Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

"I would like a margarita." Ari replied. "And some guacamole with chips." she added.May as well take full advantage! she thought.

"Of course dear lady. Your wish is our command!" he replied, snapping his fingers. One of the servants hustled toward one of the outbuildings which contained a kitchen while the other mixed up margaritas in a pitcher with ice and blended it into a frozen delicacy. He topped two glasses with salt, poured them perfectly, and set them on the table with a respectful bow. "Thank you Carlos." her host said.

Ari took a sip of the margarita and smiled, taking in the vast expanse of ocean in front of her. "It's very beautiful here sir." she said.

"Please dear... call me Monty." he said. "All of my good friends call me Monty. And I hope to earn your friendship." he added, keeping a respectful distance for the moment. "So tell me, Ari Mondigo, what would you like this day to be?" he asked, sitting back, crossing his legs, and having a sip of his drink.

Ari looked at him, unsure how to respond to the direct question. "I guess I only hope to please you Monty. Your pleasure is my reward." she told him, smiling broadly and letting her foot touch his ankle beneath the table.

The photographer grew a broad smile with that response. "Very well then, let's just relax and let things happen on their own, shall we?" he suggested, returning her touch under the table. She returned the smile -- with a bit of extra interest now.

They made small talk for an hour, exchanging bits of personal information and talking about the calendar shoot. 'Monty' was quite modest about his accomplishments, which endeared him to her perhaps more than those accomplishments.He's a really nice guy. she thought.

They finished their first drinks and Carlos poured them a second one. Then Monty pulled out an ornate cigarette case and set it on the table. "Would you care to join me for something a bit different?" he asked.

She wasn't entirely sure how to respond; but by all reports he was trustworthy. "Um... sure... I guess." Ari replied. She watched him withdraw one small cigarette, obviously hand-rolled, from the case. Then he lit it, taking a long draw and holding it in his lungs. He held the cigarette out to her and smiled.

"Don't worry dear, it won't hurt you. I promise." he told her. She took the cigarette and mimicked his actions, taking a moderately long draw and trying to hold it in her lungs. She coughed the smoke from her lungs and took a long drink, looking at him as he took another hit. When he offered it to her again, she waved him off, shaking her head.

"I've never done --that -- before." she told him. Then she began to feel the affect of the potent drug and was glad she had not taken another hit.But it does feel... NICCCCE. she realized. She smiled softly at her host, her fingers finding his hand on the table. "Wow." sas all she could muster. "Makes me feel.... Sexy." she added, rubbing her foot along his calf.

Monty smiled at her, realizing that she would be receptive to his desires, although she may have been so without the pot.He wanted the drug to slow his response so he could last more than a few minutes with the hot young woman. He took another swallow of margarita and smiled at the lovely girl.

"So, Monty.... What kind of sex turns you on?" Ari asked him.

He was taken aback at the question, not being used to a young woman being so forward. He looked at her beautiful face, her soft, full lips so inviting.... "Well... I guess perhaps I would like to begin with you mouth." he told her, sensing his erection beginning in his trousers. He had barely gotten the words out when she disappeared beneath the table and he felt her fingers deftly unfasten his trousers and pull out his penis.

Ari felt like giving this man a ride, and dove under the table to begin her assault on his senses. In moments she had his member out of his pants. "Very well then Monty. Let me see if I can please you with my mouth!" she said, taking the head of his cock in her mouth and sucking it deep. She tried to remember what Mary Ann had told her -Treat the cock like the most delicious all-day sucker in the world. Make love to it with your lips and tongue. For more than twenty minutes she did just that, taking his shaft all the way to the root in her mouth. He was only about seven inches long; but just the right thickness. She could take it all without too much strain. His fingers tickled at her ears and she could hear his moans and grunts as she rippled her soft lips up and down his length while her fingers massaged his balls. She felt the twitch and prepared to swallow.

"Ahhhhgawdyessssss. OhbabyohbabyOHHHHH... YESSSSS.... YIAHHHH." Monty grunted as he pumped his seed into the receptive mouth of the lovely girl. He could feel her tongue working over the head and shaft, lapping up his semen as his erection subsided. Then her mouth lifted from his dick, her lips brushing his testicles briefly before she came up for air. She stood up and stretched, trying without success to brush the sand from her pants. He looked at her lovingly, the smile still on his face. "Why don't you take those off and I will have them cleaned for you dear?" he suggested.

Ari hooked her thumbs in the elastic waistband and stripped the pants down and over her feet, stepping out of them one foot at a time. She held them out to him; but his gaze was now fixed on her pussy -- nearly naked under the mesh bikini bottoms. She laughed. "You sir, need a little break, don't you?" she asked.

He held the pants up above his head. "Carlos!" The attendant came silently and took the pants. "Have them cleaned for Miss Mondigo." Montinegro told him. Then the photographer returned his gaze to Ari, who had taken her seat across the table from him. "Uh... thank you for that wonderful... uh..." he couldn't bring himself to say it.

"Blow job?" Ari said, giggling at his apprehension. "We usually just call it what it is Monty -- a blow job." she added, taking another sip of her drink and another chip.

Monty felt himself flushing, which was okay. "Alright then, thank you for the wonderful blow job Ari. I don't know that I've ever experienced better." he told her. "You look so sexy in that bikini, would you mind standing and letting me have a better look?" he asked. She was up within moments, and his breathing suddenly stopped. "Just exquisite my dear. Simply exquisite." he told her. "Would you please turn around and let me see that firm little bottom of yours?" he asked.

Ari turned around slowly, bringing her butt into his view gradually. Then she bent over half way, sticking it out in his direction. She heard his sharp intake of breath as she reached back with both hands and pulled the cheeks apart. Even with the thong in place, she knew he had a peek at her little rosebud.

"Splendid my dear. What a beautiful ass!" he told her. "Would you mind if brought out a camera and took some photos?" he asked.

She giggled. "Is this a business offer sir?" she asked him, taking her seat again. "Or a personal request?"

Monty thought about the question, as it actually made a great deal of sense. "Hmmm... I guess it could be either one; but if the photos turn out well we could certainly use them in some way -- for your modeling portfolio perhaps?" he suggested, licking his lips as they were suddenly quite dry. He took a long drink from his margarita and looked in her eyes. "Would you consider perhaps some photos that are a bit more -- um -- risqué?" he asked her.

Ari laughed softly at that thought. "Well, I guess so. I mean I've never done photos like that; but if you think they would be okay...." her voice trailed off as she smiled at him warmly. "But wouldn't you like to have some more fun today?" she asked him, thinking that perhaps this could be an opportunity for a future tryst with the attractive man. "We can always schedule another time for the photo shoot!" Ari said with genuine excitement in her voice.

He nodded in response, calling for refills on their drinks with a handwave. "So my dear, is there anything in particular you would like from me?" he asked. "Sexually, I mean." he clarified.

"Oh... um... well I love it when a man goes down on me. You know, eats my pussy." Ari replied. They enjoyed a few minutes of drinking before his response.

"Very well my dear." Monty said, reaching over to grab a soft towel which he placed on the table in front of his chair. "Why don't you just hop up here and allow me a taste of that sweet pussy of yours." he told her. She got up from her chair and walked around the table. Then, without a word, she climbed up, setting her butt directly in front of him, and placed a foot on either side of him on his chair. He was now staring between her legs at the folds of her pink labia covered only by the flimsy black mesh. His fingers gently stroked the soft flesh of her inner thighs as he began by lightly kissing her knees.

Again she thought back to Mary Ann's guidance.Let them worship your body she recalled. "Mmmmm... like what you see, Monty?" she asked him. His hands roamed over her firm curves, bringing her nipples to erection before moving down her belly. Without further delay he hooked his fingers in the waistband of her thong and pulled the tiny garment down. She lifted her legs to allow him to whisk it over her feet, then returned her legs to the position he wanted. She felt his lips slowly nibbling their way up her silky thighs as his hands stroked her hips. "Ahhhhhyesssssss lover." Ari mewled when his tongue made first contact with her vulva. Her hands reached down to guide his head, pulling his mouth where she needed it.

"Mmmphhh. So delicious..." Monty told her, pushing her knees back and lapping her from her little brown pucker all the way to her clit. He loved eating pussy, and it showed in the sensual ministrations at her pussy. "Tell me what you want Ari. Talk dirty for me." he said, slipping his oral digit deep into her vaginal canal and pressing his nose against her erect nub. "Your pussy tastes so good girl, so very sexy."

"Oh gawd Monty, lick my clit now." Ari mewled, pushing her hips up to increase contact with her rapidly heating loins. "OhyiAHHHH." she squealed as his tongue swirled and flicked at the sensitive center of her sex. She felt his finger sliding up inside her, slowly fucking into her wet opening. "Yes darling, that's it.... Fuck me with your finger while you suck my clit... that's it... right there baby.." she moaned, her fingers tickling at his ears. Then his talented tongue moved downward, and without withdrawing his finger from her cunt he worked his oral digit around the rim of her anus. "Gawd YESSSSS... lick my ass baby... LICK MY ASSHOLE!" she grunted, loving the nasty oral attention at her bottom.

"Mmmm honey your little backside is very spicy!" Monty told her, removing his finger from her vagina and using both hands to splay her cheeks wide. "You like my tongue in your ass, Ari?" he asked lewdly, stabbing his curled tongue into her willing sphincter.

"OhgawdYESSSSSS.." she howled, reaching down and wildly rubbing at her clit as she sensed her climax beginning. "Put your finger up my ass, PLEASE!" she begged.

"As you wish, dear girl." Monty replied. He had to watch the lewd sight of his thick middle finger pushing against her little ring, gently rotating around the clenching muscle until her hips pushed down. The tip of his finger slipped inside her anal port, then he pushed steadily until his finger was in her asshole to the second knuckle. She was squealing the whole time, her fingers manipulating her clit with frantic lust. He began sawing the digit in and out of her receptive bottom, and returned his tongue to her pussy, pushing her fingers out of the way.

"OhgawdbabyYESSSS.. I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!!" Ari howled, her hips bouncing as much as they could being trapped between his mouth on her pussy and his thick finger burrowing into her butt. His other hand rested on her belly, keeping her in place as he drew a huge orgasm from her on the table. "Oh... Gawd... No.... More... Please..." she begged, her hypersensitive nerve endings raw from the intense contact. She pushed his head away from her crotch and felt his finger slowly withdraw from her bottomhole.

"Nice for you, Ari?" Monty asked, smiling at the girl whose legs were still spread wide in front of him. He smiled at her, then took the finger that had been inside her ass and sucked on it. "Mmmm... tasty little bottom, my dear!" he told her, looking down at the puffy, reddened little pucker.Perhaps you will let me have that little hole later! he thought -- but didn't say.

"Damn!" Ari exclaimed. "That was sure a big one!" she added. "Excuse me sir; but I need a drink!" Then she lifted one leg over his head and hopped down from the table. She sat down opposite her lover and finished her margarita, her body still trembling from the intense climax he had given her. "Yes, that was nice Monty. You obviously know how to please a woman with your mouth and fingers." she told him. "Think you can make me cum with your cock?" she asked, laughing naughtily.

Monty hadn't had anal sex with a woman in many years; but this young one certainly had a tempting orifice. Not only did she seem to want to be stimulated back there, she seemed eager for more of his cock.How wonderful! he thought, taking the last sip of his margarita and calling for a refill. Then he looked her in the eye. "Well honey, perhaps we will give that a try a bit later." he replied.

From their vantage point they could see a small storm over Cebu, the lightning bolts flashing in the dimly-lit space between the dark clouds and the ground. They both watched nature's light show while sipping their tequila-based cocktails. The storm was only fifty kilometers away, and was making the air heavy with moisture. Ari was tickled by the rivulets of perspiration which found their way under the mesh that still covered her breasts, and quickly pulled the garment off. She added it to the pile consisting of her bikini bottoms and her blouse. She was now completely nude, while her companion was almost fully dressed! "Hey lover-man, I'm naked and you should be too!" she giggled.

Monty complied, standing up and quickly doffing his shirt and trousers. He wore no underwear, as it just 'got in the way'. "Better?" he asked her, turning himself into various poses. For his age he was in great shape, kept that way with an exercise regimen that included several kilometers a week on this beach.

"Very nice sir, now come over here and let me see you." Ari said. "I think it's time for you to enjoy me a bit more." she added, licking her lips. "My pussy would really like to meet your nice cock."

He wasn't waiting around for another invitation, and quickly walked over to her side of the table. She pulled him close, burying her face in his chest as her lips nibbled at his nipples. Her hands roamed around his sides and she traced his spine with her fingertips as her tongue and lips worked their way down his belly. "Ohhhmyyyyy...." he moaned as she took his penis into her mouth without touching it. He was fully erect in a few moments, her head bobbing up and down as her fingers kneaded the firm flesh of his buttocks. He pushed her head away and pulled her up from the chair. "My cock wants to say hello to your pretty kitty now." Monty told her, pushing her forward to bend her over the table's edge.

Ari had to admit, she loved it when a man took over. She felt his hands on her behind, his thumbs dipping down to massage the folds of her pussy to bring more of her natural lubricant to the entrance. Then she felt the bulbous head press against her vaginal opening. "Yes lover. Fuck me." she said softly, wriggling her hips against his intruder.

Montinegro had fantasized about taking one of Rocky's homegirls, having seen them performing at several stage shows in Quezon City and Makati. They were always the most beautiful women in the place, always very sensual in the way they danced. And now... "Nnngggg." he pushed his penis into her seething cauldron, driving it to the hilt and holding it there. His hands gripped her firm hips as he began fucking her. "Pussy... So... Hot..." he grunted, loving the clenching of her vaginal muscles as he stroked into her. He had to maintain an easy pace, as he did not want to cum before she did. He desperately wanted to drive her to climax with his cock. Monty withdrew his penis most of the way and looked down at the point of penetration. His thumbs pulled her buttocks apart to expose the snug little pucker between them. "Do you want to cum with my cock in your pretty bottom?" he asked, his thumb working against the snug ring of muscle.

"Yes Monty. I want you to fuck my ass and make me cum." Ari replied, wriggling her backside against his thick digit. "Push your thumb in there and get me ready!" she moaned.

Monty moved his thumb down to gather juices from her gushing pussy, then pushed his thickest digit inside her back door. He could feel the intruder through the thin membrane as his dick slid slowly in and out of her cunt. A bit of rotation and pressure and his thumb burrowed all the way into her mucky chute. He matched his penile strokes with his digit, and double-penetrated the lovely young woman until he had to stop. He withdrew his organ from her vagina, leaving his thumb deep in her butt. "Tell me what you want honey." Monty told her, moving his thumb slowly in her tight ass.

"Please Monty, fuck my ass with your beautiful cock!" she begged, reaching back to pull her cheeks wide. "FUCK ME!"

He slipped his thumb out and placed the head of his meat against her pucker. "Okay honey, relax." Then he pushed until just the head was inside her ring, then stopped to let her adjust.

"I said FUCK ME!" she yowled, pushing her bottom back to capture more of his shaft.

Monty took hold of her lithe hips and pushed his cock halfway into her snug asshole. It had been years, and he had forgotten how special the buttery-smooth grip of a woman's butthole could be. "Ohhhhh Myyyyy YESSSS!!" he grunted, shoving the remainder of his organ into her bowels. He felt her fingers manipulating her pussy as he stroked slowly in and out of her tight rectal chute. He pulled it all the way out and looked down at the puffy port, then pushed all the way back into her bottom in a slow thrust that had her squealing with lust. For another ten minutes he buttfucked the girl, her anal ring alternately gripping and releasing his penis with each stroke. "So nice... so tight... so hot darling.. OHHHHH..." he grunted, trying hard not to cum. Then he sensed the first spasms of her climax as they gripped his dick in her rectal sheath. "Cum for me baby, cum with my cock up your tight little ass." he encouraged.

Ari was going to have her second anal orgasm, and it was going to be good one. She could feel the pressure building in her pussy as his penis filled her bottom. The ride to the peak was building, and she couldn't stop it.... "YIAHHHH... OHBABY... FUCKMYASS... CUMMING!!!!!" she howled, gripping his plunging organ with the muscles in her butt. She felt his seed filling her backside, his organ twitching inside her as he matched her climax perfectly. Their pace slowed, his cock remaining hard until she finally collapsed on the table, reaching back to stroke his belly with her fingertips. "Gawd Monty.... That was GREAT!" she exclaimed, her anal muscles still rippling along his shaft.

He remained engaged for several minutes, looking down at the incredible sight of his penis wedged inside her magnificent backside. His fingers gently stroked her hips and cheeks as they both recovered. "Your ass is so lovely Ari. So very beautiful." Monty told her.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers