ROD Adventures Interlude Pt. 02

Story Info
The Birthday Meal.
9.9k words
3.8
3.7k
1
0

Part 28 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

ROD Adventures - The Birthday Meal

A ROD Adventures Short Story

Saturday 11th August Westcliff Zen City Chinese Restaurant

King had arranged to meet a group of museum friends at a local chinese restaurant. He had travelled by train arranging to meet the rest of the group at 7:30pm. Whilst waiting for the rest of the group to arrive, King was looking at the two traditional Chinese door gods standing at the entrance to the restaurant. Suddenly a young couple walked in. She was a stunning tall oriental female wearing a black mini dress showing off her lovely long shapely legs. Her beautiful hair long and straight. He immediately thought of MIchelle. The man was obviously her boyfriend and was dressed smart casual in a white shirt and black trousers. He watched as they were seated at a table and then another couple joined them. The other girl was similar in looks to the other girl but white caucasian. She has long black hair but not as long and was dressed in a white flowing overcoat over a white dress. She was sitting with another man, again most likely her boyfriend.

KIng's other friends arrived and they went into the restaurant and were seated at a round table. King had a good view over to the other table of four and a perfect view of the oriental beauty and her great legs.

The restaurant meal was a set price buffet where you ordered a series of starter, soup and main dishes before concluding with a dessert and coffee or tea. King enjoyed the starters and the ordered drinks and in between the great jokes and conversation with his friends he kept an eye on the table of four and the two couples. The oriental girl got up a few times and at one stage left the restaurant with her boyfriend but returned some twenty minute later. At King's table the starters had been completed and cleared away and everyone had ordered a bowl of Chinese soup of their choosing.

The soup was delivered and conversations continued at King's table. Over at the other at some point a birthday cake was brought out with lit candles. King took a closer interest and worked out the oriental girl was celebrating her 21st birthday. King took an opportunity to leave the table for the toilet but on the way back he went over to the table of four for a quick chat. He engaged eye contact with all four but importantly activated the ring.

The amethyst and sapphire stones activated. The obvious sexual attraction between each couple also activated for the two men. King kept the conversation brief wanting to return to his own friends but as well as wishing the foursome a nice meal and celebration he had ordered the oriental girl and her friend to wait after they finished the meal and left the restaurant for King to join them and tell them all about a special birthday surprise he had planned for them all.

King returned to his own table and enjoyed the rest of the meal with his friends. As they ordered for desserts and coffees King looked over and the other table were getting ready to leave. The oriental girl looked over and her eyes met King's. He held her gaze. He knew she would obey his instruction and wait for him with the other three.

At a little after 11pm King said a farewell to his friends. It had been a great night. For King though the night was yet young and he planned to enjoy the rest of it in the company of the sexy foursome. King had his shoulder bag over his shoulder, carrying everything he would need for his planned party with the other four.

"You finished. We waited for you. Did you have a nice night with your friends?" It was the other girl speaking.

"Yes thank you, I did. Thanks for waiting for me. Have you had a good night too so far?"

"Yes it was wonderful. The night is still young and I am ready to party!" It was the oriental girl speaking.

"Oh I am definitely ready to party with you all too. It's going to be fun, sexy, thrilling and exciting. Whose ready!"

King had whipped the sexual connections between the four and himself up! The shining light from the amethyst and sapphire like two laser beams cutting into the night sky as he pumped his hand into the air with the last question.

"Me!" "Me!" "Me!" "Me!" was the collective answer in unison from all four.

"Are any of you driving?" King asked. One of the men replied "I am."

"Good! We should also get some drinks for the party. Get some bottles of beer, and whatever the girls like. Spirits and mixers. You lads get that and we will meet you at the car. The driver tossed his keys to the oriental girl. King walked with them an arm around each waist as the oriental girl led them to the car.

"I can't wait to start the party with you two beautiful creatures and your boyfriends. I want to fuck and whip the shit out of both of you. You are both going to be so fucking good." The girls were both fully sub under the influence of the ring and giggled at the suggestion as they skipped along. King knew he was going to withdraw the ring's influence over the girls at the right opportunity to get the full sadistic sexual experience with both girls he was looking forward to.

They reached the car and the oriental girl unlocked it.

"Both you beauties in the back with me, one either side."

They got in the back as instructed, one either side of King. "Shut the doors". The doors were pulled shut. King turned on the internal light at the back. "Let's see what we've got".

Both girls were sexually appealing. Both beautiful and slim. Both wearing clothes revealing their great legs. On either side King wandered his hands over their bare legs and travelled up to both their crotches.

"So what are your names?"

"Hui Yin" the oriental girl replied.

"Kaitlin" the other girl replied.

The men returned. They put the carrier bags with the drinks in the boot of the car and both got in the front.

King took his own shoulder bag and placed it in the floor between his knees.

""What's in the bag" Kaitlin asked King.

"Things for the party. Games, toys. Things I am going to need to enjoy you both fully."

"So where's the party?" One of the men in the back asked.

"Hold on!" King took out his phone and went on the internet. He searched for a suitable nearby hotel with a free room via bookings.com.

"Roslin Beach Hotel, it's about 4 miles from here".

"How many is coming to the party?" The other man asked.

"Oh it will just be the five of us. Believe me you don't want anymore invited to this one."

"We didn't get introduced, I am Robert. Kaitlin is my girlfriend. My friend the driver is Huan and his girlfriend is ..."

"Hui Yin the girls have introduced themselves."

King had inserted a finger into Hui Yin's cunt and was fingering her. He unzipped his trousers and took out his cock and pulled Kaitlin's head down and pushed himself into her mouth.

"Suck it he hissed!" Kaitlin obliged.

Robert turned his head round to see what was going on.

"Relax Robert. I am just sampling the party girls. You will get your time with both later. "Now drive!" King was bringing Hui Yin to a climax. He was close to his own with Kaitlin sucking him deep.

Huan also turned around to see why his girlfriend was starting to moan.

"I SAID DRIVE!"

Huan gunned the engine and headed towards the hotel with indecent haste. King held his phone with his free hand while bringing Hui Yin to climax.

"Hmmmm Huan eh? You know your name translates as joy, satisfaction right? Brother let me tell you right now you will be getting plenty of that from both these hot sluts tonight!"

Saturday 11th August Westcliff Roslin Beach Hotel

They pulled up at the hotel and parked. They got out.

"You four stay in the car while I check in."

King went into the hotel reception. "Reservation for King. Yes just one night. Can I have an extra key please? I will be expecting my partner later."

King filled out the card and took both key cards. He was carrying the bags of drinks and his shoulder bag. He went up to the room and dropped his bag on the bed and the drinks on one of the armchairs. He went down stairs - the receptionist who checked him in was in the office. He went to the desk and presented the key.

"Sorry I meant to ask for a duplicate." The receptionist give him his second copy so he now had three keycards. He went outside. He went to the car and handed one of the keycards to Robert. I want you to stay here for now with Hui Yin. He handed the other keycard to Kaitlin. I want you to come up to the room as a couple with Huan. Robert wait 5 minutes until after Huan and Kaitlin go inside then you come in. King went back inside the hotel and into the room.

A few minutes later the door opened and Huan and Kaitlin walked through.

"Hi! Welcome to the party." King kissed Kaitlin full on the mouth.

"Mmmmm you taste of my cum. I like that. You were good with your mouth. Huan will get to find out later how good. Now we wait for the others."

King went to the carrier bag and took out a pack of 4 Tiger beers. "Nice choice of beers buddy!" He split the back and opened one and passed a second to Huan.

"Cheers".

Five minutes later the door opened and Robert and Hui Yin stepped through.

"Oh good. Our birthday girl has arrived. Now we can start the party!" King declared.

He went to his shoulder bag and took out a pack of cards. It was an OVA deck.

"Now I"m going to teach you a new card game. It's a cut down version of the full game. It's going to help us decide which players take part and what happens between them.

The game has just one of you girls and the three of us boys for each game. So we are going to be playing two games. One with each of you girls in turn. The question is which of you girls is first. Although Hui Yin is the birthday girl we can let the game decide who goes first. This is how that is going to work."

King opened the deck box and took out the cards.

"An OVA deck has 33 cards but as I said we will be only using some of them. Only 24 of them. 9 cards we won't use except these three to decide which girl goes first."

King laid the first one onto the table it was a symbol with a white circle. "Pure Circle, oral sex", the next card he laid down was a symbol with a red triangle. "Pure triangle, vaginal sex." He dealt the next card down which was a symbol with a black square. "Finally pure square, anal sex."

"We are going to randomly shuffle these 3 cards and the lay them face down. The birthday girl will pick one. The choice will determine if we use oral, vaginal or anal sex to see who is best as voted by all 3 of us for playing the first game. Clearly with only two girls there will be a clear winner."

King mixed in his hands the three cards face down then dealt them face down one by one onto the table.

"Okay Mai Yin, pick one!"

Mai Yin walked slowly over and with a perfectly manicured nail pointed to the card on the far left.

"Turn it over!" King ordered.

Mai Yin turned it over revealing a white circle.

"Hmmmmm, oral sex then will decide it!"

King went onto explain that in the game the girl playing should not be willing for any of the scenes but would be forced. King explained he could make that happen. The three men would be very willing however. During the scenes however the girl not involved would be submissive whilst watching and waiting for her turn to be in the game.

Because the deciding act was oral sex the girls could remain dressed. But because they would not be willing he produced from his shoulder bag a set of handcuffs. As the birthday girl Mai Yin would be first. King cuffed the still submissive Mai Yin and then removed the influence of the ring. Mai Yin's face changed. She looked at Huan. He was standing naked from the waist down holding his erection. She turned to see Robert standing likewise and eyeing her greedily. Finally there was that man from the restaurant also standing naked holding his erect cock. She also realised Kaitlin was also there. She simply knelt on the floor watching, waiting.

"Huan this is not funny! Kat what are they going to do?"

Huan was first to grab her by her beautiful long hair. "It's time to suck my cock Mai Yin. It's something I have always wanted you to do but you never have. I will be hoping I think that you are better with your mouth than Kat but we will be trying her mouth next."

Huan took his beautiful oriental girlfriend and took hold of her beautiful hair and made her take him in her mouth.

"I want you to suck me Mai Yin. I want to make you make me cum in your mouth!"

The beautiful Mai Yin struggled as Huan throat fucked her and eventually came in her mouth. Next Robert and King took their turn in forcing her to suck their cocks and make them cum in her mouth. She was forced to swallow. King was rougher also slapping her face hard before, during and after she had brought him off.

King returned and put Mai Yin back into submissive mode, The sapphire again illuminated. Kaitlin's turn was next. King removed her submission from the ring and forcing her to suck him. He slapped her hard once at the start across her face ordering her to open her mouth which she did and again at the conclusion. Robert went next but it seems having Kat suck him was not a new experience so she was more engaged in pleasing him willingly. Huan went next and of the three of them was rougher with Kat both slapping her face hard and throat fucking her roughly. She coughed and choked at times struggling to breathe but he eventually came in her mouth.

King summarised. "It's one thing to experience the pleasure of forcing a hot girl to suck your cock and come in her mouth. Before you get decide which blow job is best you will now get the benefit of them sucking you off again though this time willing to please you. Take a note of the difference for both and at the end of both decide which girl In your opinion has the best cock sucking mouth. She will win the prize of being the first girl to play our limited full OVA game.

King put both girls under the influence of the ring as totally submissive and subservient and willing to please. They allowed both girls to please them for a second time, this time uncuffed so they could use their hands and fingers to please each man to the best of her ability, skill and imagination. The three men did not use any violence except for King for a small part of the time with Mai Yin with a tight grip of the long black hair to keep her at a particular spot where she had found a wonderful way to her mouth tongue, fingers and even her own hair to increase King's pleasure.

It was clear to King anyway and a little surprising that Mai Yin's submissive oral pleasing was superior to Kaitlin's. The sapphire it seems under submission was a better oral experience than under a submissive amethyst influence.

The oral acts concluded it was time to decide the winner of the oral sex performance.

From his shoulder bag King produced a tin of marbles. He looked out three white and three black marbles. He gave one of each to the men. It was explained the black marble was a vote for Mai Yin whilst the white marble a vote for Kat. King produced a black cloth bag. Each man then had to select the corresponding marble indicating his vote for the winner. King selected Kat this time to be the one who held the bag aloft for the men to cast their vote. King voted first and dropped his marble into the bag, holding the eyes of Kaitlin as he cast his vote.

Huan voted next and finally Robert. All three votes having been cast he asked the birthday girl Mai Yin to reveal the winner. Both girls eyes were on the three men as the draw was revealed. Mai Yin pulled out the first marble. It was a white marble. A vote for Kaitlin, her mouth showed a slight smile as Mai Yin's face was impassive. It was clear to King that there was a certain rivalry between the two friends with the impression that Mai Yin's stature and beauty were superior. Mai Yin drew the next marble. It was black. Kaitlin's face lost the smile whilst Mai Yin's remained impassive.

Mai Yin drew the final marble. It was black. Mai Yin, the birthday girl had won. She finally let a faint smile touch her lips whilst Kaitlin's was noticeably crestfallen.

"I win again Kaitlin, they prefer my mouth working on their cocks to yours" she seemed to imply.

King was secretly pleased as he had cast his vote for Mai Yin and despite both girl's being attractive it was clear that Mai Yin won out in all departments, face, figure, body and it seems the use of her mouth to please. King expected the other men to be staying with relationship loyalty so Huan to vote Mai Yin and Robert Kaitlin. The reality though was that the men had voted the other way. Robert had long lusted after Mai Yin and the opportunity to have her mouth on him both forced and willing was far better given that Kaitlin had already sucked him. Huan had voted for Kaitlin given he had never had Mai Yin take him in her mouth despite wanting her to and he felt superior as an oriental himself in having the western girl use her mouth on him and she had felt very, very good at it.

For king though it was already becoming clear that he would only have time for the one game before morning checkout so he wanted it to be with the stunning and gorgeous Mai Yin. He could not wait to get started with the rest of the game with the other two men.

Following the vote King wanted to waste no more time. He needed the action with Mai Yin. He suggested Huan fix drinks for the all of them and he gave instructions to Mai Yin.

"I need you to strip to your underwear for the game honey. When we get started on your mouth, cunt and ass are all going to be featuring so we just need you to be stripped ready for that before we start. Your going to be cuffed again as I want it to be clear the game is a gang rape with you as our victim. As well as the fucking at times the game card is going to call for you to be whipped and tortured. You will be ball gagged for those sessions so it keeps your screams down. If we need your mouth though it will be taken off. We all know how good you are with your mouth even as a complete amateur so you better get on it when required or there will be serious consequences for you if you don't. We all want to enjoy the birthday girl fully.

No limits. You better not disappoint us whore!"

At times, and this was one of them, King let the true sadist in himself shine through. This was a perfect opportunity for him, a beautiful oriental twenty one year old, a stranger. Two other guys to enjoy her with him. OVA stood for Oral, Vaginal, Anal and basically it random generated a 1 on 1, 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 Sex act with a single girl and up to 3 male players. King had removed the single act cards so the cards that would remain would be at least a 2 man sex act with the birthday girl or potentially also a 3 man gang bang with her.

Certain cards also indicated a torture act to be performed by one, both or all three of the men. It could generate some random acts that could be very intense for example an oral sex act where the girl was whipped at the same time. A slut's mouth could be good, particularly if she was being submissive as they had already discovered with Mai Yin. King though wanted the sex acts they were going to enjoy with the birthday girl to be all non consensual rape scenes.

He could tell that Robert would not need much encouragement to play rough with her though the ring always increased the intensity levels. Huan would also be compelled to rape and brutalise his girlfriend. It was clear he had not been receiving oral sex from her and far less anal. Depending on the cards he may well get to enjoy both with her or see one or both of the others do so.

Then there was of course the possibility of torturing her. Would the right card be drawn and would it indicate that he was the one to do it. To assign roles in the act the men were assigned a coloured marble drawn randomly from one of three colours. The white marble, the red marble and the black marble. A full OVA game had 33 cards so 33 different sex acts to be played out. King had removed 9 of the single sex act cards where only one man took part.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers