Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

"No?" Den queried. "Why not? I mean... I want..."

"Oh, trust me sweetie you don't want to get buttfucked like that -at least not yet." Rocky told her. "I will show you how to enjoy anal sex with a man who is considerate and gentle." he added.

"So... dat is... more rough?" Den asked him.

Rocky glanced at the screen again. Now the man had pushed the girl onto her back and was holding her legs back against her shoulders, and was pounding his cock into her asshole. He laughed. "Yes... that is much more rough than you will be enjoying." he told her as the door chime sounded. He looked at Den, who changed the channel and covered herself while he let the attendant in with the dinner cart. He signed the receipt and tipped the young woman, who gave him a knowing wink and politely left.

They enjoyed the delicious meal of traditional Tiger Prawns, fried rice, and steamed vegetables, washing it down with lemon water before opening the first bottle of champaigne. Rocky suggested the move out onto the veranda, bringing the smaller beverage cart/cooler as he led the beautiful young woman out into the fresh air. He pulled his cigarette pack and lighter out of his pocket and handed them to Den. "First lesson... if your client is a smoker, you should offer to light his cigarettes for him." he told her.

Den took the pack, flipping it open and pulling out a stick with finesse that surprised him. Then she caught his eye and lit the cigarette, taking a deep pull from the stick then blowing a series of smoke rings before she gave him a wink and giggled. She handed him the cigarette and smiled. "Like dat?" she asked.

"Perfect." Rocky took the cigarette and smiled. "You've done that before." he suggested, getting a nod in response.

Den busied herself pouring a glass of champaigne for each of them, then she picked up the pack of smokes. "Do you mind?" she asked him, getting a nod from Rocky. She lit herself a stick before settling back next to him. She held up her glass in a toast. "To Den Kwok finding about sex in her ass" she giggled.

"Hear, hear." Rocky responded, clinking his glass to hers. They finished the first glass, and he figured it was time to get things started. "First Den, I would like to see your body." he told her. Before he could follow that up she stood up, deftly opening two invisible clips and tossing the satin garment onto a chair. This left her standing in front of him with a black lace bra and thong panties, and she slowly turned giving him a view of all angles. He let out a wolf whistle and picked up his cigarettes.

Den saw him pick up the pack and quickly took it from him. "Uh-uh..." she giggled, taking out a stick and lighting it. "Here you are sir." she said, handing him the lit cigarette. "So..." she said, squeezing her firm titties together. "You like?" she teased him. Then the bra disappeared and her perfect 34C's came into view. She pinched her nipples to erection and leaned over to offer them for closer inspection, mewling softly as Rocky sucked them briefly, first one then the other. Then she turned around and thrust her backside toward him, reaching back to tug at her cheeks. "What about dis?" she asked, her body trembling as his hands fondled her lithe bottom gently.

"Your ass is definitely desirable Den. Actually your whole body is beautiful." he told her, feeling a twitch in his loins. He knew one of the things W.S. Ling enjoyed was a nice, slow blow job, so he reached down to open his robe, exposing his manhood.

Den looked down at his lap, licking her lips as she knelt next to him. She wrapped her fingers around his partially erect organ and pressed her lips to his for brief kiss. She squeezed his shaft and smiled. "He wants a kiss?" she asked.

"A nice, slow kiss." Rocky replied, his fingers tugging at the waistband of her thong.

Without another word, Den Kwok pulled her panties down over her feet and moved between Rocky's legs, her lips nibbling their way up his thighs until her tongue swirled around his crown. She looked up into his eyes and smiled, taking the head of his cock into her mouth and sucking it gently. "mmmglphh" she mewled, working her lips down until she had half of his length in her oral cavity.

Rocky watched her as her lips worked at his penis lovingly. She definitely has the required oral aptitude and the attitude as well! he thought. "How much can you take, Den?" he asked softly.

Den opened her eyes and lifted her mouth from Rocky's manhood. "Let's see..." she replied, opening her mouth wide as she began slowly engulfing his organ, finally wrapping her lips tight around his root. Her eyes danced when she opened them. "mmmglllgphhhhh" came her muffled squeal, then just as slowly she worked her lips up along his length until his cockhead slipped free. "I think... all.." she giggled.

"Very well done Den!" Rocky told her. "You may come up and take a break if you like, or... ahhhhhooohhhhyessss...." he moaned as Den resumed her fellatio. She gave his penis a half dozen full strokes, going deep each time. Then she let him go and climbed back up onto her chair next to him.

"Do I ... you know... pass...?" Den asked, taking a sip of her champaigne.

"Yes you do sweetie. Wonderful oral skills." Rocky replied, tapping his cigarette pack. He watched as she pulled out two sticks and lit both of them at once. "If you don't mind me asking, where did you learn?" he asked her, taking the lit cigarette. "Thank you."

"I worked a short time in a... club... and beejay is what we do." she responded. "You know... under table, suck cock" she giggled. "I suck maybe... two, three hundred cock" she added.

Rocky chuckled. "It's just so hard to believe, you did that and yet you never had any man fuck you in the butt." he told her.

"Can not do dat under table." she laughed. "I do some... you know... pussy fuck in dat bar too." she told him. "Back room, short time fuck" she added. "The bar had rule about... ass fuck..." she told him.

"Ah... well that explains that part of it I guess." Rocky said.

"I really love sex." Den told him. "I love suck cock, fuck pussy, and... maybe now... in my butt too!" she smiled. "You want fuck pussy?" she asked. "I ride you." she suggested. Rocky nodded and repositioned himself to give her more straddling room as she climbed aboard. She reached between them to position his glans at her damp lips and slowly lowered her hips to take him inside her cunt. "ohhhhhmmm... big dick... ahhhhhh...." she moaned, sliding down his length until his member was buried inside her belly. "Ohhhh Rocky... such nice big cock... I love it in my pussy..." she mewled, leaning forward to plant a hot, wet kiss on his lips. She writhed her hips, rocking them to slide his meat in and out of her wet sheath. "You like fuck my pussy Rocky?" she asked, whispering in his ear.

"Mmmm... very, very nice Den... your pussy is very tight, and very hot." he told her, his hands resting on her hips as she rode him. This really is a wonderful cunt... W.S. will want plenty of this as well. he thought, making a mental note to score Den Kwok high for vaginal sex along with the high oral scores. She rode him with a gentle passion that accentuated the pleasure, her entire body oozing sensuality as her loins worked his. His cock twitched inside her warmth, and she paused in mid-stroke, sliding slowly down to capture his length before reaching first for his champaigne, then for his smokes. "You are special, Den Kwok." Rocky said, giving her a small kiss before accepting the cigarette she'd lit.

Den smiled, exhaling such that the smoke went away from his face. "I am glad you tink dat, Rocky." she said. "But we have to save some for my butt, yes?" she giggled. "We break now." she told him, gently pulling her cunt off of his penis and sitting down. "So... what we do first?" she asked, taking a puff from her smoke and a sip from her glass.

Rocky chuckled, then got up to go pick up his 'sex box', bringing it back to set it down on the table next to them. He opened the box and pulled out the bottle of lube and two 'anal toys'. "Well... first I will have to taste your little butt... make sure it's okay for other things..." Rocky began.

"Really?" Den laughed. "You put your... mouth... on my hole?"

"Yes indeed." Rocky replied. "Then I will use a finger to put plenty of this" he picked up the bottle of lube "into your tight little rear." he told her, picking up the small vibrator. "And then I will use this to help relax your bottom hole" he went on "and finally..." he picked up the small beads."I will push these into your ass, eat your sweet pussy, and pull the beads out one at a time until you cum" he told her.

"And den you fuck my ass?" Den asked.

Rocky laughed. "Yes, then I will fuck your ass." They had another glass of champaigne, Den getting answers to questions she'd not been comfortable asking in the somewhat intimidating surrounds of the office. She was a very pleasant young woman, not presumptuous in any way, with a bright sense of humor and very willing demeanor. After a while he suggested she lie on her tummy on the lounge, watching as she stretched her lovely curves out for him as he placed a cushion under her to raise her hips. "Are you ready Den?" he asked, his fingers gently stroking the firm cheeks of her ass.

"Y-yes... I'm ready to learn..." she giggled, her buttocks jiggling as she did so.

Rocky knelt between her knees, his hands kneading the pliant flesh of her derriere. "You have a beautiful bottom Den." he told her, using his thumbs to spread her cheeks. Her anus was a perfect brown wrinkle, winking at him as he leaned down to plant wet kisses on both of the firm globes before running his tongue down the crack which brought little giggles from the girl. His oral digit found her little pucker, and he worked at the little port in small circles. The giggles became mewls of pleasure, her back arching as his thumbs pulled her nether orifice open. She definitely has the right attitude...

Den had enjoyed anal contact; but it was never like this. This respected and powerful man was actually putting his tongue in her asshole! It was just so nasty, such a lewd act, and it felt sooooooooo good. "Ohhhh... ohgawd... ohmygawd... aaaIIIEEEE..." she squealed as Rocky pulled her anal ring open to receive a centimeter of his curled tongue. The sensations of his wet oral digit were so much different from the fingers she'd had back there, stimulating the nerves in her bottom in ways she'd never imagined. Then the sensations stopped, and she squirmed. "Ohhh please..." she begged, her hips writhing on the cushion.

He'd enjoyed the analingus, as he usually did. Den Kwok was very receptive, responding in the ways he'd hoped she would. Now it was time for some lube. He picked up the bottle and flipped open the applicator, positioning it at her snug rectal port and pushing it inside before giving the bottle two healthy squeezes. Den moaned as the warming fluid oozed into her bottom. Rocky coated his pinky and pressed it against the tight ring. "Relax baby... here we go..." he said softly, easing his smallest digit up her ass. Her moans grew in intensity as his digit slid in and out of her backside. Rocky used the thumb and forefinger of his free hand to splay her cheeks adjacent to the opening and he watched as his pinky fingered her little wrinkle. "Such a pretty little hole Den... and so nice inside..." he told her, withdrawing the digit before sliding his index finger into her cunt to get it thoroughly wet with her own juices. "A little bigger now..." he said, pulling the digit from her vaginal chute and pressing it up her butt.

"Ohhhahhhhhhmmm..." Den moaned as the thicker finger burrowed all the way into her asshole. Now he was reaching places that had never been touched, going deep inside her rear. Then she felt an even thicker digit moving into her butt. In and out, in and out, she began to imagine something even bigger...

Rocky picked up the lube bottle again, coating his thick middle finger, then easing his index finger out of her willing bottom before he squeezed more lube into her receptive channel and pushed both of the thicker digits past her sphincter and deep into her asshole. "Mmmm... such a tight little hole baby... just to make sure..." he said softly, gently twisting the double digit intruder in her clenching chute. His fingers worked her bottomhole for several minutes before easing them out to pick up the vibrator. "Okay Den... almost there... let's see how you like thissss..." he said, coating the slender plastic tool and pushing the pointed tip against her puckering ring. He flipped the power on, setting the toy humming, then squirted another dollop of lube at the point of contact and eased it into her squirming butthole.

"ohhhGAWDDDD...." Den squealed, her bottom quickly heating up as the humming tool was pushed gently inside. Then she felt his fingers on her wet pussy, drawing her juices out to coat her clit before they began a maddening massage of her sensitive nubbin. "ohmmmm... ohgawd... please... don't stop..." Her loins throbbed, then shuddered as the vibrator was plunged into her virginal rectum. "ohhhhGAWDYESSSS.... OHGAWD... .OHHHHFUCK.... CUMMM... CUMMMMMINGGG..." she howled, her hips thrashing about as Rocky struggled to hold her in place. He pushed the vibe up her ass until just the end remained outside her ring, then twisted it as her climax overcame her. He held her until her convulsions subsided, then gently pulled his fingers from her pussy leaving the vibe in her butt. "ohhhhhhmmmm...." she moaned as her eyes fluttered open to see Rocky taking a seat next to her. "Wha...?"

"Just taking a short break sweetie." Rocky said, lighting a cigarette. "I'm guessing you enjoyed that." he suggested with a chuckle.

"Oh gawd yes..." Den responded, still out of breath. "I wan..."

"I know baby... why don't you roll over and have a short break." Rocky suggested, offering her a smoke. "I promise I'll put my cock in your little bottom in just a few minutes." he told her, his gaze focused on her delightful rear with the little vibe still poking out of her hole. That is going to be a fun ride! he thought, his cock twitching at the thought. "You know Den, I think my dick would appreciate a little attention while you're waiting." he told her. Without another word Den pushed herself up and knelt between his legs, sucking his penis into her mouth to bring it back to full erection. He let her pay homage to his manhood for a few minutes, finishing his smoke and his glass of wine before he gently pulled her head up. "Okay baby... lie on your back and let's see..." he said, helping her into position with her legs up to expose the plane of her pussy and ass. He reached down to pull the vibrator out of her butt, watching the little ring slowly close as he coated his thick organ with the lube. He knelt on the lounge and pressed the bulbous head of his penis against her virginal hole, applying slight pressure to keep it in place. "Relax now Den, I'm going to fuck your ass..." he told her, giving his hips a gentle jerk to force her sphincter open. "ohhhhgawddd that's tight..." he groaned, easing a few centimeters into her mucky chute.

"aaaAIIEEEEE.... OHGAWD... SOBIG..." Den squealed as her anus was forced open around the man's cockhead. "ohhhhhhhhhhyessssss.... mmmmmm" she mewled, her sphincter acclimating to the lewd penetration. She reached up to pull his lips to hers, kissing him hungrily as her hips began to writhe beneath him. GAWD that is HUGE... but it feels SOOOO good...

Rocky took his time, easing in a few centimeters, pausing, then sliding out until just the head of his cock was still inside her. He leaned down to plant small kisses on her forehead, eyelids, and finally on her lips. "Okay baby?" he asked, twitching his organ in her rear. She nodded, her hands stroking his sides as she smiled. Again he gently pushed his shaft into her bottom ten centimeters, then twenty. She mewled softly pulling his head down to nuzzle his neck. Her body trembled at the lewd intrusion; but there was no resistance.

"ohhhhhhhhhh Rocky... I want it... all the way..." she pleaded, writhing her hips in small circles. "Please.... please... in my ass..."

He leaned back a picked up the lubricant, pulling his cock out of her rectum completely before squirting a full squeeze of the viscous liquid up inside her opening and coating his cock again. Then he slipped the head into her ass and paused. "Okay Den... all the way..." he said softly, his hips pushing until his full length was buried inside her asshole. Her hips danced, her rectal sheath clenching around his manhood. "Soooo tight baby... so fucking tight... he whispered hoarsely, grinding his pelvis against hers.

Den finally knew why she'd wanted this. Having a full-sized cock in her bottom was exactly what she expected. Her fingernails raked Rocky's back as their loins began working as one. "Ohhhh Rocky... fuck my ass... fuck it the way you want to... I want to cum..." she begged.

Rocky had been here before. He knew just how to please a woman in her ass, and fucked into Den Kwok's deflowered rectum in slow and steady strokes. The smooth, muscular sheath felt exquisite gliding along his shaft, clenching and relaxing in sweet spasms of passion as Den was sodomized for the very first time. "Ohhhh yes baby... take my cock in your hot ass baby... feels so damn good" he whispered hoarsely. He felt her hand between them and glanced down as her fingers found her clit. Oh yeah girl... finger your sweet pussy and cum with my cock up your tight asshole! he thought, picking up the pace of his anal thrusts as he sensed her passion rising. Only a few minutes later his cock was worked over by her convulsing rectal channel as she began an intense climax. He was close enough that all it took was a half dozen pounding strokes and he was there. "ohhhhYEAH baby... let's cum together Den... take it in your tight asshole baby.." he howled, his organ unleashing a torrent of his seed in her clenching bottom.

"ohhhHHHHYESSSSS.... YESSS... YESYESYESSSS.... OHGAWD... CUMCUMCUM... CUMMMMINGGGGGG" Den squealed, her hips bouncing off the lounge as her butthole was reamed by Rocky's thick penis. "Oh Rocky... .FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEEEEEE" she screamed, as wave after wave of pleasure took her soaring over the edge. Her orgasm seemed to last hours; but was only a few minutes before her asshole had milked his organ dry and he held her close while she finished convulsing. Her last spasm squeezed his softening manhood from her bottom, bringing a giggle before she pulled his lips down to hers for a long, wet kiss. When she broke the kiss she smiled. "Mmmm... now I know... and I want... was good for you Rocky?" she asked him, letting him get up finally.

"Oh my goodness yes, Den." Rocky replied, collapsing on his chair. "That was fantastic sweetie. I would never have known you were a virgin back there." he added, pouring them each a glass of champaigne and lighting two cigarettes. "Really Den, first rate. I'm sure you'll be fine and I'm glad we had this evening together." he told her.

"So I am good ass lover?" she asked, taking a puff of the cigarette. "I mean... you like... fuck my butt?" she stammered, looking for reassurance.

Rocky smiled and picked up his cell phone, tapping the speed dial for Martina. "Martina? Rocky. Den Kwok is at the top of my list." he said. "Yes... yes... I'll bring her by the office with me in the morning. Have a good night." he ended the call and gave Den a wink. "You have only one more test after the examination." he told her.

Den jumped up and gave Rocky a hug. "Oh thank you sir... I won't let you down." she told him.

"I am sure you won't Den." he responded. "Now let's relax for a bit, shall we?" he suggested. He started to get up to open another bottle of wine and Den pushed him back down, hustling her cute little tush over to the cart to gently grab the bottle. He watched as she expertly stripped the foil and cork trap, then slowly pulled out the cork with a resounding POP.

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers