Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Rina was really into it now, leaving her oral juices all over his crotch as she licked and sucked every part of him, little mewls escaping her throat when it wasn't stuffed full of his meat. His hands no longer held her head; but gently stroking her hair and tugging at her ears. After fifteen minutes of this he suddenly pulled her head up, looking at her with something that appeared to be desperation. "I must have your bottom." he told her, pulling her up and bending her over the table. She felt his strong hands molding and stroking her cheeks, then his thumbs pulled them wide to expose her back door. She sensed his face very close to her cheeks, then jumped as he drove his tongue deep into her snug sphincter, grunting as he slathered her butt with his saliva. His fingers worked at her wet pussy, sliding inside and working at her clit as he continued the analingus. "Ohhh... that's good lover... eat my ass baby... lick my nasty bottom..." Rina begged, her hips writhing back against his face.

Gil loved preparing a young woman's ass for penetration, and Rina had one of the most beautiful backsides he had ever seen. Her anus was a silky dark brown wrinkle, and was receptive to his ministrations as he pushed his tongue as far as it would go into her butthole. A few minutes of that and he pulled back, holding her cheeks open with the index finger and thumb of one hand while sliding the middle finger of the other into the moist heat of her cunt. "Your asshole is so beautiful honey. I need to fuck it." he told her, sliding the finger out of her vagina and pressing it against her anal ring. "Relax now baby, let me get you ready." Gil said softly. Rina nodded and pushed her backside against his finger. He watched his thick digit disappear into the velvety chute of her pooper, and he leaned close to deposit more saliva at the point of penetration before fingerfucking her snug hole. Her ass was ready and willing, and Gil slowly withdrew his digit and stood up behind her. "Hold your ass open for me honey. I'm going to fuck your pretty bottom now." Gil told her, positioning the head of his meat at her tiny ring.

Rina felt the bulbous head of his dick pressed against her sphincter and willed her muscle to relax. "aaaaAAAHHHHH..." she moaned as his sizeable penis pushed halfway into her backside. "Easy lover... Easy... That's it... Easy does it..." she mewled. A half dozen small strokes and she could feel his pubic hairs tickling her cheeks – his cock was buried in her butt now. "Feels so good lover... so good in my ass..." Rina moaned, her hips beginning to writhe in small circles on his intruder. She felt him withdraw until just the head was clenched by her sphincter, then grunted as he pushed back inside. She began to consciously clench her rectal muscles around his organ as he slowly moved in and out. Whatever discomfort she may have felt was gone, replaced by an intense pleasure that quickly heated her loins. She knew she would again experience an anal climax, and began to focus on that goal. "Fuck my ass lover. FUCK MY ASSHOLE!" she demanded.

Gil hadn't expected that nasty demand from her; but it was exciting to hear those words – that tone – from the beautiful young woman he was sodomizing. He could sense the involuntary twitches from her body and looked down to watch his dick sliding into her tightest hole. "Damn honey, your ass is so tight... so good..." he groaned. He tore his gaze from the lewd sight and glanced around the room. There were sexual acts of all kinds at every table, the men being serviced by Rocky's beautiful girls – many of them by two of the girls simultaneously. Gil had never been to one of these parties before; but he would surely like to be invited again! He gradually picked up the pace of his thrusts, fucking Rina's asshole with more determination as he sensed his orgasm approaching. Then, quite suddenly, her rectum spasmed around his dick, squeezing it in a rapid clench-release sequence. The young woman was cumming with his cock up her ass! He'd never experienced that, and the feeling of power was intoxicating. Her squeals and screams confirmed her climax, and Gilbert Corrazon began driving into her backside with long and powerful strokes. "Ahhh... Ahh... Ah... AHHHH.... YIAHHH... YESSSS..." he growled, pumping his seed deep into Rina's bowels as her mucky rectum gripped and released his organ, as if her asshole was sucking him dry. "Ohhhh... ohhhbaby... Sofuckinggood honey..." Gil groaned, slowly lowering his torso to press against her back. His cock was still buried inside her pulsing butthole, and the two of them just lay there as their breathing returned to normal. A few minutes later he felt his softening penis slip from her clenching hole, his semen oozing from the opening. Gil kissed her neck passionately. "Thank you so much Rina. You are my girl of choice honey. So damn good." he whispered in her ear.

Gil slowly straightened up, lightly stroking Rina's back as she mewled softly. As he backed away he leaned over and gave her a wet kiss on her right cheek. "So fucking beautiful my dear." he whispered, collapsing on his chair directly behind her.

Rina finally stood up and turned around to face him. Her face broke into a broad smile and she leaned over to kiss him on the mouth. "That was incredible Gil. You can fuck me in the ass anytime." Rina told him, stepping over his lap to sit on her own chair. "I could use a drink sir." she said.

Gil called the waiter over and ordered them another round, then glanced around the room. Walt Garcia had Carlina facing him on his lap, her hips writhing as she took his cock deep inside her pussy. She nuzzled his neck, moaning loudly as he sat back and smiled. Randy Montrez had Ellie and Becky bent over his table, his cock sliding in and out of Ellie's cunt while he fingered Becky's pussy and gouged her asshole with his thumb. Wilson Gomez had Grace on her back on his table, her knees pressed to her chest as he sodomized her with long slow strokes. Bart Oliviso had both Mary Ann and Carmen on their backs with their heads positioned so he could alternate between their mouths. Ronni was on the other side of the table, leaning over so she could eat Mary Ann's pussy while her fingers worked at Carmen's wet holes. Gil smiled, his cock growing once again just as the attendant brought their drinks. He acknowledged the waiter with a nod, then chuckled softly.

"What?" Rina asked.

Gil laughed. "Oh, I've just never seen so many wealthy men enjoying so many beautiful girls all at the same time." he said. "Rocky sure has this thing wired."

"Yeah, I guess he does." Rina responded, taking a long pull from her martini.

"So – if you don't mind me asking – does he treat you well?" Gil asked.

"Oh yes, very well. I've never been so happy, and the opportunities are amazing." Rina told him. "He's very much a gentleman, and looks after us as if we were his own children." she added, then laughed. "Except for the sex, that is."

"Does he fuck all of you?" Gil pursued.

"Only right at the beginning. He has this evaluation he calls 'screening', and he gives us a little test; but it isn't really about the sex." Rina said, noticing the look on Gil's face. "I mean yeah, he has sex with us – or at least he did with me – but what he said he's trying to do is to evaluate our ability to handle ourselves." she explained.

"So he hasn't fucked you since then?" Gil asked.

"No. And I don't think he has sex with any of the other girls either after that session." Rina replied. "I mean – he has Christina, and she is so hot!" she added, glancing over at their table. Rocky waved and smiled, giving her a wink. Then she noticed Christina's head bobbing up and down in his lap.Everyone is having sex!, she thought, her loins stirring once again.

** Group sex for the new girl **

"So Rina, what would you like to do next?" Gil asked, caressing her thigh under the table.

She wasn't quite sure what to say; but decided to be bold. "I think I would like two cocks." Rina replied with a smile.

"You've never done that?" Gil asked, getting excited at the prospect.

"N-no, not really. I mean I was forced to do it once; but that wasn't any fun. I want to try it when it's my idea." Rina told him, reaching over and finding his semi-turgid member with her soft fingers. "You want to share me Gil?" she asked, spreading her legs to allow his fingers to explore. "Hmmmmm?" His cock was hard within moments, her pussy soaking wet as two of his fingers slipped inside.

Gil leaned over to kiss her softly. "Yessss." He replied, pushing a third digit into the seething depths of her cunt. "Why don't you go choose someone to join us?" he whispered in her ear, slowly withdrawing his fingers.

Rina kissed him, then leaned down to give his erect penis one long stroke in her mouth before jumping to her feet.Which one? she wondered, looking at the other tables. She noticed Andre Torrecampo was unoccupied, and that made her decision easy. She walked over to him, catching his eye as she approached. She walked around behind his chair and leaned over, taking his head in her hands and pressing her lips to his in a passionate kiss. Then she looked in his eyes and spoke very softly. "Join us... please..." she whispered, reaching down to fondle his organ as she pressed her lips to his again. Then she stood up, knowing he would follow.

Gil watched Rina and Andre coming toward him, her hand tugging at his penis as they walked. Andre wore nothing but a smile, and it was growing bigger in proportion to his erection. They arrived at the table, and Rina took the lead. "Gil Corrazon, this is Andre Torrecampo. Andre... Gil." she giggled. Both men nodded and shook hands briefly before Rina sat down next to Gil and patted the chair on her other side. "Sit, let's have a drink together. Then we can fuck." she laughed.

Andre sat down as Gil called the attendant over. "Another round for the lady and myself, and..." he said, giving Andre a chance to order. "Ah... cognac for me, neat." Andre said. The attendant nodded and headed off to fetch their drinks. A few minutes later the drinks were delivered and the three new friends shared a bit of small talk.

"To Rocky's newest charmer!" Andre said, holding his glass up. They toasted and had a drink. "So, Rina. What shall we do together?" Andre asked, wanting her to take the lead.

Rina stood up and stepped back from the table. "I think I'd like to suck both of your cocks first. We can figure things out from there." she told them. The two men arranged their chairs side-by-side and Rina dropped the knee cushion between them and knelt on the floor, one hand on each dick. She looked at each man in turn, giving them a wet smile and licking her luscious lips. Without taking her eyes from theirs she took his cock into her mouth and took it to the hilt. Then she moved to the other man and did the same thing. Back and forth she went, swirling her tongue and rippling her lips as she suckled the two shafts. She heard the two men whispering something to each other, then their strong hands lifted her up and laid her on her back on the table.

Andre had wanted this one since he watched her come to the stage at the beginning of the evening. Her beauty transcended ethnicity. She was just plain stunning, and now he would have her for his pleasure. It mattered not that he was sharing her with Gil Corrazon. He walked around the table, letting his fingers trace their way over her breasts and down her belly. Gil had already pushed his cock into her mouth and was screwing her pretty face as the wet red gash of her pussy came into view. Andre reached down and slipped two of his fingers into her cunt, withdrawing them to suck off her juices. "Mmm so delicious..." Andre whispered to himself. He pulled her body around until the plane of her sex was beyond the table's edge, then pushed her knees back and thrust his cock into her warmth, bringing a muffled grunt from Rina. "My god Rina, your pussy is so fucking tight!" he grunted, grasping her hips and pushing his penis all the way into her receptive hole. Her vaginal muscles clenched and gripped at his organ as he slowly built up a rhythm with his hips. He had already climaxed twice, once in Mary Ann's mouth and again in Liberty's tight asshole, so he was ready to go for a while. He settled into a relaxed pace, enjoying the wet warmth between Rina's legs.

Gil had decided to begin this little orgy session in her mouth; but this time he would be in control. He wanted Rina to know what it was like to be pleasured by two men. He knew Andre would use her cunt, then they would swap ends and Andre could cum in her mouth while he planted his seed in her rectal chute once again. He noticed his 'partner' had established a good rhythm, and worked to match it with his dick in Rina's mouth. He could feel her tongue working around his penis as he face-fucked her, his hands mauling her firm breasts as he pinched her dark brown nipples into erection. She was letting out little muffled mewls and grunts as they probed her from opposite ends, grinding their hips against her with each stroke. He caught Andre's eye and gave him a nod. Without a word the two men pulled their organs from her orifices, changing places in moments.

Rina loved having two cocks in her body. She had spent a good amount of time sucking Gil's cock earlier, and knew the flavor well. Now Andre presented her mouth with his dick – fresh from her pussy – and she opened her mouth wide. Then she felt Gil's cudgel pressing against her sphincter, and as if on a signal the two intruders filled her oral and anal openings in one long, slow thrust. She let out a muffled squeal around Andre's cock as Gil filled her butthole for the second time. Hands seemed to be everywhere on her soft, sensitive flesh as the two men fucked her in unison. Gil had brought a finger to her clit and was teasing her nub with maddening circles around it. For twenty minutes the two men enjoyed her body, then she felt a sudden lurch and Andre's cock forcibly thrust into her throat. His hands gripped her jaw as his cock pushed at her mouth amid lewd grunts. Gil's finger was replaced by his thumb, the palm of his hand now pressing against her mound to hold her in place as he began pounding his meat into her ass. Rina felt her first spasm, then things seemed to blur...

Gil felt the intense jerking inside Rina's bottom and knew she was enjoying another orgasm. He glanced up and noticed Andre throat-fucking her as he held onto her head. The clenching of Rina's rectum were too much for him again and he slammed into her butt to the balls. "Ohhhhhkkkkk giaaawwwwdddd.... Yiahhhhh..." Gil grunted, his semen again blasting into Rina's bowels. His hips involuntarily thrust in and out of the woman's backside, jerking with each spurt of seed. The sensations were exquisite in the buttery-smooth tunnel, and Rina knew how to use her rectal muscles to extract maximum pleasure for her lover.

She swallowed Andre's seed and lay on the table as the two cocks began to soften. Finally both men withdrew and sat heavily on their chairs, gently stroking her body and mumbling their thanks. Gil ordered more drinks and glanced around the room again. There were a lot of satisfied people, although a few were still engaged in sexual acts of one kind or another. Mary Ann was taking Wilson Gomez and Walt Garcia, with Gomez in her back door and Garcia sliding into her pussy. Their rhythm was slow and methodical, and Mary Ann was obviously enjoying the double penetration. Gil chuckled. "She obviously loves sex." he commented.

Rina climbed down from the table and sat between the two men. "Her nickname is 'Fireball', and I think she's earned it." Rina laughed. "Interesting to see her in action though, isn't it?" she added, taking a long pull on her martini.

Christina came over to their table and sat down, her usually beautiful makeup a little disheveled after a session of her own with Rocky. They didn't usually get into it quite so intensely at these parties; but Rocky was in particularly good form this evening. She smiled at Rina. "Looked like you were having some fun, eh?" Christina suggested. "Did you gents enjoy my new star?" she asked the men.

Gil nodded and returned her smile. "Enjoy is such a hollow description my dear. Rina is a treasure, one I wish to spend more time with." Gil responded, giving Rina's thigh a squeeze.

"I concur with my colleague. Rina is amazing, and so very beautiful." Andre added, taking her other thigh with a gentle squeeze.

"Very well then. I leave you in the hands of two very appreciative gentlemen." Christina said to Rina, standing and heading over to check on her other girls.

All three of them watched her perfect bottom as she wriggled across the room. Rina chuckled, patting the two hands on her thighs. "She does have a great ass, huh?" she said. "All of us here love watching her." she added, drinking down the rest of her martini and standing up. "I'm going to go – um – freshen up, if that's okay." she told them, not waiting for a response. She grabbed her wrap, draping it over her shoulder, then turned to the two men and smiled. "I'll be back in a few minutes guys. Wait for me?"

"Absolutely dear. We'll be here." Gil replied, giving her a silent toast and finishing his own drink. He and Andre watched her lush form as she walked through the private exit.

Andre whistled. "Damn she's hot." he said hoarsely. "I'm going to have to make a reservation soon." he added, finishing his drink as well.

Gil signaled for another round, then turned to Andre. "I have a feeling her dance card is going to be quite full."

Rocky walked up to the table and sat down. "You gentlemen happy?" he asked.

"Very." Gil replied.

"Absolutely." Andre said.

"Great, I hope you will be generous with her gratuities. She's quite a treasure, eh?" Rocky said, giving them a knowing nod.

When Rina returned the two men each had an envelope for her. She thanked them without looking; but they were both very thick. The party broke up shortly after that, once Mary Ann had drained the two men who had been fucking her. Gil gave Rina a hug, kissing her on the mouth for the first time. "I'll see you again soon honey, I promise." he told her. She smiled and thanked him again for the evening.

After the two men left, Christina came over to the table. "You might want me to put those in the safe until we can get to the bank. I have the auction funds too." She said. "Did you look?" she asked. Rina shook her head no. "Well... do you mind?" she asked, taking the two envelopes. Again Rina shook her head no and Christina opened the first one – from Gil Corrazon. She quickly thumbed through the stack of bills. "One hundred fifty thousand pesos here...." She said, then opened the envelope from Andre. "and another fifty here."

"Wow... um...." Rina stammered.

"Six hundred sixty thousand pesos – from one evening of fun. Now that's what I call good." Christina said, laughing. "Come on Rina, let's get this loot to the safe. I'll take you to the bank tomorrow and get you setup." she added.

"Thank you Christina. I really appreciate it." Rina said softly, following Christina to her office. After Christina wrote Rina's name on the envelopes and sealed them, she added the auction payment slip to them and zipped them into a bag, tucking them into her private safe and locking the door. Rina watched the whole process, still trying to come to grips with the idea ofthat much money in one evening.

"Hey girl, you really deserved it. I watched most of the fun, as I always do at these things. You were fantastic in your musical number, and once the fun started I got to watch Gil's face while you worked you magic on him." Christina told her. "He was mesmerized with you honey." Rina managed a weak smile and a nod. "And just so you know girl, both he and Andre have put in reservations for you. I told them they couldn't have you until next week because we have the calendar shoot tomorrow and then the Sangri-La show on the weekend." Christina said.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers