Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will do babe. I love you." he said.

"Love you to my darling. Safe travels and I'll see you tomorrow afternoon!" she told him.

Sometimes I really don't think I deserve that little doll. Rocky thought.She knows I'm over here fucking other women, and she is still eager for my return! What a woman. Rocky went in to grab another beer before having another smoke. A breeze was beginning to pick up, helping to dissipate the air pollutants and improving the view – and the atmosphere on the veranda. He went into the room and grabbed the hotel guide with its room service menu and returned to the balcony. The menu had several very attractive options for a nice dinner for two,could be just the thing!. Rocky jotted down a few notes and picked up the hotel phone, placing his order for an eight o'clock meal service – and a six-thirty delivery of champagne.Poor girl got the short end of the stick last night, and I should make it up to her. he thought. Then he finished his beer and headed into the bedroom, turning on the shower to get it good and hot while he disrobed.

A long hot shower took the edge off nicely and gave him renewed energy for the evening ahead. He shaved and trimmed his hair and sideburns, then applied his favorite evening cologne. He pulled his comfortable 'travel' clothes out, as they were very light and wouldn't wrinkle. Besides, the colors and fabrics looked good on him – or so Christina told him.

Finishing his personal preparation Rocky put things back in place in the bedroom – just in case they ended up there. Then he went out and started filling the hot tub on the veranda, definitely where he would begin the 'training'. He was drinking water now; but finished a third glass by the time he completed his preparation and sat down to enjoy a smoke. It was six-fifteen. Forty-five minutes and SuLin would be here.Phew!.

** Last Night in Town – and SuLin learns the Pleasure of Sodomy **

The breeze had done a fine job of clearing about 60% of the smog, which would mean a fine view of the lights after the sun went down. He lit the cigarette and looked over to check on the tub water. It was almost full, so he walked over and turned off the flow. He looked at the control panel, deciphering the instructions sufficiently to set the heater and engage it. As he did that and finished his cigarette the door chime sounded. "Room service sir." came the attendant's call. Rocky walked over and opened the door. As was the standard, the attendant was an attractive young woman. She had what appeared to be a portable refrigerator. On top was a large ice bucket with one bottle of champagne, a small vase with a single yellow rose, and two flutes which had been chilled. In the fridge were two more bottles. "On the house for you Mister Ramirez." she told him.

"Thank you very much indeed." Rocky said, handing her the equivalent of twenty US dollars. She bowed politely and departed.

Rocky rolled the cart out to the balcony and hid it beside the Jacuzzi, out of sight from the main entry door. He wanted it to be a surprise that she would only seeafter she was inside. He lit another cigarette, poured another water, and waited nervously.Why the fuck am I so damned nervous? he wondered. Ten minutes later he opened the door, and knew the answer. Before him stood an absolute vision in a figure-hugging blue cotton shift, a rose clipped in her hair that matched the embroidered rose on the breast of her dress. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra, as her hard nipples poked out against the soft, thin fabric. She smiled softly. "May I come in sir?" she asked.

"Um... of course... uh... sorry.." Rocky stammered.Get a fucking grip man! he thought, pulling the door open and standing aside. "You look absolutely incredible, SuLin!" Rocky said, watching her fine round ass as she strolled through the room. "I decided we would have our meal here this evening." he told her, his voice – and breathing – returning to normal.

"Well, thank you for the nice compliment, and I love the idea of dinner in." SuLin said.

Rocky led her out onto the balcony. As soon as they were out the door, she noticed the cart and the hot tub. "Oh my god! How wonderful!" she exclaimed.

He smiled at her. "I just felt I owed you some sort of compensation for last night." Rocky told her, walking over to roll the champagne cart out. "Champagne?" he offered.

"Why yes sir, I would love some!" she replied, walking to the rail and admiring the view. The breeze had taken away most of the haze, and the city sparkled at their feet. "This is lovely Rocky." she said softly.

"Just for you honey." Rocky replied, handing her a glass. "To an evening of trust and passion." he toasted, clinking her glass with his.

"Oooo. I like that idea." SuLin responded. She took a sip of the cold bubbly and giggled. "The bubbles tickle my nose!" she laughed.

"You know babe, you're really adorable when you smile." Rocky told her. "Absolutely adorable." Then he sat down at the table, which he had moved next to the rail to give them the best view. He opened his pack and offered her one as well. She nodded and he lit two, handing her one. "This has been an... eventful trip for me SuLin." he said. "and perhaps the best part of it was meeting you – and getting to know you better." he added. "My business takes me to many exotic locations, and until now Seoul has not been high on my list of favorites."

"Oh?" she queried. "You don't find Korean girls attractive?"

Rocky laughed. "Uh... no that's not it honey. Not it at all." he replied. "But your government makes my business a bit difficult on many levels. We have to take a great number of precautions to ensure our field staff remain safe." he told her.

"By 'field staff', you mean girls, right?" she asked.

"Yes. We have to refer to them a 'field staff' or 'field representatives' to avoid the wrath of the politicos. Strictly speaking what our girls do is quite illegal here – even though there are a large number of working girls in the city. There is a large demand for their services, primarily from visiting businessmen and high-ranking officials. That's really the key. The visiting businessmen bring billions in revenue to the region, and the officials must respect their needs – and desires." Rocky said. "So we have an uneasy but workable 'truce' of sorts. The real trick for RKS is to keep our staff out of the usual circles of the working girls. Seoul loses perhaps a hundred working girls every year to brutal politicos who decide to take advantage of their status. The girls are raped and even killed – or worse. Some are sold on the black market to cartels who broker sex slaves. It's a horrible fate, and my girls must be kept safe from that danger." he said. "And what Bo did last night was just too close to that very danger for Val. She is your friend, and I was not going to have that... that bullshit happening right under my nose!" Rocky said, bordering on a shout.

"I'm very sorry it had to happen sir. So what will happen with... um... Bo?" she asked.

"He has resigned his position with my company." Rocky told her, taking a long drink and lighting another cigarette. "He resigned in shame because he preferred not to face me." he added, still angry with the man. "But enough about the bad things." Rocky said. "Please let me make it up to you. I hope you can enjoy this evening as I intend to."

"Of course!" SuLin said, standing up. "Like my dress?" she asked, pivoting on her toes to give him the whole picture. "I think it makes my booty look good." she laughed, patting her behind as he watched intently.

"Indeed it does, and what a fine little bottom you have honey!" Rocky told her.

"So what is our plan for the evening?" she asked. "Will we be doing the – um – training we talked about?"

Rocky smiled. "I hope so; but let us take one step at a time babe. I have a nice dinner coming in – oh – thirty minutes or so. We can eat out here if you like. Then a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub to relax our bodies while we sip champagne." Rocky told her.

SuLin smiledthat smile, the one that melts every mans resistance – including his. He leaned over and tipped her head back with a finger under her chin, pressing his lips against hers softly. "I want you to be completely relaxed SuLin." Rocky whispered, kissing her again.

"Mmmmm." SuLin moaned. "We have a good start on that." she said, wrapping her fingers around the back of his neck and pulling his lips back to hers. Their first real kiss lasted several minutes – and all they did was kiss. No groping, no grabbing at other body parts, just a sensual meeting of lips and tongues. Both were breathless when they finally separated. "Wow!" she said softly.

"Mmmm... I'll say!" Rocky replied, plopping down in his chair. "Your kiss is like a narcotic, SuLin. So passionate yet so gentle, so powerful yet so sweet. Not many women can kiss like that you know." he told her. "I think it is likely you have exactly what it will take to succeed on the field staff at RKS."

"Well thank you sir; but I'm not sure just any man would kiss me like you just did." SuLin replied. "And besides, I have to learn some things first." She chuckled softly.

"Oh I think we will get to that dear. Just remember – relax." Rocky said. He poured them another glass of bubbly as she lit them each another cigarette. He watched her stand and walk over to the tub, lifting the cover and testing the water with her finger. She was bent at the waist, pushing her lovely rear out toward him. He got up and walked behind her, resting his hand on the lush curve of her butt. "Mmmm... this dress does make me want your beautiful ass." he said. She pushed back against his hand, moving her hips slowly. He squeezed the firm flesh and pushed a finger into the crevice, right where he knew her anus would be under her thong.

"Mmmmm... feels nice...." SuLin moaned, turning her head to capture his lips again. Another long kiss ensued, this time with more than a little bit of groping. Her hands roamed his body, lightly brushing against his loins as his fingers traced the curve of her breasts to tease at her nipples.

Their mutual moans became more heated until Rocky finally stopped and gently pulled away. "We have dinner coming soon. No reason to let it get cold before we eat. We will have all night, and I promise you will appreciate the wait." Rocky told her.

"Okay dammit. I need another smoke now you teasing bastard!" SuLin laughed, and he laughed with her. They finished their cigarettes just as the door chime sounded announcing the arrival of dinner.

Rocky let the lovely attendant in with the cart. She didn't look particularly pleased that there was a woman prettier – and curvier – than she in the room; but she went about setting their table efficiently. She carefully removed the glasses and ash tray, emptying it on the cart she would take with her, then spread the linen cover and set the plates, glasses, and utensils. She poured their water and refilled their champagne flutes, showed them the dishes he had ordered, then waited for him to release her. He handed her a gratuity and thanked her for her service. She gave SuLin 'the look' and padded to the door, wishing them a pleasant evening and walking out.

"Well... this certainly looks edible!" she said, spooning some rice onto her plate along with the spicy prawns and some broccoli beef. "Yum! I just love spicy food, don't you?" she asked, popping one of the pepper covered shrimp into her mouth. "Oh.... And this is really good!"

Rocky nodded, taking a bit himself. "Room service here is superb. One of the best meals in all of Seoul is room service at the InterCon." he laughed. "You should try these rolls if you like spicy. I've never had anything like it." He dipped the roll in mustard and held it over to her lips. SuLin took a dainty bite, then quickly grabbed two of the small rolls and dropped them on her plate. "Easy there doll, you won't fit into your clothes if you keep eating like that!" Rocky laughed.

SuLin tried to smile while chewing; but it didn't work. "I can eat pretty much anything without worrying, I'm so bad."

"Then you're lucky." Rocky replied. "Oooo. Look at that sunset!" he pointed at the brilliant pink sky . "We chose the perfect time for dinner!" he added.

The remainder of dinner went without a hitch, the two of them managing to clean up most of the food. They sat back and enjoyed a smoke as the sun disappeared behind the mountains to the west. Rocky opened the second bottle of bubbly, taking two freshly chilled flutes from the cooler and pouring them each a serving. Then he dipped into the cooler again and brought out strawberries, adding a berry to each glass before handing SuLin hers. "A little something extra." Rocky said.

SuLin smiled her brilliant smile, holding her glass high. "To a lovely and relaxing evening." she toasted. "May it be pleasurable for both of us." she added, clinking her glass to his.

Rocky took a sip before responding. "to pleasure!" he added, looking over at his lovely companion. He glanced down, noting that her nipples were still erect beneath the thin fabric. He chuckled. "Are your nipples always hard?" he asked.

SuLin crossed her arms, covering her breasts as if in modesty. "Well... most of the time they are. I think this fabric has something to do with it though." she replied. "Does it bother you sir?" she asked, giggling. "I can take off the dress if you would prefer." she added, standing up.

Rocky held his hand up as if to stop her. "Oh now there's no need for that – yet." he told her. It didn't stop her, and in a flash she stood before him naked except for the very skimpy thong panty, a loose lace number that hid absolutely nothing. He watched her pivot around quickly, shaking her taut behind as she went around, then squeezing her boobies together with her arms when she stopped.

"Better sir?" SuLin asked, laughing at his stare – which she realized was focused on the lace covering her pussy. "Oooooo... I see you have some interest in my kitty!" she said, reaching down to pull aside the lace, giving him a momentary peek at her puffy lips before she covered up and sat down again.

"You are such a tease, SuLin. You'll be lucky if I don't just bend you over the table and fuck you silly." Rocky told her, a broad smile crossing his face. "Maybe later." he added, taking another sip of bubbly and returning his gaze to the view.

"MAYBE!" SuLin growled, feigning anger. "I came all the way here and you MIGHT fuck me?" she demanded. Then she got up from the table and stomped into the room, her backside jiggling with each step. "Gotta pee... be right back." she said to nobody in particular.

Rocky chuckled to himself.She is definitely a lot of fun. We'll see how things go with her back door. he thought, feeling his cock stir at the thought.Whoa there sport. We have some preparation to do before you're getting in that tight hole! he cautioned himself. SuLin rejoined him, having left the panties behind. "Did you forget something?" Rocky asked.

She laughed. "No, not really. They don't cover anything anyway, and this just makes everything easier." SuLin replied, pulling two cigarettes out of the pack and lighting them. "So... what's next?" she asked, eager to move things along.

Rocky thought about it for a minute, puffing on the stick to make sure it was burning. "I guess the first thing is for you to tell me about your experiences with anal – um – contact." he told her. "Knowing what exposure you have had – and what your response was – will help me to help you."

"Oh. Okay." SuLin began, taking a long puff on her cigarette along with a sip of her wine. "Let's see, I think I mentioned that some of the men I've been with have put their fingers in me back there, right?" she asked. Rocky nodded. "Okay, well none of them were the least bit gentle or caring about that. They were fucking my pussy and they just reached around and shoved their fingers up my ass. Not very pleasant, although I will admit the feeling was interesting – even a little pleasurable after a while." she told him. "So is that what it's supposed to be like?" SuLin asked him.

Rocky shook his head. "In a word – no." he replied. "Oh, there are circumstances when some kinds of sudden penetration is okay; but only when there has been some preparation to relax the muscles." he told her. "So you said that the feeling became – um – pleasurable after some time. Tell me about that."

"Well, if I was on my way to... you know... a climax, the finger in my ass might actually help. I mean, it is more stimulation and all." SuLin replied.

"Have any of your lovers ever kissed or licked your bottom?" Rocky asked.

SuLin blushed and giggled at the lewd thought. "Noooooo... isn't that nasty and smelly?" she asked him.

"If you don't wash first, I suppose it can be." Rocky began. "But I find a woman's anus to be a spicy and very sexy taste. It excites me to perform analingus on a woman who is clean back there." he added. "Why don't you go take a quick shower – just to wash your bottom – and then come back here and I'll show you." Rocky suggested. She looked at him as if asking for permission. He nodded, and she was gone. He heard the shower running for a minute, then she returned. SuLin stood next to him, her fingers on his forearm. "Alright then, just bend over the table and show me your sexy bum." he said, pushing his chair back as she stepped over his feet. She bent forward over the table, laying her firm breasts on the linen clover.

"Okay, I think I'm ready." she said softly.

Rocky began by running his fingertips up and down her back, gently teasing her hips as he placed soft kisses on her firm cheeks. "You have a beautiful bottom, SuLin." he whispered. "I am surprised nobody has kissed you... here." She jumped as he spread her cheeks with his thumbs and planted a long tongue kiss on her nether port.

"Ohmygawd... ohmygawd..." she mewled.

Rocky deliberately paid no attention at all to any part of her other than her anus, intent on learning if anal contact would excite her enough to get her wet. It didn't take long. "Your asshole is delicious darling." Rocky told her, curling his tongue to worm it past her little starfish and a few millimeters into her tiny opening. She squirmed her hips against his lewd attack, soft moans emanating from her diaphragm.

"awwwwwmmmmm." SuLin was taking in the sensations, her virginal butthole getting attention she would never have imagined. She could feel his tongue pushing inside her, and was getting very excited – without any other contact.I want him to put something in my bottom – anything at all! she thought. She reached back and used her fingers to pull open her backside. "OhgawdYESSS... Lick my ass baby... lick my ass..." she begged.

He was content to worm his oral intruder as deep into her anal port as he could, letting his fingertips touch her labia. She was very damp, and very hot. He pulled his tongue from her asshole and gave her a sucking kiss on both cheeks, followed by a playful smack. "A perfect dessert babe." Rocky told her, his hands resting on her firm buttocks. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked, knowing the answer.

SuLin pushed herself up and returned to her seat, grabbing anxiously for the cigarettes. "Oh My GAWD, Rocky!" she exclaimed, lighting one for each of them. "Hell yes, I enjoyed it! I think I could cum that way!" she added.

Rocky smiled and nodded. "And that, my dear, is the fundamental question to be answered. If you can climax with anal contact alone, you will not have any problem at all with any of our assignments." he told her, pouring a refill for both of them.

"But seriously, you LIKE the taste of my b-butthole?" SuLin asked incredulously.

1...456789