Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

SuLin could feel her passion rising more quickly than she wanted it to; but there was no way she could resist – not with that beautiful cock pushing into her wanton asshole. "Ohgawdbaby... ohGAWDbaby... FUCKME... FUUUCKKKKME.... FUUUUCKKKMEEEEE!" she grunted, arriving at her peak far sooner than she had wished. His magic fingers gently massaged her clit and his dick still stroked slowly in and out of her bottom. "Mmmm.... Keep going baby... keep fucking my ass...." SuLin begged. She wasn't finished.

He managed to control his own passion, although the spasming muscles in her butt made it difficult. Her expert blowjob earlier had prepared him well. Rocky looked down at the point of penetration, loving the pink inner flesh of her anus as it stretched around his dick. "Your ass is so nice honey. I just want to keep fucking it for a while." he told her, sliding easily in her slickened hole.

"And I want you to. I want to cum again with your dick in my bottom." SuLin replied, wriggling her hips. The sensations in her body were more than she ever anticipated,It feels WONDERFUL she thought.

Rocky setup a smooth rhythm, gliding his erection in and out of her velvety-smooth rectum, savoring every clenching spasm of her snug channel. He leaned forward again, his fingers finding her slick folds as he plunged deep into her hot depths. She turned her head and their lips met briefly, suckling at each others' lips as he found her clit and manipulated the little nub. Her mewls of pleasure turned into moans of passion, her hips gyrating as he skewered her backside. "I want you to cum for me baby." he whispered into her ear. "I love it in your ass."

SuLin accepted his thrusts, her loins simmering with the heat of her lust as she enjoyed the sensations in her bottom. She climbed the mountain – more slowly this time – as his fingers manipulated her gushing pussy. "Ohgawd.... Feels so good... feels so fucking good..." she moaned. She trembled, unable to hold back any longer. He was fucking her in the ass and she couldn't imagine more pleasure than this. "Ohjeez... Fuck me baby... FUCKMYASS!" she pleaded, rotating her hips as his pace increased.

Rocky began to sodomize the beautiful young woman, driving his cock into her with powerful thrusts. His fingers squeezed and rubbed at her wet little nub, dipping into her cunt as she climbed toward the peak. His cock began to throb inside her ass, and his pace increased of it's own volition as he began to feel the first twitches of his own orgasm. He pounded into her backside now, slamming his meat into her. "Gawdbaby... Ohgawd... I'm going to cum in your ass baby..." he growled, thrusting eagerly into her receptive rectal chute as he began to sense her spasms. He knew she was cumming again; but his own passion was in control now. His hands were on autopilot, squeezing her firm titties and manipulating her pussy as his cock began to spasm.

SuLin couldn't imagine such raw lust as she felt his thrusts into her behind. "Ohmygawd..ohmygawdddd...CUMMINGGGGGG!" she howled, feeling his penis twitching inside her. Then she felt the warmth of his juice pouring into her bowels, his cock twitching wildly in her mucky depths. She willed her muscles to please him, rippling along his shaft as his seed spurted into her depths. She lost consciousness briefly as he emptied his load in her previously unfucked asshole.

Rocky collapsed on her back, forcing her hips down to the bed with his erection still lodged inside her. His cock spasmed involuntarily, squirting the last of his seed into her snug behind. He laid on top of her, breathing hard. "Oh jeezus that was good baby." he whispered in her ear. "So fucking good." Then he joined her in silence for several minutes, his penis slowly shrinking in her still spasming asshole.

She regained her composure slowly, realizing he was still inside her. She relaxed and let him do the same, until finally her twitching muscles pushed him out and she felt the last drizzle of his semen sliding down her inner thigh. "Hey lover." she said lazily.

He heard her voice and came out of his stupor, realizing he was laying on top of her back. He slowly pushed himself off and rolled over onto his back, and SuLin immediately had her arm around him, her face at his neck. "Thanks lover. That was amazing." she said softly. "Now I know what it's like."

Rocky gently stroked her soft forearm and turned to face her. "I hope I wasn't too rough there at the end. Your ass just felt so good I couldn't help myself honey." Rocky told her.

"Gawd no. I mean I feel a little stretched back there; but the climax was amazing." SuLin told him, her fingers gently tugging at the wispy curls on his chest. "So... do you think I might have what it takes?" she asked him.

"Definitely yes. I'll let Charlie know first thing tomorrow." Rocky replied, leaning over to plant a kiss on her soft lips. "I think it would be best if we expose you to a few more men; but our clients will love your." he added.

They rested until their breathing was back to normal, then got up and went back onto the veranda for a smoke and a final drink. Rocky opted for cognac, and SuLin followed suit. An hour later they were snuggled in the sheets of the king-size bed, soundly asleep. They both slept well this night.

The soft chime of the alarm clock awoke them both, still in the same position in which they had gone to sleep. They both arose, Rocky to the shower to prepare for his return flight and SuLin to the toilet to let the fluids of the previous evening out of her bowels. Thirty minutes later he was dressed and packed, and SuLin was ready to say goodbye.

"I will let Charlie know, and you will hear from Bibi in the next few days. I can promise you, you have a job working for me." Rocky told her, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

"Thank you sir. And thank you for the – um – training." SuLin replied, planting a soft kiss on his lips. "I hope I'll see you again when you visit Seoul." she added.

Rocky called the desk to let them know he was checking out, then they headed out the door and down the elevator. They split up again at the executive level with a hug, SuLin taking the elevator down to the lobby while Rocky took the express down to the executive carport. Jimmy wasn't there yet as he was a few minutes early, so he lit a cigarette and keyed Charlie's number into his phone.

"Charlie Park." came the answer.

"Charlie, this is Rocky. I'm heading to the airport." Rocky said.

"Okay, Jimmy has the letter – and a folder with a couple of CV's for you to look at." Charlie told him. "How was your evening sir?" he asked.

"SuLin is another keeper man. The girl is really sweet and a wonderful choice." Rocky replied. "You have her number?" he asked.

"Yes, I do." Charlie replied.

"Get her on the payroll as soon as you can. I'll give you a call from Manila." Rocky told him.

"Okay Rock. Safe travels." Charlie replied, then the call was closed.

Jimmy arrived in the Jag, jumping out to open the back door.

"I think I'll sit in the front if it's okay with you Jimmy." Rocky said.

"No problem sir, as you wish." Jimmy replied, closing the back door and opening the front.

The ride to the airport was uneventful, Jimmy skillfully navigating the back alleys and little-travelled streets toward the airport. They exchanged pleasantries, Jimmy handing him the sealed envelope from Bo as he pulled up to the 'departures' curb for Korean Airlines. Rocky stepped out as Jimmy went around to grab his carryon bag from the boot, then they bid each other goodbye.

Six hours later, the widebody jet rolled up to the gate in Manila. Rocky was pleased to be home, hugging Christina with all his might as she met him inside the gate. She had a way with the security folks, and met him as he departed the gateway instead of waiting for him outside the Customs area. They kissed passionately, Rocky dropping his briefcase to hold her close. "God I missed you honey." he whispered. He was home again.

** Coming soon... Emy Leaves the Homegirls **

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers
1...456789