Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocky smacked his lips, licking them with a flourish. "Mmm..Mmm...Good..." he replied. "I'll let you taste it yourself later." he added, enjoying her look of surprise. He glanced over at the hot tub. "Care for a relaxing soak?" he asked her.

"Sounds good." SuLin replied, standing up. She walked over to help Rocky fold back the bulky cover, then reached over to activate the pump. She turned and wrapped her fingers around the back of his neck, pulling him to her lips and kissing him passionately. She liked the sensations of his hands as they gently roamed over her skin. She pulled away from the kiss and deftly unfastened the buttons of his shirt. "You are wayyyy over dressed, young man!" she giggled, helping him peel off the shirt and his trousers. When he was naked, she climbed over the side of the tub – flashing him a look at her pussy and ass – and was in the bubbling water in a flash.

Rocky joined her moments later, sitting next to her with his arm around her shoulders. He rested his hand on her breast, fondling the firm orb affectionately. They sat, letting the swirling water sooth their bodies. Several minutes passed before he decided to speak. "Okay, well I think you might enjoy what I have next in our 'lesson plan'." he began. "I have some little tools that I find useful for girls in your – um – situation." Rocky reached over and opened a small case. Inside was a small bottle of lubricant, a slender vibrator, a string of small beads, and a medium-sized butt plug. He showed the case to her.

SuLin giggled, grabbing the vibrator first. "This looks nice." she said, setting it back in the case and picking up the beads. "But what are these for?" she asked.

"Those, my dear, are anal beads." Rocky told her. "When you are ready, I will push them one at a time into her bottom, massaging carefully and licking your pussy." he told her. "Then when you are close to a climax I will pull them out. The sensations of the beads popping past your little ring are guaranteed to drive you wild." he added.

"Wow. Okay. Then what is this for?" she asked, holding up the plug.

"That is what we call a butt plug. Sometimes it is used to stretch a girl's bottomhole to prepare it for anal intercourse." Rocky replied, feeling his cock stir once again. SuLin reached into his lap and found his organ, lightly pulling on it with her fingers.

"Getting my virgin ass ready for this?" she asked, leaning over and slipping her tongue into his ear. "You want to fuck my butt with your beautiful cock?" she asked.

He pushed her hands away, laughing. "Well yes; but not until we have made sure you are ready, girlfriend." Rocky replied. "Okay, fine. Why don't you kneel on the bench over there and stick your pretty rump out, and we will begin with the vibrator." he said. SuLin eagerly moved over to the bench – which was a few centimeters higher than the seats – and bent forward over the side of the tub. Rocky picked up the bottle of lube and moved over behind her, using his index finger and thumb to spread her cheeks on either side of the tiny ring. He briefly attended to her with his tongue, then pushed the tip of the dispenser into her anus. She giggled and squirmed at the touch of the cold plastic; but his arm and hand held her in place as he squeezed a generous amount of the slippery liquid into her rectal chute.

"That feels weird." SuLin said.

"Now just relax honey. I'm going to use my finger first, to spread the lube around inside you." Rocky told her. He squeezed the bottle again, coating his pinky with lube, then pushed the tip of his finger past her sphincter and into her tight ass. "Relax baby, just relax and push back on it." he whispered, moving his finger in circles as her muscles clenched around it.

"Oooo... Easy honey... Yessss.." SuLin moaned, her rectum becoming accustomed to the lewd penetration. She could feel her hole relaxing around his digit as he slowly worked it in and out of her. She heard him say something; but the pump and the bubbling water kept her from understanding it. She felt his finger slowly withdrawing from her butt. A few moments passed, then she felt something colder and harder – but not much larger – pressing against her wrinkled hole. Then she felt the vibration, his thumb on her clit, and the little toy was pushed a millimeter at a time into her backside. "Ohgawd... OhGAWd... Mmmmm...." she moaned, pushing her behind back to capture more of the humming intruder. "Yes... Put it.... INNNNNN!" she groaned.

Rocky gently worked his thumb at her clit, dipping it inside her gushing pussy then returning to her little hooded nub. He rotated the slender vibe inside her snug port, sliding it inside her until the entire three centimeters was engulfed by her rectum. He held it there against her spasming muscles, sensing her body trying to expel the intruder. It was the perfect reaction to this lewd penetration, and he began moving the vibrating shaft in and out of her butt in long, gentle strokes. He dipped his head down to lick the soft folds of her pussy, driving her closer to the peak, then he slowly pulled the tool from her anus, turning off the hum just as the tip was pushed free by her muscles. She moaned. "Time for the beads honey, ready?" he asked.

"Gawd yesssss...." SuLin begged. She felt the first bead as he pressed it against her willing – but still tight – opening. She pushed back and willed her little ring to relax until she felt the bead pop inside her. "Ahhhhh...." she mewled. She felt his fingers manipulating the folds of her pussy as the second bead was pushed in. "MMyiaaahhhh." came her moan. He pushed two fingers into her seething cunt and pressed the third bead past her sphincter and into her ass. Her hips were writhing of their own volition as he added a third finger in her vagina and a fourth bead to her bottom. "Ohhhgawd..Ohhhhgawwddd...Ohgawwdddd..." she groaned, as the fifth and final bead disappeared into her mucky depths.

Her body trembled as her loins caught fire, his fingers fucking her gushing cunt as he tugged gently on the small cord coming out of her ass. Rocky moved his head closer so he could whisper in her ear. "Time for you to cum darling." he said. Then his head was between her legs once again, his tongue swirling around her erect clit as he tugged at the cord. He felt the first bead pushing at the snug muscle of her anal ring and applied just enough pressure to begin the 'extraction'. His lips closed around her nub and he sucked hard, giving the cord a tug and popping the first bead free. Her hips gyrated wildly at that sensation; but he held her in place and maintained his oral manipulation of her pleasure center as he pulled the next bead to her sphincter.

"mmmAAHhhhh... mmmAAAHHHHh... mmmmyiAAAAAHHH..." she cried out, her body fast losing control with the intense sensations. His tongue at her pussy would have been plenty of stimulation; but those beads being pulled out of her ass were amazing! She felt the next one pressing against the inside of her ring and she clenched; but she couldn't hold it andPLLLLOP "YIEAHHHH..." she howled. "OHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWD... CUMMINGGGG!" she squealed as his lips sucked hard on her clit and he pulled the fourth bead through her anus. Her body twitched and spasmed, her vagina expelling a flood of juices into his mouth. She felt the last bead pulling against her ring, and her body exploded in spasms more intense than any she had experienced as the bead popped out of her clenching asshole.

Rocky maintained his oral contact with her steaming pussy until her spasms subsided, his hands gently stroking her hips and thighs. His tongue followed the sopping folds of her vulva and found the still clenching opening of her sphincter, teasing at the hole before he pulled back. He returned to his seat and took a sip of champagne, watching her beautiful backside as she regained her composure enough to turn around. He smiled at her flushed face. "I told you, didn't I?" he asked.

"ohGAWD!" was all SuLin could muster, her entire body still tingling. She was till a little out of breath; but needed a cigarette anyway. She walked over next to him and pulled two out of the pack, lighting both and handing him one before taking a sip of her wine. She looked in his eyes with a smile. "Holy crap!" she said, laughing. "Yeah, you told me." she said. "But.... I mean how is that possible?"

Rocky laughed. "In a little while we'll try out the plug, and let you get used to that for a bit." he told her. Again her fingers grasped at his semi-turgid meat as she leaned over to kiss him.

"PulllEEASE let me suck your cock first. You can cum in my mouth first – then you can fuck my ass for a long time." she said, making some sense with her sexual logic.

"Alright, if you insist." Rocky replied, hopping up onto the edge of the tub. He watched her move between his legs, looking up at him with her beautiful smile. Then her fingers cupped his balls and she took his organ into her mouth, lashing at the head with her skilled tongue. "mmmm... suck it nice baby..." he whispered, resting a hand on her head as she bobbed up and down in his lap.She is a great cocksucker. he thought, turning his gaze toward the city lights to try and distract himself from the intense sensations of her fellatio. She worked expertly on his penis, taking it deep – all the way into her throat – then sucking hard with just the head in her mouth, her tongue lapping at the sensitive underside. As all good cocksuckers, she knew when to ease up, to keep him close to the edge of orgasm. He let her make love to his cock for a good thirty minutes before his loins trembled and he pulled her head down onto his organ. "Ohyesssss.. baby... SUCK MY COCK... SUCK IT... I'M CUMMING!" he grunted, pumping his hips up to force his shaft into her throat. She gurgled and choked, her throat muscles convulsing on his head. His first blast filled her throat as she tried to swallow, then he let go of her head and let her pump him dry with her soft lips. "Yeah honey, suck it dry baby." he said hoarsely. "Good girl, that's it. Get it all."

SuLin let him coat her throat with his first spurt of semen; but had choked as it filled her mouth. She felt his hands leave her head and began suckling at his hard member, drawing his seed from his testicles until she could feel no more ejaculate from his penis. She lovingly sucked as his organ softened, until it slipped from her lips. She looked up at him and smiled, a tiny bit of drool escaping from the side of her mouth. "Mmmm..." she said.

"Damn you're good at that!" Rocky told her. "Not many women know how to suck cock like that, you know?" he said. He could count on one hand the number of women who could make him cum like that with only their mouths. Chong was one of them, and now SuLin. Christina could do it if she was sufficiently fired up, which was only about half the time. Mary Ann was up there as well, and she absolutely loved to suck cock. Hell, Mary Ann loved cock anywhere, any time, in any hole – or all three. Rocky chuckled at that thought.

"Something funny?" SuLin asked.

"Oh nothing really." Rocky replied. "Ready for me to try the plug in your pretty little butt?" he asked, picking up the shiny hard-rubber implement. He handed it to her. "Put it in your mouth first honey. Get a feel for the size and shape with your lips." Rocky suggested. He watched as she teased him, her tongue flicking out at the tip of the thing, then her lips pursing around it. She pushed it with her fingers as her lips maintained a seal and she sucked on the plug like it was a cock. The plug had that shape so that it would remain inside, held there by the clenched anal ring, and stretch the rectal chute. She pushed it into her mouth until it did the same thing, then momentarily panicked when she couldn't force it back out with her tongue. Rocky reached over and pulled it out as she gasped for breath.

"God, does it do that when it's up my butt?" she asked.

"Don't worry honey. It won't hurt you, and it will make things easier later. Now go back over there and let me see that fine hiney of yours." Rocky told her. As she moved into position, he soothed her with more words. "I'll use plenty of lube and I promise your little bottom will be fine." She leaned forward over the edge of the tub and reached back to pull open her exposed backside. As before he began with his tongue, tickling gently at the sensitive ring and dipping a finger into her still-sopping cunt. Then the finger slid easily into her ass, sliding inside until it could go no further. "You're ready babe. Just leg me lube the plug and we'll get it in there – nice and easy." Rocky told her, coating the plug with the slippery fluid. The plug was a good four centimeters in diameter at its thickest point – far bigger than anything else she'd ever had in that tiny hole. "Okay honey, this will probably get a little uncomfortable; but I need you to relax and let it happen, okay?" he asked. She nodded her head and whimpered softly as the tip of the plug pushed inside her anus. "That's it baby... just a little at a time... there you go...." he said in a soothing voice as his free hand stroked her back. He rotated the plug as he moved it gradually into the stingy little opening, squirting more lube on the rubber as it went in within a centimeter of the end. "Here it comes now honey. Just a little more and it will be inside you." Rocky whispered, pushing until the plug popped inside, her anal ring closing around the small shaft.

"OHMYGAWD....OH...OH...OHMYGAWD..." SuLin grunted, wriggling her hips as her rectal muscles pushed to try to expel the intruder. "I'm so FULL!" she moaned.

Rocky fondled her buttocks, dipping his head to flick his tongue at her labia. "Easy baby... just relax... the discomfort will go away..." he said softly. "Mmmm... your pussy is so sweet honey." Rocky distracted her by sucking at her pleasure center.

It took several long minutes before SuLin could move with the plug in her behind; but she did, returning to Rocky and giving him a sheepish grin. "Is this what it feels like to get fucked in the ass?" she asked. "Can I sit down with this...thing in there?"

"No honey. This is just to prepare your insides to be stretched more than normal. My cock isn't as big as the plug, and it won't just be stuck in there stretching your little bottom like the plug is doing right now." Rocky began. "And yes, you can sit right here and we can relax a little bit while the plug relaxes your hole."

They sat close, the bubbles taking the edge off as she became used to the stretching intruder. The champagne tasted good, as did the cigarettes – and the view was spectacular. Rocky tried to take her mind off of the somewhat rude tool in her butthole with casual conversation and affectionate kisses. The kisses grew more passionate, their tongues dueling back and forth from one mouth to the other, her fingers gently tickling at his penis under the water as he fondled her sensitive breasts. Their breathing became labored as his erection grew, and SuLin finally broke the kiss and buried her face against his neck. "P-Please Rocky. P-Please fuck my ass." she pleaded.

Rocky stood up, reaching over to turn off the pump. "Okay honey; but we can't do it in here – at least not the first time. Let's dry off first." he told her, climbing out and giving her a hand. He grabbed two towels and handed her one.

"Um... d-do you want to go inside?" SuLin asked, patting her body dry.

"It might be easier on the bed the first time; but we could do it out here if you prefer." Rocky replied, finishing with his towel. SuLin walked inside, her behind wiggling in an odd way with the plug still inside her. Rocky led her into the bedroom, then into the bathroom. "Bend forward for me doll." he instructed, running his hands gently over her cheeks. "Relax now baby. I'm going to pull out the plug."

"jjjjjIAHHHHHGAWD!" SuLin yelped as the huge shaft was forced past her sphincter. Her muscles pushed the thing out and it clattered to the floor. She giggled.

Rocky gazed at her puffy anus, gaping open a centimeter from the stretching of the plug. He squeezed a dollop of lubricant onto his finger and gently pushed it inside her. "Relax honey. Your asshole looks beautiful, and it looks ready now." he told her, withdrawing his digit and pulling her around into a passionate embrace. His cock was erect in moments, and without breaking the kiss he managed to give it a pretty good coat of lubricant. Then he reached down and grasped her lithe hips, picking her up off of her feet and spinning around to walk to the bed. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her hands wrapping around the back of his head as she sucked at his neck hungrily.

"Fuck my little virgin ass, lover!" she moaned as Rocky laid her back on the bed. His strong hands pushed her back as he knelt between her knees, then he pulled her legs up and pushed them back until she knew he could see his target. "Fuck me Rocky. Take my cherry." she begged, reaching back to spread her hole with her fingers.

Rocky positioned the head of his dick at her quivering opening, looking up at her pleading eyes. "Ready?" he asked. She nodded, and his hips applied a slight pressure. He could feel her tight ring opening a little at a time, alternating between clenching ad relaxing until the bulbous head pushed past her sphincter – then he held still. "You show me when you're ready." he whispered, his cock holding position just inside her anus. She moaned, pulling his head down to engage his lips, her hips rotating to take another centimeter of his shaft inside her ass. "God your ass is so hot!" Rocky whispered into her ear. "So fucking tight." he added.

SuLin wasn't ready for the intensity of the sensations. Unlike the plug, Rocky's penis felt fantastic in her bottom. It hurt a little as it slipped in; but within seconds her asshole wanted more. Her hands gripped his hips and pulled another three centimeters inside. "Gawdbaby... Ohmygawd... ohmyfuckinggawd... it's so big in my ass." SuLin groaned. Another twitch of her hips and he was halfway into her rectum. "JEEZUS!" she howled. Her fingernails grazed his back, scraping enough to leave a mark.

He was letting her make every move, and she was turning into a wild woman. Rocky pushed gently, then slowly withdrew until just the head was in her snug opening. He looked down at her exquisite face, her eyes huge with lust. Then he slowly pushed until his entire length was inside her asshole, her face screwed up into a screaming picture of raw lust. Her muscles clenched and released around his organ and her hips writhed in passionate circles, pulling his penis around as it remained lodged in her backside. "So... fucking... tight..." he moaned softly. His lips met hers and the next ten minutes was consumed with dueling tongues and spasming muscles. He setup a slow rhythm of strokes, pushing nearly his full length into her rectal chute then pulling nearly all the way out.

SuLin could not believe the incredible heat she felt in her loins as he skewered her virginal butthole. She sucked on his tongue, yanking it into her own mouth as her muscles gripped his penis. She wanted to feel something different, something more exciting. She pushed him away and looked at him with eyes glazed over in lust. "Fuck me doggy... PLEASE!" she begged. His penis withdrew and she was left with an almost painful emptinessback there. His hands flipped her over and pulled her hips up, then she felt his cock sliding back into her bowels to the hilt. "yyyyyESSSSS!" she squealed. "FUCK ME IN THE ASS!" she pleaded.

Rocky obliged, driving his shaft all the way into her backside then grinding his hips against her soft cheeks. Her rectum was learning fast, clenching and twitching around his penis with each stroke. He reached under her to massage and tweak her breasts with one hand while the other found her gushing pussy. She was on fire, her entire body trembling as he sodomized her for the first time.Another keeper! Rocky thought.

1...456789