Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

A few moments later she abruptly straightened up, turning around and pushing Rocky back. "I want your cock." Rina said, a wild look in her eyes. She dove down to take his meat into her mouth and sucked it hard. At this point Rocky was on his back on the floor, and was not going to be moving any time soon. Jorge looked sated and was watching passively from his place on the sofa. She sucked until his cock was rock hard and wet with her spittle, then pulled her mouth free with a lewdSlurp. Before Rocky could say anything, she positioned her hips and pushed them down to capture his dick in the seething cauldron of her cunt. "Yeahhhhbaby... FUCK ME!" she howled, her hips a blur as she pounded him.

Her pussy was incredibly hot as she stroked it up and down on his cock. He reached his hands out to grasp her hips, then reached around to fondle the firm cheeks of her ass. His fingers traced the crease between her buttocks until he found the waiting -- and willing -- port of her bottomhole.

"Fuck my ass lover. Shove your finger into my butt." Rina said hoarsely.

Rocky did as she asked, sliding his thick middle finger all the way into her rectum, then began fucking into her pussy with his penis. He felt his cock twitch -- and knew he wasn't going to last much longer.This girl is red-fucking-hot! he thought. Then he felt her muscles clench, and knew she was close as well. He added a second finger in her asshole and began slamming his cock into her womb. "Cum for me baby." Rocky whispered in her ear.

"YiaaayiaaayIAAAhhhhhhhh... FUCKMEI'MCUMMINGGGGGG..." Rina howled, bouncing her hips up and down on his two intruders. He had added a third finger in her butt and the sensations in her body were incredible. She could feel the added warmth as his seed flowed into her pussy, adding to the already copious fluids from her own climax. His fingers still moved slowly in and out of her bottom, bringing small trembles from her insides until they were both finally finished.

"Damn!" Jorge said, still sitting on the sofa. "Looked like fun from here!" he added. His cock was erect again, so erotic was the scene he had witnessed.

Rina slowly stood up, pulling her pussy from Rocky's cock and her ass from his fingers, then she reached down to give him a hand up. "PHEW!" Rocky said once he was up. Then Rina noticed Jorge's condition.

"Wow! You recovered quick!" Rina said, giggling. Then she blew them both away, walking over to Jorge and presenting him with her ass. She reached back and tugged her cheeks wide. "There's one hole that hasn't had cock. Want to fuck my ass?" she asked lewdly. In the absence of a reply, she began to lower her body toward his erection. She reached down between her legs and grasped his penis, positioning the head at her anal port and pushing back onto his meat. "Mmmm...." she moaned, reaching down to gather moisture from her dripping cunt to spread on his shaft and around her anus. Another gentle push and his dick enjoyed the clenching from her sphincter. Again her fingers gathered and spread the natural lube, and she pushed back to capture half of his organ inside her asshole. "Ohyeah... ohyeah... fuckyeah..." she moaned.

Jorge was staring down at the most lascivious sight he'd ever seen -- his cock being sucked into this beautiful girl's asshole. It was tight; but so velvety smooth inside he wasn't going to resist. Mel didn't care for anal sex, so he didn't get much. She had let him do it a few times; but told him it hurt each time so he didn't force the issue; but like most men he found the pleasures of a woman's bottom to be irresistible. And here was this spectacular and exotic beauty -wanting his cock in her ass! "Ohman... Rocky... this girl's ass is incredible..." Jorge groaned. Then his hands grasped her lush hips and pulled her rectum down onto his shaft, pushing balls-deep into the intense pleasure of her butt. Once he was fully engulfed he remained still, letting her become accustomed to the intrusion. He could feel her muscles rippling around his cock, and hoped she could use those muscles to get him off -- his dream sexual encounter.

Rocky watched Rina's face as his friend's cock pushed all the way into her ass. She grimaced only a little when he pushed deep inside her; but was pure pleasure and raw lust immediately after that. This was a girl for Rocky's Kingdom, that was certain now. He got up and brought the ice bucket with the wine over to the table, pouring himself a glass and sitting back to enjoy the show.

Rina was beyond control now, her hips moving of their own volition to work the cock with her anus and rectal muscles. She could hear Jorge moaning softly with each stroke, and feel his veined organ twitching in her tight backside. She loved it when anal sex was unforced, and if anything this was her idea. She was practically raping this man with her butthole -- and loving it. She setup a rhythm with her hips, gliding her rearend up and down the twitching meat as she sensed his climax growing near. "ooooooyeahlover... I want you to cum in my ass... fill my dirty bottom with your seed..." she begged. Moments later she felt the twinge of raw pleasure inside her body. "Ohgawd.... Ohgawdbaby... Ohgawdddd.... Fuckmyass... Ohgawdddd... Ah-Ah-Ah... OHHHHGAWWDDDDD!" Rina howled, her muscles now spasming wildly on the thrusting penis in her bowels. She felt his climax begin, and fought for consciousness.

Jorge grabbed her hips, pounding his erection into her backside in long thrusts. The velvet vise of her rectal channel was sucking the semen from his testicles. "Mmmyiahhh.. Yeahhhbaby... take it in your tight ass...." He growled, pumping his seed into her mucky depths. Before he was completely drained she leaned back and collapsed with her back on his chest, her asshole still clenching around his penis. He wrapped his arms around her and gently kneaded the lush orbs of her breasts, twitching his dick in the hot tunnel of her beautiful butt. He held her there until both of them had resumed normal breathing and his cock had softened inside her ass, then he helped her up enough so she could sit next to him on the sofa. He reached over and gently touched her face, leaning over to kiss her softly on the lips. Jorge smiled -- something rarely seen by anyone. "You are fucking incredible Rina." he said softly.

Rocky poured each of them a glass of wine, then held his high. "To the newest homegirl in Rocky's Kingdom, Miss Rina Dhakazi." he said.

Jorge clinked his glass to theirs and held it up. "To Rina, may she be pleasured as her beauty deserves!" he added to the toast.

Rina had a surprised look on her face. "Really?" she asked.

Rocky chuckled. "Really honey. Congratulations. We have a job for you if you want it."

"Yes!" she replied, drinking down the wine. "Hell yes!"

"Great! I'll have Christina set things up and we'll plan your welcome party!" Rocky told her. "And we'll have a barbecue party by the pool this afternoon, just to make it official."

The three took their time dressing, then left the screening room together. All three were happily sated, and nobody had to work for it.She's another perfect choice! Rocky thought.

** Rina's Barbecue **

Rina climbed the stairs and went down the corridor to the room she shared with Lib, going inside expecting to find her roommate. It didn't seem like she was there, so Rina went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, cleansing her privates thoroughly before drying off and tossing a thin pullover on to cover her body. She walked out of the bathroom and noticed Lib on the Balcony. She went out and saw the pitcher of some kind of juice.

"Hey girl!" Lib said, smiling. "I heard you're in!"

"Wow! I guess news travels fast around here, huh?" Rina replied.

"Mango fizz?" Lib offered.

"Uh... sure..."

"It's mango juice and ginger ale, blended with ice. Yummy stuff!" Lib told her, pouring a tall tumbler and pushing a straw into the glass. "Try it!"

"MMMMMMM... this is really good!" Rina told her. "And no alcohol?" she asked.

"Nope. At least not this time." Lib laughed. "I have an appointment this afternoon, so I gotta stay straight -- at least until I get there!"

"Well shoot..."

"Yeah, I have to miss your barbecue hun; but I should be back around seven." Lib said. "My client has to get home to his wife." she laughed. "I guess she won't let him buttfuck her, so he has me for that every two weeks." she added.

"Okay, well I'll try to keep the party goin' until you get home." Rina said.

"Or we can have a little party of our own after!" Lib giggled.

Rina smiled at her new friend. She had no idea what to expect just twenty-four hours earlier, and now she not only had a job much better than the one she came from; but she had a whole new family and friends, plus a home most girls only dreamed of. She had a great body, she knew that, and she enjoyed sex; but this was over the top. She took a long sip of the delicious drink and laid back on the lounge.

"So tell me hun, how was the screening?" Lib probed.

"It was amazing." Rina replied. "They had me do a sexy little strip for them, which I love doing anyway. By the time I finished with my clothes off, Jorge was hard so I went down on him. Then Rocky went down on me from behind while I was sucking Jorge on the couch. Jorge came in my mouth, so I turned around, shoved Rocky down on his back, and sucked him until he was ready to fuck me. I rode him hard until both of us had a nice climax, me with three of his fingers up my butt. I was still horny, and the fuck scene had Jorge ready again, so I fucked myself in the ass with his dick. It was wild. We both came again."

"Cool! A two-cum screening!" Lib laughed. "I told you not to worry. Rocky is such an incredible guy. Carmen said she didn't even get fucked in her screening. She blew Rocky for like an hour, and he welcomed her to the team."

"Yeah, he is one in a million for sure." Rina agreed.

"And he's Christina's man -- don't forget that. She is a real sweetie most of the time, and can even be fun; but she is madly in love with Rocky -- and he with her." Lib told her.

"And he fucks all these other girls?"

"It's business -- HIS business." Lib said. "Once you're aboard, he won't be doing you again. Christina might; but not Rocky. You've seen the last of his cock." she added.

"Damn. He's a hunk, too." Rina responded. "Jorge too."

"And you don't want to mess with Mel, either. She's Jorge's babe, and could break you in half with her bare hands." Lib chuckled. "She's a hottie, too." Lib looked at her watch and got up. "Sorry to leave you; but I gotta go get ready for my date."

Rina followed Lib into their room and found herself another bikini to go with her pullover, squeezing into the skimpy suit before heading downstairs to check things out. She was beginning to feel more comfortable in her new surroundings, and absolutely everyone made her feel at home. She tried not to think about what was happening to Emy. It really wasn't her problem in any case. She walked into the kitchen and found Karla speaking with one of the maids. "Hi!" she said.

"Hey, new girl!" Karla said. "Welcome aboard. I understand we're having a little cookout this afternoon. Anything in particular you would like?" she asked.

"Um... what are my choices?" Rina asked.

"Pretty much anything you want honey. Rocky keeps a well-stocked locker and we have a lovely and very fertile vegetable garden right here in the compound. Fresh tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, squash, cucumbers, corn..." Karla told her.

"Um... lamb?" Rina asked.

"Sure dear. Leg of lamb, rack of lamb, lamb chops, lamb burgers. You name it, we'll prepare it." Karla said.

"Oooo. I know -- how about lamb kabobs with onion and peppers?" Rina suggested.

"Done!" Karla replied. "Excuse me while I tell the chef so he can get started." Karla headed to the chef's office, leaving Rina with the maid.

"I am called Bebe." the maid said, holding out her hand.

Rina took her hand and shook it gently. "Please to meet you Bebe, I'm Rina."

"I heard about you. New girl. Welcome to Rocky's Kingdom. We are all family here." Bebe said.

"Thank you Bebe. I am very pleased to be here." Rina said.

"Would you like a cold drink?" Bebe asked. "Juice, soda, water?"

"Um... mango fizz?" Rina suggested, recalling the delicious beverage Lib had given her.

Bebe went about measuring out the juice and ginger ale into the blender, then added ice and covered the carafe. She turned on the blender and in moments she poured a tall tumbler of the delicious concoction and handed it to Rina with a smile.

"Salamat!" Rina said.

Bebe giggled, knowing that was probably the only Tagalog the girl knew. "Walang Anuman!" she replied, confusing Rina.

Rina headed out to the courtyard, wandering the grounds just to get familiar. There was certainly much to like about this compound. Lush, almost jungle-like foliage giving way to open spaces with manicured grass. Fruit trees everywhere, with oranges, grapefruit, mangos and even bananas thriving right there. There was a small garden area behind the house with a pond, many types of blooming flowers, and a small table with umbrella. Beyond the garage was the rehearsal studio, the open floor and huge speakers giving away its purpose. Then the screening room, and back around through the vegetable garden to the courtyard. It took her nearly forty-five minutes to make the walk -- with several stops along the way to smell and touch -- but it was time well spent. When she got back Grace and Ellie were by the pool, sunning themselves in suits even skimpier than hers.

"Hey, Rina! Welcome aboard hun!" Ellie said, jumping up from her lounge and running over to give Rina a warm hug. "So good to have you with us, girl."

"Thank you so much. I'm still in shock!" Rina replied, giggling.

"We know what you mean sweetie. We've been there." Grace said. "You'll get used to it -- then you'll be amazed at your account." she added, referring to her bank account.

"Yeah... um... I'm not really worried about that; but how do things work out for you?" Rina asked.

"Okay, well it's kind of a long story; but we have some time, right?" Ellie began, pouring herself some tea and taking a chair next to Rina's. "There are several ways you make your money here. First of all, you are what they call a 'Class A' girl -- top of the food chain -- so Rocky pays you a commission on all of your fees." she added.

Rina held her hand up. "Uh... fees? For... um..."

"Having sex with clients, yes. Those fees." Ellie finished her thought. "and the fees themselves are based on a scale that includes your tenure, the client's history, the amount of time for the appointment, things like that." Ellie continued. "So you are paid that commission -- and the customer pays that fee to Rocky, usually ahead of time with an electronic transfer, so you don't have to worry about it. When the customer likes you -- and trust me girl, they will -- he'll give you a tip over and above the fee. So you get paid twice for each appointment."

"Wow. So you can make a LOT of money here!" Rina exclaimed, her mind racing with the possibilities.

"Definitely. Now here's the trick. You need to make sure your customers are very, very happy. All it takes is pleasuring them every time you're with them, and doing anything they want you to do. These guys are all upper-echelon guys, so they're not going to try anything weird. Besides, Rocky has strict rules for the customers too. They sign a contract before any girl can see them, and if a girl comes back beat up or whatever, that customer is cutoff and the Kingdom is paid a 'reparation' fee by the customer. If you were the girl who got beat up, you get part of that as well." Ellie continued.

"Beat up?" Rina said timidly. She'd been badly beaten on a couple of occasions, and wanted no part of that.

"It has only happened one time in the last five years honey. Don't worry about it." Grace said.

"Phew!" Rina said. "Okay, so what are the other ways?"

"We do photo shoots for a lot of the big corporations and magazines. In fact, we're doing two shoots in the next month -- and we get paid a minimum of forty-thousand P each for those shoots." Grace said.

"Wow...."

"And the biggest thing for you in the near future is your welcome party." Ellie said.

"Okay, so Rocky told me a little about that on the way here from the airport." Rina said.

"Well, Rocky won't be paying you anything at all; but he told you about the auction, right?" Ellie asked.

"Yes." Rina replied.

"The man who wins that auction will be someone who really wants to get together with you -- at least for the evening. Ari -- the last party -- was paid a half-million pesos, plus two fifty-thou tips at her party. And the man who paid her that money has invited her for two more appointments in the past three weeks -- at a hundred-thousand pesos each to her." Ellie said. "I would have to guess she'll be seeing more of him, and is starting to get other interest; both from his friends and from her online profile."

"Holy crap." Rina said. "So Ari has pulled in nearly eight-hundred-thousand pesos in the past month?" she asked.

"Yep." Grace replied. "Rocky has things setup this way for two reasons I think. First it gets you hooked because of the money, and second it gets your name out there so he makes more money as well. He's a smart guy, and he believes that the success of his girls equals success for him."

"God, why can't all men be like that?" Rina laughed.

"Talking about me again, ladies?" Rocky said, laughing as he surprised the three girls.

"Oh... it was all good boss." Grace told him, giggling.

"I know." Rocky told her. "Rina, I hope these two haven't spoiled anything for you. But I really do believe in my girls. You are my living, and I believe you deserve what you earn." he added, pulling up another chair after he poured himself a cognac on the rocks. "Yes, you can make a lot of money; but you earn every dime with your beauty, your wit, your intellect, and yes, your body. Our clients pay very well to have the company of someone who makes them feel good -- and that includes more than just sexual pleasure. A man feels good when he has a beautiful woman on his arm, especially when she is attentive and intelligent -- as all of you girls are. When it comes to sex, I already know that each of you is a genuinely passionate woman. That's what we find out in that screening room session. We all love sex here, and so do our clients. So we have a great thing going; but it isn't the safest business. That's why we have this compound, why we have drivers and cars to take you to your appointments if the client doesn't pick you up here. I feel I am personally responsible for your safety as long as you work in my business." Rocky expounded. "One more thing -- while I value and reward loyalty, I can be a most dire opponent in the face of disloyalty."

Rina looked at his handsome face and smiled softly. "Thank you for that Rocky. I really mean it. Thank you so much for finding me and saving me." she said.

"I'm just looking after my business Rina; but you are most welcome. I look forward to both of us earning a good living." Rocky replied.

"Hey guys!" Mary Ann greeted them, bouncing happily out into the courtyard. She came over to Rina and gave her a kiss. "Welcome honey. I hope these guys aren't boring you!" she laughed.

Grace laughed loudly, slapping her knee. "Yeah Rina, you want to know about making money, Mary Ann is the one to ask."

"What?" Mary Ann said innocently.

"Mary Ann Garcia holds the record for the most money earned in a single month." Rocky said. "You want to tell her how much that was darlin'?"

"It was just a little more than two million pesos." Mary Ann said sheepishly.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers