Rod Sucks a Mystery Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open it up, you bastard.......open your ass up. I want to ream it out good, you cum swallowing bitch..."

He did...knowing how much he was going to enjoy this...

I slowly put it into him....He jerked away at the first feel, realizing how huge it was compared to the other toys and digits he had had in his ass....I grabbed his hips and pulled him onto the tip of that black cock...He still was resisting a bit, and so I said,

"You fucking pussy ..take it like a man.... open it up...take it...take it... take... take.... it... umm... umm.. um... uh.. .uh... uh....."

As I said that, I rammed it in deeper on every syllable....In, in, in, out...in ...out... deeper... out, in, deeper and deeper....Rod now was pushing back, to ram it deep himself ...He wanted it bad... he wanted to graduate from boy dicks to man dicks... He took it deeper and deeper...

"That's it... take it, you pussy bitch...take it all...You like to fuck me, don't you? Now I am fucking YOU ....Like it? You like it in your pussy-ass? Ummm...it looks soooo good sinking into you...I can see it sinking deep into your ass, baby ...In ...in ...fuck ...fuckkkk ...fuckkkking your ass...so deep...you need this, you bastard..You need to feel this cock, don't you? You really need this, don't you?"

"OH... GOD... FUCK ME... FUCK MY ASS.... ummm... umm.. UH.. UH... UH....DO ME... Fuck me, you bitch."

"I'll fuck you, you bastard..You fucking whore...You're just a dirty slut...You fucking pussy-ass whore...I will make you slurp up your own cum...you fucking slut...I'll bet you would like a good bitch with a cock, wouldn't you? You'd like to suck a real cock right now, wouldn't you? TELL me, bitch...You'd suck a cock now, if it was part of a woman, wouldn't you????"

"Ummmm... oh... god.. I want to cum... I want to cummm... fuck me... fuck me.."

That knotted dick just could not cum, I guess. The scarf was holding all his cum in, I hoped...

"YES...I KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUCK A GOOD STIFF COCK, wouldn't you?....I know you jack off watching those women with cocks...you like them, don't you?? I'll bet you would like a nice cock in your ass that was part of a real woman, wouldn't you??"

All this time, I am ramming and ramming violently in hard, shoving my hips, nasty, pounding thrusts into his ass. By now, he is taking the full length of my leather cock, and his ass is totally reamed out....He shows no signs of stopping...he is in filthy ecstacy....

"GOD.... GOD.... give it to me... give it to me... fuck me with your cock... I want to suck your cock... I want to suck cock...I want to fuck cock.. .fuckk... cockkk.. GIVE IT TO ME ...deeper... deeper... fuck me ...fuck me with that cock, Kara... I love it..."

Now I had him....

"YOU JUST KEEP TAKING THIS COCK, MOTHERFUCKER....TAKE THIS COCK..."

My hips were driving the tool into his ass as hard as I could...I saw it going into him and I wondered where it was going!....

"Ummp.... Ummmp.... uhh... umphhh... in..in... cockk...fuckkk ...uhhh....Take it, take it... bastard... cocksucking whore slut bitch, you dirty assfucking whore bastard ...you want to be a fuckboy...a fuckboy ass licking nipple twisting shemale, you big dirty fuckboy"

Now I was thinking of all the men who had fucked me, and I was fucking them all back....

"Ump... ummp.... uh... fuck that ass... take it... fuckk... You need it...you want it, don't you?... bitch... fuck your hot little ass, you bitch..."

"Ohh... Goddddddd.............. just.. do me..Please..please. I love it. Keep fucking me, Kara... fuck me hard. I am your slut, baby. Shove it to me. Give me that mancock, baby...

"I'll bet you would like a real hot dick up your ass right now, wouldn't you?....I know you would...You want a dick, don't you, Rod? ....Tell me ...tell me.. tell me what you want right now... SAY IT, SAY IT, BABY....."

"OHHHHHH..... GODDDD.... I want it ...I want a hot dick so, so, bad up my ass...I want to suck cock...I want to suck your dirty cock after you and me fuck my ass...I your friend's real hot dick, I want it soo..bad...fuck me, baby, Fuck me..."

"You really want a cock, don't you, baby?" I yelled it..... "YOU'D LIKE THAT, WOULDN'T YOU BABY?...YOU'D LIKE THAT, WOULDN'T YOU BABY?........TELL ME...YOU'D LIKE THAT, WOULDN'T YOU BABY???"

There...I said it...

Rod was just meekly moaning, "Yes.... yes.... ohhhh, god ....do me....fuck my ass with your beautiful big cock ......fuck me.... ah. ah...fuck fuck....Give it to me good, baby... ...uh...uhh...ugg...aouaa....."

He was thrashing around pretty good.....his cock was not getting enough to make him cum, it was total control I had. I had him where he deserved to be, the slut.

---

Bill could not believe this scene Kara had created....He was sooooo horny listening to the sex in the next room, and to think he was being begged to fuck this virgin ass was too much of a good thing. He had remained very controlled during the past twenty or so minutes, and his prick was aching from it's constant erect state...A few times he began to jack off, but he was so disciplined that he stopped as soon as it began to feel too good. He never did touch his cock except through his sexy little thong...He likes the feel of cock through lingerie, naturally. He has slipped out of his fleece pants and is now wearing only the thong.....

Finally, he hears Kara's cue to come into the bedroom.. Rod is unable to see him enter, Bill takes a breath, drops of sweat are formed everywhere from the lust, and the second man with an erect cock in the house is creeping toward the door....

e reaches it, hearing the action becoming almost violent, ....Rod is whining and nearly sobbing in pleasure, while Kara is humiliating and loudly telling him what she is doing to him....The dialogue is outrageous, Bill thinks to himself, "Just what the hell am I getting into?"

His hand pushes the door open enough to see inside. His cock is stiff, and pokes the door ahead of him...He sees the dim room, with the voyeuristic scene laid out before him...The man is perversely dressed in his girlfriend's lingerie. The panties are totally wrong, it seems.. But Bill reconsiders a bit, and remembers his own fetishes...Ok ..that's ok, I guess...Silk against cock...

Next to the man, is his friend Kara. She is looking commandingly beautiful and aroused, wet and wild, but something else presents itself...She is fully controlling her man...She has become a completely Dominant woman, giving appropriately sexual rewards for obedience...She is something unseen before for Bill..He likes what he sees, knowing he can be as perverse as he likes, and Kara will endorse his behaviour. He watches, he likes what he sees...

Slowly, he sneaks near...Kara looks up, and smiles broadly at his presence....She looks him in the eye, pauses her ass fucking not a bit, and looks back to her slaveboy on the bed. She is drenched in sweaty sexuality at this point. She is working his ass as well as any man ever could, she thinks, and she shows no signs of tiring...

"That's it, big boy, take it in... You love it, don't you? Ummmm... take it for me... you'd love a real cock in your pussyass, I know it... I know you want to suck a real one... Ummm... I know you want cock... real cock ...hot, sweaty, meaty cock..."

The time has come...Kara motions to Bill...She points to his cock, smiles broadly, and points to Rod's reamed asshole...She keeps fucking Rod. Gesturing as clearly as she can, she makes it known that she wants Bill to lube his dick up, and to get near enough to assault Rod with it...

Bill silently takes the bottle of Glide, and pours plenty on the tip of his dick, and it runs down the sides...Kara, taking one hand from her task, gets her chance to feel Bill's dick, in a way that seems totally appropriate in the moment.. She wraps her fist around him, and rubs the lubricant over the tip and top few inches...She likes the feel of a second dick..This one is a bit different. Subtly so...It is darker, smoother, stiffer, and a bit thicker...she takes more time fisting her gay friend than she ever needs to...She loves the feel of a second cock now...Bill is getting far too worked up to care who is working his cock.

---

By now, I have Bill's cock in my hand. I pull the cock closer to it's target. I just am using this dick now, and it happens to be attached to my friend Bill...Now he is around the bed, with his dick only about a foot from Rod's face...I know Rod must be smelling him by now...he must sense his presence. If he does, he gives no sign...Perhaps the leather cock up his ass is absorbing his full attention..

"Ummmm.....Rod...I have another something for you, baby....something I know you will like..."

I am shoving and pushing the leather cock out and into him, and quickly, without any more delay, without any thought, without any more bullshit, pull Bill's cock forward to Rod's face, and it flops directly onto Rod's face...I let Bill direct it into his mouth with one hand. I hold Rod's head still in case of resistance. I want to be sure he gets his cock-wish, and that he gets if right now....

"UGHNNNMMMMMPH....."

Bill slowly, forcefully, sinks this hot, wonderful cock into my boyfriend's warm mouth. Rod takes it, amazingly, with no resistance. I watch it go deeper and deeper. I cannot believe he gets it all in, and how easily it penetrates this virgin mouth. I am tingling with excitement as I watch Rod getting fucked in the mouth. I cannot describe adequately how erotic this is, and how beautiful to see two men having sex that I orchestrated. Bill begins the slow back and forth fucking motion that is so, so fantastic. It goes out slowly, bucking slowly on the way back in, rotating a bit with Bill's hips. Bill is FUCKING Rod in the mouth! Finally!!

Rod is speechless, of course...His mouth is now totally filled with a dick that both men have wanted where it is for some time...

"Ummmmphhh.....ummff..."

Rod goes crazy....His ass is fucking my strap-on harder than ever, while he slurps the real thing for all he is worth...There is not an understandable word coming from either man...Rod is truly engorged, and beside himself... He has no idea where the hot, pulsing cock came from, or whose it is...At this point, all he wants to do is swallow it, and to feel the thickness, the heat, the sweat, the precum dripping from it's tip...All Rod wants is centered in his mouth, and his hands begin to struggle to reach it....

There does not seem to be any need for words....Bill is getting a virgin suck job done on him, and his eyes are closed and his head is thrown back..I imagine this is ecstacy for him...to feel that virgin mouth, to know he is the first to take the virginity of these lips. Kind of like a guy fucking a very young girl...(I remember something like that)...He works his hips slowly in and out, thrusting into Rod as gently and as passionately as any man ever fucked another's mouth.. I see him occasionally rotate his hips to get the cock to hit the back of Rod's mouth in different areas....to get different nerve endings stimulated by Rod's nastily working tongue. I can only imagine what Rod is doing to this cock inside of his mouth, but I have a pretty good idea....

I slow down the anal fuck...I want to watch...and Rod seems to be focused now on the real hard cock shoved into and out of his mouth...This is the real thing, and it can be the most satisfying feeling after having a dildo in his ass...This one Rod gets to suck hard on, to feel the heat of, and to satisfy and bring to an orgasm, if he can...

I withdraw...The wet, shiny and soiled leather dong has been oh, so good. But now Rod has something soo much better. I keep the harness on, but remove the dong, and it falls unnoticed somewhere among the bedding...

Rod knows instinctively what to do...After a lifetime of blow jobs and masturbation, he knows what to do, baby...I want to untie him now..

I reach for the scarf binding his hands...I can't intie it...damn! I stop everything I am doing to him, and use both hands to try to untie him....I can't do it! I get up, go to the dresser, and find the scissors Rod uses to trim my pussy hair...Using them, I cut the scarf from his hands, and they quickly go to the cock in his mouth.

He is totally unconcerned with details. All he wants is that stiff dick. It is perfect. It is soo sweet tasting, so nasty, so wrong, but impossible to leave unmolested.

Rod remains in the same position, and manages to wrap one hand around it on an out stroke...Now he is giving Bill a real blowjob, and Rod seems totally unconcerned with me....His ass is now untouched, and the size of the opening amazes me, after what has been in it...

With his other hand, Rod removes the blindfold quickly, and without looking at Bill's face or body, stares directly at that cock he is now working over so passionately. The deep desire is unmistakable. Now I recognize the familiar passion lavished on my cunt is now being sloshed all over that cock in his mouth...He is slurping it up, sucking and twisting, kissing with loud, sucking, kisses on the shiny knob of it....I am getting really, really hot...I am ready to take it away from Rod....but instead, I roll Rod on his side a bit, and shove his hips off of the bed enough for him to get the idea...He gets back on his knees enough for me to lay beneath him, and start sucking him off from below, while he continues to work that beautiful, urgently needed cock in his mouth...

The sounds are indescribable...I can't say what they were, use your own imagination...

Lots of gagging, moaning, slurping, dripping, pumping, groaning noises fill the room, and still the sounds of the porno tape are a background for it all.

Rod does not care who this is...He does not care how he got there...he does not need to know. The cock in his mouth is just another sex toy I provided, and he fully knows I want him to have it as fully as he can possibly have a hard on that is not his own...He fully knows what to do, and what I expect him to do with it.

The scarf tied around his cock is fun to play with...I take a moment to wrap it around him, and strangle his cock with it...I take my head from beneath him, and pulling on the scarf, am yanking on his dick...I start to slap his ass as hard as I can, watching it pinken as I do so, and watching the flesh ripple...I can almost make out the yelps which are muffled by cock.. My finger finds his ass still inviting and moist. It is so much easier to get a tiny finger in it now...So much more open to abuse and pleasure..

Bill is now ready to cum, he is bucking more and more, and his moaning and fucking is getting louder. He is now mouth fucking Rod so hard, if it were not for Rod's hand on his cock, Rod would be choking on it... Each thrust has the potential to snap Rod's head back violently, and Bill does not care. He only wants to mouth fuck this new bitch. Rod's head is jerking back and forth, controlled mostly by the power transmitted to it through Bill's stiff member.

Rod is able to keep it manageable and only has to accept as much in his mouth as he can handle. Therest of the cock is getting a hand job applied by Rod's closed fist....the saliva is dripping from Bill's dick....Bill is pumping more and more...faster...faster...harder...harder....Suddenly, he thrusts deep, stops, and shudders repeatedly...Rod stops....Rod is getting hot cum pumped down his throat...Bill is tightening his loins, squeezing the cum from his body, pumping it into Rod in spasms as fast as he can...Both men are in the throes of an orgasm, although only one man is cumming right now...Rod is feeling it hit the back of his mouth...I feel left out...Cum trickles from the corners of Rod's mouth. Hot, rich, delicious cum that Rod has never before had pumped into his mouth by a guy. The sight is entirely, extremely erotic. I can not believe what I am watching, and will remember if for the rest of my life.

Bill slows his thrusts and his yearning for deep penetration subsides. He rests.

---

Bill is done for now.., his cock slowly softens, and Rod is kind enough to let it fall from his lips, licking the last bits of jism as they stretch between the two men, cock to lips...Rod looks up, and for the first time, sees the face of his rapist...Rod is completely comfortable, and still very, very horny. He still has a huge erection...

He looks down, Kara has stopped, quietly rubbing her man's ass affectionately...Rod looks down at his bra...there is cum on it...He nonchalantly reached for it, swirls it up, and licks it off of his fingertip, looking at Bill as he does so...He is now the seducer, it seems...It is Rod who has satisfied Bill, and now Rod has a plan of his own. He fully realizes what Kara has done, and knows he wanted it....Now he wants more...He affirms that he loves the taste of cock...but there is one other forbidden lust awaiting satisfaction...Ignoring Kara, he gets up, and pulls Bill to the bed...Quickly turning him over, he rips his tiny thong off, tearing the thin, feminine strap, and, wetting his forefinger with Bill's own cum and saliva from his mouth, gently but forcefully shoves it into the ready asshole.

The thong falls between the men, eventually to the floor. Rod realizes Kara has Glide nearby, and looks around...He spots it, and pours more than any man would ever need onto Bills ready asshole without removing his happily exploring digit...Then he starts, with no foreplay whatsoever, to fuck Bill's ass with two fingers...

In they go, easily, and Bill moans gratefully. Kara is now just the spectator, and she is loving the scene...She loves the smells of it, the sounds of it, the vice of it...Rod is now in charge, fucking Bill in the ass. Bill is rotating his hips, moving lustfully around and around the virgin hand, and loving every bit of it...His face is near Kara, and Kara, overcome by lust, begins to French Kiss Bill softly...unsure of his reaction.. Surprisingly for Kara, Bill, enjoying anal sex, is very open to her tongue...Kara finally gets to have the taste of Bill on her tongue...She simply, innocently, sweetly probes Bill with her tongue, but in her mind, she is thinking of what she can do next.

It does not take her long...She wriggles out of her bra, and offers her nipples to her gay friend...He seems happy to suck them in, and with Rod on one end of him, and Kara's breasts in his mouth, he is acting like a good little slut, and all three are satisfied with the party....Kara is happy with her plan.

The moaning of all three is so erotic as to be beyond description, and Bill immerses himself in it all...He bargained for a virgin, and now he has become a bit of one himself...The only non-virgin left is Kara, except that Rod feels he has some things left undone before he counts himself fully bisexual...He is getting ready to fuck this man....

e brings this cock, still raging stiff, to the backside of Rod....The asshole is obviously been used for this before, and it seem to Rod that it is only natural that it be used again...There is a small orgy in progress, and nothing is forbidden. Rod knows what he wants to do, and he does not want this chance to go by....

---

I am sucking Bill's tongue for all I am worth...I am thinking of the wasted opportunities in Hawaii, when Bill would take boys into his room, and I would watch tv outside....What chances I missed! What I could have done to those boys! They would have learned so much about pleasure. They were just out of high school...Such a young age!! But now, with my boyfriend ready to fuck him hard, and me on the other side, all I wanted was to be as decadent as I could possibly be, and to do everything I could here and now, before anyone changed their mind...

Rod begins to fuck him hard now, and as I watch his face, his cock sinks deeper into Bill's open crack...It is amazing how deep it goes in on one stroke, and how Bill is pushing back, offering no resistance. Both men are deep into the act, and I am somewhat apart from them now...Watching two men fuck each other is powerful...They each are strong, and each is driving the other back and forth on the bed...The heat is terrific, and the sweating and panting is so much different that when just Rod and I are fucking...Just as when I am with a woman, the passion is more subdued for the most part...the beginning, at least..