Rod Sucks a Mystery Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here, the bucking begins slowly, first the cock drives in, the ass trembles with the warmth and depth of the invasion, and then I notice Bill grabbing the mattress for better purchase, all the better to offer his ass up to this invasion. I can see his so many of his muscles straining to push back...He groans, clenches his teeth, moans, and begins to pant in unison to the thrusts Rod is now applying. Rod is shoving himself into Bill. He is now, finally, nastily, fucking his mancock.

There is talk. Rod always talks when he is totally lost to his lust:

"Take my cock deep, you son of a bitching cocksucker...You liked me sucking it, now it is fucking deep into your nasty ass...I love the feel of your gay ass...I love to fuck your ass...you can fuck my ass anytime, bitch...Fuck my ass, bitch. I am going to fuck your ass until I dump a load of hot cum into it...You love getting fucked in your ass, don't you, you dirty whore?...Fuck me hard, bitch. Fuck my cock with your pussy ass, fuck me...fuck my dick...take it in your asshole, you son-of-a-bitch.."

Bill, however, is merely gasping, panting, and, occasionally, when Rod is particularly astute at fucking this experienced gay man, whimpering a bit...He is more of a non verbal type. Kind of a submissive, I guess...

Me? I am watching, unable to say anything. I am shocked by Rod's aggressive fucking of his first piece of real cock. I had no idea he would love it so much, but I am beginning to piece a few things together...Obviously, Rod has wanted to fuck like this for a long time, and has had to be content with the pornography and jack off thinking he was the guy on the screen either receiving a hot one in his ass, or plowing the field of a newly raped man's ass...Either way, Rod was deeply interested in this type of activity. Also, I realize, in the middle of this action and decadent fucking, that Rod really likes the idea of fucking a shemale. To be able to play with perfect breasts, kiss a beautiful woman, and then suck on her stiff cock, sends unbelievable thrills through his body, culminating in a raging hard on and the desire to be fucked in his own ass...To him, the ability to both give and receive anal sex from a woman is the nastiest thing, the most erotic, desired, and orgasm producing thing he can imagine.

For me, left out to a degree watching the bed rock in time the shoves and replies of these two hot bodies, it is amazing sex, and I want to share it..

It seems that Rod knows exactly what to do. I think back to the tranny videos, and it occurs to me that in his mind, he has been doing this for quite a while...

Now Rod reaches under Bill, grasps his cock, and Bill, lifting himself a bit off of the mattress, pumps his hips to pleasure both his ass, filled with cock, and his own tool, being fist fucked by Rod, driving a cock into him on the upstroke, and slipping his dick through the hand of the man he was recently raping on the down...

It goes on, and on...Rod is jerking off Bill, and fucking his ass. How long can this go on? All night long, Rod has been using his dick...how much longer can it go?

The sounds, the odors, the sex, the bed creaking, the scarf around Rod's cock, wet and ragged looking, slapping silently onto Bill's ass. The leather cock I used, still available at the bottom of the bed....

Rod is now pounding his dick into Bill as hard and as deep as he can. I reach down, and take Bill's firm cock in my hand, joining, and then quickly replacing, Rod's hand. The feel is exquisite. The stiff member is firmly clenched in my soft fist, and Bill responds by reaching down and clenching his own hand over mine, and tightening the grip. It seems he wants it tighter, nastily, painfully tight. The feel of all of it nearly overwhelms me. Rod's dick is inches away, and with my other hand, I circle the base of his cock next the scarf with thumb and forefinger, since that is all I can manage with all of the frenzied motion. On the outstroke, the wonderful feel of hot dick sliding through my fingers, and as he plows it into the lucky guy, the feel of it all thrills and excites me unbelievably. I don't want this to ever end. It is one of those moments I know I will never forget..

Suddenly, Rod begins to pump violently. Bill seems to be unsure of what will happen next.

He moans, "Give it to me, give it to me, I want it in me, I want to feel it shoot deep into me...Give it to me, motherfucker!"

Rod begins to tremble as he thrusts his dick to it's deepest penetration, and, quaking, he gushes forth a rich stream of hot cum into Bill...More, more, he dumps into him...He strains his loins to pump his seed into the dark cavern of the tight ass before him.... More. More.. More... Slowly now, yet more. Tiring finally, his fucking action continues only by the faintest instinct. He keeps fucking him even as him dick becomes limp. Soon, it is slowly taken out, drawing lust-cum after it on a long strand...He collapses on Bill's back, totally spent.

cannot help it. I admire both men for such a performance in the bedroom. I feel as if I was only the spectator to their singularly lustful act. My contribution now seems minor. I was only the facilitator. They were the actors, and each roll was played beautifully. I begin to get off of the bed. Both men are still lying side by side. To ease Rod's possible lack of comfort, I take him by the hand, and lead him to the bathroom, where I start a shower, and pull him into it with me...

Meanwhile, Bill, knowingly, dresses in his meager clothing, silently leaves the bedroom, and leaves the house. I know I will have plenty to talk about with him later.. For now, I want to talk to Rod...