Rocky Mountain Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

It took her a full minute to collect her thoughts before she began speaking. John remembered something his dad had told him once: "Son, never pass up an opportunity to shut up." He kept his mouth shut and waited patiently.

"Two years ago, I took on a patient who was referred to me by one of my colleagues, a woman I'd gone to medical school with."

John took another sip of his drink and listened intently while Cheryl spoke.

"Her name was Chloe. She was twenty-four and a very talented artist who hadn't dealt with the trauma she'd experienced in her youth."

She felt her hand gently begin to shake and she quickly used her other hand to calm the tremor, but not before John noticed.

"After her third session, I diagnosed her with bipolar disorder and began prescribing medication."

Cheryl looked out the window at the gently falling snow in the fading twilight of the day, then back at John.

"For the next six months, she responded well to therapy and the medication I prescribed. Her night terrors had ceased and she was able to sculpt again."

She took a long sip of her drink before continuing.

"She informed me that she was entering several pieces of her work in an exhibit at the Metropolitan Gala in the city and she invited me as her guest."

John looked at her face and saw a single tear running down her cheek before she quickly wiped it away.

"It never should have happened... I should never have let it happen."

Tears were streaming down her face now and she made no attempt to wipe them away.

"She was so beautiful... so beautiful... and I was so weak... so lonely..."

She took a long swig of her whiskey which emptied the glass and used both of her hands to wipe the tears away.

"My husband traveled almost constantly for work, and I felt so alone... so empty."

John sat motionless, almost afraid to move.

"So many times I wanted to end it, I had to end it, but we were so in love... she made me feel so alive, so whole, I couldn't summon the strength to..."

She paused for a moment, tilting her glass again, trying to find some remnants of her whiskey.

"You see, we became so close that I was no longer her doctor. And... looking back I can see that I missed some signs, signals that any doctor would have noticed and treated. But I missed them..."

She looked out the window again at the gathering darkness.

"It was a Thursday morning when I got the call from the police that she'd taken her own life."

She began crying uncontrollably now, but John resisted the urge to take her into his arms and hold her. He knew she had more to say.

"Her family found her in the bathtub with her wrists slashed open. She left no note, she never told me goodbye, she was just ripped out of my life in an instant."

Cheryl put her head in her hands and wept for a full minute and John rested his hand on her thigh in a show of support.

"I tell myself that maybe it would have happened regardless, but I failed her. She was my patient and... I was grossly negligent in her treatment."

"But you loved her," he said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"You never get involved with a patient, John... never... friendship or otherwise... but I did."

John gently rubbed her thigh as she continued speaking.

"All of my colleagues told me it wasn't my fault and I wasn't to blame... they circled the wagons around one of their own, you know, never knowing the whole truth... never knowing about my ethical failure."

He looked sympathetically into her tear-soaked eyes.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to practice again. If I had any type of courage, I'd come clean and let them take my licence, but I remained silent. Now I have to live with what I've done for the rest of my life, knowing that because of my weakness, I was culpable in a young woman's death."

He moved closer on the couch and pulled her to him, she leaned forward onto his chest as his arms wrapped around her. He held her for several minutes, stroking her hair, telling her it was going to be okay. Her tears eventually stopped.

"So, you came up here to hide out?"

She wiped her face with a napkin and blew her nose. "Yeah. My husband divorced me, he suspected my involvement with her, and he couldn't handle my sadness. I couldn't practice anymore. I didn't want... I didn't want to be around people very much. Do you know what I mean?"

"I do," he nodded. "You were hiding the lie, and you couldn't tell anyone. And the fewer people you dealt with, the fewer people you had to lie to."

"Exactly! You get it!"

"And this is the perfect place to get away from it all."

"Yes, my sister suggested it... well after I hinted around a lot about it! But my husband and I split the proceeds on the townhouse, and I sold all my artwork I had collected over the years, so I have plenty of money. I give her some rent and buy groceries. Everything was going to be fine, until you crashed into that tree."

He grinned at her, and brushed his fingers along her cheek.

"So I'm messing up your plans? Your perfect hermit life?"

"Yes you are!" she laughed, and he did too. "But not in a bad way, I guess. I mean, you're married, it's not like you're going to leave her and come live with me, force me to be all sociable again."

She rubbed her face against his hand; she worried a little how good it felt to be touched, how much she missed it.

"I'm glad you told me about Chloe," he spoke softly, changing the conversational course. "Thanks for trusting me with that, and I totally get why you want to be alone. But maybe... maybe we both need some... human contact."

He felt so comfortable with her, and it wasn't just the whiskey he was feeling. Everything was just so easy with her. He wasn't struggling to make conversation, wasn't forcing himself to listen to her. Quite the opposite, in fact; he just wanted more and more of her.

"I'm glad I told you, too. I've never told anyone all this, but I wanted you to know more about the woman you're going to make love to, what you're getting into. That is, if you're still interested."

"Let me check..." he smirked. He adjusted himself so he could reach into his pants. "Yep, he's about half hard even after hearing your tale of woe. I'd say I'm still interested."

He then pulled her close to him, and kissed her gently on the lips. She melted into him as they kissed a little harder. He could hear her gentle moan after breaking the passionate embrace.

"It's just that... well it's been awhile for me and, you know..."

"It's been awhile for me, too," he said. He began pulling her sweater up and over her head. "But Cheryl, there's something going on here, with us. At least for me there is. And I want, I guess I want to know if you feel it too?"

She pushed him back on the couch and then straddled him. He watched as she unbuttoned her flannel shirt, then gasped as she opened it. He knew she was wearing a bra earlier today, but she had nothing beneath her flannel now.

Her large breasts swayed as she tossed the shirt aside, then she planted herself on top of him, crushing her breasts on to his chest. She kissed him hard and deep; her hair falling forward and covering them both like a protective shield. He breathed in her female scent, and found it intoxicating. His arms encircled her and he pulled her tighter to him.

John's tongue slipped into her mouth, and Cheryl stiffened slightly.

"Sorry!" She laughed. "It's just so sexy! Nobody has done that to me in, like, a year."

She re-kissed him, this time pushing her tongue deep inside his open mouth. Tongues circling, both of their heart and breath rates increased rapidly. His hand slid behind her neck, grabbing a handful of hair.

"Hey you," he whispered as he lifted her head back. "Let's go to your bedroom."

She smiled, then laughed as he picked her up and carried her topless body into the master suite, crossing the threshold, wedding night style. He carefully deposited her on the bed, and then they scrambled a little to get undressed and under the covers.

"Your body," he whispered, sliding in next to her... "Your warm body, you feel so good."

"So do you," she whispered back as she wrapped her legs around him.

Their gentle kisses became more fervent; their grasp tighter, their need growing stronger.

She helped him slide over on top of her, her hands guiding his rock hard cock.

"Mmm John... is this for me?"

"Yeah actually, it is. I'm pretty happy, too. To tell the truth, he's been somewhat unreliable lately . The doctor gave me some viagra, but he joked all I really needed was a younger woman; and here you are and here he is."

She squeezed him hard and smiled at him in the candlelight. Guiding him further, she rubbed his cock in between her pussy lips.

"You feel that, John?" Cheryl whispered. "Do you feel how wet I am? That's how turned on I am for right now."

As he kissed her he moved up and down slightly, sliding his cock through her slick folds. She moaned as he glided over her clit a few times. Finally she pushed his penis down a little, right to her opening, and she gave John a sly smile.

He smiled back, then leaned down to kiss her as he slowly penetrated her body. They broke their kiss as she gasped and he moaned, their bodies joining together. His weight settled on top of her, and she loved that feeling of being pinned to the bed.

He pumped slowly yet forcefully; stretching her pussy walls and pushing his cock deeper inside. He kissed her again; softly, tenderly as his pelvis settled on hers.

She quivered as he grinded on her clit, sending shock-waves through her body. He began to rise up to rest his weight in his elbows, but she grabbed him and pulled him to her tightly.

"No John," she whispered. "Make love to me like this, I want your weight on me."

She raised her hips to meet his forceful thrusts, each one seemingly stronger than the previous. They tried to keep kissing but couldn't maintain the delicate contact as the intensity increased. She felt herself beginning the climb up that mountain.

"Fuck me," Cheryl moaned. "F-u-c-k meee... oh fuckkk..."

"Cheryl," John grunted. "I can't... I can't hold it much longer ... you feel so fucking good."

"Give it to me," she panted. "Give me your cum, baby!"

With a couple final hard thrusts, John felt the surge rush through him, culminating in his hot semen firing deep into her womb.

She felt his cock spasm, and felt him squirting inside her. She clenched her pussy around his cock, and then she shuddered uncontrollably as her orgasm rocked and coursed through her body.

Neither of them spoke for several moments afterwards. They both gasped for breath as the moments stretched onto a minute and more.

Finally, John lifted his head and spoke.

"I think I went to another planet there for awhile."

"I know what you mean."

Cheryl reached up to plant her lips on his, hard. She released him after a good long kiss.

"I think I blacked out for a few moments. Here, roll over honey, rest."

She clung tightly to him as he rolled to her side and slipped out of her.

He reached down her tummy and slid his fingers to her sex, finding a slippery mess.

"Ooh," he whispered. "What's all this?"

"It's you, and me."

He pushed his fingers inside her, feeling the juices flow around his fingers and hand. He tapped her leg insistently and she lifted it, giving him better access. He slipped his fingers all around her, even sliding to her backside to rub her hot little backdoor.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Keep that up and you'll have to fuck me there too."

He inched his middle finger inside her.

"You mean here?"

"Yesss..."

"Oh I will, don't you worry about that. And I will fuck your mouth, too. And anything else you need fucked."

She laughed, then reached back to push his hand in deeper.

He kissed her deeper, harder, with more passion than he had kissed anyone in years. With his middle finger inside her asshole, he rubbed his thumb up and down her slit, making sure to lovingly tickle her clit.

"John," she whispered, breaking the kiss. "Chloe used to do this to me... because it would, oh God right there... yes John, yes... oh God!"

She gritted her teeth and then squealed as she trembled under his touch. John became concerned for a moment as she seemed to have then passed out. But her eyes fluttered as he withdrew his hand, and she pulled him to her to kiss his face.

They lay quietly under the covers for over an hour, kissing, touching, whispering, caressing... and loving each other.

They were able to salvage some of the spaghetti sauce, but a good part of it had burned and permanently attached itself to the pan. It still tasted pretty good; they had worked up quite an appetite.

- - - - -

The ringing phone startled them.

The couple had become used to being "stranded" for the last five days and the sudden intrusion of the outside world was not welcomed by either of them. She lifted her head off of his cock; big saliva strings still connecting her lips to it.

"I guess we should answer it?"

"No," he answered. A little miffed as he was very close to cumming.

But she stood up and answered it. Then held it to him.

"It's for you, the rental car people."

E-Z Rentals told him the roads had cleared and they would be up this afternoon, with a new car in tow for John. He thanked them and hung up.

They both pondered what that meant: Their five days of blissful togetherness had ended.

He didn't turn to face her for a few moments. She slid back in the bed and pulled the covers around her tightly. She knew what was going to happen. She knew he was going to go.

Soon.

He looked at her as her tears began to fall. They hadn't spoken of what would happen when the power came back, when the roads cleared. It was an unspoken thing between them. They knew the spell might break once civilization returned to them.

"Cheryl, I—"

"Just pack your stuff, okay? I'll drive you to your car when they get here. Shut my door though, please."

John's head spun for several seconds, and then he achieved total clarity. His heart and mind were in synch with hers. He knew what he wanted, he knew how to get there, and he'd be damned if anyone got in his way.

"Cheryl—"

"John, please! Don't make this any harder than it has to be."

"Cheryl!" He said forcefully.

She stopped talking and looked at him, her face wet with tears.

He's not crying or anything, he's not even sad it's over? He's smiling. God, I'm so stupid. How could I fall for his bullshit so eas—

"Cheryl, I'm going to make two calls. First, I'm going to call the rental guy and tell him just to retrieve the car, but don't bring me a replacement car because I don't need it.

"Second, I'm going to call my wife and tell her I'm alive and expect me in three days as I will still be traveling by car."

Cheryl thought a moment.

"How are you going to get home if you don't get a new car?"

"Easy. We will take the Jeep."

He let that hang in the air as it sunk in to Cheryl's brain.

"You're coming with me. I don't plan to spend another night without you. You'll take me to LAX airport so I can get my car. Then we'll get you set up in a hotel. I'll talk to my wife in person and inform her of the impending divorce, pack my bags, and meet you back at the hotel. There. Done."

"But... how... when will we... I mean... are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Let's get packed. And find me that map, would ya? I need to tell them exactly where the car got wrecked."

They had plenty of time, though. She finished the blowjob before they packed.

- -The End - -

Special thanks to my dear friend Melanie for her assistance and editing skills. Thanks Hon!

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers