Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Gawdyesssss... finger my butt lover... yessss...." Rina mewled, wriggling her hips down to capture more of the finger in her ass. "Ohgawd... Ohgawd... OhkGAWDDD.." she howled as Lib's expert manipulation drove her quickly over the top. It was quick and relatively quiet; but it was Rina's first lesbian orgasm -- and she loved it. She felt the finger slowly withdraw from her anus as Lib gave her pussy a gentle lap with her tongue.

"Mmmm... you were hot honey." Lib said, crawling up next to Rina on the bed. "Hot and really delicious!" Lib giggled.

"Um... thanks... for that..." Rina stammered, averting the other girl's eyes.

"Oh come on sweetie. It's all good." Lib told her. "You have an incredible body, and obviously a lot of passion. All I did was help you release a little of it."

Rina smiled softly. "Yeah.. I guess I'm just not used to -- um -- receiving pleasure."

"I know where you're coming from girlfriend. You're going to have to get used to it." Lib replied.

"Even tomorrow?" Rina asked, referring to her screening session.

"Your screening?" Lib asked. "Oh yeah baby. I think I came seven or eight times during mine." she laughed. "That whole thing gets a bad rap. It isn't about how much pleasure you cangive, it's about how much you canTAKE. Rocky wants to make sure your inhibitions don't get in the way, that's all." Lib told her. She noticed some activity out on the shared balcony, and jumped up. "Let's go visit with the girls!" She bounced to the French doors and threw them open, not bothering with any clothes. "Hey ladies!"

Rina just couldn't do that just yet, and grabbed a sheer coverup before she joined the others. Ari was there, as were Carlina and Ronni. Lib was pouring drinks for both of them. "Hi!" Rina said, waving her hand to the group.

Ronni giggled. "We noticed Lib got to you first."

"Hey, she's my roomie, I get first dibs!" Lib said, handing Rina her drink. "Besides, Rina is sooooo my type." she laughed, then noticed the look of embarrassment on Rina's face. "Oh relax and enjoy the girl talk, okay? It's all just fun." Lib told her. "Nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about."

"Absolutely!" Carlina agreed. "Besides, I think Ronni just might be a bit jealous because she's never gotten the time of day from sweet Liberty." Carlina laughed.

"Yeah, dammit." Ronni giggled. "What's up with that Lib? You don't like amazon goddesses?" That finally loosened Rina up, and she laughed.

The girls continued their banter until Ari had to hit the sack because she had a morning engagement. Carlina and Ronni went back into their room as well. Again Rina found herself alone with Lib, and again she felt a stirring in her loins. She looked at Lib's lithe form as she relaxed on the lounge, her tiny titties rising and falling slowly with her breathing. Rina slowly got up and walked to the foot of the lounge, kneeling on the footrest and letting her fingers gently trace Lib's calves. "Do you mind?" Rina asked.

Lib responded with a smile and by spreading her slender thighs to give her roomie the access she requested. Rina's fingers drew a beeline from the inside of her knees to the damp heat of her crotch, then her mouth descended on the sensitive flesh of her labia. "ohhhhhhhhh....yesssss...." Lib mewled as her knees came up of their own volition, exposing the entire plane of her crotch to Rina's oral attack. The oral intruder flicked its way down to the tiny wrinkle of her anus, then back up to slide between the wet lips and ultimately to the hard nubbin at the top. "GiyAAAHhhhmmm...." Lib moaned, her hands reaching down to pull Rina's mouth to her pussy.

She'd never really wanted to make lesbian love before; but Lib had been so free with her earlier that Rinawanted to pleasure her new friend. She worked the erect nub of Lib's clitoris, gently at first, then flicking it quickly, then gently again. She blew hot puffs of her breath over the sensitive pleasure center, slipping a finger inside the wet vaginal canal and continued her oral assault. "Mmmphhh.." Rina moaned. She sensed Lib's hands pushing her head; but notaway from her, rather she was pushing herdown - toward her asshole.

"P-please baby... lick my butthole... make me cum..." Lib begged, rotating her hips and pushing her roomies' head down. Lib loved a tongue in her backside -- it was so sensual, exciting, and -- well -- nasty.

Rina heard her plea, lapping the length of the tiny Filipina's pussy before spending several moments working her perineum. Finally her tongue found Lib's willing and receptive little anal ring, and she wormed it past the clenching muscle and into her bottom a few millimeters. Lib's hips were almost instantly a blur, writhing and gyrating wildly as Rina tried to keep her tongue inside the girls' asshole. Rina slipped two fingers inside Lib's snug little cunt and fucked her as her oral intruder continued the analingus.

"Ohhhhhhh-o-o-o-o—ooogawd... suckmyass.... Ohhhhgawd...ohgawdd.....ohGAwd!" Lib squealed. Then she felt the tongue being replaced by not one; but two fingers. Her anus relaxed to accept Rina's fingers deep in her backside. Suddenly her clit was surrounded by her roomies lips and there was suction. "GAWDDDDD... CUMMMMMINNNGGGGG!" she screamed, bouncing her hips up and down and driving the two digits in and out of her wanton asshole. The lips and fingers maintained their lewd grip on her as the climax subsided gradually.

"MmmHmmm..." Rina said softly, lifting her head from between Lib's legs.

Rocky and Christina smiled at each other, sitting in the courtyard directly beneath the balcony where Rina and Lib had just been working it. "Sounds like the new roomies are getting along well." whispered Christina.

"Indeed. I just hope Rina has enough energy for us tomorrow." Rocky replied.

"I'm sure she will honey. But I think maybe I should get you to bed now." Christina told him, standing slowly. They walked quietly inside and up their private stairs to their suite.

Fifteen minutes later all was quiet throughout the house.

** Jorge and Rocky test the new girl Rina **

Rina awoke with just a bit of apprehension about the day. She went out in the hall to grab tray, two glasses of juice, and a couple of pastries each for she and Lib. Walking back into their room, she shouted "Hey girl! It's morning!" to awaken her friend. "I have juice and goodies; but you have to get up if you want them." Rina laughed as her roommate finally stirred. Rina stopped next to Lib's bed, using her knee to shake the mattress. "Come on honey, I need some support."

Lib's eyes fluttered open, focusing to find the beautiful Indian girl looking down at her. "Huh?" she asked.

"Sorry; but I need to talk for a few minutes before I get ready for this... screening thing." Rina said. "I'll wait for you out here." Rina walked out to the balcony, turning around to make sure Lib didn't just doze off again.

Lib threw her covers off and swung her legs over the side of the bed, then pulled herself up and -- without dressing -- went out to join Rina. Her roommate laughed. "What?" Lib asked.

"You are quite naked, girlfriend." Rina told her.

"So?" Lib said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "I don't need to go anywhere, do I?"

"I guess not." Rina replied, handing Lib a glass of juice. "So... tell me about this screening thing. I know you said it's about taking pleasure; but what should I be expecting?" she asked.

Lib took a long pull on the juice and thought about the question. "Um... do you know who is going to be there?" Lib asked.

"Yeah, Rocky and Jorge." Rina answered.

"Oh. Okay. Two guys -- nice ones, by the way." Lib said. "Well... considering the reason why Emy left... my first guess would be they'll want to assess your -- um -- oral skills." She began. "Then... is there anything you would consider a specialty?"

"Uh...."

"I mean like anal. You like getting fucked in the ass?" Lib asked.

"I don't mind it, and I actually would love to enjoy it more than I have." Rina said.

"Oh cool, then make sure you let Rocky know. He's the best buttfucker on the planet, I swear. He did me in the ass and I came so hard I passed out!" Lib told her.

"Really?" Rina replied.

"Oh yeah girl. You want to know what it's like to be pleasured in the back door, get Rocky to show you. Plus he loves fucking girls in the butt." Lib laughed. "But honestly honey, I can't really do much to prepare you any better. Every screening is different. The best advice I can give you is to just relax and let things happen. You will end up enjoying it -- and I mean cumming HARD -- if you just let Rocky do the driving."

"Wow. Okay. Relax. I can do that." Rina laughed. She glanced at the clock. One hour to go. "Guess I should go freshen up then."

"Don't worry about anything babe. You'll do just fine." Lib reiterated.

Rina showered thoroughly, soaping up her pussy and ass, then the rest of her body before rinsing and doing a second pass. She wanted to make sure Rocky and Jorge enjoyed her. She followed the soap with an all-over body oil, with pheromones and her own special scent. She massaged the oil gently into the folds of her pussy, then slipped a finger inside her asshole to get some of the oil in there. Finally she dried her body with the soft towels. "Hey Lib!" she called.

"Yeah?" Lib responded.

"What should I wear?" Rina asked.

Lib laughed loud enough that Rina could hear it. "Probably doesn't matter; but since they might ask you to strip for them you should consider something sexy to start with."

"Okay, thanks." Rina looked through the clothes in the wardrobe, pulling out a pair of deep red silk pants and a red and gold lace top. She had a black lace bra she knew would look great, and chose black lace panties. She had the panties on and was about to fasten the bra when Lib came in and whistled.

"Yeah honey. That's the idea. Wow, are you ever sexy in black lace!" Lib told her.

"Thanks!" Rina answered, picking up the pants and top. "What do you think of these?" she asked.

"They'll look great over those undies, and those guys will probably cum in their pants when they see you." Lib laughed. She watched as her roomie pulled on the pants and draped the top over her shoulders. She motioned for Rina to give her a pivot, and noted the snug fit of the pants on her curvy bottom. "Your ass is amazing girl." Lib told her.

"Well thanks. I just hope Rocky and Jorge like it." Rina replied.

"Oh trust me honey, those guys are both butt-hounds. They'll love it." Lib said. "Now get that hot ass downstairs or you'll be late." she added. "Out to the patio, then make a left and go around the house. You'll see two paths, take the one on the right and it'll lead you right to the screening room. Break a leg doll. I want you to stay here." Lib told her.

"Thanks. I'll see you later." Rina said, heading out the door and down the hall. A few minutes later she found herself at the door to the screening room. She noticed the 'Welcome' card and pulled it from the door. Inside it said 'Welcome Rina. Come right in. We will be with you in a few minutes. It was signed by Jorge and Rocky. She turned the handle and opened the door, walking into the foyer and finding a single rose in a small vase on the table -- a glass of wine next to it and another card addressed to her. She opened the card.Relax, have some wine, and prepare to enjoy., as with the first card it was signed by both men. She picked up the wine glass and took a sip. It was a delicious Riesling, with a tingly bite and a sweet-but-not-sticky finish. Delicious! A few minutes later the door opened and the two men joined her in the foyer.

"Good morning Rina!" Rocky said, looking her up and down. "You look fabulous darling."

"Sexy as hell!" Jorge added, giving her the 'twirl' signal.

The two men watched as the pretty Indian girl slowly turned to give them the whole picture. Both let out a low whistle.

"Wow girl, you really are gorgeous." Rocky told her. "Nice choice of wardrobe, too."

"Looks a lot better on you than on the last girl to wear it." Jorge said, the comment referring to Emy slipping out before he could catch himself.

Rina noticed Jorge's embarrassment. "It's okay Jorge, I know she used to wear it. I mean I took it out of her wardrobe, right?"

Jorge nodded his thanks, giving her a wink. Rocky opened the door into the screening chamber and waved her inside. The room, as she'd been told, was sparsely furnished but warm and inviting at the same time. There was a small sofa with a coffee table in front of it and a chair opposite the sofa. There was a small bar against the wall a few meters from the sofa. And in the middle of the room there was something she couldn't really describe. Most of the light in the room was indirect, with bulbs hidden from view and shedding most of their illumination up the walls and onto the ceiling. The resulting light was soft, lending a sensual feel to the room.

Rocky walked to the bar and grabbed two more glasses for he and Jorge. "More wine dear?" he asked. She held out her half-empty glass and he filled it, then filled the other two glasses. After handing Jorge a glass he held his up. "To a successful session and a bright future!" he toasted.

"Hear hear!" Jorge seconded, clinking his glass to Rina's and Rocky's.

Rina blushed as she took a sip of the brightly-flavored wine, and waited for some sort of direction. Rocky took a seat in the chair, with Jorge sitting on the sofa. He patted the seat next to him. "Have a seat honey, and please relax." Jorge said. She sat next to him, trying not to show her anxiety. She had been with two men before; but never in such a relaxed setting.

"Okay Rina, I guess we can't keep it a secret any longer." Rocky began, smiling softly at her. "We've had several clients here in Manila who have asked that we find a girl from the Middle East, so when Norvin called me and told me about you I had to find out for myself."

Jorge continued "And to be honest I was surprised when we saw the photos he sent us. The pictures were not very flattering -- and did not come close to doing justice to your beauty."

Rina blushed again, although the soft lighting didn't show it. "I don't think Mister Cheng was all that interested in showing his girls in pictures." she told them.

Both men chuckled. "True enough. It isn't the way he does his business over there. I can tell you we will have a professional portfolio done for you -- assuming of course that we all agree to it after today -- and your photos will be far more appealing." Rocky told her. "So I guess we might as well get started."

"Um... yes. I was hoping..." Rina said softly.

"We are not here to make you nervous or to use you sexually." Jorge told her.

"B-but..." Rina stammered.

"Oh now just wait a moment. What Jorge just said is true -- to a point. We are here to discover whether or not you will fit in with the homegirls and will meet the needs and desires of our clients. I am sure there will be some sexual acts involved; but the sex is not the core of this session." Rocky clarified. "I am quite sure, based on last evening and my quick conversation with some of the girls this morning, that you will fit in just fine with the girls. So what we need to find out is whether our clients will find you desirable. You certainly possess the physical beauty. My God Rina you are just spectacular to look at with your clothes on. So let's kick this session off with a nice, slow, sexy strip, shall we?" Rocky suggested. "What sort of music would you like?" he asked, standing up and heading over to the control panel for the sound system.

Rina chose a native Indian piece filled with soft percussion and sitar riffs. Rocky started the music and she stood up, writhing her ample hips as she moved slowly toward the spotlight Rocky had turned on. She had the sensual moves of a belly dancer combined with sexy, saucy looks. She pursed her lips and blew each of them a kiss as she twirled in front of the two men. Her buttocks quivered beneath the snug pants as she shook her booty at them -- matching the music perfectly. While she faced away from them her fingers deftly unfastened the blouse, and when she turned around to face them again she did it with a graceful flourish, revealing her full breasts in the low-cut lace brassiere. Staying with the soft rhythms, she squeezed her boobs together using her arms as her fingers beckoned the men to her cleavage. She ran her hands down over her sides and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the silk trousers, then she turned around and peeled them down over her fantastic behind as it gyrated to the native beat. Both men whistled as her lace-encased backside wriggled in their direction. She slowly pivoted around again, this time revealing that the bra had been unfastened. The very dark circles of her nipples were arousing them as she tweaked them to life with her fingers. She cupped the two globes as if offering one to each of them, and her body was in constant motion as her thumbs slipped under the waistband of her panties. In a single, swift motion the panties were gone, and Rina turned one more time as the music came to an end. She bent forward and reached back to pull her cheeks apart, bringing whistles and applause from both men.

Rina stood up and turned around to face them, a sexy smile on her face. "I've done that routine before." she laughed. "I hope you liked it."

"Liked it?" Jorge said. "I absolutely LOVED it honey. Look what you've done to me!" he said, shaking his erection at her.

She knew what he meant and walked over to him, stopping between his knees and leaning forward to push her lush titties into his face. He gently grasped the orbs in his hands and took each nipple in turn into his mouth. Rina could feel the warmth in her loins as the man sucked on her sensitive flesh. She let him enjoy her for a minute then slowly pulled away, resting her hands on his shoulders as she pressed her lips to his and kissed him passionately. She broke the kiss and ran her tongue down his cheek to his neck, where she sucked and nibbled at his manly skin. Her fingers made their way down his chest and belly to find his now fully-erect penis, gently stroking the shaft as her lips made their way down to his nipples. He moaned as she expertly worked his body, her lips slowly gliding down his belly until they found his organ and took it inside her mouth. His hands rested on her head, pulling very gently to push his length into her willing oral cavern. Her tongue lashed at the sensitive head and she sucked loudly as she began stroking up and down with her mouth.

"Ohhhhbaby... Suck me honey.... That's it... Nice and slow..." Jorge said softly.

Rocky watched the incredibly sensual scene, the naked Indian beauty kneeling with her head bobbing up and down in his friends' lap. Jorge had been sucked by more than a few women, and his language suggested Rina was doing an exceptional job. He slowly moved behind her, admiring the lush curves of her bottom without touching them. Then he leaned forward and kissed her right cheek very gently. He could smell her heat and knew this was a girl he wanted to keep. Any girl who can get hot just by stripping and sucking is a winner in his book. He leaned forward again and kissed her left cheek, then let his fingers find the silky flesh of her inner thigh -- just a few inches below her damp pussy. He heard her moan and watched her head go down until she gagged on Jorge's cock. His body twitched when she did that as her throat muscles clenched on his cockhead. Rocky's fingers worked their way up her thighs and barely touched her soft labia as they made their way to her bottom. He pulled her cheeks apart and felt his own body tremble as the dark chocolate ring of her anus came into view. "Gawd that's a beautiful asshole." he whispered. Then his tongue made first contact with that wrinkled port and Rocky got his first taste. She was delicious. His tongue worked at her tight opening until the ring of muscle began to open, allowing his oral probe to push inside the niggardly port. He could feel her body bouncing on his friend's dick, and heard Jorge's grunts as he emptied his balls into her mouth.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers