Rodeo Sex

Story Info
What you see is not what you see.
4.7k words
3.8
37.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people related to in this story are over the age of 18.

*****

'Good morning Paris,' Erin Verdose said as she answered the door to find Paris Ryder standing outside the door. 'I'm sorry but if you are looking for Keira then she's gone for the day. She's out with her father and won't be back until tea time. I can pass a message if you want,' she added.

Paris shuffled his feet uncertainly. 'Actually, it's you I wanted to speak with and I think that had best be done in private. Can I come in please?' he asked.

'Oh, well, yes, if that's what you want,' she replied surprised.

Paris knew the house and he walked through to the lounge room where the 90 inch screen TV was situated.

'I know this seems a little unusual but I have something to show you that you should see and I think you should sit down,' he said turning on the TV and closing the curtains making the room darker.

Erin started to feel distinctly uncomfortable as she sat.

Paris sat to her side so he could see her reaction.

The screen lit up, the first images of young people, some of whom Erin knew dancing, and partying.

'This is last Saturday, I'm the camera man' Paris noted quietly. Erin nodded her head in uneasy acknowledgement.

The picture opened with the well-known introductory tune and scenes from mission impossible. Then it cut to a picture of Mick Tarrant talking to Paris and two other boys. The camera zoomed to Mick who looked directly into the lens. 'Your mission, should you accept it, is to work this arrogant bitch over on Saturday night so I can fuck her. Everyone is over 18 so it's all legal if not above board.' The boys laughed as Mick threw some pictures on the table.

'Ooooh my god. How can you...? You can't possibly?' Erin cried in horror as she stared at Paris and recoiled in shock as she saw the heartless smile on his face. She could feel herself trembling as she turned to look at the TV screen.

The picture was at was later that evening at a party. 'There was a sound as the doorbell rang. The picture followed Mick Tarrant as he opened the door.'

Erin stiffened as she saw her daughter Keira and a couple of other girls at the entrance. Keira looked stunning; as she always did. Long brown hair hanging down the small of her back, one tuft bleached blond, her ID. She had a flower in her hair and, as seemed to be normal, a beaming smile on her pretty face.

'Woohoo,' she laughed raising her hands in the air as she stepped into the house. Erin, not for the first time, admired her daughter's beauty. The face a classical beauty, the body young, taught, full C cup breasts bouncing seductively, unencumbered by a bra as she wore a simple white blouse tied below her breasts. Bare midriff and skimpy red hipster mini-skirt. She had a stud belly button piercing, red open sandals and her matching red lipstick, finger and toe nails completed the stunning picture of youth, vitality and beauty.

Erin watched the screen as Paris started to zoom in on her cleavage. Then Keira's hand covered the screen and her laughter could be heard. 'hahaha, you wish, only in your dreams Paris,' she said bouncing past him and her ass was seen in full HD as Paris focussed on her tight derriere as she greeted her friends.

The screen cut to Mick Tarrant as he got Keira a drink. His face filled the screen, eyes wide, big grin as he showed the beer label; He'Brew 10%. 'For the girls,' he said to the camera and his laughter was joined by his pack mates Stan Ireland and Paul Poole.

The camera followed as Mick gave Keira and Kathy Williams the high alcohol beer. He turned to the camera and gave a thumbs up as they took their first drink, laughing and chatting with the guys.

Erin watched silently as the party continued. She was dismayed as she watched Keira and Kathy quickly succumb to the effects of the high alcohol content. Like a game, every time the boys got the girls another drink they lined up the empties as a scoreboard. Initially the girls were on a high, dancing, laughing and full of life and excitement and the boys fuelled their excitement. Then gradually their words became slurred and they were unsteady on their feet. The more intoxicated they became the more predatory the boys' behaviour. The boys operated as a pack, isolating the two girls as their behaviour increasingly became suggestive, the jokes increasingly crude and sexual.

At one point Erin turned and glared at Paris as on the screen Mick lined up the dozen bottles the girls had consumed, pushed his tongue out and mimicked giving oral sex.

'Bastards, are you proud of yourself? This is my daughter,' she spat at him.

His only response was to smile at her as she turned back to the screen.

She bit her lip as she watched the girls led down the slippery slope to helplessness. The clock went forward an hour.

'Piss, ooooh gottta have a piss Kath,' Keira said taking Kathy by the arm. The boys laughed as the girls staggered towards the toilet and it was all they could do to stay upright.

Erin fought back tears as she watched the girls stagger drunkenly to the toilet. Paris turned the camera back to the boys. 'Ok, they are fucking brain dead, now the fun starts. Did I not tell you that this is going to be a night to remember. Lambs to the slaughter; or prime pussy prepared just the way I like it, hot, tight and wet,' Mick said laughing directly into the camera. And so Erin watched in morbid fascination as the girls staggered out of the toilet.

Erin choked back a sob as she watched the boys guide the girls through the house to a casual room. The room was in semi darkness, just enough light for mood but at the same time allow Paris to clearly capture the activities. The room was built for numbers and had a variety of lounges with large, bed size cushions and a variety of small ones. Quickly the boys pulled all the cushions from the lounges, piled them in a circle on the floor. The girls lay on the large cushions; Mick beside Keira and Paul and Stan either side of Kathy.

Mick winked at the camera as Paris zoomed in on him, his smile lop sided and cynical. 'Ok,' he said. 'Let's get this party started,' he said and reached into a bag. Erin closed her eyes briefly as she saw Mick open a small tin. She knew a joint when she saw one. The boys each took one, laughing. Mick lit the joints and the boys sucked in.

Erin almost wept with relief as Mick offered Keira a joint and she refused. 'I don't sshhmoke,' she mumbled.

Foe a few moments the room was in silence as the joint was passed around. The camera quickly focussed on Kathy who had no qualms about taking a couple of deep drags from the joint Paul offered.

'Godd, lasht time I tried one of these I got sooo bloody hot nnn horny,' she muttered to no one in particular, her words slurred, as she had another drag. The comment followed by audible chuckles from the boys who smiled at each other. Paul and Stan crowded Kathy as the minutes ticked by. Mick lit another joint and passed it around.

Then Mick went to work on Keira. Taking a deep drag on the joint he shifted his body partly over hers and lowered his weight onto her, pinning her beneath him. Pressing his lips to hers he waited for her mouth to open before blowing the smoke into her mouth. They held the kiss and laughed together as their lips slowly parted. The first tears slowly trickled down Erin's cheeks as she watched her daughter succumb. 'Now that wasn't so bad was it?' he said mocking her. It was only a small step into the unknown, but the barrier was broken. The picture zoomed in on Keira as she laughed with Mick. Erin could feel the tension in her body as Mick put the joint into Keira's hand. The picture was compelling as, for what seemed an eternity Keira just held the joint, her eyes flicking between Mick's face and the joint.

Then her face filled the screen as she placed the end between her lips. The tip briefly glowed red as she took her first tentative drag. She held the smoke then gently blew it out. There was no expression on her beautiful face as she took a few breaths. Erin dropped her head into her hands as Keira took a longer, deeper drag, more confidently sucking in the mind altering drug. Already under the influence of the alcohol she was hit with a euphoric high.

'God, that'shh goood,' she crooned taking another drag. Her sense of feeling, awareness, place and propriety quickly dissipated.

There was a sound of laughter from her left and Keira looked towards Kathy. 'Oooooh,' the sound escaped her lips as she saw Stan and Paul relieve Kathy of her T shirt. For a moment her naked breasts spilled free but then she fell back and was covered by Paul and Stan as first Paul eagerly started fondling a breast while Stan took a nipple in his mouth, sucking and teasing the bud.

Keira was now in a state of bliss, floating in a drug filled state she was virtually unaware of what was happening around her, her libido raised to levels foreign to her. As Mick kissed Keira he slipped the knot on her blouse. Resting his body on hers he kissed her again and when he drew away from her she was totally oblivious to the fact that the cloth of her blouse had been pushed aside and her gorgeous breasts were bare.

Erin buried her face in her hands. She could feel her body trembling with fear. 'Oh my god, no, Please god, no.' Erin cried as Keira's breasts came into view. 'I've seen enough. I don't want to see any more. Turn it off,' she said emotionally to Paris.

'No, you need to see all of this, it gets better,' he said callously.

Erin was numb with shock as she watched her beloved daughter being compromised. Her eyes were fixated as Mick leaned back, a broad smile on his face displaying Keira's breasts in all their glory; and they stood proudly, her nipples in puckered buds. Keira's eyes were drawn to movement beside her. Kathy groaned as her remaining clothes were stripped from her. So mesmerised by Kathy, Keira never even noticed the moment when Mick gently cupped her breast, fondling the firm tit as he rolled her nipple between thumb and fore finger or when he took a nipple in his mouth, stretching and nibbling the glorious bud.

Keira's response was an encouraging moan of pleasure as he continued to fondle her.

Through her drug filled haze Keira looked across at Kathy. She felt a flush of arousal as she saw Paul and Stan rip their pants off, their cocks hard and erect and there was an intensity in their movements as they crawled to Kathy. Then Keira went numb, she couldn't move, her eyes were transfixed as she watched Kathy take Paul's cock in her mouth. She was hot, her mind burning, her body was sweaty and her heart rate was pounding as she watched Stan spread Kathy's legs wide. For a moment she could see Kathy's cunt, the long pink slit prominent and it registered that Kathy shaved most of her pubic hair; then she couldn't suppress a moan of desire as she watched Stan put his head between her legs and start licking her cunt to moans of pleasure from Kathy. It was all Keira's mind could handle as she watched the scene unfold barely feet from her and when she reflected later she swore to herself that she had no idea that Mick and Paris ever so gently removed her thong.

Erin let out a choked groan as she saw Mick drop a hand between Keira's legs, watched in close up HD as his fingers trailed gently up and down her slit. She willed Keira to react and was thankful when Keira stirred.

'Whaa...whaaat are you doing?' she mumbled uncertainly.

'What do you think I'm doing?' he laughed, enjoying the chase as he parted her legs, ran his hand over her bare cunt before slipping a finger inside her. He was pleasantly surprised to find her well lubricated.

For a moment Keira was quiet, a puzzled look on her face as she wasn't expecting a question. 'Umm, I thiiink yoou are playing with my pussssy.'

'That's right, I am,' he said as he started sliding his finger over her clit. And she shuddered with arousal as he rubbed the super sensitive bud.

'Oh,' she said, her mind befuddled. He had agreed with her. 'I donn think yoou shood be doing that,' she said uncertainly.

'Of course we should,' he said and she didn't know how to answer. 'Look at Kathy, she's enjoying herself, you don't want to miss out do you?' he said and she turned to look at Kathy just as Stan covered her and Keira had a perfect view as Stan thrust his cock into her willing cunt.'

'Mmmmmmmm,' was all the noise she could make as she kept sucking Paul.

Erin covered her face with her hands as Mick made a show of stripping. His cock hard and throbbing as he positioned himself between Keira's legs and put the head of his cock into the warm pouch.

'Ohhhhhhh,' she moaned. 'Your cock is pushing into my pussy,' she said uncertainly.

'Of course it is, that's where guys put their cocks, they go into cunts nicely,' he said and they all laughed.

Keira was confused, she struggled to think clearly. She knew something was wrong but wasn't sure what. And Mick was covering her, she could feel his cock gently pushing at the entrance to her pussy. It felt nice and she could hear the moans of pleasure from Kathy and both boys next to her.

'It'ssss going in,' she said as Mick pushed the head of his cock inside her and let out a groan of satisfaction.

'Oh, ummm, ahh, ahhh, ahhh,' she moaned in unison with Mick's thrusts as he started pumping his cock into her hot cunt. Then settled into a steady rhythm.

There was little noise for some minutes as both girls were on their back; Mick and Paul totally engrossed in fucking them. Paris had captured the scene and mood as he panned in and out, caught both girls facial expressions through the various stages of sex and caught some absolutely detailed close ups of Mick's cock ploughing Keira's dripping cunt. He caught the moment that Keira's arousal started to head towards climax. Her facial features changed and her head slowly turned from side to side, her breathing becoming shallow and quicker as she started making small noises,

Mick was not far off cumming himself. 'Rodeo sex?' he stated more than asked as, never breaking his rhythm, his face broke out into a wide grin.

Erin looked quizzically at the screen, she had never heard the term before.

Keira was lost in her feelings as her body was rapidly being consumed by her passion. It was a momentary interruption as Mick rolled her on top. But she was on a path and it only took a second before she adjusted, rhythmically fucking his rigid pole.

'Quick, on my hand,' Mick said as Paris picked up a bottle of lubricant and squeezed a healthy dollop all over his fingers. As Keira fucked him he reached around behind her, rubbed some around her anus.

'Oh!,' Keira gasped as she felt him slip one then two fingers into her tight asshole. 'Aaah she sighed as he worked his fingers in her ass as she rode him.

Erin watched uncertainly as there seemed a flurry of activity. Paris had given the camera to Stan and Stan worked the angle, catching both sex acts and also Paris as he ripped his clothes off; his erection larger than Mick, jutting out prominently.

'Hurry,' Mick urged. 'She's not far away.'

Paris grinned at the camera as he poured lubricant over his hand the camera focussed on his cock as he stroked his cock, spreading the lubricant over every inch of his throbbing meat.

Erin was fighting the bile in her stomach as she watched Paris kneel down behind Keira.

At that stage Keira was on the edge. 'Oh, oh,' she gasped and they could see her quicken her pace as she slithered up and down his pole.

'Ready,' Mick said and Paris put the head of his cock at the tight entrance of her virgin asshole.

'Nooooo,' wailed Erin as she watched the horror unfold. 'Oh god please, this is my little girl, please no.'

Keira was lost in her own world. Initially it didn't register that someone was behind her and that something was pressing her ass seeking, forcing entry. Then it didn't matter as her head went back as the waves of an orgasm exploded in her cunt and surged through her body.

Keira's eyes opened wide and she screamed in agony as Paris' cock ripped her sphincter apart as he rammed the full length of his eight inch cock into her ass in one brutal thrust.

'Nooooo, oh god nooooo,' Erin screamed in despair as she watched Paris ram his cock into Keira's asshole and heard Keira's agonised scream.

'Yeah, ride the bitch Paris,' Mick laughed.

Erin flew at Paris trying to hit him but he was ready for her and quickly subdued her. She sank to the floor sobbing. "Keira, my baby, she's my poor baby,' she sobbed watching the scene unfold before her.

For Keira her ass was in agony and her cunt spasming in pleasure; the pain and pleasure contrasting, combining, becoming as one, forming an unlikely alliance, merging to a feeling of mind blowing ecstasy. It was not that she was taken to another level; her body exploded to another universe as the waves of pure ecstasy engulfed her.

Initially everyone was uncertain at the intensity of her scream but they never stopped fucking her and all laughed in unison as her scream was followed by a long 'yeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss,' then as Paris continued to pound her ass with long strokes as they revelled in her moans of pleasure 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm.'

Erin sat dumbfounded at the change in Keira's cries which in many ways made her more depressed.

Mick couldn't hold back any longer and he came inside her with a grunt of satisfaction. Keira continued to rock her pelvis, trying to get every bit of pleasure from Mick's cock.

'Moooorrrre, mooooorrre, moooorrrre, yessssssss,' she moaned as Paris pounded her before it was all too much and he pumped a load of sperm into her abused ass.

Erin read the caption on the screen and felt sick: rodeo sex, ram your cock up her unsuspecting ass then ride her as long as you can until she bucks you off.

Erin sat numbly on the floor as the video came to its conclusion.

Tears were still running down her face as she sobbed 'How, how can you do such a thing? How can you be so callous, so uncaring? She's a person, a beautiful girl, she's my beautiful baby, how can you do something like that? You have parents, you have family, why oh god why? You're sick, you need help. I don't understand, I just don't understand,' she said then broke down sobbing.

Paris stood over her as she fought to regain some semblance of composure. He helped her to her lounge seat where she sat bowed, with her face in her hands, sobbing.

'Yeah, I understand what you must be feeling at the moment. You are a mother, and I know you have a special close relationship with your daughter. After what she has been through she's fragile and I guess you would do anything to protect her now, isn't that so?' he said placing a consoling arm around her and it was all she could do to nod in agreement. 'So I'm here to make you an offer to help.'

Erin looked at him uncertainly and her mind went blank in disbelief as he continued.

'I have copies of the video that you have just seen. Of course I have pixeled out the boys' faces. If I post that to my "friends" on Facebook then by the time we go to bed tonight it will go viral all over the US, through Europe, as far as Australia even; more importantly, just about everyone at college and this town. How do you feel Keira would react? Do you really think Keira could survive that? No, I wouldn't think so. So babe, I don't want to see her suffer any more harm so I'm here to make you an offer. I can cancel the video on Facebook if you wish. So babe, what's your daughter worth? You've got two minutes to agree to let me fuck you or it goes viral tonight,'

'WHAT? After what you've just done? You can't be real. There is no way I'm going to agree to that. I'm married you can't expect...' she screamed at him then slumped forward sobbing again.

12