Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

She took her time in the shower, cleaning all her secret places with plenty of scented body wash and her favorite loofa. She washed her hair and conditioned it -- twice, before turning off the water and grabbing the huge towel. She got most of the water off, then opened the shower door and stepped onto the bath mat, where she could see herself in one of the many full-length mirrors. Over the past week she had spent enough time out in the sun with skimpy clothing that she actually had tan lines, and they emphasized the perfect curve of her firm titties. She patted the silky orbs dry, then took a nipple between her fingers to tweak it to erect perfection. She looked in the mirror and decided she liked what she saw. But there was that tuft of fur just above her pussy....Gotta trim that! she thought, opening the dresser drawer to pull out her electric trimmer. She sat on the dressing stool, her legs spread wide so she could see the 'hole' picture. She chuckled softly atthat play on words, then used her fingers to fluff up her wispy curls. Then the trimmer hummed and she went to work, carefully manicuring the patch so that her labia were completely free of pubes, her anus was cleared, and the fluffy area just above her clit was neatly shaped. She reached down and used two fingers to spread her vulva, exposing the pink inner flesh of her sex.Damn my pussy looks good! she thought, letting go the lips and closing her legs. Her efforts then moved to fragrance, and she applied an even coat of her favorite flowery musk before dipping into the expensive stuff. She had a small vial of five-hundred-per-ounce perfume she knew would drive the men wild, and she used that in five places. One dab behind each ear, one behind each knee, and a thin coat on her pussy.That should do it! she thought, standing and donning her terrycloth robe just as the door chime rang. "Come on in May." Ari said.

May Gutierrez came into the room, looking as much like a model as anyone Ari had ever seen. "Hi Ari. I'm May Gutierrez. I'll be taking care of your hair and makeup for this evening." May told her. "I hear you have a big evening ahead of you, huh?" she asked. Ari nodded. "Well let's just see if we can make you the most irresistible woman on the planet then!" she chuckled. "I can see that won't be too much work honey." she added, setting her large bag on the dressing table. She pulled out the stool and grabbed a chair for herself. "Have a seat hun. Let me get a good look at you."

Ari sat down, a tiny bit apprehensive as she had never had such a complete makeover before. Oh there had been makeup for modeling photo shoots and such; but nothing like this. May had tools, equipment, and formulae in her bag and was about to use it on her!

May turned her head this way and that, rearranging her hair as she did so. "Hmmm...." she said. "Okay, I think I have a good concept to make that beautiful face really mysterious. Let's have a look at your outfit and I can pick some colors." May suggested.

Ari pointed at the outfit hanging next to the door. "That's it!" she said.

"Okay, definitely good colors on you dear. Let's just see what I have in my kit here." May said, smiling. "I'm sure we can work some serious magic here!" she said, genuinely excited. "I'll shape and curl your hair in a little bit, after we get some of the foundation on. My experience is we don't want heavy makeup for an event like this, so I'll be careful with that part. It's the eyes that make the difference anyway." she added.

Ninety minutes later and Ari almost didn't recognize herself in the mirror. Her eyes looked like warm pools, glowing from their sockets and surrounded by deep golds and reds blended together. Her mascara made them look twice their normal size, giving her face the mysterious look May was seeking. Just a hint of foundation and a touch of blush and Ari's face was done. "Like what you see dear?" May asked.

"Wow. Yes. I look..." Ari's voice trailed off.

"Hot? Mysterious? Fantastic?" May suggested, laughing softly.

"All of those and more. It's beautiful May!" Ari told her.

"YOU are beautiful Ari. I just added some highlights is all. Now for the hair..." May said, reaching into the kit and pulling out a small curling iron, two different brushes, a comb, and some hairspray. "Do you have any small hairclips?" she asked.

Ari pointed to the top door on the right side of the dressing table. "In there." she said.

May opened the drawer and rummaged around in dozens of clips and claws. She pulled out a pair of clips, holding them up to the jacket. "These will work!" she said. They were a deep wine color, like the jacket, and had gold plating around the edges. She proceeded to curl and comb, brush and spray, clipping one place then changing her mind. It took another hour; but she was finally finished. "Check it out sweetheart." May told her, stepping back.

Ari saw a woman she had never seen before, her face and hair appearing as if out of a fairy tale. "Oh my." was all she could muster.

"Indeed. Why don't you try on the outfit while I'm here so we can make any final adjustments before your big moment?" May suggested.

Ari pulled on the skimpy black lace panties, drawing a soft whistle from May. Then she poured her hips into the tight skirt, carefully pulled the blouse over her head, and put the jacket on. "Wow. I would say we have liftoff!" May said.

Ari looked at her reflection, amazed at the spectacular young woman in the mirror.

Mary Ann had arrived while they were working, and was stopped in her tracks. "Holy shit Ari, you look amazing!" she said. "I guess I'd better get to work on this old girl!" she added. She was cutting it close; but she was already showered and perfumed and she had thirty minutes before show time. No problem for a human dynamo!

May packed her tools and cosmetics back in her kit. "I'll let you two finish getting ready. I must say I like what we ended up with!" she told Ari. "Have Christina call me tomorrow. I want to know how things worked out!"

Ari nodded. "Thank you May. You're amazing." she said. "I'll let Christina know."

May left them, Mary Ann to quickly apply her own magic and Ari to wonder how she was going to make it through this evening with this face. A knock came at the door. "Come in!" Ari said.

Christina walked in and stopped in her tracks. "Oh my dear lord in heaven. What did May do with my girl?" she laughed. "Honey, you look incredible!" she said.

"You look pretty incredible yourself, missy!" Mary Ann said, admiring Christina's lithe form in an ankle-length red chiffon dress that hugged and accentuated her already sexy curves. Her hair was pulled up; but still flowed beyond the middle of her back. Her already pretty face had just the right amount of color and highlights.

"Thanks Mary Ann. Looks like you're just finishing up, so unless you need my help I'll be heading back downstairs. You girls know the drill, right? Rocky will announce each girl before she makes her entrance. Ari, you will be last, and will take your place next to Rocky on the stage. I'll see you in twenty minutes in the foyer." Christina said, spinning around and walking out the door.

Ten minutes later Mary Ann declared she was ready. "Let's go down and check out the other girls!" she said, taking Ari's hand as they headed out. "Everybody looks amazing at these things -- at least at the beginning of the evening. By the end everyone has been fucked, sucked and generally used up and we all look like crap." she laughed.

Grace, Ellie, and Ronni greeted them in the Foyer, each of them looking incredible. Grace's slender form was poured into a blue satin number, her medium length hair curled and flowing to her shoulders. Her makeup was simple; but she was still lovely. Ronni was an amazon anyway, and with five inch spike heels she was over the six foot mark. She had chosen a pink chiffon mini skirt and had a garter belt holding up pink hose that made her legs look two meters long. Atop those legs was a flaring set of hips that made them all jealous. Her makeup was simple but flawless, and she topped the outfit with a hot pink boa with gold 'highlights'. Stunning was the only word Ari could think of. Ellie could look a little plain without makeup in a boring outfit; but she was anything but plain now. She was an expert with makeup, and her face glowed in the dim light. She was wearing a royal blue mid-thigh dress that hugged her modest curves perfectly, and it was topped with a gold lace jacket clipped around her neck like a choker. Even her hair -- which was normally a medium brown color -- appeared to glow.

Emy and Lib arrived next, Emy in gold lame and Lib in fiery red. They had done each others' makeup, and both looked fantastic. Emy's long hair was curled away from her face, framing her girlish features perfectly. The gold lame dress was slit all the way to her hip, so there would be no problems with access when the time came. No access problems with Lib either, as her miniskirt barely covered her crotch, her tiny little bottom peeking out beneath the hem. The blouse fit her like a wet glove, making it obvious she wore no bra. Her nipples were already hard, and poked out invitingly. She had done a serious curling job on her long hair, yet it flowed down her back to her little bottom.

Carmen and Carlina were next, with five minutes to spare. Carmen was petite; making her C-cup titties even more exciting. She wore a light blue minidress with the cleavage of the gods, the color complementing the deeper blue of her eyes. She was wearing a pushup bra -- as if she needed it -- and her olive-hued breasts were pushed out of the top of her dress as if inviting you to touch them. Topping her package were her long auburn curls, looking to all the world like little orphan annie. Carlina had decked herself out in a beautiful yellow satin gown, slit to the hip as Emy's was. Her taut bottom flared the fabric almost to the breaking point when she moved. Dancing could be hazardous to this dress!

Christina joined them and did a head count. "Anyone know where Becky is?" she asked.

"I'm here, I'm here. Sorry!" Becky said, bouncing into the room.

"Okay girls. I'm going to open that door shortly. Please stay back and along this wall so you can't be seen from the dining room. You'll hear Rocky call your name when it's time." Christina told them. "Everyone ready?" she asked.

All ten of them answered in the affirmative, and Christina went to the door, opening it a crack so she could peek out. Rocky was on the stage, addressing his guests. He glanced over and noticed her, giving her a nod.

"And now without further adieu, I bring you my ladies of the evening!" he said to rousing applause. "First is our baby girl from Quezon City, Miss Liberty!" he called. Lib wriggled through the door and onto the stage, a big smile on her face as she walked across in front of Rocky and took her place down in front. The men ogled and applauded. "Next is the Lady of Laguna, Miss Carlina!" he called. Carlina walked proudly out to the stage, doing her models strut as she made her way to join Lib. The men clapped appreciatively until she stopped moving.

Walton Garcia, attending his second such event, recalled his pleasurable time with Carlina at the last one. She was without a doubt the most sexually voracious woman he'd ever known, and he looked forward to more of her after dinner. He caught her eye, bringing a big smile to her face, and gave her knowing wink. He might drop a grand on her later; but it would be worth every penny.

Each girl was announced in turn, the men finding their personal favorites as the girls lined up in front of the stage.

"Now my friends, it is my privilege to introduce you to our newest treasure in Rocky's Kingdom -- from right here in Quezon City, our lady of mystery, Ari!" he said, bringing more applause and catcalls than the earlier introductions.

Ari walked carefully out to the stage, beaming with a smile that reflected the stage lights and threatened to blind anyone looking her direction. Rocky was stunned. The guests were taken aback. She took her place next to Rocky, her arm going around his waist as he beamed with pride. Once the applause faded, he made the last announcement. "And of course you all remember my personal angel, the woman of my life, the incredible edible Christina!" he called. Again there was copious applause and catcalls as Christina swayed sensuously onto the stage and took her place opposite Ari next to her man.

The applause faded and Rocky called for the girls to find a seat with the guests, and for the band to begin their pre-dinner performance. Because it was her welcome party, Ari sat with Rocky and Christina until after the auction. Carlina, Becky, Ellie and Ronni sat with Walt Garcia and Randy Montrez while Emy and Lib joined Wil Gomez and Greg Baltazar. Carmen and Grace sat with Luke Guno, leaving Mary Ann to fend for herself with Ric Guzman. Friendly banter ensued, with the men trying to ply the ladies with liquor as the ladies attempted to remain sober for the moment. It was a party atmosphere to be sure.

Rocky couldn't take his eyes off of Ari, a fact that didn't go unnoticed by Christina. She let him get away with the stare for a few minutes. Ari was enjoying the attention; but didn't quite know how to break the ice. "HEY!" Christina yelped, whacking Rocky playfully. "Quit staring at my girl, you're making her nervous!" she laughed.

"Oops. Sorry!" Rocky said. "You just look so amazing honey." he added.

"Yeah, that May knows how to fix what ain't broke!" Christina said, giving Ari a wink.

The attendants, dressed for the evening in tuxedos and classy waitress garb, efficiently served the first appetizer course. Everyone dug into the oysters Rockefeller and Smoked Trout, washing it down with a sweet white Grenache from Rocky's cellar. Jokes and innuendo filled the air, the gentleman guests playfully groping the girls beneath -- and sometimes above -- the tables. The girls handled it with their usual aplomb, keeping their underwear on and mostly free of intruders as everyone finished the first course. Again the attendants dealt with bussing and serving efficiently, and each person had a Caesar Salad complete with anchovies and fresh parmesan. Cracked pepper topped each and the game was on to see who could finish first and get back to groping.

Rocky held up his wine glass and rang it with his fork, getting everyone's attention. "I would like to propose a toast to the lovely Ari, who has already succeeded in bringing new and influential customers to the Kingdom. To Ari Mondigo!" he toasted.

"Hear hear!"

"Cheers to Ari!"

... and so on, came the toasts. Ari blushed; but accepted the accolades by standing with a bow to each table. "Thank you all for coming!" she said, taking her seat again after more applause.

Christina smiled. "Fun, huh girlfriend?" she asked Ari. "Hey babe, these guys are some of the most influential in our country, and they are here to meet you honey." she added.

Rocky nodded his agreement. "Exactly babe. Ari matters!" he told her, toasting silently and taking another swallow of his wine.

The main course was rack of lamb with all the trimmings. Mint sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans with grated onions and butter. The lamb was done to perfection, and melted in your mouth. There was very little conversation as people carved and chewed the feast. Each table had a bottle of eight-year old Australian Cabernet to wash down the delicious dishes, and by the time the course was finished most of the men were 'lubricated' for the auction.

Rocky returned to the stage with Ari in tow. "Okay guys." he called for their attention. "Time to see who really appreciates this beautiful woman!" he told them. "But first a few words from our guest of honor." He handed the microphone to Ari.

"Hey guys -- nice to meet you!" she began, giggling. "I just want you all to know that I really appreciate your attention and your attendance here tonight. Rocky told me earlier that you are here for me -- well I would just like to say -- I am here for you on this special evening. I am so lucky to be chosen for this elite club, a family of girls who help each other, watch out for one another, and genuinely want the best for each other. And to Rocky and his wonderful woman Christina, I say bravo -- for a job well done. Thank you, and may your bidding be generous!" she said, bowing to the applause and catcalls that lasted several minutes.

Rocky was still beaming as he took back the mike. "Gentlemen we will start the bidding at fifty-thousand. Do I have fifty?" he asked. A hand went up. "The bid is fifty, do I have sixty?" he called. Two more hands were waved. "That's sixty for Greg and seventy for Randy -- do I have eighty?" he called. The bidding continued for nearly fifteen minutes, the guests extra generous in their inebriated state. Finally Rocky said "I have three hundred, do I hear three-fifty?"

Ric Guzman raised his hand. "Five hundred!" he shouted.

Rocky looked at their faces as the room went silent. "I have five hundred from Mister Ricardo Guzman. Are we all done?" he asked. Ric stood up in victory. "Going once.... Going twice.... SOLD to Ric Guzman for five hundred thousand pesos!" Rocky glanced over at Ari and winked. She had just made more than fifteen thousand US dollars! "Ric, come and claim your prize!" Rocky said, taking Ari's hand and holding it up.

She watched Ricardo Guzman walking toward her, his ruggedly handsome features not unattractive at all -- in fact,he's kind of cute! she thought. He got to the stage and Rocky handed her off, reminding him to 'be good to her'. He gazed into the deep pools that were her eyes, took her hand, and asked her to please join him for a drink. She nodded enthusiastically and followed him back to his table. Mary Ann had already moved to the table with Emy and Lib.

He pulled out her chair and seated her politely, then took his place across from her. "You look so wonderful this evening Miss Ari Mondigo. Ric told her. "I can see why Rocky has spoken so highly of you." he added. He called the attendant with a wave. "What's your pleasure, hun?" he asked.

"I'll have a margarita thank you." Ari replied, wanting something a bit stronger than wine for the remainder of the party.

"Margarita it is. And I'll have a Jack and water." Ric told the attendant. "So who is Ari Mondigo?" he asked. "I mean, where do you see yourself in the future?" he clarified, showing apparently genuine interest in her. Their drinks arrived and Ric clinked his glass to hers. "To Ari Mondigo -- whoever she is and wherever she is going!" he toasted.

"Thank you kind sir!" Ari replied, blushing beneath the makeup. "So... um... what is it you do, Mister Guzman?" she asked.

"Oh please Ari, not so formal. Call me Ric." he told her. "I am senior partner at a good law firm in Makati. I represent mostly company executives and a few politicians in whatever litigation they may be faced with. Kinda boring really." he laughed.

Ari laughed with him, enjoying the initial contact. "And what do you do for fun to get away from your boring job?" she asked, smiling at him. She took another long swallow of her drink, feeling the warmth of the alcohol spreading through her belly.

"Well, I have pretty nice boat at Boracai, and a nice little resort up in Laguna. I spend time with -- er -- friends enjoying the out of doors and the sea when I have time." Ric began. "I think I might like to spend some of that time with you." he added.

"You flatter me Ric; but I think that might be possible." she replied, rubbing her foot against his calf under the table.

"Let me assure you Ari, any flattery coming your way is strictly deserved." Ric told her, returning the footsy move.

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers