Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

Ari gazed into his eyes and found them kind. She knew instinctively that she could trust this man. "So, Ric. You've paid a high price for my company this evening. How would you like to enjoy your first dessert course?" she asked.

"Hmmm.... Good question Ari...." he stammered, not accustomed to such a forward approach.

"Anything you like." Ari added.

Ric stood up. "You know, I've always wanted to take a woman in the mouth while she laid on top of a table." he said.

Ari removed her shoes and stood up, pushing the drinks to one side and laying back so her head was over the edge in front of him. She smiled up at him. "Well?" she said, giggling. When he didn't move right away she reached over and deftly unfastened his fly, allowing his semi-erect penis to fall free. "Like this?" she whispered, reaching back to pull his hips forward and taking his organ deep into her wet mouth. She suckled at his meat until he was fully erect, his eight inches getting very close to the entrance to her throat.

Ricardo Guzman stood there with the lovely woman's mouth on his cock, enjoying the heat of her oral cavity. His fingers gently grasped her jaw and he began fucking her face with slow, easy thrusts. She was talented, and accepted his full length into her mouth without losing the ability to use her tongue. Even with the alcohol, her abilities as a fellatrice would not allow him to last long. His fingers roamed over the firm orbs of her breasts, bringing her nipples to full erection as he moved his penis inside her throat. He looked down at his penetration, then withdrew his organ slowly. "May I cum in your mouth?" he asked. She nodded eagerly and engulfed his cock again, sucking hard on the meaty cudgel. Without a lot of grunting or moaning he emptied his load into her mouth, holding his penis inside her as she worked her tongue to clean him up. Then he withdrew as his cock softened. He helped her up to her feet, then onto her chair, then took his seat again. "That was a very nice start Ari." Ric told her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Ric. But I will need more than that to satisfy your payment." Ari said, chuckling softly. "But we don't have to rush. I mean there's no hurry, right?" she added.

"Right you are Ari." he replied, smiling at the beauty across the table.

Ari looked around the room. Everyone was engaged in some form of sexual activity, even Rocky and Christina. Although they both appeared to be sitting calmly at their table, Ari could see the subtle motion of her hand. The look on Rocky's face was priceless! Carlina was on her knees with Walt Garcia's cock in her mouth, slowly taking it deep as his hands pushed on the back of her head. Ellie, meanwhile was sitting on Randy's lap with his meat in her pussy as Becky spread her cheeks and pushed her tongue up Ellie's butt. Ronni had her feet on the table and was madly rubbing her crotch through her panties. Emy was sitting at the edge of the table, her legs draped over Wil's shoulders as he slid his penis into her ass. Lib was eagerly sucking on Greg's erection; but she was upside down and he was sucking her wet pussy at the same time. She looked around for Mary Ann, not finding her at first -- then she noticed one of the attendants was seated at a table off to the side, and Mary Ann was gobbling his erection hungrily. Quite a sight!

Ric smiled as they watched. Rocky always put on such great parties! Ari had finished another drink, so he waved to the attendant for another round and gulped down his own. He noticed Ari staring at him. "What is it, sweetie?" he asked, taking her hand and giving it a squeeze.

"I guess watching all of this sex makes me horny!" she giggled. "What can I do for you, Ric?" she asked, absent-mindedly rubbing a nipple through her thin blouse.

"You know what?" Ric began. "I would love to see you do a sexy striptease for everyone, on the stage, with the band!" he replied. "We can make some more trouble after that."

Ari thought for a moment, then said "excuse me for just a minute." Then she got up and went over to Rocky's table and whispered Ric's request in his ear.

"Great idea!" Rocky said, getting up and walking to the bandstand. He asked about them playing an appropriate song for a striptease, and they came up with 'Legs'. "Perfect!" he told them. "Just wait for my queue." Then he went back and told Ari the plan. Rocky walked up on stage, bringing a chair with him as suggested by Ari. He tapped the microphone to get everyone's attention -- or almost everyone. "Our auction winner has requested that Ari perform for all of us, so here she is dancing to the tune 'Legs' -- Let's give it up for Ari Mondigo!" he applauded and left the stage as Ari walked on and took a seat on the chair, crossing her long legs.

Ari looked over at the bandleader and nodded. The band started playing a good cover version of the ZZ Top hit, and Ari was in motion. The leg on top swung up, giving everyone a long look at the transparent crotch of her mesh panties, then she sat with her legs spread wide and her hips thrusting out toward the audience. She stood up, giving the audience 'the look' then turned around and rotated her ass in their direction, reaching down to tug the hem of her tight mini up until just the lower cleft of her ass was showing, then she bent over at the waist. She couldn't wait any longer, and unleashed her 'secret weapon'. In a flash the skirt was simply gone! There was a small seam along one hip that concealed a Velcro 'zipper'! Ari gyrated to the beat, her hips writhing wildly as her fingers pulled and pinched at her nipples through the thin blouse. Then the blouse was gone, same Velcro zipper trick, and she cupped and squeezed her lush breasts as she pursed her lips as if kissing the entire audience. She was down to her mesh panties now, and she turned around to show everyone -- but especially Rick -- her taut backside. She could feel his gaze as she bent over fully, reaching back to pull the thong from the crevice between her cheeks. She willed her sphincter to 'wink' at him as her hips continued to writhe to the music. Then the song ended, and she stood back up and turned around. The audience -- those who could get up -- were giving her a standing ovation! She bowed politely, blowing them a kiss, then padded off the stage and back to the table.

Ric was sitting with his hand in his lap, slowly stroking his erect cock. He smiled at her. "You see what that did to me?" he asked. "Now come over here and turn around. I want to watch that sexy bottom while I take the last garment off of you body." Ric said. Ari turned around and backed over to him, allowing his strong hands to position her between his legs; but facing the table. He put his hand between her shoulder blades and pushed. "Bend over honey." he said. He hooked his fingers under the thin waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down, dropping them down to her feet as his hands molded the firm flesh of her bottom.

Ari felt his lips as he began kissing her buttocks. "Mmmmmm." she mewled. His lips nibbled every square inch of her derriere, teasing at the crevice but not diving in. Then his tongue began to trail its way from the top of her crack, his hands massaging her cheeks. "Ohhhhhhhhh....Yessss...." she moaned when the tip of his tongue made first contact with her little wrinkle, rimming the edges of her ring before worming a few millimeters inside. His thumbs pulled her wide, spreading the tiny opening just enough for his curled oral intruder to push halfway into her asshole. "Gawdddd... Suck my ass... Eat my nasty bottom..." she groaned, reaching her own hands back to pull her butt open for him. She felt his fingers gently probing at her vulva, spreading the natural fluids up and down her slit before sliding inside her cunt. Then his digits were gone....

Ric pulled her upright and spun her around to face him. His raging hardon stood up proud and strong in his lap as he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. "Sit on me baby!" he told her, pulling her knees apart and lifting her hips over his exposed manhood. "Let me feel that hot pussy around my dick." Then he felt the head of his cock pressed against her wet folds. She stabbed her long wet tongue into his mouth and drove her hips downward. "MMMMphhhh." he mumbled, his erection completely engulfed by the seething cauldron of her vaginal channel. His hands went around her hips to grip her sweet cheeks, guiding her body as they writhed in raw passion.

"Ohmygawd.... Ohmygawd.... Fuck me Ric... Fuck me...." she heard herself say. The friction of his pubic bone against her clit drove her wild with each thrust, and the perfect stretching of her wet canal was heaven the rest of the time. She felt the tip of a finger at her anal port, and she found herself squirming back toward the intruder. "Put it in me..." she whispered. "Put it up my ass..... AHHHHHHYESSSS." she growled as the two intruders moved in unison -- in and out of her twin holes. The moved as one, their organs meshing and manipulating each other as their passions grew. Fifteen minutes passed. Then twenty. The abruptly he lifted her up and off of his organ.

"I want to cum in your ass, Ari. Please let me have your ass." Ric pleaded.

"Of course, lover." Ari replied, turning around and bending over the table. She reached back and pulled her buttocks wide. "Come to me now and fuck my tight asshole!" she hissed at him, slipping a finger from each hand into her anus.

Ric deposited a glob of his spittle at her tiny hole and worked it inside with a finger. "Damn your ass is tight girl. Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yesssssssss." Ari replied. "I promise you will love it."

He pushed the finger all the way into her mucky chute, rotating it to thoroughly coat her insides, then he pushed his cock back into her wet pussy. "Just getting it wet darling." he said, hearing her whimper. His thumbs pried her back door open, and he pushed the bulbous head inside. "Awwwwwgawdd.." he grunted as her sphincter muscle clenched around his cock.

"Push it into my bottom, nice and easy baby." Ari whispered.

