RMC: Rocky Mountain Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing upright, her breasts showed not a hint of sag. The nipples were slightly on the top side, with their slight erection giving her breasts a very perky look. Her hand stroked the back of my head, holding me against her as I sucked, her nipples proudly extending even more at the attention, displaying her desire. Her hand slid down between us, grasping my cock which was still slowly growing, stroking it as I sucked her nipples. I grew harder, but only slightly.

I was caught by surprise when she pushed my chest away from her, causing my mouth to draw away from her breasts and delectable nipples, and causing me to fall backward onto the bed. She immediately straddling me, knelt on the bed, and leaned forward to kiss and suck my tongue out of my mouth. Spreading her legs even further, she squatted against me until her pussy was riding against my still not totally hard cock.

Bug knew exactly what she wanted. My semi hard cock slipped between her pussy lips, she slipped up and down; my hotdog in her bun. However, with my cock only semi hard, it slipped to one side, then to the other, not giving her the firmness to push against that her body desired. I knew I wasn't far away -- just a matter of a few more minutes and I could get hard again - and would stay there for hours if need be when I did -- but for now my cock wasn't doing the job and I knew it.

"I want to eat you," I said, putting my hands behind her legs, pulling her toward my face. She resisted at first, but I pulled a bit harder until she scooted forward, moving her legs around my arms and shoulders until her pussy was directly above my face.

I raised me head and pushed until my nose came against her cunt. I grabbed her ass with my hands, pulling her to my face. Her pussy lips were silky smooth, her scent of arousal filling my nostrils. I pushed against her clit with my nose, moving my head back and forth, up and down, rubbing and circling it. She giggled.

"Am I fucking your nose?"

"Are you complaining?"

"NO! I've just never had a nose job before."

"I'm guessing there are lots of things you've never done before." I moved my head up just a little, sticking my tongue out and plunging it into her pussy. She moaned. Pulling back a little I asked her to put a pillow under my head which she did, and when we got back in position she was seated comfortably on my tongue and face, leaning forward, her hands against the headboard.

Bug's pussy lips were smooth as a baby's bottom, her slit wet with her sweet juices, her clit standing hard and proud behind its protective skin. I began to suck and tongue her, reaching up as I did so to slip first one, then two fingers into her pussy. Her moan of pleasure when I did it right, her moan of protest when I did it wrong, gradually helping me narrow in on what got her off.

"Oh god that's nice" she said as I'd momentarily sucked on her clit, then moved back to tonguing her, dipping it deep into her pussy. "Let me turn around and I'll suck on you too."

"Uh uh," I managed to get out, holding her hips to keep her from rising away from my face and turning, unable to speak. I was reveling in her tasty pussy, wanting her to cum on my tongue without having to worry about her pleasuring me in return.

My tongue danced against her pussy for several minutes and I'd just given her clit a little buzz saw action, eliciting another appreciative "ummm" from her, and had just wrapped my lips around her little bud to suck it, when the phone rang. It barely registered to me on the first ring, my mind concentrating on pleasuring the delectable pussy ensconced on my face, her thighs partially blocking my hearing. The second ring registered, and I felt Bug start to twist and reach for the phone. "It must be Mom," she said, and despite my efforts to hold her in place, she reached the phone. She didn't get away; I managed to keep her within reach of my tongue, but she answered the phone anyway, I wasn't interested in the damn phone, I was interested in the very aroused body and constantly wetter pussy riding my mouth.

"Hello?" she'd leaned sideways to answer the phone but settled right back into position afterward.

"Hi, Mom... Not much, just sitting around... it's been snowing too hard to go outside... Yeah... No, he's getting something to eat."

My cock had been recovering quite nicely over the last few minutes; eating Bug's pussy - smelling her arousal up close - tasting her juices - had been enough to finish getting me hard again. But when she said, "Hi Mom" and I realized she was talking to my sister I felt my prick twitch. At first, I wanted to push her off, panic setting in. I wanted to be able to talk, but she made no effort to get off my face, and then her nonchalant "he's getting something to eat" and suddenly I realized that Bug wasn't worried at all -- it was almost as if she was experienced at having sex while talking with her mother on the phone. I relaxed again -- if she wasn't worried about being discovered, and there wasn't much I could do about that with her trapping my face between her legs -- except to continue what I was doing, so I sucked on her clit.

I'd been playing slow, not concentrating on getting her off until now, but if she wanted to play this game -- hey -- I'm in. It didn't take long of me concentrating my attention on her sweet little clit before I felt her free hand grip my hair, pulling it -- obviously trying to get me to quit my attack. I heard "Hold on, let me get him," followed by an "Oh Shit," and she rolled off.

She giggled, pushing my head away as she was now on the bed beside me. "You almost made me cum!" My eyes got wide, I glanced at the phone. "On mute" she said, understanding my unspoken question. "She wants to talk to you." My own cock was no longer just at half mast, eating my niece's delectable pussy while she was talking with her mother on the phone had rejuvenated me better than just waiting around would have.

I reassured my sister we were fine, had lots to eat, TV to watch, and snowmobiles to ride - if -- it ever quit snowing. I told her we'd buried one at the bottom of the hill and we'd have to get help to get it out when they got there. That's when she told me that their original flight to Denver had been cancelled, but they'd realized early what was happening and had managed to get rebooked the next day before the official announcement of cancellation, although it was onto three different flights, not one, so as long as the storm broke, they'd only be another day before they got there. I bid her goodbye and turned to Bug, a smile on my face. "Oh darn. It looks like we're alone for another day."

"Oh Darn, whatever are we going to do?" she mocked, snuggling her naked body against mine, her hand reaching down and gripping my cock. It suddenly dawned on me that there were still repercussions from this little affair that we hadn't yet dealt with, but for the moment I had a hard cock, she had a wet pussy, and the two are a deadly combination.

~

Debs always liked sex the third time. The first time for me was always too fast -- even though I wanted to stay around longer, nature took over. The second time was always just right, if Debs and I came together, it was always the second time. But the third time was the best. Even though it took a long time for me to get up the third time, I could last virtually forever, maintaining control, choosing when I wanted to cum. This time was the third time.

I don't know how long we went at it; I don't know how many times Bug came. I ate her to orgasm, fingered her to orgasm, and fucked her to orgasm, again... and again... and again. Early on for some reason I just started doing her in different positions.

Some were just slight variations, we were in missionary and I lifted one leg, she put her's inside of mine. A bit later a variation on that where I was standing at the end of the bed; she had one leg between mine and the other I lifted over my shoulder. We did it on our sides from front and back, and every position we could think of. Finally, she grabbed me after one powerful orgasm and just held me to her.

"I never thought I'd say this, but can I rest for a bit?" We did -- and we both fell asleep.

~

I'd been laying there, my arm over her shoulder, my hand on her breast, her nipple beneath my fingers. I'd gently been stroking the little nubbin; it had been hard all afternoon. Her hand reached up and stilled mine, and I knew she was awake.

"So why don't you like to do it in the shower?" I questioned, not really expecting an answer, but wondering if she would tell me. At first there was no answer, then she quietly spoke up.

"My first boyfriend liked to do it in the shower." She stopped after that first sentence; I understood it to be just a pause, so I waited. "I thought he was so cute. We dated a few times before I let him into my pants. The first time was really great, his parents were away for the weekend and we did it. We were in track together, and almost every day we'd run home. Nobody was ever at his house when we got off school, so we'd go there. It was just a short time before his parents would get home, so we didn't really have too long together alone, and we'd take a shower together. At first, I didn't mind, but after a while I hated it. It was nice -- for him, but he never took care of me. He'd get his jollies, and then leave me all frustrated. Every afternoon, the same thing. I'd bend over; he'd fuck me from behind until he came and immediately afterward it was 'hurry, we gotta get out before my parents get here.' After a while -- I just hated to do it in the shower."

"Ummm." I responded, running my hand down onto her bare belly, and continuing on down toward her nether regions. "I can understand why." I found her crotch; she raised her leg in response, opening herself to my fingers. I gently rubbed her, my fingers caressing around her clit.

"I broke up with him when I left for College." Her tone changed. "That feels nice."

"I'm glad."

"You're as good as Aunt Debs always said you were."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because -- you don't just attack me."

"Attack you? I don't understand."

"Like right now -- most guys go for the clit. You're rubbing everywhere else, just the way I do. It's nice."

"That's because they don't know any better. You have to teach them what they don't know."

"They never want to stick around long enough to learn. All they really want is a blow job and a beer." Her hand reached over, grabbing my still semi hard cock. "You didn't cum last time." It was a statement.

"I didn't need to. I can make myself cum if I want now, but it's much more fun making you cum."

Bug released her grip on my cock and rolled over toward me, her mouth coming up to mine, our lips locking, tongue's dueling. Her hand reached down between us, stroking my cock back to its full hardness even as my hands fondled her breasts, my fingers stroking her ever increasing slipperiness.

She sucked my tongue into her mouth, and then released it. "Sit up," she commanded.

I did, and she did too. Straddling me, spreading her legs around me, she scooched forward until she could sit down on my cock which I held up for her. "Uh-Uh," she shook her head, and backed off.

"What?"

"Lift a leg." I did, she slid one leg under mine, my other leg under hers. She again slid forward until her pussy found my cock, and gradually slid forward until I was once again buried in her sweet warmness. We were sitting upright, our crotches touching, my cock inside her. "Ummm. God that's good. I should have seduced you years ago."

"Do you like this?" I asked. She wiggled her crotch against me. I looked down to where my cock was buried almost to the hilt, maybe the last inch of the shaft showing. With her legs spread wide to accommodate me, her clit was clearly visible, a small pink button just above where my cock disappeared inside.

"Umm. Yeah."

"But we can't move very much."

"Then we'll just have to use tongues and hands." With that she leaned forward, her mouth finding my left nipple, her hand finding the other. I flexed my cock inside her, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her in response. I reached over and pinched her nipples, fondling her breasts as her hand found my opposite nipple at the same time. We sat there virtually upright, my cock buried in her pussy, our legs interlocked, as we alternated sucking and playing with each other's nipples. When she sat up, I'd lean forward, taking a nipple in my mouth, another in my fingers, and my free hand would slide down to her pussy stuffed with my cock and finger her clit. It didn't take long and once again her breathing was ragged, approaching a peak. I kept it up until I could tell she was about to cum, and pulled off, leaving her hanging, begging for more.

"You bastard!" She exclaimed after first protesting, then realizing I'd done it on purpose.

"Why's that?" I questioned innocently, knowing full well I'd had her seconds from cumming. I leaned forward and pulled her face to mine, her wet and lustful return of my kiss confirming her state of arousal. I let her calm down a bit, before once again running a finger across her clit. "Is this what you want? Hmm? Do you want me to finger you off?"

Her eyes were closed; her slight moan of approval belied her answer. "I want you to fuck me."

I tried to shift around without coming out, but it was too much leg and not enough room. Finally, we disentangled, and Bug rolled over onto her knees, offering her bottom to me doggy style -- at the edge of the bed. I slid off the bed, and slipped in behind her, easily entering her from behind.

"Oh God you feel so good." I moved slowly at first, but she began rocking forward and backward in synchronism with my movements, our bodies gradually crashing together in an increasing crescendo of motion, my hips pounding into her bottom. Although in my slightly numb state I wasn't about to cum, the same wasn't true for her. I felt her hand reaching between her legs, her fingers raking my balls, touching my penis as I slid back and forth inside her, and then I couldn't feel her hand -- but it remained between her legs. I realized she was fingering herself, and just like that -- she collapsed onto her arms and chest, her body shaking in orgasm. I slowed my movements, gradually coming to a halt buried inside her. I moved slowly back and forth a few times, and then pulled out as she collapsed onto the bed. I climbed up behind her, snuggled in from behind, putting my arm over her.

~

I awoke sometime later, the slow and steady breathing from Bug indicating she was still asleep. I disentangled my arms and legs from her, slipped out of the bed, and taking my clothes moved to the living room before getting dressed.

