Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

They headed in to the bedroom and were asleep in minutes, waking to the sound of the chiming alarm clock. A shower perked them both up and room service delivered the breakfast cart right on time. Both were dressed and down to meet Brian at the appointed time, and the office was only a few minutes away.

Martina was waiting in the lobby to brief them on the way up in the elevator. "We have five candidates to review today, three of them are native Malaysians. I thought it might be worthwhile to bring them all into the main conference room for a group interview with Rocky." she suggested, getting nods from the two men. "And Rock, I have all the profiles on the PC in your office." she added.

"Any of the candidates here yet?" Ravi asked.

"Two of them; but they aren't scheduled until nine, so nobody is late yet." Martina replied.

"Okay, well... why don't you have them come to my office after I get my coffee." Ravi suggested. "Get in a little girl talk first." she added with a chuckle.

"Sure... good idea Ravi." Martina replied. "You already have the profiles, right?" she asked.

"Yes." Ravi answered. "Which girls are here?" she asked.

"Belle Ding and Tsing-Li Wong" Martina responded. "They are both very pretty, and their profiles look pretty good - and both are Malay natives, which is a good thing for the business." she added.

They arrived at the office and went in through the 'employees' entrance, Ravi going directly to her office while Rocky accompanied Martina to Brian's office for a pre-briefing.

Ravi opened the profiles for the two candidates. Belle Ding had about a years experience 'in the business' of pleasuring foreigners through a local escort service, and had performed well according to the references. They also suggested that she 'would do anal', although her personal notes suggested she preferred not to. Hmmm... that could be a problem; but it is something that can be trained. Ravi thought, her recent experience an example. Tsing-Li Wong was also a Malay native; but did not have any directly related experience. Her responses to the sexual questions were a positive, indicating that she enjoyed 'pretty much everything' - including anal intercourse. Six of one, a half dozen of the other then... Ravi concluded, printing the two profiles and putting them into folders which she labelled before heading out to meet the girls in person.

"We'll let Ravi speak the girls individually, either before or after the group interview. I'll make that for nine-thirty." Martina suggested.

"Alright, well I'm okay with that if Rocky is." Brian said, getting a nod from his boss.

Ravi walked into the waiting room where the two girls sat nervously. "Good morning ladies. I am Ravi Reese, Recruiting Agent here at RKS in KL. Belle?" she said, looking right at the girl, who raised her hand. "Come with me please. Tsing-Li, I'll be back for you in a few minutes." Ravi said, leading Belle Ding through the door and down the corridor to her office. "Have a seat please - and relax. This is an interview, not an inquisition." she chuckled as she took her seat behind the desk. "So... tell me why you responded to our advertisement about a field rep position at RKS."

"Um... I had heard about your company from some of the other girls, and thought I owed it to myself to check it out." Belle told her.

"Okay, well tell me what you know about us." Ravi said.

"I know only that RKS is regarded very highly in the business community, and the girls you retain are the best." Belle replied.

"Yes, well there is a reason for that reputation." Ravi responded. "Our clients pay for the very best in services, and they expect those services to be provided without question or reservation on the part of the girls. Do you think you can support that expectation?" Ravi asked, looking the girl straight in the eye.

"Y-yes.. I can do that." Belle replied nervously.

"What about anal intercourse?" Ravi pursued.

Belle crossed and uncrossed her long legs, shifting her eyes away. "I... um... well I have done that, of course..." she replied.

"But will you give that pleasure to your clients enthusiastically?" Ravi queried.

"I can try." Belle answered.

"I hope you know Belle, that isn't good enough. Our clients expect the RKS girls to want anal sex." Ravi told her. "Simply allowing them to stick their cocks up your ass is NOT the same thing." she added. "So... tell me this... we can train you to enjoy sodomy if you really want to enjoy it. Would you be interested in that?" she asked.

Belle thought about it for a moment, then smiled. "Yes. Yes, I would be interested in learning to enjoy... that" she said.

"Alright then. I don't have any more questions for you right now; but I'm sure we will speak again before your day is over." Ravi said, standing up. Belle followed her back to the waiting room, and Ravi returned to her office with Tsing-Li. "Please have a seat." she said, walking around the desk to take her seat before she opened the folder. "I see that you have no previous experience providing sexual services, is that true?" Ravi asked her.

"Yes, it is true that I have not worked in that... field" Tsing-Li replied. "But I have a well rounded sexual background." she added.

"Tell me about that background please." Ravi queried.

"Um... in my working experience as a model I have been expected to provide sexual favors for many men - and women as well - which included group sex and both oral and anal sodomy." Tsing-Li replied. "And I enjoy all of it equally." she added.

"That's a good thing." Ravi responded with a chuckle. "So why did you respond to the RKS advertisement?" she asked.

"I thought about it, and spoke with friends and associates, and decided that if I was going to be providing those sexual services anyway I may as well be paid for them." Tsing-Li replied.

"Good answer." Ravi told her, smiling. "So what do you know about RKS?" she asked.

"I know that two of my male business associates speak highly of both the services and the company, and the policies enforced by the RKS management are very supportive of the girls who work here. That means a lot." Tsing-Li replied.

Ravi smiled and nodded. "Indeed it does mean a lot. Alright Tsing-Li, I don't have any more questions for you right now. Let's head back to the waiting room. We should be ready for the group interview shortly." she said, rising to lead the girl back to the waiting area.

Rocky had gone to his office to review the profiles while Brian and Martina waited for the remaining girls to arrive. Ravi came into the office carrying the two folders.

"So... what are your first impressions?" Brian asked.

"I have my doubts about Belle. I think anal is likely to be a problem for her. Tsing-Li, although she's never been paid for sex, may be a better choice." Ravi told them.

"Hmm... we can talk about that after we've been through the morning interviews" Martina said, a little skeptical of the conclusion.

By nine the remainind three girls had arrived, and Ravi spoke with each individually. Den Kwok was a stunning young woman of barely twenty who seemed perfect for them. Sukee Tea (pronounced 'Tee-Ah'), while not quite the same level physically, had a good head on her shoulders and had come to them for the right reasons. Vivian Tang also had promise, although she was a Taiwan native who had come to Malaysia only six months earlier. The good news was it appeared they had four solid candidates among the five girls.

At nine-thirty the five candidates were escorted to the main conference room, met by Rocky, Brian, Martina and Ravi, who introduced the three executives before turning the meeting over to Brian.

"Good morning ladies, and I would like to personally thank and commend you all for being prompt today. I am Brian Majora, and I am Managing Director of RKS Kuala Lumpur. All that goes on here in KL is ultimately my responsibility and I take that very seriously." Brian began the meeting. "We are blessed this day with the presence of the founder and CEO of RKS, Mister Rocky Ramirez. Rocky?" Brian turned it over to his boss.

"Thanks Brian." Rocky began. "I am sure that if you are here in this room you have already passed the first two rounds of our interview process, and for that you should be proud. We take our recruiting process very seriously here, because our clients expect our girls to be special. Not just beautiful - and you all certainly pass that criteria - but intelligent and giving as well." Rocky told them. "Here in Malaysia we have a problem that is somewhat unique to this country, and that is there are certain sexual activities which are just not accepted by the culture. Can any of you ladies tell me what that is?" Rocky asked, looking at the five girls. Vivian Tang raised her hand. "Yes Vivian?"

"Sodomy?" Vivian suggested.

"More specifically...." Rocky pursued.

"Anal intercourse." Sukee Tea responded.

"Right. Anal intercourse." Rocky confirmed. "You see ladies, one of the things RKS specializes in is that the girls on our staff are - generally speaking - native to that country. Here in Malaysia, and especially in Kuala Lumpur, we have difficulty recruiting native Malay ladies because of this taboo regarding anal sex." he explained. "So if any of you believes you cannot enjoy anal intercourse then you may as well save us both some time and leave now. Anyone?" Den Kwok raised her hand. "Yes Den?" Rocky recognized her.

"I uh... not do dat before..." Den began. "But I am willing, and want to learn." she added with a confidence Rocky appreciated.

"That is not a problem. We can provide you with training so that you will enjoy anal play as long as you are open minded." Rocky told her. "Anyone else? Believe me ladies, we will know as this process moves forward if you really won't make the cut - in this way or any other. So if you just don't want to get fucked in your ass you should take this opportunity to avoid it." he said with a chuckle, knowing his language may shock some of them. There were no more responses, so Rocky moved on. "Very well. I know you've all spoken briefly with Ravi, and over the next couple of hours you will be speaking with Brian, Martina and myself individually. Then we will take a break for some lunch." Rocky told them. Then he looked over to Martina and nodded.

"Alright.. There are only three of us for five of you, so two of you can stand by in the waiting area. We will rotate through the group as the morning goes on." Martina said. "First up - Belle, you will speak with Rocky, Den you will be speaking with Brian, and Sukee you and I will spend some time. Tsing-Li and Vivian, kindly go with Ravi." she finished the roll call.

Everyone rose and went to their appointed places, and the interviewing began in earnest. Two and a half hours later each executive had spoken with each of the five girls, entering scores and comments into a common database in between interviews. It was a sophisticated system developed by Christina and the HR team in Manila and deployed only recently in KL; but it gave RKS the ability to rate each candidate in a consistent way that was as objective as they could make it. Beyond the scoring were the subjective impressions based on interactions between the candidates and the interviewers, and - should a candidate be selected - the sexual evaluation which was the final stage of interviews. The management team hoped that three of these five girls would make it to that stage, with perhaps two of them being offered an assignment as an RKS field representative.

The catering company arrived with a sumptuous buffet lunch which was setup in the main conference room, and Ravi assembled the five candidates there to enjoy the assortment of local cuisine and beverages. Brian, Martina, and Rocky came in periodically to join in the conversations, answer questions, and get their own food. In between those visits they were in Martina's office looking through the interview data and sharing personal impressions. The scoring was quite close, with Den Kwok and Tsing-Li Wong topping the sheet with scores of 97 points, while Vivian Tang and Sukee Tea trailed at 95.5 and 94 respectively. Belle Ding was lowest at 92, and had received negative comments from three of the four interviewers for her apprehension regarding various 'taboo' acts including sodomy. She would be removed from the group, told she was not being selected, paid for her time, and sent on her way after the lunch break. That would leave four candidates, and Ravi would be added to interview pool. Four hour-long sessions would take the remainder of the day.

At the end of the session Ravi gathered the four candidates in the main conference room while Rocky, Brian and Martina again convened in Martina's office to go over the scores, notes, and to add their subjective inputs. The consensus was that all four of the remaining girls were worthy of moving on to the final 'physical' evaluations, consisting of a full examination by the RKS doctor and sexual evaluation by one of the RKS clients selected for the purpose. They called Ravi in to let her know, and Ravi took the girls one at a time into her office to let them know and make the arrangements. When she spoke with Den Kwok, the girl expressed a desire to learn about anal intercourse ahead of time. Ravi called Martina, who asked Rocky if he might be 'free' for the evening. He was, and Ravi told Den she could spend the evening with Rocky if that worked for her. She was delighted to have that opportunity, so Ravi was escorted to his office.

"So... I can learn... from you sir?" Den stammered.

"Well.. yes, you can have some experience with me." Rocky replied. "I suggest that you go home, get yourself ready, pack a change of clothes and meet me back here at seven o'clock. We will get some dinner and go to my hotel." he told her.

"T-thank you sir." Den said. "I will be here at seven."

Rocky escorted her out to the lobby, shaking her hand before she left. He went back to Martina's office and sat down. "This should be interesting." he said.

"You mean Den?" Martina queried.

"Yeah... Den and her virgin ass" Rocky chuckled. "I guess we'll find out if she really is willing to do it, and I'm willing to help her. What's the rest of her schedule?" he asked.

Martina brought up Den's profile. "Let's see... she's scheduled for an exam tomorrow, and a session with W.S. Ling on Friday evening." Martina told him.

"Ah.. W.S. should be a good test." Rocky said. The man was a local business owner who had been an RKS client since the office opened. The girls who had been with him all gave him good marks for being a gentle but demanding partner. He wanted what he wanted, and was always up for long, passionate lovemaking sessions, no holes barred. "Knowing that, I guess I've got my work cut out for me." Rocky laughed. "Does she have an STD card?" he asked.

"Yes, and it's current." Martina replied.

"Great. I guess I'm safe then." he chuckled. "So where did we end up for scores?"

"Uh... let's see... Tsing-Li was at the top with 97.5, Den was second with 97, Vivian next at 96.5, and Sukee last at 95.5." Martina responded.

"So... everybody except Den went up from the prelim scores?" Rocky recalled.

"Yes, and really the only reason Den didn't go up was the anal thing. If you have good things to report tomorrow morning, her score could go up too." Martina chuckled. "She just has to prove her interest." she added.

Rocky spent an hour with Brian going over local business issues. The most prominent of those was the 'inventory' - or lack thereof - and how that was impacting the bottom line. The five full-time girls were busy every night with clients, and most often those engagements spanned multiple days. Even with Ravi filling in part time they were having to turn down requests. Even three more girls would leave them slightly short of projected demand, so bringing all four of these candidates into the team was important. At seven sharp the receptionist called to let Rocky know that Den Kwok had arrived, and would be waiting in the lobby. "Guess I'd better go take care of business, eh?" Rocky chuckled.

"See you in the morning boss. Have a pleasant evening." Brian said, rising to shake Rocky's hand as he got up to leave.

Rocky went out through the lobby, picking up Den Kwok who had changed into a colorful and demure dress - or so he thought until she stood up. Damn... she is spectacular! he thought as she did a model turn for him. He could see every curve when she moved. "Den, you look fantastic sweetie." he told her, giving her a wolf whistle.

Den giggled. "Why thank you... kind sir." she said.

"First thing sweetie... call me Rocky." he told her, offering his arm as they left the office suite. After the elevator door closed he looked her in the eye. "How are you feeling about this, Den?" he asked.

"You mean..."

"I mean the anal sex." Rocky responded. "I know you have not tried it, so what makes you think you can enjoy it?" he followed up.

"Um... well... I not try it because no partner wanted to do it." Den replied.

"Really?" Rocky responded in surprise. "I would think with a butt like yours every man would want to get in there." he said with a chuckle. "So... no fingers or anything?" he asked.

"Oh yes... fingers... lots of fingers... even two at once." Den replied with a giggle. "And I like how dat feels." she added.

"Hmmm.." Rocky replied. "I guess then we will just have to try it." he told her as the elevator arrived in the main building lobby. His driver was outside the glass doors waiting for them as they walked outside into the warm evening air. "Ed" Rocky acknowledged the man as he opened the door. Rocky waved Den inside, following her as Ed closed the door and walked around to the driver's side.

"Where to sir?" Ed asked.

"I think we'll just go back to the Shangri-La Ed, thanks." Rocky told him. He turned to Den and smiled. "We can have a nice relaxing dinner in my suite, then go out on the veranda and get to know each other better." he suggested.

"And do some anal thing" Den added with a giggle. Rocky nodded and gave her a wink, patting her thinly covered thigh.

They arrived at the private penthouse entrance and Rocky let Ed know to pick him up the following morning at eight, then he and Den took the express elevator up to the penthouse level to his suite. They walked into the room and Den giggled. "Wow... champaigne... and flowers" she said. "For me?" she asked, looking delighted.

"Well of course for you." Rocky replied. "For this evening I am yours Den Kwok." he added, giving her a hug.

Den turned around and arched her back to accentuate her backside, "And dis.." then gave herself a slap on one cheek "is for you" she laughed.

"Mmm... and I look forward to showing you that pleasure." Rocky said, his eyes taking in what appeared to be a luscious round bottom. "So... do you have any preference for dinner, or shall I surprise you?" he asked.

"Surprise me." Den replied.

Rocky ordered their meal, then told her he was going to have a quick shower before it arrived. He turned on the TV, found something she was interested in, and went to the bathroom to have his shower. When he returned - dressed only in his silk robe - he found Den with her legs spread, her fingers rubbing gently at the crotch of her panties as she watched a porn video she'd found. Rocky chuckled. "I see you've started without me." he said, giving her a smile.

Den giggled; but didn't move her fingers. "Um... yes... I find dis... how you call it?"

"Porno" Rocky said.

"Yes.. porno.. is fun... and educational..." Den told him. "Dey do butt sex" she laughed, pointing at the large high-def screen.

Rocky looked. Sure enough, the man was sodomizing the woman, fucking the hell out of her ass. "Yes... well I won't be doing that exactly." he chuckled.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers