Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Ric handed her an envelope too, gripping it so she couldn't take it at first. "As long as we can meet again soon!" he winked, then let the envelope go. Inside were eleven fifty-thousand P notes. He had given her the half-million from the auction and another fifty thousand tip.

This has been one hell of a party! Ari thought, smiling to herself. She picked up her glass and held it high. "To my very generous patrons, thank you!" she toasted. She looked around the room. Mary Ann was still working two cocks; but everyone else was motionless. Emy looked like she was asleep on Walt Garcia's lap, her head on his shoulder. Lib was lying on top of a table on her belly, her tiny butt covered in sticky semen.Looks like everybody had fun! Ari thought.

It was nearly two in the morning, and the party wound to a stop. Mary Ann finally finished getting her last two loads of the night, the attendants began what would be a lengthy cleanup, the guests were escorted out to the parking garage, and the girls wandered upstairs for a well-deserved slumber.

Ari's Welcome Aboard Party was an unqualified success.

** Coming soon... Rocky visits Korea **

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers