Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

Rocky looked around for Marty's 'sex' cabinet, finding it tucked over next to the outdoor bar. "You should find some things that might be helpful in that cabinet." he told her, watching as she walked over and bent at the waist to open the door. Even in the subdued lighting, the dark star of her anus winked at him from three meters away. "Mmm... sure looks nice from here..." he said softly; but apparently loud enough for her to hear.

"Why thank you Rocky." Renae replied. "I'm glad you like it." she added, reaching into the cabinet to pull out a bottle of lubricant and a small vibrator. Then she stood up and walked back over, setting the two items on the table and taking her seat. She noticed Rocky looking at the toy, and she chuckled. "I thought perhaps we might find a use for that." she said, giving him a wink.

"If you think so, I'm sure we will." Rocky said, finishing his cigarette and the drink.

Renae looked around and found a chaise lounge. "Rocky, why don't you go lie down on your back over there and I'll join you." she suggested, standing up and offering her hand to help him to his feet.

He wasn't absolutely sure what she had in mind; but whatever it was he was ready. He walked over to the lounge, reclining it all the way before taking the position Renae had suggested. Moments later her fragrant pussy was nestled up to his mouth as he felt her lips encircle his cock. Out of the corner of his eye he noted that she had set the lubricant and the vibe within his reach. Her puckering anus was a few centimeters away. His lips worked at her soft folds, then found her clit to nibble and suck. His hands roamed over her back and down to the firm flesh of her buttocks, easing between the cheeks to pull them apart. Her asshole was enticing, relaxing to gape open a centimeter before clenching down again to form a perfect starfish. DAMN that's so fucking hot. he thought, teasing the little hole with a fingertip. He felt his cockhead push against the back of her throat as his finger worked the little opening. She grunted and gurgled as he licked and sucked at her labia and the little nubbin of her clitoris, gently pushing his finger past her anal sphincter to the first knuckle. The channel inside was like silk, her rectal muscles nibbling at his digit. He reached with his free hand to pickup the lubricant bottle, flipping the applicator tip open before he eased his finger out of her butt.

Renae loved this kind of sex. Two people voraciously devouring each others bodies, driven by raw lust and an honest desire to please their partner. She could keep her mouth on his cock without pushing him beyond the point of no return, even if he managed to drive her to an orgasm first. She felt his finger teasing her rear, and hoped he would take quick advantage of the lube. Then his finger was gone and she felt the tip of the applicator as he gently pushed it into her anal port and squeezed. The liquid was warm, oozing up into her bottom and filling her loins with desire. "mmMMMMGGGLLLPhhmmm..." she groaned as the lube nozzle was withdrawn, replaced by the little vibrator. Rocky had managed to turn it on before he brought the narrow tip in contact with her wrinkled hole, and the humming of the slender toy sent her soaring. "mmMMM... GLLLGPhhhMMMM... MMM... MMMM... GLLPHMMMMM..." her muffled squeals gave it away as the small plastic phallus disappeared four inches into her snug pooper.

Rocky eased up on his oral ministrations, sliding the little toy in and out of her receptive rear as her spasms subsided. She certainly is hot... and her bottom seems the center of that heat! he thought, watching her little ring clenching at the vibrator. He gently withdrew it from her butthole, reaching up with his tongue to tease her nether port before sliding the toy back inside. Her body quivered, her mouth letting his cock soak in the warmth as she recovered. No rush...

Marty needed to cum and Lily was more than willing to accommodate his need, laying on her back as he joined her on the bed. He straddled her chest, dropping his cock down to her waiting lips. "ohhhhgawd... easy baby..." he groaned as her lips wrapped around his cockhead. Within minutes he was kneeling between her legs, lifting her knees up and back to bury his face in her wetness. "mmmmmphhh..." he grunted, his tongue working the length of her splayed crotch, starting at the top with her clit, working it's way down among her soft folds and on to her snug but willing anus. I want this hole... he mumbled to himself, using his thumbs to pull her bunghole open as he wormed his tongue into her ass. Several minutes of analingus and Marty slowly pulled himself up, reaching over to the nightstand to grab the lube bottle. He looked down and pushed the applicator nozzle into Lily's anus, squeezing a healthy dollop into her backside before depositing another squeeze on his cock. One hand stroked his dick while first one - then two - fingers of his other hand pushed into her tight butt.

Lily whimpered as his digits stretched her rear, her hips writhing as she anticipated his next move. With all the talk earlier she was expecting this, and did her best to relax as Martin prepared to sodomize her. After all, he's never had my ass in the two years and a half dozen sexual encounters, so he's due... she thought, reaching down to hook her elbows behind her knees as his fingers slipped out of her hole. "Come on Marty... do my ass..." she whispered. She felt his crown press against her little ring, putting her palms against his chest as his bulbous head pushed past her sphincter. "Easy baby... nice and easy..." she mewled, wriggling her hips to let his cock penetrate her bottom. He gently pushed his shaft fully into her rectal chute, then held still for a long pause as his penis twitched inside her asshole.

Renae suckled her way up his shaft, letting his cockhead slip from her lips with a lewd PLOP, then slowly lifted her hips from his face as Rocky eased the vibrator from her clenching butthole. She turned herself around to face him, giving him a very wet kiss as she positioned her hips over his loins. "I want you..." she whispered hoarsely, gently setting her pussy down on his penis. "ohhhhhyesss...." Renae said as she took him deep into her cunt, sliding up and down a few strokes as his hands groped her firm derriere. "In my ass..." she whispered, lifting her lithe hips to reposition his glans against her wrinkled bud. "ohhhhh... ohyessss... in my assssss..." she mewled, easing her asshole down his length. "GAWWD I love this..." she whispered hoarsely, gently stroking his meat with her velvety sheath.

"Ohhhbaby... so hot... so tight..." Rocky whispered hoarsely, his hands roaming over her silky flesh as his cock slipped in and out of her willing rectum. I understand now... this girl knows how to please a man with her bottom... he thought, fondling her firm breasts as she rode him with her asshole. He laid back and relaxed, enjoying the exquisite, rhythmic clenching of her perfect butt as her lithe hips moved up and down. "Ohhhh Renae... your ass is so damn nice..." he whispered, pulling her face down to begin a passionate kiss that would last several minutes.

Lily knew Marty wasn't going to last long in her tightest hole, he was so close to losing it in her mouth earlier. She did her best to relax the muscles in her butt, especially when he paused; but his thrusts were short and only went through a few strokes before he had to stop. She felt his penis spasm in her rear channel, and reached up to pull his face down to hers, her fingers gently kneading his neck. "It's okay baby... cum in my ass... you need it" she whispered, pulling his lips to hers as her hips writhed beneath him.

The passionate kiss combined with her writhing hips and the tightness of her bottom were just too much. His grunts were muffled by her mouth as his hips began thrusting on their own, burrowing his throbbing member deep into Lily's asshole. His seed began to flow, splashing her bowels full as he pounded into her snug chute. He wasn't going to get her off this time, it was just too late for that. Lily was such a wonderful and receptive lover, he had to give her the pleasure she deserved; but it wouldn't be now. Her tight butthole was milking him for all it was worth, making her channel more slippery and even hotter, driving him over the edge. His hips jerked with his final thrusts, splashing the last of his jizm inside her as his tongue continued to duel with hers. She held him tight, letting his convulsions subside as she nuzzled his neck and gently moved her hips beneath his.

Renae writhed her hips in small circles, her anal sheath caressing Rocky's manhood within its velvet heat. "Mmmm.... you like this Rocky?" she asked, lifting her hips until just his thick crown remained inside her ass then clenched her sphincter around his organ. "Ooooo... your cock feels so good in my ass..." she whispered hoarsely.

"Ohhh baby... you know I like it" Rocky chuckled, stroking her back with his fingertips. "I feel like I could go forever in your sweet ass" he told her, twitching his cock as her anal ring clenched around it. "ohhhhhhhhhyeahhhh..." he groaned as Renae lowered her hips, taking him deep once again. "GAWWWDDDD that's so fucking nice baby." he whispered hoarsely, his organ soaking in the smoothness of her rectal sheath. "You are nothing short of incredible." he told her, pulling her down for wet kiss.

"Mmmm... I'm glad you think so." Renae said, easing her hips up and down in long, slow strokes. "So... I guess.... I mean..." she stammered.

"Yes." Rocky answered the unfinished question. "Definitely." he added, his cock twitching eagerly in her snug behind. "ohhhkkk... baby.." he mumbled, his hands grasping her hips as he began to pump his shaft up into her bottom. "ohhhFUCK this is so good..." he grunted.

Renae matched his pace with her hips, clenching the muscles in her asshole to give him what he wanted. "Cum in my ass baby... fill me up... give me ALL of your hot seed" she hissed, grinding her butthole down on his meat. Then she felt her own spasms begin, and their bodies melded into a single writhing, thrashing organism as wave after wave of raw lust flowed through them. "ohhhhFUCKMEEEEEE.... ohGAWD... OHGAWD... OHMYGAWWWDDD..." Renae howled, her rectal channel convulsing around his spasming penis.

Oh FUCK! This girl is so fucking amazing! Rocky thought as his hips thrust upward to splash another blast of semen into her trembling rear. He'd had a lot of women, sodomized most of them; but he couldn't recall the last time one of 'his girls' had been this good the first time. Renae was a lover. A woman who truly enjoyed giving pleasure the way so many men wanted it - in her ass. That she experienced orgasms while doing that was evidence of how sincere her efforts were. He held on to her hips while her shuddering subsided, then let her settle on top of him with his dick soaking in her smooth, hot asshole.

"Oh... Rocky that was so nice..." Renae complimented him, kissing him gently on the lips. She clenched her anal sphincter around his manhood and giggled. "Oh my... he's still..."

Rocky laughed. "Ready and able? Well... he is inside the softest oven in the world, so... he might stay that way." he told her. Then he glanced at the clock. Oh geez... we just made love for two hours! And I have an early meeting downtown in the morning! he gasped.

"What's..." Renae started.

"Oh I'm sorry baby. We should go in and hit the sack if I'm going to meet with the local politicos in the morning." Rocky said, easing his dick out of her mucky pooper. She looked disappointed. Rocky kissed her gently, stroking his fingers through her hair. "Spoon with me sweetie." he suggested, picking her up as he stood up himself. He carried her into the guest suite, setting her down gently on the bed. "Want to take a quick shower together?" he suggested, leaning down to kiss her again. She smiled and took his hand.

After a quick hose-down they dried each other off and curled up between the satin sheets. Both were sound asleep in minutes.

Rocky's eyes fluttered open and he quickly realized it wasn't a dream, and the warmth wasn't an extra blanket. He reached out, his hand finding Renae's back as she suckled his penis. "mmmglphh" she moaned, lifting her mouth from his organ and turning her head around. "Good morning sleep head." she said, flashing him a smile.

"Mmm.. indeed." Rocky replied, looking at the clock.

"We have plenty of time... for me to finish my breakfast. Then we can shower and you can have a quick bite before you go to your meeting" Renae said, turning back around to return to her oral ministrations.

Rocky lay there, enjoying Renae's expert oral skills. This is my absolute favorite way to wake up... he thought, letting the girl suck his cock until he filled her mouth with his seed. They took a shower together, staying with the business of getting clean before they dressed and headed out for breakfast. He was getting ready to leave when Renae caught up with him and gave him a hug. "Thank you Renae, and I promise I'll see you again." he told her.

"No, thank you sir. I really do appreciate this opportunity, and I promise I will not let you down." Renae said, bowing politely.

Rocky gave her a wink as they shook hands, then Renae got into the RKS shuttle car that would take her to the office. Damn... And I have to fly to KL tonight. he thought. He climbed into the limo with Martin and the headed downtown to meet with the Commerce and Tourism office.

The meetings covered a business review, several political strategy updates, and finally a negotiation session which ended without a new agreement. RKS was allowed an extension of the existing agreement, with a commitement from both sides that a new contract would be forthcoming within six months. Then Rocky was wisked to the airport to catch the one hour flight to Kuala Lumpur. He composed his official approval of Renae Hartana on the plane, putting it in his outbox so it would be sent automatically the next time his computer connected.

*** Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur Recruiting Mission ***

As soon as the big bird rolled to a stop Rocky had his phone on, dialing his local man 'Brian' Majora, a native Malay who ran the KL office for RKS. "Majora" Rocky recognized his voice.

"Brian, it's Rocky. We're at the gate now." Rocky told him.

"Yo boss, green lane approved and the car is waiting." Brian said.

"Excellent. See you in ten." Rocky responded. He disembarked with his one carry-on bag and went through the 'green lane' which expedited the immigration/customs processes and joined up with Brian on the way out to the car.

Brian opened the back door of the Benz. "You might want to sit back here sir." he suggested, giving Rocky a wink.

Rocky climbed in, sitting between the two ladies. "Martina! So nice to see you." Rocky said, sharing a hug and a quick kiss with the woman who had been with RKS since the beginning and currently served as HR/Recruiting manager in KL.

"You too Rock, and this is Ravi, my assistant." Martina said.

Ravi Reese was a lovely woman who would on occasion serve as a Field Representative; but was officially the Recruiting Agent in KL. Rocky had heard of her; but had not met her before now. "Pleasure, Ravi." he said, giving her a smile as he did his best to avert his eyes. She's certainly easy to look at! he thought.

"So... what's on the agenda for the evening?" Rocky asked.

"Well sir, we thought we could share a nice dinner and bring you up to date on the recruiting mission." Martina told him.

"Sounds productive." Rocky replied. "Where do I end up for the night?" he asked.

"Shangri-La sir." Ravi told him. "In the penthouse." she added. "With me, if you like." she gave him a wink.

"Ravi's idea sir. She would like your personal approval for field work in these difficult times of recruitment." Martina told him. "She has served in that role a few times when we simply had no other options; but..."

"I know. By the company rules she isn't officially qualified." Rocky filled in the blanks. "That sounds fine, though I hope I can be good company." he added.

"Now Rocky, we do have a few potential candidates for you to speak with tomorrow, so do keep that in mind." Brian suggested in his British accent.

Ravi laughed. "No worries Mister Majora, I won't wear him out."

They shared dinner in one of the fine dining establishments within the Shangri-La complex, Brian and Martina filling him in on the situation in their office while Ravi added a few details where it was appropriate. Then Brian and Martina departed, to return and pick them both up the following morning.

"Let's go have an after-dinner drink in the lounge." Ravi suggested. "They have a wonderful piano bar here. It will help you relax after your long day sir." she added.

"Sounds good - and please... call me Rocky." he replied, offering his arm as they headed for the lounge which was embellished in a tropical decor - including a large fountain and a running creek. The hostess spoke briefly with Ravi, then led them to a quiet and secluded booth not too far from the stage. "Thank you!" Rocky said, waving Ravi in first. Her legs were long and lean, and obviously unconstrained by hose of any kind as he caught a quick glimpse of her light blue lace panties.

"So... um... Rocky, I guess we've been a disappointment on the recruiting front here in Kuala Lumpur." Ravi said.

"Ravi, I must say you are right about the disappointment; but Brian and Martina gave me plenty of forewarning about the situation. I must take responsibility for the situation, and that's why I am here." Rocky told her. "And... I do appreciate that you have offered to take up the slack in the field. I know that isn't what you signed up for." he added.

"Um... well okay, it isn't in my job description; but... it is enjoyable... and the money comes in handy." Ravi replied, reaching over to rest her hand on his thigh. "Martina screens all of the clients so I don't end up with a problem, and she's been spot on so far." she added.

"How many clients have you been with?" Rocky asked her.

"Just four sir-er-Rocky." Ravi replied. "All very polite and reserved businessmen from the U.S." she added.

"And what have you been asked to do?" Rocky pursued.

"You mean..." Ravi queried.

"Sexual activities." he clarified.

"Oh... uh... well, oral of course - all of them wanted that." Ravi began. "And all of them fucked my pussy... three of them even did... cunnilingus on me.." she giggled.

"Any anal?" Rocky pursued.

"Y-yes... one of the men wanted that, so I let him fuck me in my butt." Ravi told him.

"Have you done anal very much?" Rocky asked her.

"Um... a few times. Not really very much." Ravi replied. "Maybe five times altogether."

"And is it enjoyable for you?" he pursued.

"Uh... well... I guess it depends on what you mean by..." she stammered.

"Have you ever climaxed that way?" Rocky clarified.

"N-no." Ravi replied. "I don't think... I mean... it's not..."

"Oh, Ravi... dear girl." Rocky began, putting his hand on her bare thigh. "We'll see how it goes; but I'm pretty sure I can show you some pleasure... back there." he told her. "And yes, most of the RKS girls have experienced anal orgasm, and many of them actually prefer sodomy to other kinds of sex." he explained.

"Hmm... I guess... I look forward to learning." Ravi told him. "It's just... sodomy is such a taboo here." she added.

"Yes, I know." Rocky said softly. "That's why we have a recruiting problem, don't you agree?"

"Yes... I suppose that's true." Ravi replied.

"So... tell me about your recent experience." Rocky suggested.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers