Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Thank you Bibi; but I would like to hear Chong's report as well." Rocky said.

She sat silently for a moment, then smiled at Rocky and continued her story. "I have learned that the gentlemen clients of RKS have a far greater respect for a girl than anyone in the modeling business here in Korea. I have been treated like royalty, pleasured beyond anything I have known, and compensated far better than I expected. So I would have to say, yes... I am finding Bibi's words to be true." Chong told him, looking in his eyes the entire time.

Rocky was impressed. It seemed that once again Bibi and Charlie had recruited a star for his universe. Chong was beautiful, eloquent, and apparently quite sexual. He would find out for himself just how sexual she was; but for now he had no more 'business' questions. He smiled broadly at her and nodded. "I must say, Miss Lee, you are a wonderfully eloquent young woman. RKS would be lucky to find more girls with such a combination of poise and beauty." Rocky told her.

Their drinks finally arrived. Charlie said something to the server in Korean, in a tone Rocky recognized. He was not happy about the slow service, and would not tolerate it further. The server apologized, first to Charlie in Korean, then to the rest of us in English. Then she bowed and departed the room. A few minutes later the manager came in and apologized profusely, pledging immediate improvement and a discount on the bill. As he spoke several attendants came in with food carts, loading up their private buffet with the best dishes in the house. Then they were all gone; but not before another apology from the manager.

Charlie appeared to be appeased; but he would be keeping them on their toes the rest of the evening. "Shall we select some food?" he suggested, rising from his seat and pulling Bibi's chair out for her. Rocky did the same on his side, giving Chong an assist. They walked over to the 'cold' side, each taking a plate before perusing the delicacies. There was a small selection of sushi, both raw and cooked – clearly a favorite of Chong as she chose three pieces. Rocky took an unagi himself, while Charlie and Bibi both skipped those particular seafood choices, moving on to the smoked tilapia and trout. There were salads, asian pasta dishes, and of course rice – both steamed and fried. Their plates full, they walked back to the table. Then Charlie called for more. "We should choose some meat to cook while we enjoy these selections!" he told them.

"Oh Charlie, you should make those selections. We trust you." Bibi suggested.

Charlie looked at the three of them, finding no objections. They sat down while he went to the 'hot' side and selected short ribs and BBQ beef to grill and returned to the table. "Here we go..." he said, taking his seat. He leaned over and adjusted the grill temperature, then demonstrated his mastery of chopsticks by flipping ribs and flank steaks onto the grill that dominated the center of their table until the cooking surface was covered. "Now it is each to his own. Choose a piece you like and make sure it is cooked to your liking." Charlie told them, chuckling.

Rocky loved this particular ambience, preparing your own foods right at your table. It was similar to the Teppan ambience from Japan or the Chinese Hot Pot environment. The social benefits of such surrounding were big, as you could simply engage in conversations as much – or as little – as you wanted. Meals in such environments could be quick or drawn out as needs dictated, and Rocky was in no hurry this time.

Chong was definitely relaxing, enjoying the company of 'the man from Manila' as she feasted on the delicious food. "Mmmmm... this is fantastic sushi!" she exclaimed, taking the last mouthful of the 'Dragon Roll' on her plate. She had made herself a dish of soy sauce with a very heavy dose of wasabi, and dipped each bite into the spicy sauce. Her eyes watered a little; but she wore so little makeup that it was not a problem.

Dinner proceeded with much small talk and no further issues with the service. The manager brought in a cart with the final course, a fine ice cream flavored with mint and topped with fresh fruits of the region. A bottle of a local aperitif topped the course.

The ride back to the hotel was mostly quiet, Chong snuggling Rocky pretty close while Bibi did the same with Charlie. Rocky was not surprised when Chong whispered in his ear. "May I be with you tonight?" she asked, more straightforward than he expected.

"Of course dear. It will be my privilege." Rocky replied, pulling her closer. That was all the discussion they needed. Bibi winked at him from her seat opposite them in the back of the Benz limo, a gesture he returned. They arrived at the executive entrance and Jimmy popped out and around to open their door. Rocky waved to let Charlie out first.

"No-no, we do not use this entrance!" Charlie laughed. "It's only for special guests."

Rocky climbed out and assisted Chong, then he popped his head back inside the car. "See you two in the morning." he said, a knowing grin on his face.

Jimmy bowed respectfully. "I will pick you up here at eight-thirty sir." he said.

"Make that eight-fifteen if you would please Jimmy, and thanks." Rocky said, returning the bow and taking Chong's arm. They were in his suite within minutes, the lovely hostess looking disappointed when he arrived with his own woman on his arm. "Make yourself comfortable Chong. Perhaps we can enjoy the view on the balcony for a bit?" Rocky suggested, pressing the remote panel to open the drapes to reveal the large picture window and the glass doors to the veranda. "A liqueur or wine for my girl?" he asked, opening the bar. He poured himself a cognac.

"Um... yes. I'll have what you are having!" Chong replied.

He poured one for her before heading to the bedroom. "I'm just going to get a little more comfortable." he told her.

"And I'll freshen up – if that's okay?" she asked.

"Of course!" he replied. He went into the bedroom and pulled open the wardrobe, pleased that his clothes had been pressed and returned while he was out. He removed his jacket, shirt, and trousers and pulled on his silk smoker, tying the belt at his waist. Then he walked back out to the living room and grabbed his drink and cigarettes. He was about to go out onto the veranda when Chong came out of the bathroom. He let out a soft whistle as he took in her nearly-naked form.

She was wearing a very skimpy royal blue satin bikini with a top that could barely contain her firm breasts. She gave him a sensuous smile. "Like what you see?" she asked softly, turning her body as only a model can. She turned around and bent forward a bit, showing him her backside that was barely concealed by the suit. "I've heard you like bums." Chong said. "Do you like mine?"

"Oh yes honey, very much." Rocky said, his mouth both dry and watering at the same time. "Shall we get to know each other in the fresh air?" he suggested, nodding toward the balcony doors. She acknowledged his suggestion by slithering over to his side, taking his arm and her drink, and walking with him to the doors. As with many of the features here, the doors opened as they sensed the approach. The fresh air was pleasantly humid, the temperature finally comfortable. He let her lead the way, taking in the perfectly formed curves of her rounded bottom.Damn, what a perfect ass! he thought.

They sat on the plush loveseat and took in the view. From their vantage point atop one of the tallest buildings in the area they could see the glistening waves in the distance along with the still-bustling streets of town below. "Beautiful view.' Rocky said. He picked up his pack of smokes. "Do you mind?" he asked.

"Not at all. Mind if I join you?" Chong replied.

Rocky pulled one out and offered her the pack. She took one and he lit them both, hers first. "I only do this when I'm traveling. I don't know why." he told her, taking a deep draw and blowing a ring.

"I don't smoke often either. But in special company it can be enjoyable." Chong replied.

They sipped their rich drinks and shared the social pleasure of the cigarettes as they enjoyed the view. Few words were spoken or needed. Rocky finally broke the silence. "So Chong, it seems you have already established your place here with RKS." he began, lightly squeezing her exposed thigh. "I would like to understand your goals and aspirations." he asked her. He chuckled. "I mean we all like sex, and getting paid for something so enjoyable is nice; but the future cannot be just more of the same."

Chong nodded her agreement, placing her soft hand on his leg and returning the squeeze. "Oh I agree with that; but I think I have many years remaining before I would have to choose something else. My objective here is to do everything I can to help Charlie build his clientele and keep them happy. I see my body as a tool, and as with any professional I employ my tools to the best of my ability." she said. "I would hope that my future would include the possibility of continuing in some capacity with RKS. Recruiting, training, marketing, all of these areas hold interest for me."

Rocky put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. "You know dear, in all my years in this business I have never had a girl so young show so much interest in anything other than making lots of money for fucking." he laughed. "You really are quite a treasure, Chong Lee." he said, leaning toward her and kissing the fragrant softness of her hair. He felt her fingers roaming along his leg, moving beneath the fabric of his smoking jacket.

"You know, Rocky, you don't really have any first-hand knowledge of my skills. How can you be so sure about me?" she asked. Her fingers found his soft penis and began gently stroking. "I would be pleased to demonstrate those skills if you wish." she whispered. She turned her head toward him and planted a wet kiss on his neck.

"I wish." was all Rocky said.

Chong's lips were soft, wet, and willing as she took his organ into her mouth. Her fingers fondled his balls and tickled his anus as she sucked him to full erection. She moaned softly, working her tongue around the head and shaft as she began slowly moving up and down on his meat. She slowly withdrew, looking up at him. "You have a delicious cock, Mister Ramirez." she said, returning quickly to engulf his member in her hot oral cavern.

Rocky let her fellate him for what seemed like an hour but was more like fifteen minutes. His hands roamed her form, pulling the ties on her suit to free her luscious titties and reaching down to gently massage the dampness between her legs. She shifted her position, allowing him access to her behind, and he ran his hand down beneath her suit and over the firm cheeks. She mewled her approval when he affectionately ran his finger around her tight anal wrinkle. Rocky pulled her head up from his lap, pushing her back and dropping to his knees on the floor. "I must taste you Chong." he told her, lowering his head to kiss and gently lick the silky skin of her legs. "My god you are sexy!" he whispered, taking in the fragrant musk emanating from her pussy.

She had enjoyed sucking his dick, and could tell she was going to enjoythis even more. She let his hands guide her body, giving him whatever access he wanted while making himshow her what that was. His lips on her inner thighs made her whole body tingle while his hands roamed her flesh, exploring her flesh with the skill of a truly expert lover. She was about to pull his head into her splayed pussy when he deliberately bypassed the center of her passion, his lips and tongue gliding around her moist pit to capture her nipples one at a time. His hands molded and fondled the firm flesh of her breasts as his tongue flicked wildly at the erect little buds. Then he worked his way back down over her belly, his fingers still tweaking her sensitive boobies. "Ahhhhh.... So nice..." she mewled. His mouth arrived at her 'landing strip' and she could stand it no longer. Her hands pushed his head at the same time her hips rotated back, and she gripped his ears to pull his face into her pussy. "Eat me lover, taste my hot pussy!" she ordered.

Rocky let her make that move, burrowing his tongue deep into her wetness before lapping at her soft folds and tracing his oral digit from her puckering anus up to her erect clit. Then he pulled away slightly. "I do like a woman who knows what she wants." Rocky told her. He pushed his thick middle finger into her cunt and began flailing at her pleasure center with his tongue. He added a second digit inside her vaginal channel, skewering her heated pussy as he flicked at her clitoris. "Mmmm. Tasty..." he said hoarsely. His finger was being gripped by her muscles, and he could tell she wasn't far from cumming. He wanted her to. His free hand moved up to hold her in place and he worked her to a frenzy with his lips, tongue, and the three fingers now plunging into her wet cunt. She moaned, then squealed, then howled in ecstasy, her fingers gripping his ears and hair as her hips gyrated wildly under his ministrations.

"GAWDYESS... EAT ME BABY... MAKE ME CUM... AHH.. AHHH... AHHHH.... YIEEEAHHHHmmmOHHHGAWD..." she howled, her orgasm completely overcoming whatever modesty she may have started with. Chong was, at that moment, out of control of her body. She could feel her pussy pumping out what felt like quarts of her fluids as her lover drove her past the peak and over the edge with his mouth and fingers. She loved a cock; but there was nothing like a man who knew how to eat pussy – and Rocky knew how. Her body trembled and spasmed as she regained her breath, her fingers tickling at his ears rather than yanking on them. She felt his fingers slowly withdraw from her soaked vagina, his tongue and lips kissing her inner thighs and bellow as he let her down easy. "GAWD that was good!" she exclaimed, ruffling his hair before she pushed his head away and closed her legs. "No more!" she said, giggling.

Rocky pulled himself back up onto the loveseat and gave her a soft kiss. "Girl, that was as good as it gets." he told her, licking his lips and the area around them. "You have one of the sweetest pussies I've ever tasted – and it is so fucking hot!" he told her. Then he picked up both of their glasses, handing one to her.

Before he could toast, she took over. "To hot delicious pussy!" she laughed, drinking the rest of her cognac in a single swallow. She reached for the cigarettes. "Need a smoke, lover boy?" she asked, pulling two out without waiting for his response. She put the stick in his mouth and lit it, doing the same with hers. After a deep draw, she laughed. "Holy shit that was hot!" she exclaimed. "But now I have had a nice climax and you're still sitting there. You getting blue ones yet?" she giggled.

Rocky couldn't take his eyes of the Korean beauty. Her features were so exotic, her body so perfectly shaped. He wanted her in Manila; but knew that would be trouble. Perhaps he could just arrange visits to Seoul more regularly now that Chong was here.Hmmmm he thought. "No, they're not blue – at least I don't think they are. Maybe you should check." he laughed.

Chong got up to go inside and get the bottle of Cognac to refresh their drinks, feeling his gaze on her naked bottom as she walked away. She didn't really know what she expected; but it wasn'tthis. She returned with the bottle and the ice bucket, and poured a refill for both of them. "To you, sir." she toasted. "May your skills be enjoyed by deserving women!" she added, taking a long swallow. "And now, sir, I must know your pleasure!" she said, standing up. She reached between her legs to spread her vulva. "Do you wish to fuck my pussy?" she asked, then she spun around and bent over, reaching back to pull her cheeks wide. "Or perhaps your reputation is correct and you would like to fuck me in my ass?"

Rocky laughed. "Maybe I want both?" he suggested. "And perhaps I would like to cum in your mouth?" he added. In a flash Chong was kneeling at his feet, pushing his knees apart to gain access. He grunted as her lips rippled down to his root, sucking his hard organ into her throat. "Mmmm... Suck it baby... Suck it nice..." he said softly. When it was rock hard she withdrew and knelt atop his loins, pressing her lips against his as she lowered the dripping cauldron of her cunt onto his meat. Her kiss was a driving force of lust as her hips moved in perfect thrusts, impaling her pussy on his cock. He reached down and grasped her hips, trying to guide her movements; but she shook her head and stopped.

"Let me give you this pleasure, Rocky." Chong whispered. "Let me show you why I am the best." she added, smiling as she gripped his shaft with her muscles. "Let me fuck you with my body!" she hissed, her hips slowly working up and down on his penis. She picked up the pace until her hips were flailing at him, pounding her vaginal sheath down onto his erection over and over again. She felt a little twitch and stopped, looking him in the eye. "You see Rocky, I know how to take you to the edge and keep you there – just as you did to me." she told him. She began to move again slowly, then she leaned close and whispered in his ear. "Put your finger in my ass lover."

This girl is amazing! Rocky thought, his cock enjoying the wet grip of her hot pussy as she banged away with her hips. He reached around to knead the firm flesh of her backside, his fingers lightly tracing the crevice between her perfect cheeks. Then she whispered again. "I said put your finger in my ASS, lover!" she hissed. His digits found the snug wrinkle of her sphincter, surprised that it was already damp. He dipped lower to gather some of her own lube from her gushing cunt and spread it around the tight hole. "In.... My.... Asshole, dammit!" she ordered, pushing her hips back toward his fingers. She had stopped moving her hips.

Chong knew she was putting on a good show; but it felt right to do this. Rocky might not be a paying customer; but she owed the job to him – and owed him a demonstration of her talents. She willed the muscles of her cunt to work at his shaft without the friction of thrusts as she waited for him to do as she had asked. She felt the tip of his finger at her small entrance, and leaned over to kiss his ear. "Push it in baby, nice and slow..." she whispered. A little pressure and the tip was inside. "That's it lover, feel the pressure from your finger on your cock." More pressure and it was in to the first knuckle. "Mmmmm... I love that baby. Can you feel the muscles in my ass now?" she asked lewdly, squeezing his digit with the muscles of her anal chute. "Push it all the way up my butt now honey. I want it." She felt the digit push it's way to the hilt in her bottom, and slowly began to move her hips again. "I feel so wonderfully filled with your beautiful cock and your finger." she said softly. "But I want to feel your hard cock in my tight asshole."

Rocky heard that and lifted her hips to withdraw from her pussy. She reached down to position the bulbous head against her sphincter as he pulled out his finger. Then she sank down in one long thrust, burying his shaft in her snug rearend. "Ohgawd honey, your ass is so tight!" he growled. "Just hold still for a minute and let me enjoy the feeling." he asked, his hands gripping her hips. He had never fucked a woman in the ass in this position, and it felt like nothing he'd experienced. He lost himself in another passionate kiss as she drove her tongue into his mouth, her lips sucking at his in raw lust. He could feel the muscles of her rectal chute gripping his organ as she slowly ground her hips against him.

Chong had only had anal intercourse a dozen times in her whole life. At first it had seemed so unnatural and dirty, she really didn't want to do it. But when Charlie had shown her the pleasures of sodomy, the intense sensations for both herself and her lover, she had vowed to be the best at the taboo practice. She lifted her hips a few millimeters at a time in a motion that was designed to drive her lover wild. She worked her rectal muscles around Rocky's shaft, moving up slowly until she could feel the ridge of his head against her anal ring. "Like my ass, lover?" she asked lewdly. "Mmmmm?" When he nodded yes, she slammed her hips down, engulfing his penis with her bottom in one brutal thrust. She let out a whimper, as much for his benefit as anything. "I can't hear you!" she scolded. "Do you like my tight little asshole around your cock?"

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
123456...9