Rod Sucks a Mystery Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Rod....ummmmm .....uh....Oh!....Oh! ...Yes...there!..... ummm....ahh....ah. ah. ah... ah.ah ...yess... do it to me, Rod...Put your big cock in me there .....eww...y ou are so nasty... you are so dirty...fuck me in my ass, Rod... fuck... fuck me.. fuck me in my........AHH OH OH....Oh, fuck my ass... fuck my ass.... ummm... umm.... ummm...um ...um ...I love it..I love it! There! Yes... there! there! Do me there! Deeper ...deeper ...yes ....that's it ....deep ...ummmmm ...deeep .....ahhh ....OH...OH.."

Oh, God...I have to stop. I have to stop! He is doing it to me too, too, much. He has me tricked into being a total whore for him...No...no, no...I have to get HIM to be the slut....

While he is plunging it into me, I reach for his right nipple. Squeezing it with all my strength, pulling on it as hard as I can, I manage to get him to notice his own tender tits....That is enough...Quickly, he becomes more interested in his erotic nipples, and less so in fucking my cunt. He slows down, and as he does so, I reach my other hand to his left nipple, and now I have them both in my hands. I play with him like he was a fuck toy. Soon, he is moaning, and pulls my right hand away, grabs me by the back of the head, and forces my lips to latch onto his tit, and commands, "suck me, baby"

Now, as I begin to wildly slurp his tit into my mouth, and to suck it for all I am worth, he withdraws his cock. He rolls over, and lies on his back. This is his submission position. He really likes me to ride his cock and suck him up as he lies there and thrashes in ecstasy. He is a slut for it...this is his favorite way to come, with me riding his cock, and my mouth solidly attached to his guy tit...He cannot get enough of this.and when I ride his cock and suck his tits, he starts to talk dirty. Every time. I am hoping this will be what I need...I need to get him to stop fucking me so hard, to get us both down from that peak, and to let me take control...I do.

"Umm...ah. do it, Kara...suck me up. Suck my tits...suck me..."

I slow it down. Taking my mouth away from his sweet wet pink nipple, rising above him high enough to get his prick out of me, I slide to the side of his sweaty body.

"No...No..., fuck .....fuck me ..Fuck me, baby, I want to fuck you...get your pussy back here.. on my cock...I want your wet pussy on me....Now..."

"Umm....Ok...just a bit, Rod...Let me slow down and make it last...I am getting a bit sore..."

That works...

"Oh...ok.."

"Just let me relax a bit...there's no hurry, is there?. I'm not going anywhere...."

"ummmm"

"That's it, let mama rest, baby...besides, you are fucking me too hard tonight..."

"What? Too hard? You love it.."

"I mean, you are really hot tonight.....let me roll you on you over."

He is sensing something he likes is coming...he is right.

I push him, and he rolls over onto his stomach, with his head in the pillow. We are atop the down comforter, and I get atop him. I stretch over to reach for the nightstand, open the top drawer and find the boydick dildo he loves to feel up his ass, along with the plastic bottle of "Glide". He is now just resting, waiting for his ass reaming...

I drop a few drops of oil on the tool, and then, begin to massage his ass cheeks with some of the oil as well. I don't go anywhere near his crack...I am just massaging his ass...As I am doing it, I start to softly talk about what a beautiful ass he has, and how if only he could enjoy this sight of a man's ass, he would agree how tempting it is...

"Oh, baby, you have such a nice ass...Soft, firm, but hard muscles under that soft skin... you are glistening in this light...You should see how nice this man ass is, Rod. I just want to play with it for a while. Don't roll over, baby, just let me play with your sweet, hard ass."

"Mmmm....", he softy says. He is starting to rub his cock into the soft comforter, since it is soo, so lonely outside of my body...His butt is now rotating circles as he both rubs his cock against the bedcovers, and shows me how he wants it soo bad in his ass. He is pretty now becoming docile.

"Just a minute, baby."

I get up, and go toward the dresser. I am sweaty, fucked out to some degree, and my lingerie is definitely starting to go awry. I need to straighten myself up a bit...

"Where are you going?, get back here you little brat."

"I want to do something."

I reach into the drawers, and pull out a black lace open tip bra, and a man's black satin thong. I also find the lipstick and the eyeshadow on the top drawer..Turning to him, I say,

"I want you to put these on.....put them on, you slutty bitch, don't give me any crap....I am going to just suck your titties off through this bra tonight, and I want to see your cock in satin."

He is thrilled. In the darkness, he slips into the thong, and manages to shove his slightly softer yet very erect into the pouch of the thong. It won't fit, and is sticking out the side of the tiny pouch. His balls fill the rest. The thong string runs up the crack of his ass, it is not going to get in the way of anyone. Like Bill.

The bra has laces that tie in back, and he puts it on, and I tie the satin strap. He hardly fills the cup, that part of the picture is almost not existant, but his nipples are quite visible through the slits in front. He looks a bit odd, in a bra with no boobs, but we don't care. It is about me making him wear the lingerie.

As he is standing there, I bend down, and softly part the bra slit of one side, and searching inside a bit with my fingertips, I find one pert, straining nipple. My goal. I lean over, bring this tiny jewel to lips, and can feel the lacy bra around my mouth as I begin to suck this one little hard tit, as forcefully as I can, as dirty as I can. I feel like I am sucking on a sixteen year old girl who never has felt the lips of a woman on her breast. And she is now feeding her newly discovered milk to another person, enjoying the power and the gift she is giving....I expect milk to flow from him to me, and kept at it as tenderly, but forcefully as I could. I love the totally decadent and erotic idea of him giving me milk...Sweet milk from his tits...As I kept pumping the imaginary fluid from him, Rod was beside himself. He could hardly stand, and fell to the bed, holding my head to his breast so as not to lose a moment of this..Now laying above him on the bed, I kept sucking him gently but firmly, and then I went to the other breast. I kept sucking and sucking, and stopped for a bit...I replaced my lips with my fingertips, and this way I could work both at once, and did so...I did not hurt him now...I only wanted to keep stimulating his nipples....He was, however, moaning quite a bit...His hands were finding my breasts, and he was pulling on my tits as hard as he could, knowing that I like the rough stuff...It was developing into a nice change of scene, wherein I was gaining full control...as it should be.

---

Bill, by now, was nearly beside himself...He could hear everything, and his cock was aching from being erect and untouched for so long....He was so horny, he was ready to go in and start fucking Kara at this point, if Rod was reluctant. Bill actually went back into the living room, and quietly had a drink..There was still a bottle of opened wine. He picked up one of the half full glasses that Kara had used, and after considering it was a "dirty" glass, realized what he was looking forward to, and that the question of getting somebody else's body fluids or "germs" in hid mouth was kind of irrelevant....He drank the rest of the wine in the glass, and poured what was left in the bottle into the well used glass, and quietly went back near the bedroom. He was hearing two people fucking, and he knew he would soon be part of the party. He began to grow a bit irritated it was taking so long.

---

I wanted to kind of quit playing around and get to the main attraction. I sat up in the bed, and kind of stopped messing with him. He was still squirming and gyrating around, and grasping for me...I told him to lie on his stomach. He did. He was really squirmy. I reached over for some body lubricant lotion, and began to rub it into his shoulders. He knew as well as I that there were much more vital areas that the lotion was headed for. He started to settle down, and was taking a fuck-break. His erection undoubtedly was cooling off, since there was no longer any direct stimulation. I wanted to build him up slowly again, from a soft dick to a fresh hard-on...

As I was massaging him, I began to talk to him softly.

"Like this, baby?.....Just relax. Be still, and don't speak unless I ask you a question. I don't want to be interrupted. Get it?"

"Ok....sure .....I...just...."

"Quiet! I just told you to be quiet...didn't I? Now be quiet only open your mouth if I tell you to...... That was really nice, Rod. You really make me feel good when you fuck me good. I like to fuck you. Don't you like to screw me, baby?"

He said nothing.

"I said, 'Don't you like to screw me?' Did you hear me?"

"Kara, baby, I love fucking and sucking you."

"Do you know what I found in your DVDs today? I saw all of them. I liked the ones with the girls with cocks...That one really got me going. I have seen all of that, and I've been to parties with trannys all over the place, but to know you like that is, I don't know....really hot for some reason."

"Ummm...."

"Do you think you would like to play with somebody like that? I mean, what about it turns you on?...I'm curious..."

"I don't know. I was curious too."

"You were more than curious, you bought the videos to jack of, didn't you?"

"um..."

"Didn't you? You want to feel a cock in your mouth, don't you...We already know that, and you would like a pussy too. Right??"

"Sure...I told you that stuff already, I am pretty sure it would be fine, but it has to be right......."

Now I am working my fingers nearer and nearer his tight little ass. He starts rotating his hips and is obviously making himself available to anything I want to do to him. But I am not going there yet. I keep talking, and am rubbing the sides of his ass and just grazing his crack and his balls. He wants me to take his cock, but I am not doing it. I just want to talk dirty until he is ready for Bill, and then to somehow give it to him good, and watch.

"Ok...baby, just relax and let me do this...."

At this point I touch his rosebud ass and start to roll my fingertip around and around the opening, working in plenty of body lubricant. I know right were the boydong is in the nightstand, and it is just a foot away. Working his asshole with one finger, I reach over, and get the boy sized dildo and let him see that I have it...

"Ummmm...Kara...that is soo good. Please keep doing me...I love it....That's it, baby. Good...umm...ah..ahhhh...umm...you are so good...You are perfect."

His breathing is now very quick, and he is really on the verge of a good ass fuck. His fantasy of being fucked by his woman is about to happen again. Every time is like his first, and he can't get enough of it....He also usually talks about how much he likes it, and it is obvious he needs this bad, and he is so grateful he has found a woman who will give it to him up his ass, pretty much on demand.

"Umm, baby, you like it up your butt, don't you Rod?"

"Yes...yess. Fuck me, fuck my ass..."

"I am, fuckboy, I am fucking your ass. Um...I can see how easily it slips in....and out again...and in...Do you want more, baby?"

"More, bitch...fuck me more...fuck my cunt, you fuck bitch"

"Yes, baby, I love to shove into your wet, creamy ass...Do you want more?"

"Yes, more. Give me more..."

At this, I paused and lubed up all my fingers, and began to fuck his asshole with two fingers. He was tight, of course, but his gyrations and circling and plunging against my hand resulted in him squirming onto my two, and then three fingers to the second knuckles. As I worked his ass wider and wider, I kept urging him on...

"Can you take more, you fuck whore? How much do you want in your ass? Tell me, baby. Tell me slut...."

"All...I want more...I love it...take my ass....give it to me up my pussy-cunt, please...give it to me.. umm.. uh. uhhh...umm...ahh..."

At this, he began to violently buck and he started to jack his huge cock off...He was lost.. He was really lost in being fucked, and it was almost time...

"Does this feel good, bitch? Is this good, Rod? I'll bet you wish I was one of those women with a nice cock to fuck you with, don't you? You really would like a shemale to fuck...That would be so hot to see, baby. I would love to see you take it up the ass from a woman like we are doing now, only a woman who had a real cock to shove in you after you are all ready...after you ass/pussy is ready for a real one. You would like that...wouldn't you?"

"Baby....uh..uhh ...babyyyy... oh... don't stop fucking my ass...fuck my ass...fuck mee hard...fuck .fuck....me. I want it so bad up the ass. FUCK me, baby...please, fuck me good. Umm...I am just your slut...your whore. Fuck your whore, baby...fuck your man whore....shove it to me ...shove that cock up my ass...."

Can you imagine it? Rod is getting reamed by my slippery fingers in and out of his dark, nasty hairy asshole, and he can't get enough. I am pumping my fingers through the slit of my panties he is wearing, watching him squirm and the bra he is wearing is getting very sweaty. His legs are nicely engaged in helping him buck around, and he still smells sweet. His body is still very attractive to me, and I love the addition kinky lingerie show he is providing me......He is thrashing around, biting his lower lip a bit, grunting when he is not oh-ing and ahh-ing...Totally lost in the fact that I am shoving myself into his sweet puckered, but slowly opening ass. His ass crack is glistening with lubricant, and he is so soft and sweet inside. I reach in front of him, and manage to grab his cock and see how it feels in my other hand. This results in me having two hands working his pelvis area, two hands able to experience his bucking and twisting rotations as he continually backs his ass higher and higher up my fisting hand. Soon I have a third finger starting to open him up a bit more....

"AHHH..... DO ME.... DO ME.... FUCK THAT ASS....FUCK FUCK MEEE ....TAKE ME DEEP IN MY BACKPUSSY....."

"That's it...whore!" I suddenly say to him...I pull my oily fingers out from his hot channel, and stop working him over....He is not pleased...he starts to turn over, but I forcefully turn him back...

"STAY STILL, SLUT!" I command...He meekly obeys at this point. He obviously knows more good things will come his way if he does....

Ok...it is time for the boy dong.....I reach over his back, brushing my nipples against his bra lace as I do, and notice how neglected they feel...I take a moment to pinch them and rub them up a bit. Now you have to imagine the scene...Looking down, I see my boyfriend in my lingerie, totally decadent and submissive...I have not had a chance to do everything I wanted to do...He is not tied up, he is not blindfolded, he is not in total darkness...Bill is waiting, I am trying to get Rod begging for a taste of real hot cock, and I want to somehow make it a total erotic surprise. I am not sure I can pull it off, and it is getting very hard to control Rod much longer....He is getting to the point I strive for, but things can easily slip out of control at any moment. Bill is being SOOO good, waiting for me to signal for him....I have to think fast...

"Rod, if you like, I can pleasure you with my nice long dildo...I know you want more than that, don't you?"

"Umm...I want anything you can give me...give it to me....please fuck me.."

"Hmmm... good boy...what a good pussy you are ...... Lay still ...... don't move..."

"I reach into the nightstand, and get a very long, thin, blue scarf he bought some time and threatened to tie me up with. He never did...Now I am going to use it on him...The irony of him purchasing it is not lost on me......rolling him over, I take one end of the scarf and tie a snug knot at the base of his dick.. With the rest of the scarf, I very loosely tie his wrists together in front of him, then quickly roll him back on his stomach...He is breathing hard, starting to gasp just a bit...Threading the scarf through the front of his bra, just to do it, I then take it up to his face, and blindfold him with it, wrapping it around his eyes, and binding the loose end to the other side of his covered eyes...I don't know how effective it is as a blindfold, but he makes it work...He wants me to tie him up and blindfold him, obviously...Getting another, black scarf, smaller in size, I tie it as well around his stiff cock, hoping the two of them will keep him erect...His dick is protruding through the slit in my panties, and the sight is quite erotic to me. I feel very much in control now...I lay him back on his stomach,

"Like it, Rod?"

"ummmm... yes... I like it... Make me your slut, baby. Do me...Do whatever you want...I love it.."

"Don't move!"

I reach for the Bose CD radio on his nightstand, and turn on the CD that is in there. It is some soft jazz saxaphone, and I turn it up just loud enough to help mask any noises.

I now spoke a bit louder, to be heard better by both men...

"Feel good, baby?"

"Ummm hummm...good..."

"I am going to fuck you good now, Rod. I am going to fuck your ass, and make you feel it good."

"Umm"

"Can you hear me?"

"Um Humm..."

"Lay still..."

I went to the dresser, and got the boy-cock out....I lubed it up with Glide fucking oil, and brought it to the bed.. He had no idea what I was doing....I gently played with his ass hole with one finger. It was well opened, and ready for much, much more.

"Like this", I asked, slowly circling his anus with my index fingertip.

"Ummmm...I love this, baby..."

"Would you like something better in your hot little fuckhole?"

"Ummm...yes...yes...I would like everything in my ass, baby.."

"Don't call me 'baby'...."

"Uh...what should I...."

"I am Miss fuck-cock....."

"I want it in my ass, Miss fuck-cock.....give it to me, please...."

I took the boy-cock and slowly started to ream him out....In it went, slowly, slowly...I rotated the end in circles, sort of trying to open him up a bit more...I had had this cock in Rod before, but tonight it was just the prelude to a much better cock, I hoped. I got it into his ass full length...I is about six inches long, and a bit over one inch wide...I just held it into him, and let his ass gyrate under my hand held cock...It was fun seeing how much he loved it...I really don't know how he kept from coming, but that scarf might have had something to do with it...Then, I withdrew it, and leaned over his ass... I started to run my tongue around and around his sweetness and plunged it in as far as I could...He tasted musky, oily, sweaty, dirty...I loved the menu.. Hot man-pussy ....Ummmmmm. I leaned back, and asked,

"Ok, bitch?...is it OK if I fuck you in the ass?"

"YES...fuck me in the ass, Miss fuck-cock!....Fuck that ass..."

"Can I use a nice big strap-on dick on this ass, you dirty son-of-a-bitch?"

He withdrew his breath...he had no idea I had a strap-on cock ready for him...

"Yes.... YES... fuck my ass ...fuck me in the ass Miss fuck-cock!"

I went to my handbag, laying next to the bed...I retrieved my latest sex toy, a nice 8 inch black leather dong with harness....I was about an inch and a quarter in diameter, and very soft leather on the outside, with plenty of firmness on the inside to keep the erection up for....oh...shall we say....FOREVER??.....Ha...ha ha...He was going to be fucked good...

"Lay still, cock sucker"

I put on the harness over my lingerie, and it took a minute or two to adjust it, even though I had played with it a bit earlier in the day....Quickly, I had it all aligned, and felt purely slutty....I kind of wished I could put it in my own pussy somehow, and, using my own thrusting pelvis, ream myself with it....but it was not for that right now...I pulled my slut up by his hips, and commanded him to get up on his knees...he was centered in the bed, and he knew just what to do...He wanted to be fucked in his ass, and he opened his cheeks up wide by spreading his legs apart...He was a bit funny looking, what with all the scarves dangling from him, but the light was dim, and I really liked seeing him so bound up and felt very much like the Mistress I had evolved into in this one evening....