreamed of being in a hot tub in a snowstorm."

"This isn't a snowstorm -- it's a freakin' blizzard!" I looked out over where the valley should be to see nothing but a few feet of white. The wind wasn't particularly blowing hard, although occasionally a gust swirled what we could see, it's just that the snow was coming down hard and steady. It was almost impossible to tell just exactly how much new snow had fallen since I last looked, it just kept coming down. But the spa was only partly exposed to the open, as I'd seen earlier it wouldn't take much to clear the lid again. "We just have to move the snow off the top, and that's not too bad" I said aloud, really just talking to myself.

"Let's do it!" she enthused, turning toward me and slipping in under my arm, her arms going around me.

"I don't know..." I answered, unenthusiastically, thoughts of getting on cold weather gear, grabbing the shovel, clearing the snow to where I could get the top off -- somehow it seemed like a lot of work for just a little pleasure.

"Please?" She begged. "I'll make it worth your while..." her innuendo accented by her hand sliding across my chest, her fingers raking my nipple as her hand tracked toward my crotch and recently wilted cock.

I pulled her around in front of me, the shirt pulling open as I did so her bare body was crushed against mine. "You are going to be the death of me," I said, and bent to kiss her. She kissed me back, open mouthed, and I knew I wouldn't turn her down. I pulled away. "You're going to have to make the hot chocolate and Baileys."

It took a few minutes to get dressed, at least, pants, shoes and a jacket and get the snow cleared and the top of the spa off. I stepped back inside, shivering despite the jacket, and sat to take my shoes off. Bug showed up with two steaming cups of cocoa. She set them down next to me beside two bath towels already set out.

"Is it hot enough?"

"Seemed to be," I answered.

"Ok, I'll try it." With that, she raised one leg and then the other, pulling the socks off so she was barefoot, and then pulled the shirt over her head without unbuttoning it, dropping it into a pile with the socks, now completely nude. "Here goes nothing!" She said, grabbing the door and pulling it open. She ran on her tiptoes through the frigid air to the spa, climbed the steps and got just one leg into the tub before she turned around and came charging back to the front room, her boobies bouncing pleasingly as she did.

I looked up questioningly as she jerked the door open. "Cocoa!" she said with a grin, grabbing her cup and immediately ran back to the tub. I could tell from the way that she got in that it was hot, but not too hot.

I finished getting undressed, took my own cocoa, grabbed the towels and followed her out. It was definitely cold being naked outside; I didn't waste any time getting in and sinking neck deep into the water either.

The steam boiled away from the surface of the water, tendrils whisping in the air, partially obscuring even the visibility from just one side to the other. Snowflakes occasionally flitted in on us from the onslaught just beyond the eves, immediately disappearing even before they landed, but for the most part they were falling just beyond the spa, a veil on life and the world keeping us from seeing anything beyond our steam shrouded cocoon of reality. Despite the heavy snow falling, at least for the moment the wind was practically still.

We sat saying nothing for several minutes. I caressed her leg with my foot; she released a hand from her cocoa and squeezed my foot in reply. An occasional draft of frigid air swept across the spa, blowing the steam away and snow into our faces making us appreciate even more the hot water around us.

"Nice, isn't it?" She commented, leaning her head back against the edge, sinking just a bit deeper into the simmering pool.

"Just until we turn into prunes."

I looked at her floating there, head back, eyes closed. Her breasts were clearly visible occasionally through the clear water, other times obscured by the steam. I raised my foot from her leg, guided it up until I flicked her near nipple with my toe, eliciting a surprised "oh" in response.

Her eyes came open, she smiled at me. "What?" she questioned of my gaze.

"My God Bug, I just can't get over how beautiful you are." She smiled, but said nothing,

"You ignored me; you know."

"I did?" her head rolled towards me. "When?"

"I asked where it was that you got this "I'm going to fuck Uncle Jim" idea."

Her head bobbed in agreement. "Yeah. Guess I did." She made no other offering. I waited, several moments.

"So?" I stretched the word out, telling her I expected an answer.

BenLong
BenLong
1,460 Followers
1...56789...12