Ric watched in amazement as his penis disappeared into Ari's snug rectal canal, the wrinkles of her sphincter disappearing as it was stretched open. Her muscles clenched and squeezed at his shaft, pulling him deeper until he was all the way inside, his pubic hair tickling her buttocks. "Gawd Ari. Your ass is incredible!" he whispered hoarsely. She spasmed her rectal muscles around his organ, giving him a little preview of what lie ahead of him.

"FUCK ME!" she squealed. "FUCK MY ASS!"

Ric took a deep breath and began stroking in and out of the incredibly snug orifice, moving slowly so as not to cum too soon. His pace gradually picked up until he was well and truly buttfucking the beautiful girl, her squeals of pleasure driving him ever closer. He leaned over and reached beneath her torso to fondle her breasts, molding and kneading the sensitive orbs as his cock drove deep into her ass. The pitch and intensity of her moans and squeals were growing, and he felt the first spasms as she began to climax. He couldn't hold back either, as the clenching muscles of her snug butthole gripped and released his shaft. He pounded into her bottom with long powerful strokes, a blast of his semen unleashed with each one. "Gawd your ass feels so good... so hot... so tight..." he grunted, his thrusts slowing down as his balls were emptied completely. His knees were trembling, his legs simply too overwhelmed to stand. Ric sat back on his chair, looking straight at the puffy, reddened opening into her backside. "Gawd that's beautiful Ari!" he told her, slipping a finger into her cum-drenched butt.

"Holy fuck!" she whispered hoarsely, pushing herself up. She turned around and leaned down to kiss him on the mouth. "Damn that was nice!" she told him, returning to her chair. She collapsed, her legs splayed wide as she felt his cum oozing from her asshole onto the seat. "I think I need some napkins here!" she laughed.

The attendant had been waiting, watching the raw scene, then caught Ric's eye and quickly retrieved another round of drinks and a stack of napkins. Ari smiled at him. "Thank you!" she said, grabbing several napkins and raising her hips to put them beneath her leaking bottom. Getting that taken care of, she smiled at Ric across the table and raised her glass. "To the best assfuck I've ever had!" she toasted. "You really know how to make a girls ass hot!" she added.

They relaxed for a bit, watching the various lewd activities around the room. Christina was on Rocky's lap; but facing away from him. From the look on their faces, he was in her back door. Lib was riding Wil Gomez in her tight asshole, reverse cowgirl style. Ari watched in amazement as the tiny girl took nine inches of meat all the way up her butt. Mary Ann had recruited two guys, Luke and Randy, and was taking one down her throat and one up her backside while spread across the table. Everyone else was doing someone else, including Emy and Ronni who were sixty-nineing on the stage. Ronni, who was on top, had a string of anal beads in her butt, and Emy was alternating between pulling two or three out and stuffing them back in -- all the while sucking the amazon beauty's gushing pussy.

"This is fun!" Ari said, smiling at Ric Guzman. "I hope we're not done yet!"

Ric laughed loudly, taking another swallow of his Jack Daniels. "I think we can give it another go -- but give me a litte break, huh?" he replied. "Perhaps we can recruit some help next time!" he suggested.

Ari looked at him quizzically. "Help?" she asked.

"Sure. I mean we'll find one of the other guests to join us, and we can enjoy you together." he clarified. "Does that sound like fun?" he asked.

Ari thought about it for a minute.Oh hell... "Mmmm. I've never done that before; but it does sound like it could be fun!" she answered.

Thirty minutes and another margarita went by, and Randy Montrez came over. "Mind if I join you for a drink?" he asked. He was completely naked; but so was everyone else by this time. Nobody seemed the least bit self-conscious.

"Sure, have a seat!" Ari said, holding out her hand.

Randy took her hand and gave it a gentle kiss. "A pleasure, dear one!" he said.

Ric called the attendant over. "What is your pleasure sir?" he asked.

Randy laughed, reaching over to fondle Ari's breast. "I'll have some of this, I think." he said. "Oh yes, a beverage. I'll have a martini please. Shaken with two olives." he replied.

"And another round for the lady and myself." Ric told him.

The attendant returned quickly with the order and placed the drinks correctly.

Randy held his glass up and was joined by Ric and Ari. "To the most beautiful women in the world!" he toasted, then looked at Ari. "and their queen!" he added.

"Hear hear!" Ric toasted, taking a long pull on his drink.

Randy seemed to be comfortable joining right in with the two of them, and Ric appeared to be okay with it as well. "So, Ari. Do you like being spanked?" he asked.

"Well... I..." Ari stammered, unsure how to answer that one.

"Oh..." Randy chuckled. "Not as a punishment my dear. Just for fun and... stimulation." he clarified. "I noticed you do have quite a nice bum." he complimented her. "Why don't you just come over here and bend yourself over my lap so I can inspect it for myself?" he suggested, pushing his chair back and patting the tops of his thighs.

Ari looked quickly at Ric. He nodded, and she slowly stood up and walked to Randy's side. His hands guided her as she bent over until her belly was pressed against his legs, her bottom sticking straight up at his leering gaze. She felt his fingers gently begin to roam over her firm cheeks, his lewd comments a side benefit to the sensations.

"That's it my dear... just relax... I promise I won't hurt you..."SMACK came the first one on her right cheek, his thumb wriggling in her crack. "Your little bum is so firm darling, so nice for..."SMACK came the second one on her left cheek, his little pinky tracing the crevice. Randy looked over at Ric and motioned for him to slide his chair closer. "That's my naughty girl..."SMACK-SMACK this time both cheeks were covered and his hand remained, kneading the firm flesh. Ric slid his chair into position and lifted her head onto his lap. "My friend would like to enjoy your mouth now darling. Suck his cock while I..."SMACK "get some color in your pretty little bottom."

At first it was a little humiliating, having her body draped over this man's lap while he spanked her upturned fanny. But now she was getting the idea, and wrapped her soft lips around Ric's flaccid penis. "Gulphhhh" she yelped as the hand came down on her behind again. She suckled the organ and felt it growing in her mouth. "Galkkk." she grunted with another smack. Then Ric's hands took her head and he started fucking her face. She felt Randy's fingers probing between her legs, first finding the soaking wetness of her cunt, then the still-sensitive ring of her anus. She could feel Randy's erection pushing against her bare belly as his fingers moved in both of her openings and Ric forced his organ into her throat. It was exquisite and very, very nasty -- and she loved it.

Randy moved her slowly, making sure her oral contact was not disturbed as he brought Ari to her feet. She was bent over with Ric's cock still in her mouth as he stood behind her and positioned his dick at her moist slit and pushed inside. "Gawd you are SO HOT!" he howled, gripping her lithe hips and slamming into her seething tunnel.

"Nnnggg.. Nnnggg.. NAGhhhh... Nngggg... GAKnnnggg." Ari squealed as her body was buffeted by thrusts from both ends. She felt Randy push his thick thumb into her backside, driving it to the hilt in her receptive bottom.Perfection! she thought.

The two men fucked her hard for fifteen minutes, then traded places. Randy took her mouth while Ric shoved his raging hardon into her superheated cunt. Another fifteen minutes and the repositioned, laying Ari across the table. Randy stayed with her mouth, throat-fucking her with her head laid back against the table's edge while Ric pushed her legs back and sodomized her again. Flashes went off as Rocky caught the action for posterity. He moved in close and got a shot of Randy's eight-incher all the way inside her mouth, then got another closeup of Ric's splitting her anus wide. Ten minutes later she experienced an intense orgasm, and her spasming body brought the two men to climax as well. Both men remained inside her until their loads were fully deposited, then withdrew and sat down with Ari splayed across the table in front of them. She looked spent.

Rocky took one last shot of the thoroughly-fucked beauty, then reached over to caress her swelling breast. He waited until her eyes fluttered open, a broad smile crossing her face. "Good party, honey?" he asked. "Welcome aboard!"

Randy and Ric helped Ari up and to her feet. She looked down at her body, semen dripping from her chin and oozing out of her holes and down her legs. She giggled. "I'm thinking... time for some cleanup!" she said. Christina came over to her and threw a terry robe over her shoulders.

"Right this way honey. We'll use the shower by the pool." Christina told her, guiding her out the back way so as not to parade her past the attendants.

Fifteen minutes later Ari reappeared at the table, cleaned up and dressed -- sort of -- in a skimpy thong bikini, or the bottoms anyway. She smiled at the two men. "Thanks guys!" she said, taking her seat. "Can a lady get a drink around here?" she laughed.

Randy stood up abruptly, as if he had forgotten something. "Be right back!" he told her, padding -- still naked -- over to his clothing and pulling a stack of bills from his wallet. He returned and handed the bills to her. "And thank you dear. Most enjoyable!" he told her. It was another ten thousand P.

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers