Rod Sucks a Mystery Cock

Story Info
He tastes man-cock while dressed in Kara's lingerie.
20.2k words
4.67
164.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod Gets Lingerie, a Strap-On and a Mystery Cock.

He tastes cock for the first time.

Part Five

My other boyfriend was going to service Rod's decadent desires, and Rod did not know it. My friend Bill was sitting in his car just outside the house, waiting to come in at the right time, when Rod was really ready for his first taste of real cock. I had found out about this kinky desire he needed fulfilled. Rod had been talking about how, although he was not gay, he would not let a stiff cock go wasted if it was bobbing up and down in front of him and if the time was "right". I wondered how it ever would happen if I were to just wait, so I decided to help things along. Rod went on and on about it, talking about swallowing hot cum and jacking off a man, and the more I encouraged him, the more he really got hot thinking how much he might like sucking on some man's dick. He talked and talked to me about it, getting a good stiff one in the process, and I decided to make it happen, and to put a cock within reach one night and watch the action unfold in front of me.

It was to be a surprise, and like many surprises, I had no idea how it would play out, and what might happen once he saw what was happening. I knew Rod wanted to play with a man's stiff cock. There did not seem to be any doubt he wanted it, but it was not clear what he would do, and what he would feel. I wondered if he would become desperately passionate and aggressive, or if he might roll onto his stomach like a sissybitch and quietly beg for it. There was no way to know. I figured he would take it up his ass eventually, since, in the heat of passion, he wished for it in so many ways, but he initially just wanted to suck and swallow it. I knew he really wanted to be fucked in the ass. And not just by dong made of rubber or leather, although that was fine, too.

Besides his secret, forbidden desires, there was something else to interest me. With another freely available dick in the room with me, I hoped I would have a chance to suck some cum from it, too. That was not a done deal, since although I knew Bill well; he had never shown any interest me that way. I was going to see if I could maybe "steal" a taste of a gay dick while he was getting fucked by my boyfriend. Two dicks seemed so delicious to me. Two men fucking really gets me hot, regardless of the situation. For me, two women are just not as interesting.

Imagine this;.................

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?", Bill protests, as I take his cock into my mouth.

"Um...... uh...oh ...ummm.........Just let me taste it, Bill, it tastes so, so, good... just a little taste... I won't tell...... Ummmmm... ah...ahhh.. mmmmmm. Oh, baby, it is so good.....I love it baby... I love this hard gay dick.... it is sooo sweet, Bill..."

All during this, loud sucking and wet noises are filling the room. The familiar Smacking, slurping sounds that indicate a total loss of control, and only wanton sex-craved, mouth-filling, desire.

"No... don't.... stop it....", he protests, trying to pull away.

"Urmph.... Bill...it is so good. You taste soo good... just let me for now, please..", I continue.

How could I lose? I had thought of all the possibilities, and all of them seemed wonderful.

The main thing I was trying to figure out was how to make the moment present itself in the best way. Rod had no idea Bill was coming over. Bill and I wanted to surprise him with a nasty hot dick at a time he was so hot that there would be no way he could refuse to reach for it and start sucking. It was all a matter of planning and timing, both of which were uncertain. I was hoping for the best.

Just now, Rod had said he wanted me to dress up like a whore for him, and show him how many different sluts I could be this night.

"Kara, could you put on some of the things I got for you? And, you know, really show me how nice they are?...REALLY show me?"

He wanted to see different nasty outfits, and I was happy to be the fuck-bitch for him. Actually, I am happy to be a fuck-bitch for just about any guy, but there is nothing wrong with that, is there? I had something else to surprise him with, too. I had bought a black and red wig that week, and had it in my overnight bag. It was long, sultry, and it made me very tempting, I thought. I was somebody else with it on. With that, in his mind, he would have a totally different woman to fuck. That's how it is with men. Change your hair color, and they are fucking somebody else, and getting away with it. Sounded good to me. Anything he wanted was fine with me, as long as he kept that cock working overtime. I had not yet been let down by Rod, but I was thinking he might overdo it if I did not pace him.

I didn't want him to just fuck me and end his evening. We always enjoyed very creative evenings of decadent sex, but tonight I had more on his menu than he knew. I had to be sure to keep him going until he had his surprise served up. It was a very sensuous thing: he was going to get a man tonight, and I wanted to watch. I also expected to be fully serviced as well.

I went to the bath, and took a long shower. Out of the shower, I wrapped a long think towel around myself, and I dried my hair as I headed for the bedroom. Then I selected a bra, garter belt, stockings, and frilly panties from his assortment of things he provided for me. That was Rod. He shopped and bought me these things, and he decided what kind of lingerie I would be wearing in his house. I unwrapped and dressed in some brand new things he got from Internet shops. Putting on my "come fuck me shoes" seemed a bit more nasty this night. I pulled them on over long sheer black lace stockings, and tossed on a sheer robe. It is really nice to know your man cares enough about you to pick out your lingerie and accessories. That is how he is. He likes to make me into his sex toy. He knows what he likes, and he gets it all for me. Everything he has for me, he wants to see me wear. Eventually he will. He will get to see people besides me wear some of it, too. I went to the kitchen, and opened a bottle of wine.

I had to indulge his boy-like fantasy. He wanted a show to remind him of the inaccessible girls from the skin mags of his childhood. He wanted some of the Playmates of the month brought to life. That sounded fine to me, I like to be a slut, and let's face it, every one of the women in those magazines was a slut, pure and simple. They varied in their "girl-next-door" appeal, but every one was there for one thing. How many loads had each elicited from throbbing cocks? How many times? I was happy to be one. But I wanted more. I went into the bedroom, and got several scarves Rod had been teasing me with for the past few weeks. He was always threatening to tie me up and have his way. We had not yet used any of them on me, since we always had found other things to interest us before now. I went to the living room, and showed him a couple of the scarves. Rod was a bit surprised seeing me with them, since up until now, they had appeared to be have been his devices to use on me. He seemed to look forward to my next moves.

"Look what I found to play with. Turn around.", I said.

His eyes opened wide.

"Turn around."

"What?"

"You heard me."

He turned.

I took control. He quickly obeyed me, and I knew he was getting hard right then. I bent him over, I tied his hands together behind his back with one, and spun him back around.

"There, that should help...but you need more than that. Let me see..."

I thought about it. Here I was, standing before him in stunning lingerie, a fuck-babe ready to go, and I wanted full control. The tied wrists were not enough. I had to think....

Get over here...."

I motioned him toward the rocking chair...

"Sit down..."

I untied his hands, repositioned them in front of him, and I threaded a long orange scarf between the slats of the rocker back, and around his waist. Then, using the ends of the scarf binding his wrists, I simply tied them to the orange scarf. He could easily reach his own dick with his two bound hands. The main thing was, he could not get out of the chair or untie himself.

"Good. Now I am safe from you...No touching me until you pay for it, bitch..."

He was doing what he was told, and I know he was getting off on the whole thing. I loosened his robe sash, and opened his robe, so his erect cock was now on display, and if he wanted to, he could play with it. I had other things in mind, of course.

I stood across from him, admiring my slave. I began to touch myself, seemingly ignoring him. My hands worked their way into my lingerie, which I knew would be very erotic for him. He loved the idea of getting into my sexy lacy and sheer bras and panties. I slowly but deliberately began to pinch my nipples through the bra, and then went down to the panties. Without removing or slipping them aside, I began to push right into my pussy, forcing the sheer panty fabric right into my snatch. Just a bit. My wetness was soon visible as the material darkened. I only did this briefly, since I did not want to get carried away with myself, but had to remain somewhat aloof. I stopped and ran a finger between the top of my stockings and my thigh. Rod was beginning to breath noticeably more rapidly.

What are you looking at?" I asked. "Are you watching me? How did you get in here?"

I suddenly turned and left.

I went back to the bedroom, and searched for a new set of things. I found a green slit front bra with matching open crotch panties, black fishnet stockings, black pumps, a thin, thin, see through black teddy, and a black garter belt. I took my time, and put them all on. I then got out the red wig, and opened the cosmetic drawer Rod stocked for me. Ruby red lipstick, dark blue eye shadow, and an application of pink lipstick to my nipples... They were showing through the slits in my bra. I looked in the mirror. Not bad, for a slutty whore. Well worth the money, if I was selling it. I tucked the lipstick in the waist of my tiny panties, hoping they would not slip out.

On the way back to him, I went through the dining room, and poured myself some red wine. Then I took a bunch of grapes with me into the room were Rod was tied up. I turned out all of the lights except the light on a table near the window, next to a very nice Louis Icart etching of a woman in a lacy full dress and petticoats being fucked by a man in a powdered wig. They are both in a horse drawn carriage with the door open. The horseman is up top, waiting for his orders, seemingly unsurprised by the rocking of the carriage while the fucking continues below. One of my favorite artists, by the way. Reputable, but nasty. Like me.

I turned to Rod, and had a sip of wine. He had noticed the different hair color, of course, immediately, and I was another woman.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Ummmm...." he said.

"Humph.....nice picture." I motioned to the erotic art.

"Uh huh..."....unsure of the situation.

"What do you want me to do for you?....I get paid by the hour."

He got it. He had a whore, and he could not get to her.

"Suck my cock."

"I don't think so...I don't do that to just anyone."

"Hmmm...Could you turn around?"

I looked at my grapes, and turned to the etching, studying it. He could see the hem of the fishnet stockings I wore running up the back of my legs, ending at my thighs, and my ass was showing on each side of the thin back of my slutty little panties with the open slit in front, which ran all the way under and up past my ass. The slit was tied with three small satin bows, and begged to be violated.

He had a view of my exposed, ready, pussy from the front, the nicely shaved cunt hair showing through the material, and he certainly fixed his eyes on my stiff nipples poking through between the tiny satin bows holding each cup closed. I knew he was getting a good taste of my outfit, and I wanted him to want more. I set down the wine, and gently began to twirl my left nipple between my thumb and forefinger of my right hand. I brought the bunch of grapes up to my mouth with my right, and plucked one off. He was stiff, rocking slightly, and beginning to feel constrained.

"Uh..."

"Yes? What?" ...sternly...uncaring...

"What can I do for YOU?"

"Hmmm....not much, I am sure."

"I can think of some things."

"Really?"

"Let me kiss you."

"No."

I reached for the lipstick, and took the top off of it. I got very close to him, and slowly applied the creamy color to his lips. Then I did the same to each pert nipple, and finally, colored the throbbing tip of his big cock. I circled it around and around, and the dick bobbed up and down, as stiff as it could possibly be.

"There, now you look like a perfectly nice whore. A very nasty whore, aren't you? Would you like to be fucked hard now? Would it be nice if I slipped that pretty little cock-tip inside of my panties?", I teased.

"Ahhh...yes ....It would be very nice ...please ...do I .... do me..."

"No. I don't think so..Besides, I have to go."

I suddenly left the room, leaving him with a raging hard on and nowhere to put it. He was frustrated, horny, and he got nothing but a good look and nothing else except some power exerted over him. I was as unattainable as any glossy photo in a magazine. I had been there about ten minutes. Knowing Rod, he really wanted to feel me up through the lingerie, and to violate it all. He was not allowed in.

I went to the bedroom, and began to change into a third set of lingerie. This time I selected all white lace and satin, I was his new bride. White garter belt, long white bridal gloves, white lacy bra, shoes, etc. You know, like the brides you see in the catalogs, all dressed, powdered, and ready to surrender their recently regained virginity to their new hubby.

I took off the wig, and brushed and arranged my blonde hair in two perky ponytails. A teen angel bride.., maybe. This time, on the way to him, I stopped in the kitchen and got myself a lime green Popsicle. Just on an impulse... I thought a Popsicle was totally erratic, and appropriate to the moment. It was a spur of the moment thing, like when I trace lipstick around Rod's nipples or on the tip of his dick. Strictly what feels right at the time, and that's all that matters. Usually, it is the right thing to do at the time.

I went in the room, ignoring the man with the exposed cock sticking straight up, tied to the chair. He looked me over carefully.

"Kara."

"Um...hummm?"

"Untie me."

"No. I don't think I should. I'm not ready."

"Ready for what?"

"That." nodding towards his cock.

"Why not?"

"It might hurt me. It's kind of big."

"Untie me."

"Maybe I can just sit here on the sofa and see if it gets smaller or something."

I continued sucking on the Popsicle, taking it all the way down my throat, as if nothing unusual were happening. It began to get smaller, wetter, and to drip down my chin, and I gently took the drippings and licked my fingers. I kept sucking the Popsicle, making deliberate soft sucking noises.

I finished up the Popsicle, and rested back and, as if I was all alone, I reached inside my panties and began to play with my pussy with my open-tip-finger-gloved hands...it felt especially nice with those gloves....

"Kara...Come here. Come closer."

"Why?"

"Kara."

"Oh, maybe I am distracting you. Maybe I should just leave."

"No ... no... just a second.. Why don't you come here and rub my neck? Please?"

"I'm kind of busy."

I ran the now wetter and diminished Popsicle around my pussy lips, and working it in between them, I moved the shrinking frozen dick in and out, slowly. It felt so cold, so icy, and so delicious.

I kept playing with my pussy as if it were the most normal thing to do in polite company, and after rubbing my clit, ran two fingers down the slit, and began to shove them in and out slowly, ignoring him totally. I alternated two fingers of my left hand with the icy lime flavored cock I had in my right. Tiring of this, since it was no longer as big as it was when I started, I pulled my fingers out of myself, straightened my cute wedding night attire, and left the room, loudly slurping and sucking up the last bit of my frozen plaything...

"Ummmm... this is sooo good..."

"Don't take too long. Get back here."

What? I can't hear you," I answered.

could hear his rocking chair creaking a bit, and figured he was touching himself. I, frankly was ready to eat it up, but was behaving myself as much as possible, and trying to be very disciplined. Since his wrists were tied up, I didn't think he could do much, so I let him have his fun. I went into the bedroom, and changed again. I put on a tight red spandex dress over another set of lingerie. The dress was just a tube type dress, clinging to my body, and barely covered my ass. The thong beneath was just enough to keep me legal in public, but barely so. This time I had put on the skimpiest micro bra and open front panties, also in red. They were very nice, with a slit running all the way from the front to above my ass, tied shut with three tiny satin bows. My pussy showed itself through the slit, and it was easy to fuck me through it, the way Rod loves to enjoy his lingerie. Make no mistake...this was all HIS lingerie. I was just the whore wearing it. He loves to see his dick plowing through my panties, in and out, getting them wetter and more saturated with my juices.

I sat on the bed and pulled on some red sheer stockings and red high-heeled shoes. The stockings had a cute pattern of wide horizontal red and white stripes, and were very cute, I thought. Cute was not what Rod would think. He would judge them on their slut rating. These were highly rated on that scale. They were thigh high, and had a little white satin bow on top, at the back. The tops of the stockings were just below the bottom of the "dress". No garter belt, although I would have liked to add that feature to my look. I pulled my hair up into a bun, very tight. I put some more eyeliner on, and put on some Dior perfume. I looked at the woman in the mirror. Quite more privately available than the one that worked at the radio station five days a week. I liked what I saw. That was enough. I wanted trying for the "whore dressed to kill look", able to get into a Hilton Hotel, only by bribing the doorman with a fifty, who would let me slip in quickly when no management was looking. The look I was trying for was the look of the escort showing up at the businessman's hotel room, and having him gasp when he sees me because I am much too expensive for him, and he has ordered up far more than he can afford or handle. Very expensive, very sexy, and very experienced. I know Rod likes that look. Most men do, don't they?

I was really enjoying the idea of having my man tied up in the other room, and me getting to play the part of the total whore. I went back into the room. I got my camera. I also had a bottle of Glide lube.

When I walked in, I thought I heard the gasp of the businessman. I took a close-up picture of his stiff cock poking up while he was tied to the chair. Then I said I wanted him to take my picture. He said he couldn't. He was tied up.

"Oh, I see," I said.

I untied the scarf and retied only one hand. I handed the small camera to him, and with his free hand, he started taking pictures of me, while I posed in every sexy way I could imagine. I leaned against the mantle, knowing the tight dress was very hot for Rod to see. He had never seen me in it before, and the effect was perfect. I did not reveal anything; I only posed enough to make sure he lusted to see more. Then I took the camera away. I left the one hand free.

I returned to the "real" Kara, no longer pretending to be the bride or the whore.

"What do you think, Rod? Like the dress?"