Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Rehearsal for Shangri-La **

The weekend had been busy for everyone, even Rina had a productive engagement with Randy Montrez, one of the clients who had been requesting a girl of her ethnicity for some time and was delighted when Edison told him about her. The tryst was somewhat brief, with a subsequently smaller fee; but Montrez gave Rina a nice tip and reported 'two thumbs up' to Edison after their date. She was off to a decent start, even before her party.

Early in the week Christina began working with the choreographer and some of the key girls for the Shangri-La show, getting most of the basic concepts for the six routines they would be doing. Ronni, Ari, Grace and Ellie took the extra time to learn so that they could start working with the other girls before their first full rehearsal on Friday. Christina hoped to have enough of each routine worked out so that the girls could rehearse when time allowed in the absence of the choreographer. She had a dance background, and could provide a level of guidance for these practice sessions that would otherwise be very expensive.

Christina had called the choreographer, Marla Garza, over for a brief meeting prior to their first rehearsal, along with the four girls who had been learning things ahead. The meeting was being held in the rehearsal studio so Christina could show Marla what had been accomplished. Moving forward from this rehearsal would be easier.

Christina queued the music for the first number and the four girls danced as if they were two girls, with Christina at the center dancing the lead role. They got more than halfway through the song when Marla held her hand up to stop the music. She smiled and nodded toward the five ladies. "An excellent start Christina. I see you've been keeping up on your lines and positions." Marla told them. "Also a good start for the girls. I'm impressed. Is it safe to assume you've learned the other three routines to this same level?" she asked.

"Yes, we have." Christina replied, confident in her response.

"Good! Then we definitely have a head start, and I would like us to decide how we approach the remaining rehearsals. It is clear to me that I won't need to tie up my time here -- at least not until we're ready to perfect the routines." Marla said. "May I ask... how did you get to this point with these routines?" she asked. "I mean.. what method did you use." she clarified.

Christina responded, telling her about the 'overview' meeting she had conducted, then the individual sessions between herself and each of the four girls where she provided guidance on the steps, moves, and musicality. Since each girl was performing only one fourth of the whole routine, these sessions only needed to be thirty minutes. Then the girl could go off on her own and practice the dance. Then she called them to the studio for two hours of work as a group. "And that's how we got here." Christina said.

"Alright, well I think at this point the rehearsals can be as a group. The four girls who will dance in each of the four elements can learn the routines pretty quickly if they have someone to follow. And the backup dancer has to learn everything anyway. Let's just go with that approach for now. You've done a wonderful job so far ladies." Marla said.

Noon rolled around and the rest of the girls had arrived. All of them had taken some amount of time to study the materials Christina had distributed, and the rehearsal sessions went very well. By the end of the first two hours the four 'teams' were working well as a group and the 'star' had her moves down well enough that no further work was needed on this day. Marla addressed the girls and handed out her card, letting them know that if they had any questions about the routines and Christina couldn't answer them to please call her directly. Then Christina thanked them and dismissed the group -- thirty minutes ahead of schedule.

"They really did a great job. Those new girls -- Ari and Rina -- are excellent additions. Both of them dance really well and picked things up quickly." Marla said.

"Yes, well thank you Marla. Ari has been working on the choreography -- with music -- for a solid week. Rina is just a natural." Christina replied.

Marla smiled. "Either way works for me hun. I should run. It'll be a big surprise if I'm actually early for something. Thanks for everything Chris."

Marla headed out, and Christina went back to her office to figure out a rehearsal schedule for the following week. She needed to get it done before the end of the day, as several of the girls would be spending the weekend away from the compound.

** Five on Two - Party at the Beach House! **

Ari and Mary Ann got back to their room with a little more than an hour to get ready. They went about it efficiently, flipping a coin to see who got the shower first (Mary Ann) then getting to it. While Mary Ann showered, Ari pulled out the outfit she'd put together for the party. It was at the beach, so the outfit started with a black mesh thong bikini which concealed exactly nothing, and was covered with a pair of nearly transparent gauze culottes in beige with a colorful knit belt/tie and topped with a sage green 'blazer' that had one button in front. She added a gold clip for her hair and she would be good. Mary Ann came out with a towel wrapped around her and Ari took her place in the shower. Mary Ann had chosen a similar outfit; but in colors selected for her. The mesh thong was white, with a pair of black culottes and a red blazer. They looked good together as they finished up their makeup and headed downstairs.

Christina was there to meet them. "You girls have a great time. You know my number if you need me." she told them.

"Thanks!" Mary Ann replied, smiling.

"Have a great evening yourself Christina." Ari said.

Wilson Gomez had sent his personal driver in his BMW 750 to pick them up, with his young driver Lenny at the wheel. He kept glancing in the mirror to catch a glimpse of them. "Lenny -- keep your eyes on the road please." Mary Ann said, laughing softly enough that he wouldn't hear. There was no response; but he glanced at them less often.

The ride to Subic was long and somewhat boring; but once in the area they began to see homes -- resorts really -- that had Ari's mouth gaping open. "Holy crap, these are awesome places!" she exclaimed.

Mary Ann gave her a pat on the knee. "Calm down hun. Willy's is much nicer than these old shacks." When they arrived at the gate and drove through, Ari realized she was right. They were on his property; but she still couldn't see a house. Five minutes later Lenny wheeled the big Beemer up to the main entrance and stopped. The house was huge, with large white columns supporting a second-story balcony that ran the width of the house -- a good thirty meters. "See what I mean?" Mary Ann asked, patting Ari's knee. "You're in for one fantastic party hun. Hang on and enjoy the ride!"

Lenny opened the door and offered his hand to help the girls out, then escorted them to the door and opened that as well. "After you ladies." he said, waving them inside. From the entry foyer they could see through the main 'sitting room' to the enclosed swimming pool and the beach beyond it.

"Wow..." Ari said softly, getting a squeeze of her hand from Mary Ann.

"So glad you're here ladies!" came Wilson Gomez' voice. "Please come right in."

Ari finally saw their host, giving him a big smile. "Mister Gomez, your home is so beautiful!" she said, still taking in the elegant appointments surrounding her.

Gomez chuckled. "This is just a little weekend place honey." he told her, walking up to give them both a hug. "You ladies look very comfortable -- and very sexy. Come with me and I will introduce to you my associates." He led them into the 'game room' where his friends eagerly awaited the 'entertainment'.

The four men wore casual clothes, much as the girls were wearing. Lightweight dockers with mesh shirts was apparently the dress code for the day. "Ari, Mary Ann, I think you remember Andre Torrecampo from our lunch the other day?" he began. Both girls nodded and bowed politely. "And this is Gilbert Arazon, Max Rodriguez, and Roberto Ruiz. Guys, I present Ari Mondigo and Mary Ann Garcia." Wilson completed the introductions. "Now let's just get to know each other and have some refreshments. I will leave it to the majority -- inside or out?"

The consensus seemed to be outside, so the group moved onto the covered patio right on the sand. Gomez had his attendants bring out the refreshment table, and had the bartender move to the patio as well. Mary Ann took a seat on one of the lounges, and was quickly surrounded by Andre, Gilbert, and Roberto. Ari chose a seat at the bar and was joined by Max. Willy went from one place to the other, chiming into the conversations as needed.

Max Rodriguez was something of a shy gentleman, honored to have been invited by Gomez for the performance of his operation; but unsure how to approach these beautiful young women. He clearly liked Ari's appearance, and decided she might be a little easier to start a conversation with than the very popular Mary Ann. "Nice to meet you, Ari." he said, giving him a shy smile.

"Thank you Max. It's nice to meet you too." Ari replied. "Looks like Mary Ann is already busy!" she added, noticing that her friend had Andre's penis in her mouth and Gilbert's hand in her panties. Ari laughed. "They don't call her fireball for nothing!"

"I heard that, what does it mean exactly?" Max asked, pouring them each a margarita to start things.

"She loves sex." Ari answered. "I meanREALLY loves sex. All kinds of sex, all the time." she added, taking a sip of her margarita. "Thanks!" she said, holding up the drink.

"To loving sex!" Max toasted, clinking his glass to hers and taking a long swallow. "So... um... what about you?" he asked.

"Uh... do I love sex?" Ari guessed.

"Yeah." Max replied, giving her wink.

"Yes, I would have to say that I do love sex." she answered, resting her hand on his leg and giving it a gentle squeeze. "I'm hoping you're up for some pleasure, Max." Ari let her hand drift up along his thigh, then lightly brushed his crotch through the thin cotton.

"I could enjoy some fun." he told her, his hand roaming inside her blazer to cup her firm breast through the mesh bikini. "Your breast is so firm and lovely." he whispered, his penis twitching under the squeeze of her fingers.

"Mmmm... something else here is getting firm too." Ari said softly, her fingers stroking his partially erect shaft. Her fingers deftly unfastened the waistband of his trousers, then unzipped the fly. "Oooo... I think someone is getting interested..." she whispered in his ear, nibbling on his earlobe as her fingers reached inside his boxers. Max turned his head and their lips met for the first time, hungrily sucking and nibbling in a passionate kiss belying their newly born friendship.

Max was erect more quickly than he could remember ever having been, the girl's soft fingers gliding along his length as they dueled with their tongues. He managed to unfasten her blazer and bra, fondling the naked flesh of her young breast and feeling the nipple stiffen under his palm. They mauled each other during the kiss that lasted a good five minutes before they came up for air.

Ari shrugged off her blazer and bra, folding them carefully and placing them on the end of the bar. Then she pulled off the culottes, leaving the mesh thong. Max just stared at her naked form, his cock poking out through his open fly. Ari moved close, her fingers finding his organ as she kissed him softly. "Mind if I have a taste?" she asked, pulling on his hard meat. Without waiting for a reply she quickly kissed her way down his neck, over his chest and belly, then gave his cockhead a quick lick before grabbing a pillow for her knees and taking her place between his legs. "Mmmmphhhhh..." she mumbled as his dick slipped into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head while her lips formed a seal and she sucked hard.

"Ahhhhhh... yeshoney... ohthat'snice..." Max moaned, leaning back in the comfortable bar chair and looking down to watch as the pretty girl sucked his cock. He was never one to use his hands on a woman's head during fellatio, as he felt it was disrespectful and didn't give the woman a chance to perform. But he did enjoy watching the act, especially when it is a pretty young girl like Ari. She was good at fellatio, making good use of her tongue while also taking his admittedly average cock all the way into her mouth until he couldn't see any of the shaft. "Yeah baby... take it nice and deep honey..." Max said hoarsely. He heard a loud squeal and several men laughing, and glanced over to see Mary Ann bent over with Gilbert's dick in her mouth and Andre's moving into her ass. The sight made his cock twitch with anticipation in Ari's mouth.

Ari felt the twitch and slowly lifted her lips from his penis, looking up at him. "I can make it last a long time, or you can cum in my mouth now and we can go again in a while. Whatever you like." Ari offered. Before he could answer she engulfed his dick again, going down to the root and sucking hard.

"Ohgawd honey... I'm going to cum in your mouth honey... ahhh... ahhhHHh.. AHHHH... YESSSS... YESSS... OHHHYESS..... SONICEHONEY.... SUCKITBABY..." Max Rodriguez had the first orgasm with a woman in several months, pumping his semen into Ari's sucking throat.

Ari swallowed his load and continued to suck gently as his cock grew softer, then let him slip from her mouth with a quietplop. She looked up at him, licking her lips. "Mmmmm... delicious Max... Thank you..." she said, smiling. Max held his hand out to help her up, pulling her to her feet. "Thanks Max." Ari took her seat next to Max and had a long sip of her margarita. She heard Mary Ann's distinctive squeals and looked over to find her completely full, laying on her back with Wilson's slender penis in her asshole, Gilbert's more sizeable organ sliding in and out of her pussy, and Andre -- fresh from her butt -- letting her suck his cock clean. Her hips were spasming wildly as the men fucked her willing little body, all of them getting close from the sounds of it. Ari glanced at Max, who was mesmerized by the lascivious scene unfolding only three meters away. She laughed softly. "Which cock would you want to be?" she asked him, winking as soon as she caught his eye.

Max chuckled, reaching over to give Ari's thigh an affectionate squeeze. "Oh, I don't know. I guess maybe Willy's." he replied.

"So you like butt sex?" Ari asked.

"Um... sure, what man doesn't?" Max answered. "How about you?" he asked.

"I can get into that if my man gets me in the mood." Ari replied, hoping he would take the bait. She hopped down from her chair and turned around so her behind faced him, bending over the seat to give him the best view. "Like it?" she asked.

Max chuckled, reaching down to run his hand over the taut flesh of the young woman's buttocks. "Did you say lick it?" he asked, laughing as he slipped down off the chair into a kneeling position behind her. "Like this?" he ran his tongue from the crease between her cheek and thigh up to the waistband of her thong. "Or perhaps this?" His tongue ran over to the crack of her butt and traveled down between her cheeks, brushing on top of the thong where it covered her anus. Then he used a finger to tug the thong aside. "Or maybe this..." he said, using his fingers to hold her cheeks wide next to her little ring, then worrying the little hole with his oral digit. HeLoved doing this to a woman, making her asshole wet and getting her hot at the same time. And he hadn't done it in years, since his wife left him and he kicked his mistress out of his life.

"Oooooo Max.... Yessss.... Like that.... Lick my ass baby..." Ari moaned, relaxing her sphincter to allow his tongue inside her butt. "Mmm.. you keep that up and I'm going to want something bigger in there lover." she taunted him, wriggling her hips as he licked and sucked at her bottom.

"Like this?" Max asked, taking his pinky finger in his mouth and coating it with saliva before pushing it past her clenching muscle and into her receptive butthole. She squirmed a little; but quickly became accustomed to the finger as he began sliding it in and out of her backside. He applied his personal lube to his index finger. "Or maybe this?" he said hoarsely, replacing his pinky with the thicker finger and feigning anal intercourse with his finger. "Perhaps you're ready for two?" he hissed, lubing his middle finger and pushing it in her asshole next to his index finger.

Ari groaned softly, tensing her bottom as the second finger forced her muscle open. "Ahkkk... easy baby... easy.." she begged, trying to relax her sphincter so the discomfort would go away. Having sucked him off, she knew she could take his dick in her ass pretty easily; but two fingers could be painful at first. She felt him applying a slippery lubricant to the point of entry, then a little pressure as he pushed his fingers into her behind up to the second knuckle. "Ohhhhh.... Easy baby... But I want it.... Yesss..." she mewled, willing her rectum to relax as Max began sliding his digits in and out of her nether port. She felt his other hand reaching under her to tease at her clit, then he moved past briefly to gather juices from her pussy before returning to her little nub.

Max knew she could probably climax this way, so intense were her motions and the moans emanating from her throat. But he wanted to cum again too. "Ready baby?" he asked, withdrawing his fingers from her butt and standing up behind her. "I promise I'll go easy at first honey." he said softly, positioning the bulbous head of his dick at the niggardly little ring. "Here we go sweetie. Up your beautiful little butt." Max whispered, pushing gently until he felt her anal ring relax to let the head inside. She grunted and reached back to put her hands against his hips. His response was to grasp her hips and push again gently, feeling the snug chute give way an inch or so. "Your ass is so tight Ari. So damn tight." he said hoarsely. She needed more lube, so Max gently withdrew his cock and pushed the dispenser tip of the lube bottle into her rear, squeezing a liberal amount into her willing channel. Then he slipped his thick middle finger into her hole, twisting it slowly to spread the slippery fluid in her rectum. His cock slipped easily into her back door now, and he pushed until his pubic curls were tickling her cheeks.

Roberto walked over to the bar, watching Max fuck Ari in the ass as she bent over the chair. The position left her pretty face available at the right level, and Roberto grinned at Max. "Mind if I share?" he asked. Max nodded his agreement, and Roberto held his penis to the girls' lips. "Suck my cock honey. Suck me while my friend fills your ass." he said. Using his hands to hold her head still, Roberto pushed his dick into Ari's receptive mouth. "Ahhhh yeahhhh baby... suck that cock... make me cum in your pretty face." he ordered, pumping his penis in and out of her sucking mouth. The two men worked their organs into her slowly, taking their time in her two taboo holes. As yet there had been little contact with her soaking wet cunt; but it didn't seem to matter.

"Your friend is having some fun, eh?" Willy said, running his fingers through Mary Ann's curly hair as she took her first break. "Looks like she enjoys it from behind." he added.

Mary Ann had taken four loads of semen already, and the party was young. Willy and Andre had both cum up her ass, Gilbert had emptied his load in her pussy, and all three had let her clean them up with her mouth. Mary Ann was hot and primed for more. "I know Ari loves it in her butt. In fact, she loves it everywhere -- just like me." Mary Ann said.