The news was all about the blizzard; road closures, avalanche dangers, airport closures -- anything sensational. Outside looked identical to before -- except that the snow was several feet deeper. The good news was that to the west it had begun to ease, by morning the storm was expected to pass. But here we were alone, snug, and warm.

I was in the kitchen where I'd made myself a drink and begun to think about dinner when I heard footsteps and turned to see Bug padding toward me, once again clad in my pajama top and white socks. She greeted me with a hug from the side, her hands slipping down to my ass and pulling me against her when I turned to face her. Her head was just under my chin, her smell filling my nostrils.

"Hungry?" I asked, my hands running up and down her back gently.

"Not really. But I'll take some more hot chocolate."

"With Baileys?"

"Of course."

I let my hands reach her bottom, admiring its round firmness through the cloth of the shirt at first, but when I didn't feel anything else, I slipped under the edge. I ran my fingers across the small of her back and down her crack, finding nothing but bare skin.

"My God, Bug -- don't you ever wear panties?"

She giggled. "Why should I? You'd just have to take them off me." She leaned back and raised her face to me; I bent mine to hers, mouths meeting, tongues slithering together in a lust filled kiss. I pulled her hard against me, my hand on her bare bottom; she wiggled against the response in my own pants.

"You're going to be the death of me dressed like that." I pulled away. "You go put some panties on young lady or there's no more Bailey's for you!" I wiggled my finger at her in a playful mock show of sternness and turned toward the stove.

Her mouth dropped into a false pout. "Yes sir. Whatever you say sir!" I glanced back and saw her heading for the bedroom.

Just seconds later I'd finished mixing the cocoa, doctored it with Bailey's, and turned back to find Bug already returning -- wearing nothing but a pair of my tighty whitey underwear, an impish smile, and my ever-present white socks. Her hands were covering her breasts as she walked toward me.

"Is this what you meant?"

I couldn't help but laugh, a grin breaking out on her face as I did. "You are an imp, aren't you? Damn girl, you're going to get cold dressed like that." She slid her hands back, her nipples popping out between her thumb and forefinger where she openly fondled them before letting her hands drop.

"Not if you're keeping me warm."

I set her cup of cocoa on the counter -- it was long cold before we ever got to it.

~

My fingers were idly stroking back and forth on Bug's back, the only part I could really move with her snuggled to my side, both of us sated for the moment. Neither of us had been saying anything, just relaxing in a post coital bliss.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" The question seemed to come out of the blue, my wary mind instantly wondering about its origin.

"Does it matter?" I artfully dodged the answer with another question.

"Not really. I was just curious about what you do for sex without Aunt Debs."

"Umm." I answered non-committally, considering what to answer. Was this a query into my availability? Could she be wondering if this incestuous romp in the hay might lead to something more? I mentally shrugged my shoulders and answered simply, "Yes."

"How come I haven't heard about her? Do you date?" I didn't answer immediately, wondering what I should tell her about my private life. I then realized she was now just as much a part of my private life as my other lady friends. So far, she'd reluctantly opened up with me -- I supposed it was only fair to do the same with her.

"Yes, and no. I've actually got two girl friends. One lives in Texas; we get together as often as we can -- but it's hard."

"In Texas? How'd you meet her?"

"On a flight home. She was coming to meet someone, and it didn't work out. I offered her a place to stay and... well, we hooked up. We get together every once in a while, and it's like a new date every time."

"Fuck buddies?" There was no judgment in her question.

"I guess."

"Who's the other one?"

"A neighbor."

"A neighbor?" She'd had her cheek against my chest, but now rose up to look me in the face. "You're having an affair?"

I shook my head, "No. I mean yes. I mean..." I stumbled in my thoughts before adding, "no, not really."

"But she's married?" Her voice indicated that to her it was a simple equation. I simply nodded. "Then how is it not an affair?"

"When you say 'affair' it implies an illicit relationship. Her husband knows. Actually, he asked me to take care of her, to have sex with her. He's a quadriplegic, got in an accident and will never move by himself again. He loves his wife but can't function sexually. He recognized that his wife was too young to give up on sex, so rather than take a chance on losing her to someone unknown, some young stud, he asked me to help out."

"Her husband asked you to fuck his wife?" Bug asked incredulously.