Rodeo Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's now 90 seconds,' he said matter of fact.

'OH GOD HELP ME PLEASE,' she screamed into her cupped hands as she covered her face.

'You're shit, disgusting shit,' she spat at him seething with hate. Her mind was in turmoil; frantically she searched for a way out but there was none. She felt the world closing in on her.

'One minute babe,'

Erin stood and glared at him. 'Once, only once. That's all I will agree to. You can have your way then I want you out of my life and out of Keira's life. That's the last I want to see of you, you fucking asshole.' And she was unnerved as he calmly looked at his watch and his eyes flicked back to her.

'Crunch time baby,' he said coolly with a smirk on his face and she knew she was beaten. Her shoulders slumped.

'Don't send it out. Please, it will kill her. Do what you want, have your way with me. God you are the most disgusting person I've ever met,'

'Hahaha,' Paris laughed as he pulled her to him. 'I've wanted to do this for a long time bitch, I don't think you understand how beautiful you really are; you're gorgeous and now you're mine.'

He kissed her, a long deep kiss which she simply endured. He smiled as she shuddered when he placed a hand on her breast; the act as much a demonstration of his ownership as for his pleasure.

'Gorgeous tits babe, I'm going to enjoy playing with them,' he said mocking her. 'Now, enough of the pleasantries. Let's find a bed and get down to some serious fucking. I can't wait to put my cock into your cunt babe. You're going to love it, it's bigger than your old man's. Once you've had a taste of my cock you will treat him with contempt babe, trust me.'

Erin stripped and at Paris' instruction lay on the bed. As she did so he placed his bag on a chair near the foot of the bed. His camera rolled. Erin spread her legs for him, closed her eyes in humiliation and waited for him.

'Oh,' she gasped and her eyes opened in surprise as Paris dropped his head between her legs and started gently licking the length of her slit. She looked down her body and couldn't drag her eyes away from his mouth and tongue as he started licking and sucking. She had never experienced oral sex before and it was with a sense of alarm that she felt pleasure as he sucked, licked, bit her cunt and her clit. She was mortified; she desperately wanted - needed to feel abused, hurt but she felt betrayed by her body as he continued to gently make love to her sex.

It took some time but Paris was patient; he understood women; liked giving oral sex and knew the inevitability of the outcome. Initially the movements were small, a movement of a leg here, a tilt of the pelvis there. He could feel her core muscles start to tighten as inevitably her arousal grew. Then her sex started open to him like the petals of a flower and her cunt started to lubricate.

'Ahhh,' it escaped her and she closed her eyes to fight tears of humiliation as he attacked her sensitive clit and she couldn't ignore him any longer. His attack on her cunt was incessant as he thrust his tongue deeply inside her. Her legs had somehow spread wide and her pelvis thrust to his probing tongue. She fought the feelings, her tongue was bleeding as she bit hard down on it trying to stop the betrayal by her rebellious body. The small moans of pleasure becoming more incessant, louder, longer as her clit was on fire and her cunt dripped with desire.

'Oooooh fuuuuckkk,' she moaned as she could feel an orgasm building. 'Oh god no, please nooooooooooo, fuuuucckckk noooooo,' she cried in despair as her body convulsed with pleasure as an unwanted orgasm ripped through her body. As the waves of pleasure subsided she was faced with a new terror as Paris mounted her and she couldn't help but squirm with pleasure as he pushed his cock into her; the length and thickness impossible to ignore and it was only minutes before she was squirming beneath him as she cried out in shame as she climaxed over his thrusting cock.

Erin was dismayed the following morning when she opened the door to find a smiling Paris waiting. Her mood went from bad to worse as he showed her the film he had taken of them having sex. So when he pulled his camera out and told her to start sucking his cock she had no alternative as he started building his film library.

'You're my little fuck whore,' he said as her lips closed reluctantly over the head of his cock. 'And the rules are, you speak to no one about any of this and in particular your daughter understand? You've just given yourself to save her so don't blow it now,' and she nodded as his cock went to the back of her throat.

Except that what she saw wasn't what really happened.

It wasn't Keira in the film, it was Sandra Dee. Ah Photoshop, don't you just love it? The advantage in being the IT nerd was that Paris had the know-how, the equipment and the will to Photoshop Keira's image over Sandra.

Paris leaned back, smiling as Erin sucked him dry. He had wanted Erin for some time and was pleasantly shocked that his plan had worked so well.

***

Keira opened the door. She smiled at Paris as he asked to come in.

'I feel like an early morning fuck and I can't think of anyone I would rather ride than you,' he said bluntly.

'Now I was the camera man at the party and... well, let's say, you probably don't want the world to see how hot you were baby.'

'Just for good measure, I'm having an affair with your mom and I have it filmed, which you probably don't want your dad to see,' he said.

Keira was numb with shock. Suddenly she was overcome by anger and she lashed out, slapping Paris across his face. Then cried out in pain and sprawled on the floor as he immediately slapped her back. 'Don't ever do that again bitch,' he said with menace and she knew that he was not to be trifled with.

Paris helped her to her feet.

'You can play at being saviour or executioner. You have two minutes to agree to let me fuck you or I'm going to send a copy to your father and my Facebook friends. Time starts now, think of yourself as my little fuck buddy,' he said smiling cynically into her face.

12