Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Yeah, I'll bet it's even more beautiful with your dick in it, right?" she giggled, squeezing his softening member out gently. She pushed back with her hips and slowly stood up, turning around to plant a juicy tongue kiss on his lips. "Damn that was good Monty." she told him. "Only my second climax -- that way." she added, not telling him that the first was only days ago -- with Rocky and Christina. He didn't need to know.

Monty took his place on the other side of the table and picked up his drink, holding it high in her direction. "To you lovely lady." he toasted. "To your beautiful face, your sexy body, and your considerable talents!" he added as their glasses made contact.

"Why thank you kind sir." Ari replied with a big smile. "I am very pleased you enjoyed me." she added, taking a long, slow pull from the margarita. "Um... May I please go cleanup a bit?" she asked. She could feel his semen leaking slowly from her bottom.

"Of course Ari. Follow me. There is a cabana just a few meters away." Monty responded, standing and moving toward a path leading through a tall hedge. Behind the hedge was a small, private building with a shower and changing room. "Go right in my dear. You will find soap and washcloths in the shower cabinet, and towels next to the shower door. Take your time." Monty told her. "I will see about your clothes and be right back." he added.

"Thank you so much Monty -- for everything." Ari said, walking inside the cool building to find the shower. She took her time, using her fingers to push the suds into her folds and openings. She worked a finger in and out of her asshole until she could feel no more sticky semen, then rinsed off thoroughly and turned the water off. The towel was large and very soft, and she used two of them to dry herself completely, then a third to wrap her long hair. Then she pulled on the mesh bikini and headed back outside. Monty was there waiting, her pants in one hand and an envelope in the other.

"Your pants, my dear." Monty said, handing them to her. When she had pulled them on he held out the envelope. "And this is a little something for you Ari. I must say I didn't expect such a willing and wonderful companion. Thank you. I hope we can do this again." he told her.

Ari took the envelope and looked inside. Her eyes grew large at the sight of the stack of hundred-peso bills -- forty of them to be exact. More than a thousand US! "But... I...." she stammered, throwing her arms around Monty's strong body.

He chuckled softly, hugging her back. "Honey, you deserve it. You made this old guy feel young again." he whispered, kissing her damp hair. "Now I will have Chester take you home, as I have been called to a business meeting this evening. I will be in touch." Monty walked her back to the house and left her in Chester's capable hands after giving her a soft kiss and a gentle pat on her backside. "See you soon my dear."

The ride back to the house was a bit longer due to the rush hour traffic; but it didn't matter as Ari was asleep almost immediately. Chester didn't wake her until they passed through the gate into the community. When they arrived, he waited until she was safely inside the compound before driving away.

Ari walked the path through the hedges, surprised at how quiet things seemed at only eight pm. When she entered the courtyard she was greeted by Rocky, Christina, and Mary Ann who broke out in applause and cheers.

"Bravo, girlfriend!" Mary Ann shouted, running over to give her a hug. "Did you have a good time?" she asked.

Ari was stunned. She looked over at Rocky who beamed with pride. He was holding up a glass of champagne for her. "Just so you know why we're so happy, Montinegro called here on his way to a meeting and told us you were amazing." Christina said.

She took a gulp of the bubbly and sat down with them at the table, her mind still reeling a bit at the reception.

"So did he give you anything extra?" Mary Ann pried.

"MARY ANN!" Rocky scolded, slapping her hand.

Ari smiled. "Why yes. Yes he did." she replied.

"Well?" This time it was Christina who pried.

"Forty thousand pesos." Ari told them.

"Holy shit!" Christina said. "Your tip was double our fee!" she added, laughing heartily. "Good for you sweetie!" she added.

Rocky was proud. Once again his system had produced a winner in the lovely Ari Mondigo. She was already bringing in more than her room and board, and a new customer to boot, as Montinegro had never approached them as a paying customer before. He smiled at Ari, squeezing her hand. "And he wants to see you again -- at least once a month." Rocky said. "If that's okay with you!" he added.

"Oh my gawd yes!" Ari replied. "He was a most gracious and charming host." she began, watching Mary Ann fidget as she waited for more. "And the sex was HOT!" Ari finally said, bringing a laugh from all four of them.

Mary Ann poured them all another glass and held hers up. "To HOT SEX, and charming men!" she toasted.

Ari finished her champagne and looked at her new friends. "Well guys, I'm a little beat. Anyone for a tub?" she asked, referring to the Jacuzzi.

Mary Ann jumped up, always ready for a soak. "I'll go turn the heater on!" she said, wriggling her saucy butt over to the control panel and flipping the master switch to 'on'. She set the temperature to fifty degrees (centigrade) and headed upstairs to put on a suit.

"What? Naked isn't good enough for you?" Ari teased her.

Mary Ann laughed, stopping in her tracks and returning to the table. She stripped as she walked, arriving completely nude with her clothes in her hand. "Oh yeah." she said. "Guess I don't need to be modest here, eh?" she giggled.

Rocky and Christina rose in unison. "Girls, we're going to leave you to your soak. We both have long days tomorrow, gotta be out before seven. Again Ari, congratulations. We're both very proud of you and happy that things have begun so well." Rocky said, squeezing her shoulder as they walked past and into the house.

Mary Ann looked over at the panel and saw the green light. "Soup's on baby, last one in buys the champagne!" she laughed, jumping up and running to the tub before Ari could even stand. Ari stood up and removed her pants and blouse before grabbing the tray with the ice bucket, champagne, and two glasses.

She walked over and set the tray down, climbing up and over the edge and sliding her body into the tepid, bubbling water. "Ahhhhhhhh." she moaned as the bubbles sucked the aches and stress out of her muscles. She closed her eyes and just sat for several minutes, feeling the tension leave with the swirling water. When she opened them again she saw Mary Ann staring at her, that incredible beaming smile lighting up the courtyard. "What?" Ari asked.

"You know damn well what!" Mary Ann replied, reaching over with her leg and giving her a poke in the side. "How was it, and what happened?" she continued. "I mean, for God's sake, you just spent an afternoon with most famous fashion photographer in the land, girl. Inquiring minds and all that!" she pursued.

"Ah. I see." Ari began. "What if I told you I don't kiss and tell?" she asked, laughing.

"Bull shit! We don't have any secrets here, do we?" Mary Ann teased, reaching over to pour them each a glass of the bubbly wine. "Okay honey, I guess I don't reallyneed all the details -- just a summary would do." she clarified. The two girls clinked their glasses without any verbal toast.

"Fine." Ari said. "I had a lovely ride in a Beemer, we drank margaritas on the beach. I sucked his cock, he fucked me in both holes, I took a shower and came home." she said, knowing that wasn't enough. She broke out in a hearty laugh, looking at her roomie whose face was red. "Okay, from the top then." Ari began. She proceeded to give Mary Ann more details than she probably needed; but Ari knew her roommate would do no less. After relaying the passion of the anal orgasm, Ari decided it was time for Mary Ann to give it up. "Okay girlfriend. Time for you to spill a little, you weren't alone today!" Ari laughed, taking a long drink of her wine. "If memory serves, you had three-way with somebody named Marcus and his brother?" Ari prompted.

"Yes indeed I did." Mary Ann replied.

"So who the hell is Marcus and why is he fucking my roommate?" Ari asked, laughing at her own absurd question.

"Marcus Artoli is the founder of Artoli Imports. They bring exotic vehicles into the Philippines -- like Christina's Ferrari." Mary Ann began. "I've been seeing him for about three years now, he's always been a lot of fun. So a couple of weeks ago he calls and says his brother will be in town from Italy, and he would like to know if I can come by for some fun. With lunch, of course." she continued, wetting her whistle before going on. "I said sure. He's always been generous, well over and above what Rocky charges for four hour gig."

"And what is that?" Ari asked.

"Well it varies depending on the girl. My fee is usually ten thousand P per hour." Mary Ann replied. "Marcus usually pays that and doubles it for my tips." she added. "But then he gets his money's worth!" she exclaimed.

"Okay, enough BS. Gimme some details, girl." Ari told her.

"Okay, so I head over to his apartment in QC at noon. He has a lovely catered lunch all setup, and his brother from Italy is a freakin' hottie!" Mary Ann exclaimed. "I mean this guy looks like a fuckin' movie star, and as it turns out he's got a ten-inch cock he wants to fuck me with!" she went on. "So we nibbled on the food and played grab-ass for -- oh -- about ten minutes before these guys are all over me. My blouse and bra are gone and my jeans are around my ankles. They're both sucking on a nipple, one has two fingers in my twat and the other has one up my butt -- and I still have my panties on!" she laughed.

"Sounds like you had your hands full with these two!" Ari said excitedly.

"Um... yes, well it didn't take long before it was more than my hands." she began again, her face flushing with excitement. "Marcus -- who had his finger up my ass -- picks me up, his brother sweeping my panties off along with the jeans, then he lays me across a table that must have been created just for group sex. Before I even realized it, Marcus has his dick in my mouth, throat-fucking me like crazy. Then I feel his brother's huge log pushing into my pussy -- and he starts fucking me hard. Then he pushes a finger up my butt and the two of them just screw me silly. I don't even remember how many times I came with those two in me. I do remember that after the brother filled me with his load, Marcus flipped me over and drilled my ass until he came." Mary Ann finished.

"Wow, sounds like you had fun!" Ari said, feeling the warmth between her legs.

"Yeah hun, I did have fun. And those guys know how to tip!" she added, although she didn't let on, the two men had given her more than sixty-thousand P for three hours of sex! "Hey babe, I'm going to have a late breakfast with one of my old college buddies tomorrow. Wanna come along?" Mary Ann asked.

"You mean...." Ari said.

"Oh... No, it's a girlfriend." Mary Ann clarified, then decided to tease. "But girlfriends can be fun too!"

Ari glanced at the clock. It was nearly eleven. "Hey girl, let's hit it. I'm bushed!" she said, climbing up and over the side. She started to pickup the tray when Mary Ann stopped her.

"No way babe. The maids will get it. Let's just go to bed." she said.

"Okay. Works for me!" Ari replied. Tomorrow would be Friday, and she had some thinking to do about the party. Spending time with Mary Ann would be useful. The two made it up the stairs, passing Carmen and Lib in the hallway.

"Hey girlfriend, how was your day?" Carmen asked, her naked titties jiggling.

Ari smiled. "Great -- and I mean fantastic!" she replied. 'G'night!" she added, following the still nude Mary Ann into their room and closing the door behind her. There would be plenty of time to share later. A quick brushing of the teeth and both girls were out like a light.

*** Ari's Welcome Aboard Party ***

Christina found Ari in the kitchen, relaxing with a sandwich and soda. It was Saturday, and the part was just hours away. She sat down at the table, accepting a soda from the maid with a thank you. "So how are you doing today?" she asked.

"I'm good, thanks." Ari replied. "I guess I'm a little nervous; but not too bad I think." she added, managing a weak smile.

"A little case of nerves would be expected honey. You'll be fine." Christina said soothingly. "I gather you've heard stories from the other girls, so let me give you my side of it." she began. "This is truly a partyfor you. The guests are all men we have been entertaining for years. Most of them are regular customers for one or more of the girls you've been getting acquainted with this week. The idea is to have a pleasurable evening and for you to end up with a big pile of money." Christina told her. "This is a business, and we all want you to succeed. So... what makes you nervous?" she asked, looking softly into Ari's eyes.

"Um... most of the girls told me about the multiple-guy thing, that usually the new girl would end up servicing more than one at a time." she stammered. "I've never done that."

Christina smiled. "Well I can tell you this sweetie -- it won't happen unlessYOU want it to happen. Rocky and I will be there, and if anyone tries to force you to do something -- ANYTHING -- we will step in and stop them." she said. "On the other hand, you might find two men to be very exciting. And what better place to experience that than in a room full of your friends?" Christina chuckled softly. She had her first threesome in a situation like that, with Rocky a couple of years back. "I promise you honey, it won't be painful -- and if it is it will be stopped. These men do not want to be on Rocky's bad side, trust me. This is a house of pleasure, not a house of pain!" she added. "Now let's go up and pick your outfit, shall we?" she offered.

Ari's nerves were calmer after Christina filled her in. She wanted the evening to be relaxing and pleasurable, not just for her but for everyone. She certainly didn't want Rocky and Christina to feel obligated to interfere on her behalf. She committed herself to going in with a positive attitude, and climbed the stairs behind Christina's incredible ass. When they got there, Mary Ann was rushing out -- dressed to kill. "I just have a quickie this afternoon. I'll be back by six." she told them. Then she was gone.

Christina and Ari looked at each other, both shaking their heads in disbelief. "That girl has more energy than any five people I know." she said, laughing. "Now let's see what spicy garb we can hook you up with. Your hair and makeup will be here at five, so we have plenty of time." she added. It was only two, so Christina was right.

"Tell me Ari, what do you think is the best color on you?" Christina asked. "Both the outer layers and the undies." she clarified.

"I think I look best in earthy colors. You know, greens, browns, beige, yellow. And my best undies are always black." Ari replied.

"Okay, good. I think I agree. You did look incredible the other day for Monty!" she said. "So what do we have to work with in here..." Christina asked her, walking into Ari's wardrobe. Ari followed closely, and was first to the hangers where she pulled off a three-piece outfit she and Mary Ann had put together. The sage green skirt and blouse would hug her form like a glove, the skirt going only a few inches below her pussy when she was standing. The blouse looked as if it were painted on, and no bra would be needed. Over that was a lace jacket in a deep wine color with gold lame woven into the seams and hems. The lace comprised a beautifully woven floral pattern, yet was nearly transparent.

"What do you think?" Ari asked. "Black lace panties and.... These heels should finish up the look." she added, showing her the forest green open-toes with spike heels.

"Well let's see it, young lady!" Christina suggested.

Ari didn't bother with the panties; but shimmied the skirt up her thighs and pulled the blouse over her head after she removed her bra. Then came the jacket and shoes. She stood up and walked to the mirror, flipping on the bright dressing room lights.

"Spectacular honey, simply spectacular." Christina told her. "You look positively edible!" she added. "Turn around for me girl."

Ari spun around, putting her hand on her hips and looking back. "Like the look from back there?" she asked, giggling.

"Your sweet butt looks good enough to.... Well... you know..." Christina laughed. "I'll bet it gets a lot of attention this evening." she added, looking at her Rolex. "Hey girl, we could throw on a suit and get in a swim before we have to worry about time. What do you say? Five minutes poolside?" she suggested, turning around to leave without waiting for an answer.

Nor did she need one, as Ari quickly peeled off the party outfit and squeezed into one of her less-revealing bikinis. She was down the stairs and into the water before Christina got to her room. The water was refreshing, maintained at a cool thirty degrees. She swam several laps of the pool before she heard the screen door close. Christina was wearing a bright yellow bikini that highlighted her curves perfectly. Ari let out a wolf whistle, then a laugh. "Hot mama in da house!" she shouted.

Christina ran toward the pool. "Cannon....balllllll!" she howled, jumping in with the intention of making the largest possible splash -- no easy feat for such a petite woman. But it was enough to bring Rocky out of the kitchen.

"What the hell are you two hoodlums doing?" he yelled, feigning anger. "What do you girls think this is, a sorority house?" he demanded, putting his hands on his hips and wearing a fake scowl.

Christina responded by launching a big splash in his direction, getting his feet and the lower part of his legs wet. He was in shorts, so no clothing was even damp. "Dammit!" she said. "I missed!"

Ari thought about following up, then chose not to. He was, after all, her boss.

"So do you have an outfit for this evening young lady?" Rocky asked sternly, his hands still on his hips.

"Yes sir." Ari replied, putting on her best schoolgirl face.

Rocky looked at Christina, getting a little bit serious. "Is it good babe?" he asked.

"Even you won't be able to keep your hands off of her tonight, my man." Christian replied. "She is gonna rake it in at the auction!" she added, gliding through the water over to Ari and putting her arm around the girls waist. "I may just have to be her bodyguard." she added, giving her a gentle squeeze.

Rocky looked at the two women and chuckled. "Alright, alright. I get the message. I've got some details to work out. I'll see you two troublemakers later." he told them, walking back into the house, shaking his head. That is two hot women! he thought.Maybe I'll find an excuse to get them together again for a little threesome.

"One last piece of advice honey. Try to keep your alcohol intake low -- at least until after dinner. Our bodies don't know how to resist stuff when we're looped!" Christina laughed. "Once you have some food in your belly the booze won't hit you so hard." she added. She glanced at the clock. "And you've got an hour before hair and makeup. I suggest you get your cute butt upstairs and get showered. I'll send May up to your room at five." Ari nodded and clambered up the ladder and out of the pool. It was Christina's turn to give the wolf whistle as she watched Ari's fine fanny twitching it's way to the towel rack. "Hey girl, nice ass!" she shouted.

Ari laughed and turned around. "Thanks honey. I've heard that line before." she giggled, drying herself as much as she needed to and heading upstairs. She was starting to feel very comfortable with these people in this environment. Everyone seemed to be genuinely nice, always ready and willing to help her fit in -- whatever the situation. Tonightwould be fun!

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers