Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

"There we are" Den said, pouring two fresh glasses of the bubbly wine before she sat down next to him. She clinked her glass to his. "To butt sex" she giggled.

Rocky chuckled. "We call it anal lovemaking sweetie; but yes.. to butt sex." he took a long swallow of his champaigne. "And you are a natural." he added, giving her a wink.

They moved back inside, Den watching some TV while Rocky dealt with some business e-mails and called Christina. She sounded particularly upbeat, talking about a big deal with Liberty for a week-long cruise to Hong Kong, accompanying Greg Baltazar and some friends. Before they knew it the clock was approaching midnight. "Hey cutie. Let's hit the sheets." Rocky suggested.

"More butt sex?" Den laughed, turning the TV off as she jumped up.

Rocky laughed. "Uh... maybe that too; but we have to be up at seven." he told her, swatting her playfully on the tush as they walked into the bedroom.

Den was already naked, and jumped into the bed with her back toward Rocky. He climbed in and was quickly in the spoon position, something he missed as he and Christina slept like this every night in Manila. Den squirmed her cheeks back against him, and had his cock hard in a matter of moments. "Mmm... you put it in... back there.." she whispered, reaching back to position his crown against her puckered port. "Go... is okay..." she said, pushing her hips back as his bulbous head spread her sphincter. "ahhhhkk... .just... easy... den go..." she giggled, holding her body still as Rocky pushed his manhood up into her bottom again. Without the copious lubricant the penetration was slow going; but Den did her best to relax her rectal muscles, letting his organ burrow deep inside her. "Mmm... is good... fuck my butt Rocky.." she whispered.

Rocky wasn't going to hold back. She wanted him to fuck her in the ass, and he wanted to get off and get some sleep. His hands gripped her lush hips and he began sodomizing her tightest hole as if it were one of his 'regulars', stroking into her velvety sheath with long thrusts. He knew where her fingers were, and heard her little mewls of pleasure as his cock drove relentlessly into her butthole. "Oh baby... your ass is so fucking TIGHT." he told her, his meat twitching inside her now. "Won't... be... long... so hot baby... ohgawd..." he grunted.

"Ohhhhhh Rocky.... FUCK MY BUTT BABY... FUCK IT... CUM INSIDE MY ASSSS" Den howled as her own orgasm overcame her without warning. "OHGAWDOHGAWD... CUMMMINGGGGG" she squealed, her hips thrashing back against his. She felt his flow begin, splashing against the walls of her rectal chute as his penis convulsed in her bottom. "OH YESSS.. CUM IN MY ASS BABY... FILL ME UP..." she howled, bucking her hips back to take him as deep as possible in her mucky chute.

"AWHHHHHH... UNGHHHHH... UNGHHHHHH... OHYEAH... UNGHHH..." Rocky grunted as he pumped a second load of semen into Den's hot little rear end. He knew she had cum again as well, and would be horny as hell when she met with W.S. Ling in a few days. I hope that bastard takes his meds that day, because this girl will knock him out! he thought as her clenching anal sheath milked the last of his jizm from his loins. "Oh GAWD Den.. that was so hot." he whispered hoarsely.

"Mmmm.... is so good like dis..." Den said softly.

They were both asleep within minutes, Rocky's hard cock still gripped by Den's snug pooper. They didn't wake up like that; but neither remembered anything after the mutual anal orgasm.

The next morning they awoke in each others arms, fully rested after their exhausting evening. They took a shower together before dressing for the office, then Rocky had a good breakfast delivered to the room and they enjoyed mimosa's on the veranda, along with eggs benedict and fresh fruit. It was the first time Rocky had seen the young woman in natural light, and he was impressed.

"Den, I know that you've been told this before; but you really are a beautiful young woman." Rocky told her. "You are going to make our clients very happy, I'm sure." he added.

"Well thank you sir for the compliment." Den replied. "But I still have to pass one more test, right?" she queried, taking a dainty bite of fresh pineapple.

"Yes. Yes you do, and I know Mister Ling personally. He is a demanding client. He will be a good test for you. He wants beauty, intelligence, a sense of humor, and..." Rocky paused deliberately.

"Butt sex." Den laughed.

"Yes. Although he also really enjoys a nice long, slow, sexy blow job. Keep that in mind sweetie." Rocky clued her in.

"I can do dat" Den said with a giggle.

"I know sweetie, I know." he said.

They got to the office five minutes early, and Rocky escorted Den into Martina's office.

Martina offered her a seat, which she took. "So tell me Den, do you still want the position with RKS?" she asked, looking the girl in the eye.

Den smiled, glancing to Rocky briefly before answering. "Yes I do ma'am." she replied respectfully. "Very much." she added.

Martina returned her smile and reached across the table to shake her hand. "With Rocky's report from last night I am confident in your abilities. I think we can get you in for your physical this afternoon if you have the time. Then the final test with W.S. Ling on Friday." Martina told her. "And by the way, he has asked if he can keep you until Sunday." she added, looking to Rocky first for his approval. He nodded, and Martina looked at Den.

"Um... yes... certainly... whatever the client want." Den responded.

"Alright ladies, well I'll leave you two to finalize your arrangements here. I have to meet with Brian and the finance guy before I head to the airport." Rocky told them, standing up. He turned to Den and started to extend his hand; but she jumped up to give him a hug instead. He accepted it, and kissed her on the forehead. "You be good sweetie." he said, turning to Martina. "Always a pleasure Martina. Thanks for everything you do. Keep me posted on the girls, will you?" he asked.

"Next time Rock." Martina said, her usual sendoff.

Rocky had his brief meeting and was in the air on the way to Penang an hour later.

*** Coming up next - Panang Pleasure Palace and Ipo Karaoke Fun ***

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers