Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Okay, so tell me what I should expect at this party on Saturday." Ari asked, hoping for the inside scoop.

"We usually start with a ceremony where all of us introduced to the guests, and the most recent addition -- in this case it will be Carmen -- hands over the new girl tiara to you." Emy began. "We glide around the room, sitting in their laps, letting them have a little feel, then we take our seats at their tables. Nothing formal, just wherever we feel comfortable." she continued. "Then we have our appetizers and a drink or two, make small-talk -- sometimes we get invitations to more lucrative things -- then dinner." Emy told her.

"What do you mean by 'lucrative things'?" Ari asked.

"More private sexual -- um -- encounters, silly girl!" Mary Ann replied, laughing. "If the guy likes you he will usually want to spend more time with you -- without the crowd." she added. "Some times those little get-togethers can be very -- um -- rewarding."

"So that's how you make more money, by picking guys up at the party?" Ari suggested.

"Well sure, that and all the calls that come in during the week. Some of us get requested a dozen or more times during a given week. We got out for a lunch with the guy so he can show us off, then we get him off afterwards and come back here for a shower and a change before heading out for a dinner date." Emy added. "Trust me girl, your body will be getting plenty of attention here."

Ari nodded. "Um... okay... so let's get back to the party." she asked.

"Okay, so we got through dinner, right?" Lib asked. Ari nodded. "Okay, so after a glass of port it's time for dessert!" she continued, then went silent.

"And that would be you!" Mary Ann told her. "But first Rocky holds an auction, where you parade around on the stage. The highest bidder gets to have you for dessert." she added.

"Um... have me?" Ari asked.

"Yes girl,HAVE you." Emy said. "He can pretty much do whatever he likes, although usually it starts with him getting a taste." she continued. "But then he'll probably want to fuck you."

"Right there in the dining room?" Ari queried.

"Yep, usually right on the table he just ate his dinner on!" Lib laughed. "When I had my party the guy laid me down on the table, ate my pussy, fucked my mouth, then flipped me over and fucked me up the ass until he blasted my butt full of his seed." she continued. "Then his buddies came over and had me two at a time." she added, a big smile on her face. "When it was all over I had more than five thousand dollars in fifties and hundreds all over my body!" she exclaimed. "It was GREAT!"

"And usually by the time the auction winner is beyond the first stage, the rest of us are under a table sucking or bent over a table getting fucked. It doesn't take long for the party to really get rolling." Emy said.

"I heard there was only gonna be six guys this time." said Mary Ann, putting an adorable pout on her face. "Guess I won't have three of 'em on me this time." she added.

Ari was a little shocked. "T-three of them?" she asked. "On you?"

Mary Ann looked at her in disbelief. "Yeah hun, one in my mouth, one in my pussy, and one up my tight ass. That's some serious fun!" she exclaimed.

"Wow. I've never had more than one cock at a time." Ari told them softly.

Emy giggled. "Well hun, Mary Ann is just a little -- mmmm -- different than the rest of us." she said. "Although I think all of us have had at least two. She didn't get the nickname 'Fireball' for no reason." Emy chuckled. "I heard a rumor they actually had to call the fire department once, because she was so hot she lit the bed on fire!" she laughed.

Mary Ann beamed, proud of her reputation. "Hey girls, when you are hot, you're HOT!" she said.

The girls finished the pitcher and began another, emptying the food platter as well. Their talk turned to their lives, families, dreams, and goals. Ari learned about her new friends, then Emy noticed it was nearing eleven pm. "I have an early lunch tomorrow with the police chief." she told them. "Gotta get some shuteye girls. G'night."

"Nite hun." Mary Ann said.

"Guess I'll go too, so I don't wake up my roomie later." Lib said, getting up and walking back across the balcony to their room.

Mary Ann smiled at Ari, taking a sip of her drink. "So girl, you have any big plans for tomorrow?" she asked.

"Not that I know of." Ari replied.

"You will darlin'. I'm sure Christina will cook something up for you." Mary Ann said soothingly. "Just like anything else that's new, there's a break-in period." she added, standing up and stretching her lithe form. "Me? I have a three-way with Marcus and his brother tomorrow." Mary Ann gathered the plates and glasses, closed the cart and headed for the door. "I'm gonna hit it sweetie. Feel free to watch TV or whatever, you won't be able to keep me awake without a siren or a bomb." she said, laughing.

Ari watched her roommate's firm bottom swaying as she walked away. She wondered how long it would be before they had some fun of their own.Not too long. she hoped. Then she stood up and -- not being sleepy -- walked down stairs and out to the courtyard. She found Rocky and Christina seated by the grotto, enjoying a cigar and some port. "Mind if I join you?" she asked.

Rocky jumped up, ever the gentleman. "Please..." he said, pulling out a chair. "Join us?" he asked, pushing the humidor her direction and offering a glass. She opened the humidor and selected a cigar, then nodded. Rocky poured her a glass of the hundred-year port and watched as she expertly clipped both ends and stroked the cigar as if it were a penis.

"Hmmm...." she said softly, giving Christina a wink.

"Damn, you look like you've done this before." Rocky said, holding out his lighter and watching her puff the cigar to life.

"A few times." Ari replied.

Christina took a puff and a sip of the delicious wine. "I have something for you tomorrow -- if you're up for it." she said.

Ari perked up. "Yeah? What is it?" she asked.

"You remember the photographer, right?" she asked. Ari nodded. "Okay, he called here this evening and asked if you might be available for an afternoon at his beach house." Christina said. "Just him. And it's a lovely spot right on the ocean with a private beach." she continued. "He's a very trustworthy gentleman honey, I'm sure he'll treat you well."

Ari didn't have to think about it for long. "Sure, that sounds like fun!" she responded. "How do I get there?" she asked.

"He'll send a car for you at noon." Rocky replied. "Wear a suit with something casual on top of it, I'm sure you won't need any more than that." he added. "It's really quite an honor you know. He's never asked for any of our girls before."

"Really?" Ari replied. "Goodness, and the girls here are all so beautiful!"

"It's your demeanor honey." Christina told her. "You just ooze sensual goodness."

Ari blushed, the goosebumps rising on her skin. "Thanks." she said softly.

"You know doll, your modesty is one of the things men will find incredibly sexy about you, so keep it up." Rocky told her, taking another puff. "Your physical attributes are just hot; but it's your personality that will draw them in and keep them on your side. I predict you will be very successful here." he added. He held his glass up. "To Ari Mondigo, the new goddess of Rocky's Kingdom!" he toasted.

Christina clicked her glass against his. "To the new goddess!" she repeated. "May she bring pleasure to all she meets!" she added, swallowing the remaining wine in one gulp. She laughed and held her glass out to Rocky. "Another round, barkeep!" she barked. "Oh, and before I forget it, the agreed upon fee for the afternoon is seven-fifty; but he's already made arrangements for that so anything he gives you is yours to keep." she told Ari.

Rocky laughed and refilled all three glasses. He had never thought his idea for this business would turn into such a marvelous and powerful entity. He had the woman of his dreams by his side, and a close-knit family of sexy girls who would do anything for him and his associates. There were a few aspects of the business that bothered him. He didn't especially care for the slave trade; but the money was pretty difficult to refute -- and after all he didn't participate unless it was really big. He looked at Ari, and wondered if she might end up in that talent pool.Nah, she's far too good for that! he concluded.

Ari was still in something of a daze, overwhelmed by all the glamour and attention. But she knew she needed to see this whole thing through. Her life was changing, and she saw it was for the best. Rocky and Christina were treating her like some sort of royalty, and it made her feel good. Giving pleasure was okay, and if it provided her with the money and the connections to move forward with her life, then it was right. She puffed on her cigar and took another sip of the port, enjoying the richness of both.

Christina broke the silence. "Well hey kids, I'm thinking I need a bath, so I'm going to head upstairs." she told them, rising from her chair.

"Okay honey. I'll be up in a bit." Rocky said, giving the love of his life a squeeze on her fine, firm backside. "I love you baby." he said softly. She leaned over and gave him a wet kiss.

Christina looked at Ari with a smile. "Don't keep my man up too late, girl. I know where you live." she laughed. They both watched the sensual sway of her taut bottom as she walked to the house and disappeared inside.

"Whew!" Rocky exclaimed. "What a hot woman!"

"No kidding!" Ari agreed.

"I have to admit, there certainly is plenty of temptation around here -- present company included." Rocky said, finishing his port and pouring another.

Ari laughed at his comment. "Um... thanks boss. I still feel like I'm in the company of greatness around these girls. I mean.... Mary Ann is so awesome, and so damned hot!" she said. "And Emy is just an amazing woman!" she added.

"Oh don't get me wrong sweetie, I don't disagree with that at all. My homegirls are the best of the best." Rocky said. "I am a very lucky man to be associated with a group of ladies who are so beautiful and so talented." he added. "I'm hoping you will find your place here."

Ari thought about it for a few moments. "It seems that the homegirls stay with you as a rule. Is that true?" she asked.

"It is honey. We treat you girls like a part of our family, and we always will." Rocky replied, patting her hand with his. "There have only been three girls in the past five years who just didn't make the grade here for one reason or another."

"So... what happened to them?" Ari asked, not completely sure she wanted to know the answer.

"Well...." Rocky began, choosing his words carefully, "They moved on to a different life honey, with our blessing."

That seemed to satisfy Ari, and she took a few puffs and finished her port. "Well Rocky, I guess I should get up to bed. Gotta be ready for Montinegro tomorrow!" she said, smiling.

"You got it honey. I'm sure you will have a good time, and so will Monty." Rocky replied, rising to bid her goodnight. "Sleep well, Ari. I'm glad you're here." he told her.

Ari gave Rocky a hug and headed upstairs to her room. Mary Ann was sawing logs, her mask and earplugs keeping any outside sounds or lights from disturbing her slumber. Ari doffed her clothes, carefully placing them in the laundry hamper before washing her face and brushing her teeth. She lay down on her silk sheets and was in dreamland in minutes.

*** Ari's First Tryst ***

Ari awoke to a room brightly illuminated by mid-morning sunshine. She looked over and found Mary Ann's bed empty and already made. She glanced at the clock. It was only nine forty-five, plenty of time to get ready. She got up and went into the bathroom, taking a long shower to wake herself up and get the remainder of the previous evening off of her body. She poured the fragrant lotion into one hand and spread it over her body, using a soft washcloth to distribute the moisturizers over her skin. Then she dried herself thoroughly and gently applied her favorite perfume to her private areas. She liked leaving plenty of time for the fragrance to work its way into her skin. She went out to the wardrobe and selected a black mesh thong bikini, a pair of loose -- but form following -- tan pants and a matching jacket that was open in the front. She giggled when she noticed that her nipples were peeking through the mesh of her bikini top.Hopefully Monty will appreciate the view! she thought. She gathered her personal things and ID, putting them in her small clutch and heading downstairs to try and grab some breakfast.

Karla greeted her in the kitchen, one of the house staff there as well. "Good morning sunshine!" she said, having been told by Rocky about her late retirement the evening before. "Some mango pancakes with scrambled eggs for you dear?" she asked.

"Bebe's personal recipe, m'am." the girl told her, smiling.

Ari returned the smile. "That sounds perfect, thank you!" she replied. She noticed the place setting at the small table, a plate of fruit and a glass of orange juice waiting for her. She sat carefully and drank the juice in one swallow. "Mmmm. Good." she said.

"We are always here for you girls, Ari. Any time of the day or night, you need a meal or just a snack, Bebe or one of her girls will be available." Karla said, whipping the whisk in the bowl of eggs as she spoke. When they were ready she handed the bowl to Bebe who poured them into a pan. The girl added a handful of herbs before returning her attention to the griddle and the quickly browning pancakes. She added bits of freshly chopped mango before flipping the cakes expertly.

Ari took in a deep breath. "Mmmmm... smells wonderful!" she told them, taking a bite of fruit from the small serving. "Is Christina around?" she asked, wondering about the arrangements for her trip to the beach.

"No, she and Rocky had some business in Makati. Monty's car will be here at twelve sharp to drive you." Karla told her, taking the plates from Bebe and setting them in front of Ari. "Here you go dear. Bon appetite!"

Ari was famished, as it turned out. She dug in to the fluffy pile of well-seasoned eggs, interspersing her bites with a helping of the pancakes. "Mmmmm. Delicious!" she said.

Karla watched the young woman wolf down the modest servings. She and the dietician worked to constrain the diets of these girls so that weight gain was never a problem. Although it seemed that pancakes and eggs might be too much, these servings were controlled to less than 400 calories -- and second helpings were not allowed. She smiled and took the empty plates. "Good, huh?" she asked.

"I don't know that I've ever had pancakes that good." Ari replied honestly. "And the eggs must be very fresh!" she added.

"Chickens at the back of the property dear. Fresh eggs each and every day. Rocky wouldn't have it any other way!" Karla told her, glancing at the clock. It was eleven fifty-five. "You ready to go dear?" she asked.

"I believe I am Karla, thanks." Ari replied. Two minutes later the gate chimed.

Karla went to the intercom and looked at the display. It was Monty's car and his driver. "She'll be right out!" Karla said. "Off you go dear. You have your phone and our numbers, right?" she asked.

"I do Karla, thank you!" Ari responded, rising from the table. "I'll see you this evening, and thank you so much for everything." she added. With that Ari walked out through the hedges to the gate and pressed the access button. The gate opened and she passed through it, her eyes a bit wider as she saw the black BMW. The driver held the door open for her.

"Afternoon m'am." he said, waving her inside with a flourish. "I am Chester, mister Montinegro's driver."

"Thank you Chester, pleasure to make your acquaintance." Ari responded, climbing into the spacious back seat to be coddled by the soft leather. It wasn't the Bentley; but she'd never been in a Beemer before.

Chester climbed into the driver's seat, fastening his belts and selecting 'drive'. "Comfortable back there Miss Mondigo?" he inquired politely.

"Quite comfortable, thank you Chester." Ari replied.This is just too much! she thought. "How long will the drive be?" she asked.

"Should be no more than two hours. Hopefully ninety minutes." Chester replied, pulling out into traffic with authority. "There is a GPS display on the console there. You can activate it by pressing the red button. It will give you a running account of our progress and estimated time to our destination if you like." he told her.

Ari pressed the red button and the display came alive. It took her a moment to digest what it was telling her; but she found the two important pieces of info -- 'distance' and 'time' to destination. It waid '1h 44min'.

"There is cold water and ice in the cooler behind my seat if you like." Chester said.

She pressed the tab and the cooler opened. She pulled out a bottle of spring water and opened it, drinking straight from the bottle. "Mmmmm. Thanks!" she said. Now the display said '1h 49min'.Oh well, it'll be a while. I might as well relax. she thought, crossing her legs and watching the sights of Quezon City move past.

An hour had passed, the music helping the time go by. Ari glanced at the display. Now it indicated '34min'! They were driving through some scenery she didn't recognize. "Where are we, Chester?" she asked.

"Oh, we're past the outlying provinces now. Just thirty minutes or so." Chester replied.

"It's beautiful out here!" she exclaimed.

"Yes it certainly is m'am. My family came from this area -- out there toward the ocean." he told her, pointing toward the western coast of Luzon. "I grew up in these fields."

Cool! she thought. "I envy you in so many ways, Chester. It seems so peaceful here." Ari told him honestly.

Chester thought about mentioning the violence, the rapes and murders that had been so frequent in his childhood -- and thought better of it.Best she thinks of it as a beautiful area of her country. he concluded. A few kilometers down the road and they turned off the highway. The road wasn't the best; but the Beemer handled it without any discomfort for the occupants.

Ari glanced at the GPS. '14min' was the time now. She looked out the window and admired the dense foliage through which they drove. The 'dirt' looked more like sand as they grew closer to the beach. Then they turned again, onto what appeared to be a private drive. The display now said 'arriving'. Then she saw the ocean, and what looked like paradise.

"We are here Miss Mondigo. Please stay here, I will get Mister Moninegro for you." Chester said, opening his door and climbing out gracefully.

A few minutes passed and the car door opened next to her, a smiling Montinegro greeting her with his hand out to help her. "Most humble welcome, Ari." he said. "Welcome to my private paradise." he added, helping her out. He looked her up and down, pausing at her bosom where her nipples still poked through the mesh and the jacket did not cover. "You look positively delicious my dear." he told her.

"Thank you sir!" she replied, blushing a bit.

The photographer took her hand in his and led her to a shaded table fifty meters from the lapping waves. "Please my dear, have a rest here if you wish. I will have someone bring us refreshments." Montinegro said, motioning with his hand without speaking. Moments later two men showed up with a small portable bar, setting it up on the other side of a large tree near the table. He noticed her questioning look. "For our privacy Ari. They do not wish to encroach." he told her. "What is your beverage of choice, my dear?" he asked.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers