Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

"Like what you see, sir?" she asked, wiggling her backside at him.

"Yes indeed!" Rocky replied, applying lotion to his hands.

"Then please proceed. I can feel the burn already." Chong laughed.

He applied the thick liquid to her shoulders and back, moving down to knead and fondle her buttocks before moving down her thighs, over her taut calves and finally finishing up with her feet. He spent several long minutes with her feet, loving the soft mewls coming from her throat. Then he finally stood up, giving her an affectionate squeeze on her upturned rump before he walked back to the rail. They were almost out of the marina now, and the wooded coastline beckoned in the distance. It was relaxing to be there on the boat, especially so with the pretty girl behind him. He sipped his tea and lit a cigarette, letting the sea breeze take the smoke away. His peace was interrupted by the steward who walked up with a small wireless telephone. "Ship to shore for you sir." She said politely. Rocky nodded and took the handset.

"Ramirez." he said.

"Rocky! Charlie here. Sorry to bother you." Charlie said.

"Not a problem. What's up?" Rocky asked.

"Just wanted to let you know, Bo just quit." Charlie told him. "Brought back all his company property and turned in his badge and cards." he added.

"I guess that about puts a lid on any doubts, doesn't it?" Rocky asked. "Okay, we'll find someone. Thanks for the heads up." Rocky said.

"You going to have any spare time later?" Charlie asked.

"I should have some, I'll call you when I get back to the hotel." Rocky said. "Have Bibi confirm my flight tomorrow, will you?" he asked.

"Will do Rock. Have a pleasant day – and say hello to Chong for me." Charlie said, and the line was closed.

Rocky set the handset down and replaced it with a Danish, covering it with butter. He ate the delicious pastry with very small bites, unlike his usual. He was in no hurry for this time to pass. He sensed her warmth as she walked up next to him. "Sure wish I could help." Chong said, brushing her lips against his shoulder.

"Thanks sweetie. Believe me, you are." Rocky told her.

They relaxed, watching the coastline as Sing expertly piloted the large vessel past the jungle-like terrain. They talked about a variety of things ranging from her aspirations and his goals to gourmet recipes and music.She really is an eloquent young lady. he thought. "You know babe, I get the feeling that you were looking forward to a more – ahem – intimate day. Am I right?" he asked.

"Well sure; but just being here is enough Rocky. I can get sex any time I want it you know – and you make a few bucks every time I get laid." Chong replied, adding a laugh at the end. "If I can help you today in some other way, then it makes me happy." she added.

SIGH "You have no idea. You know, I'm a man and I enjoy sex as much as any man; but women are so much more than just cum receptacles to me. I think you understand that, and I know my homegirls in Manila and my lady Christina understand it. I just wish more men had my views." Rocky told her. "I don't understand why anyone would do what Bo did last night, and I never will." he added.

"Trust me Rocky, women all over the world wish there were more men like you." Chong told him, lightly teasing the thin fur of his arm with her fingernails. "But I think you might relax a little more if you let me show you some pleasuring." she added, letting her fingers slide over to his belly and down to his loins. "Mmmmmm? Why don't you just lay down over here and let Chong take some of your stress away?"

Rocky allowed her to guide him to the lounge where she unfastened his shorts and let them drop to the deck. Then he lay down on the reclined lounge, its surface warmed by the mid-morning sun.

"Now just close your eyes and let it happen." Chong whispered.

He felt her fingers lightly running along the veins on his shaft, her lips and tongue following their lead. She expertly brought his soft organ to a full erection in a few minutes, her lips suckling at the shaft from the side, going around his member until it glistened with her spittle. Her fingers worked up and down as her lips took in the head, her tongue lightly flicking the opening as she began to gently suck. "Mmmmm... that feels really nice honey." Rocky moaned, reaching over to find some part of her body. She deliberately moved away.

Chong pulled her mouth from his meat. "No-no honey. No touching. Just relax and let me pleasure you this time." she scolded him. Her lips returned to his dick, taking it into her mouth and rippling down his shaft to the root. She worked his passion perfectly, slowly working him upright to the edge before gently easing him back.I am doing exactly what he does with a woman! she thought. She had to push his hands away several times, scolding him each time. Her lips and tongue worshiped his penis and testicles, even dipping down to tease his anus as she kept him close to orgasm for nearly an hour. When she sensed he was about to explode, she pulled free for a brief moment. "Cum for me baby. Cum in my mouth and let me suck you dry." she whispered hoarsely. "I need your seed now honey." Then she began sucking voraciously, pushing him all the way to the peak and over it, swallowing like crazy to save every drop as his hips pumped his cock into her willing mouth.

Rock was again experiencing fellatio perfection, with Chong this time. He'd never been pleasured quite like this. Oh, there had been pleasure that equaled it in other ways; but never had a woman insisted he lay there while she worked his cock the way Chong had just done. She held his penis in her mouth as the last drops twitched from his organ, her tongue lapping up his seed like it was some treasured potion of love. He felt her lips moving toward the head as his erection subsided, then his cock was free – cooled by the breeze. He opened his eyes and looked down to find her smiling at him. "Better?" she asked. All he could do was return her smile and nod.

Chong pulled another lounge next to his, setup a small table for their drinks, then pulled up his backrest so he was in a seated position. She set hers up the same and sat down. "You are not the only one who can do that for their lover." she said, giggling softly.

"That was incredible babe, thank you." Rocky told her, taking a sip of his tea. "And the stress is indeed leaving after that – um – pleasure." he added. "I promise to pleasure you in a bit. Definitely before we head back."

"If you insist, sir." Chong replied, covering her exposed labia with her hand as she realized there was no sunblock there. She grabbed the pack and lit a cigarette for each of them, handing his across the table. "After-sex cigarette, sir?" she asked.

Rocky took it and had a long draw. "These things are so bad." he said, laughing.

"Yeah but somehow they calm the nerves, you know?" Chong replied. "Funny. Nicotine is a stimulant. You would think that it would give you a buzz."

The steward came out, having waited for their 'episode' to conclude. She bowed politely and asked "I can bring your luncheon now?"

"Yes... yes please." Rocky replied, hurriedly covering up. She bowed again and padded away. Chong stood up and walked to the rail, her fantastic behind jiggling only slightly.Damn that's a firm little tush! Rocky thought, getting up to join her, his hand moving to her firm cheeks.

"Hey now lover, you don't want to start anything just yet. I guarantee it would take much longer than we have before lunch arrives." Chong told him, chuckling. "Besides, you're going to need to get your strength up." she added, not making any attempt to move his hand. His touch was gentle and affectionate, and spread a warmth through her loins every time he touched her.

"Right now I'm looking forward to eating something." Rocky said, giving her bottom a squeeze. "And some food, too."

The steward returned with another cart covered with tasty and well-presented dishes. There was a chicken salad with cabbage, served atop a bed of rice noodles, two different spring rolls, and an assortment of vegetables both steamed and stir-fried. In the cooler was a pitcher of iced tea, bottled water, and a selection of beer. "Perfect, thank you!" Rocky said. She bowed again and left them to their lunch after she cleaned the small table and topped it with a linen tablecloth, placing chopsticks and a napkin for each of them. "Shall we?" Rocky asked, pulling out a chair for Chong.

They ate in near silence, except to comment on the beautiful scenery as Sing piloted the small ship among the islands. They were making the turn now, and would be headed back to the marina to be there on the schedule Rocky had requested. The food was first class, as usual. The water was unusually smooth this day, and the sun felt good. Out on the water the smog was almost nonexistent, and the air was much cooler than in the city.

"When do you leave?" Chong asked, not really wanting to see him go.

"My flight is tomorrow morning at ten." Rocky answered. "I have a business dinner this evening, then I'm going to relax." he added.

"Yeah, I think I mentioned I have an engagement this evening as well. If he is true to form I'll be with him late – maybe even overnight." Chong told him.

"I hope he is good to you." Rocky told her.

"Oh yes. Mister Wong is very generous, and a decent lover as well. This will be our fourth engagement in as many weeks, and we keep finding new ways to enjoy each other." Chong said. "Tonight I'm meeting him at his hotel, we're having dinner in the restaurant on the roof. Very classy." she added.

Rocky looked around on the food cart, pretending to be disappointed.

"What's wrong honey?" Chong asked, getting up and going to his side.

Rocky wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. "There's no dessert on this cart!" he said. "Guess I'm just going to have to eat you instead!" he laughed, laying her down on her back on the lounge. He knelt between her legs, nudging them apart. "Mmmmm... Sushi for dessert!" he whispered. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of her bikini and pulled it down her legs and over her feet. Then he looked in her dancing eyes and smiled. "My turn." he said, focusing his attention on the damp folds of her pussy. He teased her with his fingers, barely making contact as he let them drift over her knees and up the soft skin of her thighs. Then they moved back down and he began to massage her feet, tugging gently on her toes and kneading the soles of her feet with his thumbs. He watched her face change from it's normal look to one of passionate acceptance, then he worked his hands over her ankles to massage her calves, adding his lips to the mix. She moaned softly, her hips squirming on the lounge as her legs parted to allow him to move upward.

Chong loved having her feet rubbed, especially when she knew it would lead to more. Rocky was damned good at sensual massage, and when she felt his lips nibbling at her calves her body simply melted for his touch. He lifted her knees one at a time and tickled the sensitive spot at the back of her knees before moving up the tender insides of her thighs. She reached down and touched his head; but he pushed her hands away, scolding her as she had scolded him earlier. She laid back and let her lust take over, letting him spread her legs to tease her labia with his tongue. His tongue moved with delicate little flicks, covering her folds in goosebumps before moving to the side to lap softly at the skin of her inner thigh. She felt his hands lifting her legs up and apart, then his tongue pushed at the wrinkled pucker of her asshole before gliding up between her pink lips to find her little hooded nub where his lips closed. His first suck at her clit nearly made her jump off the lounge; but his hands held her firmly in place. "OhhhgawdddYESSS..." she moaned, her hips writhing and trembling at his oral touch.

Rocky used his fingers and tongue to push the beautiful woman quickly to the edge of climax, then controlled her passion expertly so she remained at the precipice. His tongue lapped at her vulva, stabbed into her vagina, wormed inside her anus, then returned to tantalize her erect little nubbin. Again and again her body twitched. Each time he withdrew precisely enough to keep her from her orgasm. She begged him to let her cum, and he kept refusing her requests. He pushed a finger into her soaked pussy, driving her again toward her peak, then withdrew it and pursed his lips, blowing cool air over her pleasure center. The finger slipped inside her bottom, gliding easily into her rectum; but that was the it. He felt her butt clenching around his finger, and returned his tongue to her clit. Her hands gripped his head, grinding her mound against his face. With his finger in her backside he could not control her this time – and that finger wasn't going anywhere!

"ohgawd...OhGAwdd.. OHGAWWWDDD... CUMMMINNGGGGGG... CUMMINGGG... NIAHHHHHH... NIAHHHHH... NIYAGGHHHGGGHHHH..." Chong howled, bouncing her hips between the lounge and Rocky's face. She gripped him by his hair and held his mouth at her gushing pussy until she could not stand the sensations any longer, then she shoved him back and closed her legs. His finger was abruptly yanked from her bottom, and she squealed. "Gawd Rocky. Ohhh... My... GAWD that was so good!" she said hoarsely. "Where did you learn that?" she giggled.

Rocky leaned back and stood. "I forgot to tell you, I'm a closet lesbian." he told her, laughing loudly.

Chong laughed with him. "I don't think so honey. I've been with a few girls, and none of them came even close tothat." she said. "Holy crap that was incredible!"

Rocky reached down and picked up her bikini bits, helping her up and assisting as she put the suit back on. He whistled at her with a big smile. "You are one hot babe, Chong Lee." he told her. "Let's have a beer and a smoke and relax the rest of the trip." Rocky suggested.

"Sounds good lover. I need to rest up after that if I'm going to be worth anything for Mister Wong later!" she replied. "But seriously now, where on earth did you learn all those little tricks?" she chuckled. "You did things nobody has ever done."

"Honey, it's all just practice I think. Must be. There's no class in college where they teach cunnilingus." Rocky told her.

"Cunni... what?" Chong giggled.

"Lingus darling. Latin term for eating pussy." Rocky clarified.

"Ah... You learn something new every day." she said, taking a sip of her Kirin Ichiban.

They enjoyed the cruise as the harbor came into view, waving to a few people on other boats. Sing guided the big craft between the buoys that designated the deep channel, preferring to keep plenty of draft until there was no choice. The speed slowed to a crawl as they glided past their home slip to make the final 'loop' which would line them up for a straight-in approach. Five minutes later they felt the very slightbump as the boat came to a stop. They gathered their things and headed back down to the main deck. Sing Lee and the steward awaited them, politely wishing them a pleasant day. "Thank you so much Captain Sing. I'm very grateful you could accommodate us on such short notice today." Rocky said.

"No problem sir. Any time at all for the boss." Sing replied.

They headed back – the easy way this time – to the parking garage and Chong's waiting Hyundai. She drove swiftly through the mid-afternoon traffic to drop Rocky at the InterCon. She got out of the car and gave him a hug, making sure to grind her body against his. "Thank you for everything Rocky. I'm very pleased to have met you." she whispered. "I hope to see you again the next time you are in Seoul." she added, kissing him on the neck.

"You are welcome for everything Chong. I can't guarantee I'll be able to see you next time; but I do promise I will try my very best." Rocky told her, kissing her soft lips.

He watched her drive away, then headed inside and up to the penthouse. The message light was blinking again. Two messages. The first was from SuLin, letting him know that Val was doing fine and was resting at home – and she looked forward to his call. The second was from Charlie, reminding him to call when he got in.

Rocky flipped his phone open, keying in Charlie's number.

"Charlie Park." Charlie answered.

"Rocky here." Rocky said.

"Hey boss. There's a personal letter from Bo here for you."

"Please have Jimmy bring it over when he comes to pick me up in the morning." Rocky asked.

"Okay, will do. And I have a couple of candidates for his replacement I'd like your feedback on. I'll e-mail their CV's to you. So... you back?" he asked.

"Yes. Chong and I had a wonderful day with Captain Sing and the crew. Wonderful bunch, and she is a keeper." Rocky said.

"Great, that's good news. I'm glad you had a relaxing day. You sound a lot less stressed." Charlie said.

"Indeed I am. The sea and an attentive companion will do that to me." Rocky said.

"Got anything going this evening?" Charlie asked.

"Yep. I'm gonna hookup with SuLin and see if we can't take up where we left off last night. She's coming here and we'll have some dinner." Rocky told him. "Then whatever happens after that."

Charlie laughed. "Um.. yeah... whatever..." he said. "Okay boss. I'll have Jimmy pick you up tomorrow morning at eight. Should get you to the airport by eight forty-five. Bibi confirmed your flight as you requested."

"Great, thanks for everything man. And thanks for doing such a good job with the organization. Financials are looking excellent." Rocky complimented him.

"See you next time, and speak with you after you get back to Manila." Charlie said. "Have an enjoyable evening sir."

"Thanks Charlie." Rocky replied, then the line was closed. Rocky dialed SuLin's number, glancing at his watch. It was almost half past four.

"SuLin." came her sweet voice.

"Hey doll, It's Rocky." he said.

"Rocky!" she said, obviously excited to hear his voice. "When will I be seeing you?" she asked.

"Can you meet me here at seven?" Rocky suggested. "We'll have some dinner, either here or somewhere close, then hang out here for a nice relaxing evening. I really want to make up for last night." he said sincerely.

"Sure, I'll be there at seven sharp. Should I bring anything with me?" she asked.

"Just your beautiful smile and your sweet little body." Rocky replied, chuckling.

"See you then!" she said, and she was gone.

Rocky reached into the bar fridge and pulled out a cold one, popping the top and grabbing his smokes. He walked out to the balcony and relaxed with the brew and a smoke, taking in the smoky view.Tonight I get to train another lovely girl in the pleasures of sodomy. How nice. he thought. The image of a willing backside taking his cock reminded him to call Christina. He opened his phone and dialed her cell number.

"Christina." she answered.

"Hey beautiful." Rocky said.

"Hi baby!" Christina said cheerfully. "Yay, I get to see my honey tomorrow!" she added.

"Yes indeed you do my darling. I've missed you so much." Rocky told her. "And I have some news from the office here."

"Bibi called me earlier and told me about Bo. No details though. She said you would have those." Christina said.

"Yeah; but I'll tell you about it tomorrow. I was so pissed I could have thrown the guy out a window last night, and I'm only now coming down from that shit." Rocky told her.

"Okay honey. Destress and enjoy your last night, okay?" she said.

"I'm going to try and do just that baby. A nice quiet evening with no harassment and no business." Rocky said. "It helped to hear your beautiful voice honey. Thanks."

"Little old me?" Christina laughed. "Well I'm glad I could help than sweetheart." she said. "I've gotta run; but... call me before you board tomorrow, okay?" she asked.

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers
1...456789